Superb 114 Total Reviews
Superb 114 Total Reviews
Bounce Guesthouse Located at 493-9 Donggyo-ro 27-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul 121-868 493-9 Donggyo-ro 27-gil, Mapo-gu
97% 114
37.5616099 126.9195207
    Rooms available

16th Jul 2016

I've stayed at various Hostels throughout Seoul (many of which were ranked top in the area) and all I can say is that this one trumps every single one. Not only are the facilities extremely clean and well kept, but the staff is exceptional. They literally did everything they could to make sure that I have the best stay. The atmosphere is also incredible and I strongly feel that the staff is the reason why the vibes are so good. Will definitely return.

• England, Female, 25-30
13th Jul 2016

I had a lovely stay at the Bounce Guesthouse, Anson and Scarlett are very welcoming hosts. The hostel has a very warm atmosphere and felt very homely. I would definently stay at Bounce if I came back to Seoul!

• Germany, Female, 31-40
25th Jun 2016

Very nice hostel. Would stay there anytime again. Excellent located. Restaurants, shopping, market - everything close by but the hostel itself is in a nice and quite area. The host was kind as well, I only had to pay for three nights although I booked for four. Can only recommend it!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
23rd Jun 2016

A tiny bit far from the station, as well as the main Hongdae shopping district. Wish there were more toilets, instead of 1 between a maximum of 10 people. Didn't really talk to people staying on the other levels, because each level has its own living room space. Staff were great. Extremely understanding and flexible. They tried to make me as comfortable as possible. Overall, absolutely great value for money.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
27th May 2016

I always read reviews, but this is my first time writing a review, mainly because this place is awesome. Perfect place if you need a stay in Hongdae area. Best staff you can ask for. They make sure everything you need is there for you and also give the best recommendations. Place is also very clean and feels very homey. Not too far from the central area, but far enough for a quiet sleep at night (or early morning). Will definitely recommend to others.

21st May 2016

Overall my stay was good, the hostel was very clean and the staff friendly. It was nice that there was a living room area outside the room with the beds with a small kitchen area on my floor. I couldn't find any towels in the morning and there was no staff around, so that was annoying. This hostel is pretty far away from the main Hongdae area with most of the bars and restaurants. It is walkable, but there are many hostels that are much closer.

Thank you for your feedback. Usually we take every guests feedback seriously. We always ensure that towels are provided to guests when they check in, it was unfortunate that you didn't inform us immediately. We didn't see you since you only stayed for ONE night and it was hard for us to assist you in the morning since you left very early, however we did left instructions for all guests to call for us if they need help, but you didn't. As for the distance, we are located just 8 mins away from the main area, it would have been a very noisy hostel if we are located too close, i am sure nobody would want to sleep in an environment where music is constantly blasting throughout the whole night. Since you only stayed for a night, we feel that your comment is not fair but we do appreciate.

18th May 2016

Great place, hosts were very nice and helpful.

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
13th May 2016

Amazing! Very friendly! Can only recommend ;)

• Canada, Female, 25-30
7th May 2016

A perfect place for solo travelers to meet new people and make friends. Place is very clean and feels just like home and very close to all the trains I needed on this trip. Anson and Scarlet are great hosts and I am happy to say I will come back soon the next time I am in Seoul.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
5th May 2016

Really enjoyed my stay! Only regret is that I didn't book bounce guesthouse for my entire trip. the facilities are really just great. For a lot of hostels, there are small things that usually you wouldn't consider but are so important. like air circulation and privacy curtains and breakfast and wifi and state of the furniture etc. and they got it all covered. Despite being a picky person, I really recommend it here :) A+++ Also. the owners are the best. haha what more can I say?

Thank you Yajun, for your generous and sweet review! Your two room mates also commented that you were such a nice and outgoing person to hang out with. You were part of the nice ambience in our guesthouse. Would definitely love to see you again if you are back in Seoul again