9.5
Superb 93 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 93 Total Reviews
Bounce Guesthouse Located at 493-9 Donggyo-ro 27-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul 121-868 493-9 Donggyo-ro 27-gil, Mapo-gu
95% 93
37.5616099 126.9195207
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016

This is by far the BEST place I have stayed in Seoul! It's very clean and the staff are very friendly! I would love to stay there. I really loved the private curtains in the beds. They are great for a super comfortable sleep. I would definitely stay here again.

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
19th Mar 2016

Lovely place, clear and humorous notices, and the owners are a very sweet couple! The location isn't the most convenient, but walking to and from the hostel showed me a different side of Seoul - it's a very residential neighborhood and is very quiet at night.

• yerkinku
  • Kazakhstan, Male, 25-30
19th Mar 2016

Great Guesthouse/Hostel. Agree with most positive reviews. Wasn't disappointed. 8 bed Dorm okay, large blankets provided, which is especially good for chilly spring nights in Seoul. Shower/Bathroom large and clean. Tips. Please be prepared for more environmentally friendly approach to throwing trash/waste, like separating most stuff. Bring with you a liquid soap or a bar soap for washing hands and paper towels for general use. Take into consideration that common areas close at 11 pm.

18th Mar 2016

Excellent hostel! The staff make sure to make your stay the best and will always offer everything they have to make your stay even better. I went here expecting a normal hostel but was rewarded with one of the nicest hostels to stay at in the Hongdae area. I feel like the place is in a great location, with very little noise for Hongdae area. There weren't many people in the hostel as it's not peak season, which made it feel even more like a home with a bunch of close friends than a hostel. :)

Thanks Jackson! Initially you only intended to stay for 4 nights in the end you stayed longer! Thanks for your generous reviews and we do hope that you will enjoy living in korea for the next 2 months!

• Norway, Female, 18-24
6th Mar 2016

The owners were extremely nice and the whole guesthouse is very clean. The bedroom we stayed in, female dorm with 6 beds, were great, except that the lockers were small and it was tiny space to store your luggage(both on the floor and in the lockers). The bathroom was OK, except for mold some places. The nearest subway station is hongik univ., but it took approximately 10-15 minutes to get here from the guesthouse. It is a 24h coin washery nearby, which is a a plus for backpackers!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
29th Feb 2016

Bounce Guesthouse was one of the best places ive stayed at. The owners Scarlett and Anson where a huge help on giving me tips of where to eat, sightsee and drink. They had prepaired maps and and pamphlets with all the info i needed for seoul and hongdae. The facilities at the hostel were fantasic and the location was perfect. Only a short walk from the metro station and about 15min walk to hongdae for kbbq, bars and clubs.

• USA, Male, 18-24
20th Feb 2016

Hands down the best hostel my friend and I have stayed in. When we arrived we were short on cash and had our luggage stored in lockers all day because we went on a day tour before check in. We didn't know how we were going to pay for the hostel and get our bags with the little cash we had left. (I lost my travel credit card and didn't have a debit card on me) They helped us by letting me pay them over papal as a currency exchange so we'd have enough money for our stay and to get our bags back!

• England, Male, 25-30
13th Feb 2016

Scarlett and Ansun are an awesome couple who share their lives with strangers. They've set up an excellent hostel with all the amenities. It was a pleasure staying in their home to wind down from my busy trip. The location is great. It's a local neighborhood a little outside of the city but close to some shops and a walking street. Hongik university is close to the airport express station. So it's a great place to stay if you're starting or finishing your trip around Seoul.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
12th Feb 2016

Fantastic host, clean house, great location. Not much to say other than highly recommended!

8th Feb 2016

Staff was very friendly and helpful. #Iloveseoulstay