9.5
Superb 127 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 127 Total Reviews
Bounce Guesthouse Located at 493-9 Donggyo-ro 27-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul 03987 493-9 Donggyo-ro 27-gil, Mapo-gu
95% 127
37.5616099 126.9195207
    Rooms available

• Denmark, Female, 25-30
25th Aug 2016

This is a very pleasant, although small hostel, in a new area of Seoul. The staff is great and even though there is only one shower/bathroom I enjoyed my stay.

• USA, Female, 18-24
13th Aug 2016
8.0

I only stayed at Bounce Guesthouse for one night and was only there to sleep but it was nice enough for the night. The owners were very nice and helpful. The beds were simple but everything was pretty clean. There was a small kitchen to make coffee and toast but not a whole lot of extra space. Overall, fine for the price.

12th Aug 2016

Very lovely place especially for single travelers. Especially pleased with the 24hr coin laundry across the street. So convenient! The curtains on the beds were nice. The bathroom and breakfast were just ok. But the common room was cozy and the AC worked great. Would definitely stay here again!

• judychanyy
  • Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
9th Aug 2016

The hostel environment is clean. Anson is very helpful to every hostel residents despite he always needs to take care her wife. Everything is clean in the hostel. Good choice to come again

22nd Jul 2016

Bounce was clean/convenient and staff very friendly. My bed had a privacy screen and outlets. One downside is the floor with the kitchen/lounge are closed from 11 PM to 8 AM to males. While I understand quiet hours, I think one can quietly get food from the fridge and eat it or sit on the couch and read or do work. Located near Hongik station, but on the other side from the bustling nightlife area. It is a tiny bit far from the station for my taste. Very quiet hostel when I was there.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
21st Jul 2016
7.4

Pleasant place, in a slightly inconvenient location. It was almost empty when I was there so didn't really meet many people. Rarely saw the hosts that everyone talks about in reviews either.. Bed was comfy and room was clean. Curtains on the beds are nice. Despite being fairly empty, the fact that there was only one bathroom for the entire floor was a little annoying. The lockers in the room are too small, not even big enough to put my laptop in. Breakfast with free eggs and toast was nice.

Thank you Peter Denniss for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you rarely see us (hosts) because the fact that we were out having events with some of the guests. Tried to look for you but you were either out or sleeping late :) Every floor has bathrooms and I remembered telling you you can use the other bathrooms, but I think you just didnt bother. Sorry to hear the lockers are too small for you, you could have bought a smaller laptop instead. :)

16th Jul 2016

I've stayed at various Hostels throughout Seoul (many of which were ranked top in the area) and all I can say is that this one trumps every single one. Not only are the facilities extremely clean and well kept, but the staff is exceptional. They literally did everything they could to make sure that I have the best stay. The atmosphere is also incredible and I strongly feel that the staff is the reason why the vibes are so good. Will definitely return.

• England, Female, 25-30
13th Jul 2016

I had a lovely stay at the Bounce Guesthouse, Anson and Scarlett are very welcoming hosts. The hostel has a very warm atmosphere and felt very homely. I would definently stay at Bounce if I came back to Seoul!

• Germany, Female, 31-40
25th Jun 2016

Very nice hostel. Would stay there anytime again. Excellent located. Restaurants, shopping, market - everything close by but the hostel itself is in a nice and quite area. The host was kind as well, I only had to pay for three nights although I booked for four. Can only recommend it!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
23rd Jun 2016

A tiny bit far from the station, as well as the main Hongdae shopping district. Wish there were more toilets, instead of 1 between a maximum of 10 people. Didn't really talk to people staying on the other levels, because each level has its own living room space. Staff were great. Extremely understanding and flexible. They tried to make me as comfortable as possible. Overall, absolutely great value for money.