Bounce Guesthouse Reviews

493-9 Donggyo-ro 27-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Fantastic service, we were greeted at the door! Definitely will be back some time soon (sorry I didn't say goodbye!)

• 30th Dec 2015

thanks for your review! we hope Min and you enjoyed your stay here and hope to see you in the near future!

My friend and I really enjoyed our stay here. The staff were really nice and so helpful, especially when we weren't sure where to go in Seoul. They helped book a tour to the DMZ and even ordered super delicious Korean food delivery when we wanted to stay-in. I would definitely recommend this hostel to friends.

• 21st Dec 2015
  • Taiwan

Anson and Scarlett are great hosts. They make staying in the guesthouse amazing, make it a much more enhanced experience. They showed us around, had great insights into Seoul and the culture, and generally were very friendly and personable. Anson especially. We had a great time with him showing us around and his recommendations were on point. Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again or recommend it to anyone looking to have a great time in Seoul. Facilities were great.

A fantastic hostel in the heart of Hongdae. The facilities were clean, beds comfortable, and the staff super friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend to anyone staying in Seoul.

Had a great stay in this hostel - Anson & Scarlett were great hosts. There were last minute changes in my trip and they were able to accommodate the changes. They also allowed me to leave my luggage when I went to Busan for 2 nights. Guesthouse is located a little bit far from the subway, but it's ok. Place is clean, safe & quiet. Wifi was fast, free breakfast. I like the 3rd floor & 4th floor lounges, so cozy. Will definitely stay here again when I go back to Seoul. Well-recommended.

Bounce was great, I met a bunch of new friends there and was helped a lot by the great owners. Hongde is a great area for food, art and clubbing. When I stayed at Bounce there were not too many people living there, so I didn't have a problem with lining up for the shower.

Nice, clean cozy rooms. Beds have curtains and there's small lockers for your valuables. Staff are delightful, friendly and helpful. Really nice common area and a full kitchen. Everything was kept very clean and nice. Location is a little far from the subway and main Hongdae area, though there are still plenty of restaurants right nearby. The hostel was pretty quiet for most of my stay, but got livelier at the end. But I guess this is just luck of who else stays there and when. Great place!

It is a really good hostel, the hosts are sweethearts and are willing to do anything to make your stay the best possible! The rooms are super clean, the bed very comfortable! Very enjoyable stay! My friend didn't bring a jacket warm enough for the cold, and they let him borrow one for the entirety of the stay!

It was an amazing stay! Scarlett and Anson are awesome hosts and made the stay even more pleasant with their kindness. The rooms, bathroom, kitchen, and lounge were very clean and cozy. Def coming back when I visit Korea again. It is a bit of a walk from the subway station, not too bad at all though.

Really good service with nice people. Would like to stay again next time.

• 25th Sep 2015
  • China

Good small hostel/guesthouse. Clean and owners are nice and helpful. Close enough to the subway and central Hongdae area. Definitely worth a try.

Wonderful position in Hongdae area. Very splendid food & cafe around. The room was clean and the host was super nice. I arrived very late due to air delay, yet the lovely host waited for my check in and welcomed me in. I had a little cold and was upgraded to a double bed room by the gentleman. Yes I recommend this place to my friends I will definitely pay a visit next time.

hostels like bounce guesthouse make me want to keep traveling!!! very clean, resourceful, and very welcoming!!!

• 20th Sep 2015

The staff was very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my stay and will probably go back!

• 19th Sep 2015

Ansen is very knowledgeable about Seoul. Great group of people I met at Bounce. We did everything together, eating, going out, hiking... The hostel is well set up, very social. One of the best I've stayed at.

• 2nd Sep 2015

The next time I come back to Korea it has to be here or nowhere else! The guesthouse is super clean and the interior is cute,pretty and tastefully decorated. The hosts are super friendly,funny and open. They stay calm,friendly and understanding even in difficult situations! I just loved the overall atmosphere in the guesthouse. It was quiet enough to have a good sleep at night but at the same time it was easy to make new friends,hang out in the living room and have fun!

Best Hostel I've ever stayed. The hosts are super nice and the hostel itself was totally clean and cozy. Would love to come back!

Very homely feeling, super nice staff. Loved staying here for three nights.