Superb 107 Total Reviews
Superb 107 Total Reviews
Bounce Guesthouse Located at 493-9 Donggyo-ro 27-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul 121-868 493-9 Donggyo-ro 27-gil, Mapo-gu
97% 107
37.5616099 126.9195207
    Rooms available

• Canada, Male, 18-24
27th May 2016

I always read reviews, but this is my first time writing a review, mainly because this place is awesome. Perfect place if you need a stay in Hongdae area. Best staff you can ask for. They make sure everything you need is there for you and also give the best recommendations. Place is also very clean and feels very homey. Not too far from the central area, but far enough for a quiet sleep at night (or early morning). Will definitely recommend to others.

21st May 2016

Overall my stay was good, the hostel was very clean and the staff friendly. It was nice that there was a living room area outside the room with the beds with a small kitchen area on my floor. I couldn't find any towels in the morning and there was no staff around, so that was annoying. This hostel is pretty far away from the main Hongdae area with most of the bars and restaurants. It is walkable, but there are many hostels that are much closer.

Thank you for your feedback. Usually we take every guests feedback seriously. We always ensure that towels are provided to guests when they check in, it was unfortunate that you didn't inform us immediately. We didn't see you since you only stayed for ONE night and it was hard for us to assist you in the morning since you left very early, however we did left instructions for all guests to call for us if they need help, but you didn't. As for the distance, we are located just 8 mins away from the main area, it would have been a very noisy hostel if we are located too close, i am sure nobody would want to sleep in an environment where music is constantly blasting throughout the whole night. Since you only stayed for a night, we feel that your comment is not fair but we do appreciate.

18th May 2016

Great place, hosts were very nice and helpful.

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
13th May 2016

Amazing! Very friendly! Can only recommend ;)

• Canada, Female, 25-30
7th May 2016

A perfect place for solo travelers to meet new people and make friends. Place is very clean and feels just like home and very close to all the trains I needed on this trip. Anson and Scarlet are great hosts and I am happy to say I will come back soon the next time I am in Seoul.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
5th May 2016

Really enjoyed my stay! Only regret is that I didn't book bounce guesthouse for my entire trip. the facilities are really just great. For a lot of hostels, there are small things that usually you wouldn't consider but are so important. like air circulation and privacy curtains and breakfast and wifi and state of the furniture etc. and they got it all covered. Despite being a picky person, I really recommend it here :) A+++ Also. the owners are the best. haha what more can I say?

Thank you Yajun, for your generous and sweet review! Your two room mates also commented that you were such a nice and outgoing person to hang out with. You were part of the nice ambience in our guesthouse. Would definitely love to see you again if you are back in Seoul again

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
30th Apr 2016

Everything about this hostel was great! There are curtains for privacy in the dorms, Anson and Scarlett are very welcoming and friendly, and it's right next to the Hongdae area where you can enjoy Seoul's nightlife at clubs, bars, or watchg street performers give free shows. They left a towel on the bed that was already set, and had lockers to use if you needed to use it. They let me borrow a outlet adapter since I did not have the right one, and gave recommendations on where to go.

Thanks for your wonderful review! Meeting people is our passion and meeting nice friend like you gives us a sense a great satisfaction! You were one of the reason for that nice atmosphere and thank you for being so kind. We wish you well in your future endeavours.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016

This is by far the BEST place I have stayed in Seoul! It's very clean and the staff are very friendly! I would love to stay there. I really loved the private curtains in the beds. They are great for a super comfortable sleep. I would definitely stay here again.

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
19th Mar 2016

Lovely place, clear and humorous notices, and the owners are a very sweet couple! The location isn't the most convenient, but walking to and from the hostel showed me a different side of Seoul - it's a very residential neighborhood and is very quiet at night.

• yerkinku
  • Kazakhstan, Male, 25-30
19th Mar 2016

Great Guesthouse/Hostel. Agree with most positive reviews. Wasn't disappointed. 8 bed Dorm okay, large blankets provided, which is especially good for chilly spring nights in Seoul. Shower/Bathroom large and clean. Tips. Please be prepared for more environmentally friendly approach to throwing trash/waste, like separating most stuff. Bring with you a liquid soap or a bar soap for washing hands and paper towels for general use. Take into consideration that common areas close at 11 pm.