Bounce Sydney Reviews

Next to Central Station, 28 Chalmers St, Sydney, Australia

Location was awesome and it was very clean. Would stay here again if I'm ever back in Sydney.

• 13th Apr 2015

Amazing place, amazing people. Stayed here when i arrived in Sydney. Made so many friends and had the best time! The staff are so friendly and so helpful and I would 100% recommend to any travellers going to Sydney, alone or in a group!! Awesome hostel!!

• 13th Apr 2015

Overall an excellent large hostel. New and clean. Location is a bit far out of the centre (20mins walk) but close to Central Station so fast access to/from airport. Staff were amazing and host gatherings. Massive lockers in the room with chargers. Big kitchen with everything you could need. Washing $4, Dryer $4, ironing board. Big communal area with nice city view and you can bring your own alcohol. Very easy to meet people. Can't really think of anything they could do better.

A little bit more inclusion of new guests by staff would have been good. I got the impression that the staff got on really well with the longer term visitors, but did not actively attemps to include people who had only just arrived. As I was there only for the weekend I found it difficult to join the groups of staff and visitors who had been there for a while. Other than that the facilities and location were great.

One of the best hostels I have been to so far! Great rooftop, social crowd, good location.

Good place to stay. Easily accessible location, very clean and modern. I liked the rooftop, kitchen, and the many organized activities. Paying for wifi is a bit odd in this day and age though. Seemed like a pretty 'young' hostel which meant social but cliquey (long term guests), a little loud at night, and lots of rules posted everywhere. The staff were quite helpful with any questions. Would stay here again.

Nothing bad to say about the hostel. The best hostel i have stayed in so far!

Amazing hostel.. Everything you could want.. Hotel standards! Showers, dorms and kitchen all very clean. I came on my own which can be hard in some hostels, but the staff at Bounce made me feel welcome and got me involved with social activities.. And if that's not for you and you want to relax, then there are places for that too. 10/10! Would definitely go back!

• 29th Mar 2015

Everything was great, big clean rooms, lots of friendly people and awesome kitchen and common room. My only complaints are that when they held my bag the next day the guy let me in the storage room and no one checked I was taking the correct bags so anyone could go in and take them. Also, powerpoint's are in lockers but would be nice to have one near the bed.

• 27th Mar 2015

My first time in a hostel and I won't be looking back. Thanks to the staff and guests for a fabulous stay. Bounce - I will be back!

• 26th Mar 2015

This place was absolutely great! Excellent facilities and very clean. Most importantly - great bar terrace! Location is good, but it's quite a long walk out of town. There are free buses (555) into Circular Quay from Central rail station, directly opposite the hostel, which I'd definitely recommend if you want to save a 35 minute walk! Overall though I can't fault this place.

It is already the second time that I stay at Bounce and it is probably in the top 3 hostel I have ever been in my life. It reach the top regarding Staff friendliness and willingness to help! Also regarding space in the room it is at the top of my ranking. You have enough space for your staff and a huge locker, people are not packed. Although there are many people employed at Bounce all of them are really friendly all the time, particularly CJ is awesome. I can only recommend it!

Such a nice hostel! Really clean dorms and bathroom were impeccable. The wifi isn't free, but it's cheaper then most places and the signal strength is strong everywhere. The dorms could use a few extra outlets, or maybe a power bar. The lockers in the rooms are nice and big so getting backpacks in is easy. There is luggage storage too and the staff are so friendly and helpful. It is a great place to base yourself if you need to get to the airport quickly.

Definitely one of the best hostel that i ever stayed. Everything is perfect, since the helpful staff to the lovely rooftop. They always have nice activities in the night (tuesday is the best. Dont miss it!). The atmosphere is so good that you make a lot of friends. Cons: regarding the price they charge per day, wifi should be free (at least in the common area) Thanks for the great stay, guys!

A little expensive, but always something going on! The roof terrace was lovely but not the best for non-drinkers.

It was a really good hostel with big rooms, and very comfy beds. The roofterasse is also really nice place where you can meet people. They also have a big kitchen where you can make and store your food.

Great hostel, really enjoyed my time here. Big rooms, great rooftop area and the staff were amazing!! They really made me feel welcome and got me involved in the hostel events. If I'm ever in Sydney again...bounce will be my first choice hostel.

• 21st Mar 2015

This is a great place to stay on Sydney. The rooms are spacious and have huge lockers, the bathrooms are clean and the location is excellent. I would definitely recommend it.

• 20th Mar 2015

Pros: Decent rooftop. Very social environment. Decent location. Accessible lockers with power outlets. Good individual lights above each bed. Cons: Too much of a party hostel. Cramped bathrooms/showers. Staff think they’re too cool for their customers. Squeaky beds.

• 18th Mar 2015

Amazing hostel with lots of places to chill within the hostel and a bonus with the rooftop. Perfect location next to Central station, lovely clean & organised kitchen. My reservations - room was damp & in the middle of the night woke up feeling clammy as duvet must have absorbed moisture. Became ill from this too. Need sturdier bunk beds, but the mattress good. The bathrooms could have been cleaner I felt they needed an all over which included the floors (most dirty). I would however recommend.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6