Bounce Sydney Reviews

Next to Central Station, 28 Chalmers St, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Big place, very clean and comfortable, friendly people

Really good hostel for travellers. Perfect location beside Sydney Central. Super clean and huge common area - great way to meet people!!!! Definitely will recommend and stay here again when I return to Sydney!! It is a little pricey - but one of the better hostels in the city!!

Really nice hostel. I stayed in a 6 person dorm and there was lots of space. I liked putting a tag on my bed so that other people knew I was sleeping there, made picking a bed easier. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The deals on food they have on certain nights (like $2 burger) is great value for money. It overlooks the central train station so is excellent for people requiring an early train to the airport. Overall, this hostel was more like a hotel and was one of my best stays.

This hostel was perfect for my boyfriend and I. The close convenience of the train station and key bus lines made travel very easy. Tons of neighborhood restaurants and bars in the area - a nice change from going out closer to the harbor and the city's main attractions. While the rooms are minimalistic, they are clean/well kept. Had fresh towels every day but wish they changed the sheets. Impressed with the large restaurant-like kitchen and series of refrigerators. Would definitely recommend!

• 5th Apr 2014

Very nice hostel, friendly staff, could do with a spring clean once in a while! Nice big rooms with lockers. Only bad point about the hostel is the wifi, it's very expensive and never worked in my room. Overall great hostel that we kept extending our stay :)

• 2nd Apr 2014

Everything was perfect!

We had a very pleasant stay at our accommodation, we will recommend it to others.

• 28th Mar 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

A very good hostel, but not that cheap. Spacious rooms with air conditioning and huge lockers with power plugs, perfect. Very clean as well and easy to get there. Had a good atmosphere at the common area, so easy to meet people. Mixed age of people, when I was there, which was really good. The only complaint, no free wifi.

Excellent location- right by Central Station so convenient to airport and trains. A bit of a walk to the main area of George Street, but the free 555 bus does stop right by Railway Square, which is about 5 minutes from Bounce. Also very close to Chinatown which is great for finding cheap, good food. Staff was okay, able to answer all questions. Good facilities- kitchen, and communal bathrooms were kept spotless and cleaned several times a day. 7 person dorm was cramped but huge lockers.

I really really enjoy my time in Sydney, and a lot of this is because o Bounce Hostel atmosphear and their Stuff. definitevely comming again to this amazing city. Thank you very very very much.

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Spain

the most amazing hostel i've ever stayed at. great location, great access to transport, incredibly helpful and knowledgeable staff. they are always enthusiastic to assist and answer questions, and include everyone in anything that is going on in the area. the hostel is super modern and has a great vibe. i stay here every time i come to sydney.

• 26th Mar 2014

The cleanliness of the bathrooms could be better. For the rest I loved the hostel! New facilities, plug socket in the lockers, good beds, friendly staff, fun organised events, big kitchen, nice rooftop terrace, perfect location

• 25th Mar 2014

Big, spacious rooms. Card-activated elevator. Bean bag chairs. The whole place is clean and new. Stay here if you can afford it.

The only bad thing was that the wifi wasn't free, but that did mean everyone is far more sociable because they aren't constantly on their phones :-) Best atmosphere of any hostels I've stayed in.

• 18th Mar 2014

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. Great location, friendly staff and fun atmosphere. Highly recommended.

Bounce's definately the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Great location, clean n safe. Genuinely friendly n helpful crew. I met a lot of cool ppl in Bounce, amazing vibe. Great parties at the scary canary n side bar. KOSTA, u rock! U r the best! L :)

• 18th Mar 2014
  • China

Cool hostel & super friendly staff! Greeted by friendly & helpful staff esp. Kosta, Deyaa and the manager! Spacious, clean rooms with lockers. On the 4th floor is modern kitchen & roof top bar, great for socialising and drinking before heading out. Had an amazing time at Bounce and I'll be definitely back! Thank you!

Staff were always super friendly and helpful. Esp Costa and CJ who made extra sure everyone is looked after and has a good stay...and they have great taste in music! Hope to be back soon and recommending to mates.

• 13th Mar 2014

Great hostel! All though it's fairly big, it offers a homely feel (roof top terrace is a great place to meet new people). Quite a lot people staying looking for jobs but it's my experience that it is the same all over AUS. Staff is really cool - look out for CJ, he is usually up for a drink ;) Only downside, no free wifi (doesn't cost an awful lot though). Surely, I'll stay at Bounce again!

I think this is the best hostel I've ever stayed in!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5