Bounce Guesthouse

Fabulous 174 Total Reviews

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
26th May 2017
8.0

It was near to Hongdae station but still quite a walk if you're rushing for time. The location is nice other than the long walk, quieter parts of hongdae, but many people stay here and sometimes inside the hostel it is way too noisy even at night. Great for people who want to meet others and hang out and go parties, but if you prefer quiet and peace, you should look for somewhere else. Other than that, its not bad setting and comfortable enough.

14th May 2017

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. Great location. Clean rooms. Sociable but still cosy. Great vibe to the place. Thanks bounce guys.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
7th May 2017

My favourite hostel I've ever stayed in :) The location is fantastic, fun for going out and shopping, and well connected. It's a small hostel, tidy and with a pretty living room. I felt very safe and welcome. The hostel has an amazing sense of community - I made so many new friends, with other guests and the amazing staff. They organised events like hiking and going out together. The Bounce guesthouse community made my time in Seoul really wonderful.

• Argentina, Male, 18-24
22nd Apr 2017

My stay was for two nights. Excellent atmosphere, nice people, cute residence, clean, with good breakfast service. Strategic location near the subway with which you have access to the main attractions. They gave me a book which was very useful to know the subway stations, the exits of each one to go them. They really welcomed me very well, and I spent a very nice time there. If I have another chance to return to Seoul, I will definitely visit Bounce again

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
15th Apr 2017

The hostel staff were extremely helpful! The location was great. Very homey feel to this hostel

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2017

I really enjoyed my stay here! The staff were very friendly and helpful, and it's within walking distance of the subway. It was a little hard to find, but definitely worth a visit. :)

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
30th Mar 2017
7.7

Good location, friendly staff, good complimentary breakfast. The only downfall of this hostel is that the common area isn't monitored at night, all though there are numerous signs asking the guests to please be quiet after 11pm. On our last night I was awoken at 3.30am by guests arriving back to the hostel. They continued to talk loudly, waking up the three other guests in my dorm also. I left for the airport at 6am and they were still being loud and very disruptive.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
23rd Mar 2017
6.3

My stay at Bounce was o.k. even though I expected more (see previous ratings). It was not as clean as one might wish (my pillow was not washed, the common room in the dorm was little messy). Breakfast is self-service, so you don't really know what you are allowed to eat and where to find things. Still, you can feel comfortable there & it's in a great location- it just felt that they could put more effort into the maintenance to keep up with their praised high status.

Thanks for your feedback We are always trying to improve our place.Hopefully you can come back here and stay more than one day so we can exceed your expectations.Best regards.

• USA, Male, 18-24
18th Mar 2017

The staff and building were really nice. Ed was a great host! Got to meet a lot of people from all over. Thanks again!

• Canada, Female, 31-40
15th Mar 2017

I had so much fun.. the staff were fantastic, location is great. I recommend this place 100%, enjoy !

Thanks for your review.It was a pleasure meeting you and you are always welcome here.Best regards.