Bounce Guesthouse Reviews

493-9 Donggyo-ro 27-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

The hostel is the best I've stayed in. All the guests are open minded and take part in activities together. Anson and Scarlett are very good hosts that spend time getting to know you like a friend and giving you ideas for fun things to do. They help you feel like you're at home. I was only there for 3 days because of work, but even a short stay like this was enough to make a good impression. It's one of the things I already miss about Seoul, and I will definitely come back as soon as I can!

• 24th Jul 2015

I had a great time at this hostel. It's in a very good location, with lots of places to eat and within walking distance of local nightlife. It's also easy to get to various attractions from there. Breakfast is good and the owners are really friendly, and very knowledgeable and helpful. Beds are comfortable and the common room is good for meeting people.

Super friendly staff and facilities that make you feel at home.

Amazing guesthouse! The guys that run it are pretty much like family and treat everyone who comes through the hostel as they do each other! Very clean, well kept and friendly environment. It's a popular hostel for people who are having longer stays but also great for a few nights. Good break up in rooms and good washing facilities compared to the others! Great stay, great people and would recommend it to anybody going through Seoul, especially the Hong-dae area.

• 10th Jul 2015

Hostel is a bit of a hike, but instructions are very clear (if you get off at the right exit!!!) and not as bad once you are not lugging around backpack/suitcase. In checking other hostel locations on the map some are closer but others are just as far- about 5 minute walk from station. It's in a side alley that is very lively- full of restaurants and stores. Scarlett & Anson are wonderful hosts- very friendly & knowledgeable about Korea! Breakfast was very convenient- enjoyed my stay!

The staff was very friendly. They assisted me with any questions I had despite my very late check-in and early checkout.

• 1st Jul 2015

I recently had the pleasure of staying a few nights at Bounce Guesthouse in Seoul, South Korea with two lovely hosts: Anson and Scarlett. This homely pad is a great place for young people looking for a friendly place to socialise and meet like-minded travellers.

• 20th Jun 2015

This place is near other hostels. I've tried 2 others in the area, and this place is definitely one of the better places. This not a party hostel, but one can have a good time at nearby bars and clubs depending on the other guests.

I can't say enough positive words about Bounce Guesthouse. The hostel is clean, secure, and in a great location. The staff made me feel like family. Don't hesitate in choosing to stay here.

Yeah,this is it,one of the good hostel you should try in seoul.the location is near hongik station university,lots of fun and market in here.staffs were good and they can help you with full heart.why not try first and then comments..u will like it and miss to come back......

• 24th May 2015
  • Indonesia

My favorite place to stay in Seoul. They helped me when I needneeded it most! Good people and a great time!

Everything was clean and it was close to all the happening places! The beds were comfortable had a curtain for privacy. The staff were very friendly and helpful with booking activities. I really enjoyed the CooKorean class they had the pamphlet for and I would definitely recommend this hostel and the cooking class.

This was our first time in Seoul. We felt right at home in this guesthouse. Friendly owners, they were really helpfull. Even booked a DMZ tour in advance at our request! The place looked really cute and it was cleaned every day. The only thing that I want to point out is we thought we booked a private room ensuite. But we had to share the bathroom with the friendship room. It was a bit unclear on the website, so maybe that can be changed? But we really liked the stay and loved the area!

A very homely and cozy hostel close to Hongdae, the busy university district of Seoul, full of street performances, all the bars and cafés you could ever dream of, and, of course, tonnes of chic clothing boutiques. The hostel is cleverly located in a very quiet neighbourhood despite being such a short walk from all of the tempting madness of Hongdae. The staff are very friendly, and the two owners, who are there at some point every day are very welcoming and can also collectively speak 3 languag

A great hostel! Very clean with a very nice staff. Only a ten minute walk to the downtown area!

Bounce Guesthouse was really great and spacious. Each floor has its own common area with a small kitchen and living room which gave us extra room to hangout. It's just a few minute walk to the subway station and to downtown Hongdae

Fantastic hosts who were warm and welcoming, and no surprise the staff were too. Well-located in Hongdae and 30/50 mins to Gimpo and Incheon on AREX. Comfortable bed and duvet, with privacy curtains, personal lamp and wall plugs, and one towel to use. Very clean and cosy with a common area on 2 levels, and since the hosts stay in the guesthouse, it's decorated and furnished as if it were their home. Would 100% return to this home away from home and highly recommend you to check it out too.

Ure AWESOME!!!