Bounce Guesthouse

9.0
Superb 161 Total Reviews

31st Dec 2016
3.4

Staff only available by phone. Dirty place. Far from subway. People make noising all night. Worst place I've ever been.

27th Dec 2016
8.0

Great time at bounce ! Met some great people and Steve was an incredibly welcoming host!

• Phil101
  • South Africa, Female, 25-30
23rd Dec 2016
5.7

Bounce is not close to the metro stop which was disappointing because that was the main reason why we chose it as we had planned a ski shuttle to pick us up from Hongik station. Our room was not clean either. I'm a really chilled person but seeing someones random underware in the bathroom is a little disconcerting, along with clothes and various belongings next to our beds which were on the floor. Basically the pictures of bunk beds and clean facilities don't match the reality we paid for.

• Congo, Female, 18-24
16th Dec 2016

This was my first experience at a hostel, and I am told it actually is not the typical experience. I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Seoul, thanks to Ting-ya and all of the other wonderful people that I met at Bounce. We had yummy barbecue together, went karaokeing and to the DMZ, just to name a few highlights. Everyone there was so friendly, and for all the sketchy-ness I was expecting, this was actually very very nice. I didn't want to leave! Thanks for a great time to Steve and Ting-ya!

17th Nov 2016

Come stay at this hostel! Great hostel in a great party and shopping area. Everyone I met at the hostel was very nice, comfy mattress bed and big clean bathroom. Kitchens are nice and generous with supplying coffee and fruit. Location is good, not too far from the station and very easy to get to Incheon airport. Thank you Steve! :)

• gutopa
  • Czech Republic, Male, 31-40
6th Nov 2016

Great place, great staff. Highly recommended.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
3rd Nov 2016

Steve is a legend - always helpful, super friendly and making sure everyone gets to know each other a bit. Area is full of shops, nice cafes and good places to eat.

• Macau, Female, 31-40
20th Oct 2016

A very nice and warm place for sole traveller, you can have all kinds of restaurants, shopping near by. Our hosts Ms Soo is very helpful and nice to chat with. Will definitely come back. Just a little bit downturn is not that easy to find, but once you find it, it's not difficult at all.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
15th Oct 2016

Everything was fine, other than all of the mosquitoes! My entire body is bug bitten.

• joshuaapotter
14th Oct 2016

Really enjoyed my stay here & was a lovely start to my two months travelling round south east asia.