Bounce Sydney Reviews

Next to Central Station, 28 Chalmers St, Sydney, Australia

I expected Bounce to be a lot better than what it was.. I stayed at Wake Up right across from Central Station the two nights prior to staying at Bounce and I thought it was nicer. Wake Up was $33 per night and Bounce was $47 which I think is overpriced from what we were given. Definitely staying in Wake Up Sydney when I come visit again.

• 21st Aug 2015

Staff coming into rooms without knocking to tell us about social events was very unwelcome. The two female staff members were rude when we said we weren't interested

Great location, friendly staff.

• 19th Aug 2015

Really good hostel with a great location. Very clean and modern. You did have to pay for the WiFi though which was annoying at times.

Excellent! Spacious bedrooms!!!

Good Location, Good faciliaties. I liked the big locker with charging port inside. But remember to bring your own lock. Big kitchen, plenty of places for fridge. Regular cleaning staff. Clean and tidy. Need key card access everywhere, security good.

Excellent location close to central station and several key bus stops. Nice and friendly staff, I would recommend using this hostel if you plan to explore Sydney for a couple of days. There is a kitchen in which you can cook for yourself which is nice and twice a week there is bbq hosted by the staff of the hostel. Everything is cleaned twice a day making it a very clean hostel. All in all it was very nice to stay at Bounce

• 13th Aug 2015

BOUNCE IS THE BEST HOSTEL EVER. I found it absolutely faultless! Staff were amazing, everything was really clean, the location and facilities were awesome and so were all the other guests. Would definitely recommend!

• 29th Jul 2015

Very comfortable place to stay at. Their private room is like a hotel room! very clean and comfortable. Friendly staff and easy going guests. Good facilities and strategic location. Money well spent.

Had a great time with a great staff that was more than helpful with anything we needed . I will definitely be back. Shout out to 6'6" and the gang, thanks guys.

• 24th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Best week of my life! I was really impressed! Get to meet some awesome people. I would definetley recommend this hostel if you want an awesome staff and like to have a good time!

• 24th Jul 2015

Cons: No free wifi, very slow elevator (and only one for the entire hostel), squeaky bunk beds, bathroom was very messy the entire stay, no locks for lockers provided for room. Pros: great location, staff are friendly, easy check-in and out procedure. Overall it's fine, nothing great. I would stay here again if I just needed a bed to sleep in and needed to be close to Central station.

A really clean hostel. quite at night, gives you a great sleep if you are tired, comfortable beds. There always people in the common area, having some drinks at night and wants to party or hang out. feels like a hotel but really social. events almost every night: burger, pizza, movie nights etc. one of the best hostels I have been too! I always wanted to come back between my other trips. 15 min walk to center or take the free bus. next to central station with a 10 min train to airport!!

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Sweden

Bounce is the cleanest and newest hostel I have ever stayed in. Unfortunately it also has a price tag to match. The beds are comfortable, facilities are excellent and well maintained, and common areas are fun and inviting. The only negatives about this place are expensive wifi and no free breakfast of any kind.

Good hostel, well located. Have to pay for internet. Staff are friendly. Key card access to everywhere so pretty secure.

• 17th Jul 2015

I enjoyed Bounce a lot. Not is so convenient to the central train station. I made a lot of friends even though the staff seemed to be in a 'cliche' of there own. Hostel was beautiful.

I'd go as far to say this is the best hostel I have ever stayed in! The staff and social vibes were amazing. Made some great friends along the way and felt at home. I can't wait to come back one day. The only 2 downsides were the wifi cost and the fact you have to buy a towel... Other than that it was well worth it! The roof top terrace is great, and each nights activities were great value for money (if not free!). I'm really going to miss the place.

Overall, good hostel. Beds were a little small and a thin pillow. Staff was helpful and in a good location.

Bounce was my first try at flashpacking when I needed a break from a youth-oriented "party hostel". Some things were very good: Security (bring a padlock!), location, cleanliness. Other things were a little disappointing: WiFi for 5$ per day, not enough electrical sockets in the room (or I didn't find them).

One of the best places I've stayed, so clean and spacious. Also loads of spaces to chill. There was quite a party vibe but I wasn't into that and still felt comfortable so I think it's good for all. It's right next to central station which is great cos that's how you get everywhere

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6