Bounce Sydney Reviews

Next to Central Station, 28 Chalmers St, Sydney, Australia

BOUNCE IS THE BEST HOSTEL EVER. I found it absolutely faultless! Staff were amazing, everything was really clean, the location and facilities were awesome and so were all the other guests. Would definitely recommend!

• 29th Jul 2015

Had a great time with a great staff that was more than helpful with anything we needed . I will definitely be back. Shout out to 6'6" and the gang, thanks guys.

• 24th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Best week of my life! I was really impressed! Get to meet some awesome people. I would definetley recommend this hostel if you want an awesome staff and like to have a good time!

• 24th Jul 2015

Cons: No free wifi, very slow elevator (and only one for the entire hostel), squeaky bunk beds, bathroom was very messy the entire stay, no locks for lockers provided for room. Pros: great location, staff are friendly, easy check-in and out procedure. Overall it's fine, nothing great. I would stay here again if I just needed a bed to sleep in and needed to be close to Central station.

A really clean hostel. quite at night, gives you a great sleep if you are tired, comfortable beds. There always people in the common area, having some drinks at night and wants to party or hang out. feels like a hotel but really social. events almost every night: burger, pizza, movie nights etc. one of the best hostels I have been too! I always wanted to come back between my other trips. 15 min walk to center or take the free bus. next to central station with a 10 min train to airport!!

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Sweden

Bounce is the cleanest and newest hostel I have ever stayed in. Unfortunately it also has a price tag to match. The beds are comfortable, facilities are excellent and well maintained, and common areas are fun and inviting. The only negatives about this place are expensive wifi and no free breakfast of any kind.

Good hostel, well located. Have to pay for internet. Staff are friendly. Key card access to everywhere so pretty secure.

• 17th Jul 2015

I'd go as far to say this is the best hostel I have ever stayed in! The staff and social vibes were amazing. Made some great friends along the way and felt at home. I can't wait to come back one day. The only 2 downsides were the wifi cost and the fact you have to buy a towel... Other than that it was well worth it! The roof top terrace is great, and each nights activities were great value for money (if not free!). I'm really going to miss the place.

Overall, good hostel. Beds were a little small and a thin pillow. Staff was helpful and in a good location.

Bounce was my first try at flashpacking when I needed a break from a youth-oriented "party hostel". Some things were very good: Security (bring a padlock!), location, cleanliness. Other things were a little disappointing: WiFi for 5$ per day, not enough electrical sockets in the room (or I didn't find them).

One of the best places I've stayed, so clean and spacious. Also loads of spaces to chill. There was quite a party vibe but I wasn't into that and still felt comfortable so I think it's good for all. It's right next to central station which is great cos that's how you get everywhere

Perfect hostel but the atmosphere a bit cliquey

Got a 4 bed private to stay for a work function. Included bathroom was always kept clean. Really happy to stay there. So close to central station it's not funny. They have secure luggage storage which is actually amazing. Well done!

Brilliant hostel with excellent facilities. Very clean and comfortable.

• 6th Jul 2015
  • Northern Ireland

More like a hotel, than a hostel. If you are a single traveller and looking to make friends I wouldn't recommend staying here. The events that I was told about seemed to be just staff members and I didn't feel welcome. Cleanliness and reception staff are faultless.

Solid clean hostel to stay at for a few nights. Only 4 stops from the airport which is nice, clean and the staff are more than helpful.

Excellent facilities, clean, and the terrace is great fun! The area is very central, and it is a close walk to the city centre, but it looked a bit dodgy after certain hours. The hostel is great, though.

• 26th Jun 2015

Everything was pretty good just they seemed to be a click with all the long terms and they wasn't very welcoming which including some members of the staff.

• 23rd Jun 2015

Bounce is an amazing hostel! The view from the roof is as amazing as it looks in the photos and totally justifies staying there. There is a dedicated events crew who organise parties, trips to all the local bars and food/drink events. There is something different every night and it's a great way to meet people from the hostel. Go here, it's awesome!!

Very nice stay. Awesome staff, prefect location. Absolutely recommended