Bounce Sydney Reviews

Next to Central Station, 28 Chalmers St, Sydney, Australia

Awesome place. Would highly recommend

• 5th Feb 2016

We had a bit of a horrific situation with a guest peeing in our room and the staff handled it very well, immediately letting us change rooms, even upgrading us to a private room. Was very impressed with the staffs overall concern for our comfort.

• 30th Jan 2016

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We do recall your situation and would like to again apologise for that! Some things are out of our control and unfortunately guest behavior is one of them! It is great to hear that the staff handled it well and that you were still able to enjoy your time at Bounce. Thanks again and hopefully we will see you next time you are in Sydney :)

So clean and bright with big spacious rooms. Big comfy beds and gorgeous roof terrace. Enjoyed my stay.

• 29th Jan 2016

Hi there, Thanks so much for leaving us a review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and found us to be clean, spacious and comfortable. Please come stay again next time you are in Sydney. Cheers

The staff of Bounce are top notch. I checked in and was given a room with all girls and it was kind of messy. Hostel staff was able to still get me a different room, which I really appreciated. Nicole was great implementing the evening events and was friendly and easily facilitated conversation amongst the guests. Would come back in a heartbeat. When is my next trip? The location next to Central Station is so convenient. I barely got wet in the storms returning it was so close! :-)

enjoyed my stay at bounce. Friendly and informative staff from the minute we arrived, especially Connor and Elyse. Security is always an issue when staying at hostels but the key cards meant you couldn't get past the reception without one also the bathrooms/communal area were secured. Cleanliness was good all round. The communal area rooftop terrace which has a very nice view great to relax in the sun or have your dinner, great for their bbq night! Highly recommend bounce hostel

• 28th Jan 2016

Hi there :) Thanks for the awesome review! We love hearing when guests enjoy their time at Bounce as much as you so we know what we are doing right :D We will pass on your compliments to our staff, especially Elyse, who is definitely not writing this response right now.... :) Hopefully we will see you again next time you are in Sydney. Cheers!

Everyrhing was fine, just a bit annoing that you had to use your card for everything, even the toilets, elevator And everytime you change the room. Staff is awesome

Hi there! Thanks so much for leaving your feedback and for your lovely comments about our staff! We will tell them to keep up the good work as we know they are a very important part of hostel life! The keys are a simple safety measure although we do understand it can be abit annoying. We hope that it is worth it as it stops people from going where they should not be! Thanks again for leaving us a review and we hope to see you again next time you are in Sydney. Cheers :)

money stealing!!!!!!

Amazing hostel, really loved everything about it! 10/10

• 26th Jan 2016
  • joelgvarg
  • Sweden

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review :) It is great to see you were 100% happy with you stay here. Please come again next time! Cheers

Staff very happy, friendly and helpful.

Thanks so much for your feedback and for your nice comments about our staff. Please come stay again some time! Cheers

If you are travelling, stay here. If the cost puts you off, you really do get value for money. Without a doubt the best hostel I have stayed in. The place has super clean rooms, large lockers, clean showers a toilets and a great kitchen and social area. The staff there are great, especially Nicole and Conor who run the social nights. Always integrating people so that they feel welcome and creating a good atmosphere and making it much easier for people to make friends. Will be back.

• 25th Jan 2016

Hi there! Thank you for the 100% review. It is great to see that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay here at Bounce and that our staff helped you to feel comfortable and ofcourse to have fun! Please spread the Bounce word and come stay again next time you are in Sydney, Cheers!

When I called to canceling the booking of one night, the staff told me they will give refund of my money. Then later I go to the reception for receiving money, they just said it is a misunderstanding they don't do refund. The staff is new guy he doesn't know the rule. It isn't my problem but they just don't give my money back!!!! It is kind of stealing, LIAR!!!!

The bounce hostel is a great hostel. The staff were great and the hostel itself has the exact right blend of having fun with a chill get to know everyone vibe. Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Talk to Oscar for your travel plans. My fav staff was Nichole who organized activities on the 4th floor. That lounge was amazing but add likeminded people and her events and it makes a fantastic atmosphere. The kitchen is also excellent with fridge space and tones of bathrooms. Go here! Trust me!

• 23rd Jan 2016

Hey there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It is great to see that our staff and events made your stay all the more enjoyable. We will pass on your kind comments to Nicole and Oscar :) Hopefully we will see you again next time you're in Sydney. Cheers

Bounce is with out a doubt the best hostel in Sydney. The most sociable and welcoming, your garenteed to meet great people thanks to Nicole who organises days and nights out, she really goes the extra mile! Amazingly clean and an amazing outside inside area to chill with all the guests. Couldn't of asked for a better start to my travelling experience. Thanks to all the staff, especially Nicole & Conor for how much effort they put in to making you feel super relaxed and fit in! 10/10

• 23rd Jan 2016

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving such an awesome review and for all of your nice comments about Bounce and about our wonderful staff. We will be sure to let them know what an impression they are making :) Thanks again and hopefully we will see you again next time. Cheers!

Absolutely brilliant place to stay. I wasn't able to take advantage of the theme nights (e.g. Movie night etc) but they were a great idea.

• 23rd Jan 2016

Hey there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We run our weekly events because they bring our guests together and everyone always has a good time! Hopefully you can join in next time you come and stay at Bounce ;) Cheers!

Very nice

• 22nd Jan 2016

This is a wonderful hostel! Staff is super friendly and helpful! It's definitely one of the nicest hostels I've stayed as far as amenities and cleanliness is concerned.

• 19th Jan 2016

Hey there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We have a really great team of hoursekeepers and other cleaning staff because we know cleanliness is very important in a backpacker hostel. It is wonderful to hear that our staff were friendly and helpful :) Please spread the bounce word and come see us again next time you're in Sydney!

Because the room facing the road side. There is a bit noise for me to sleep.

• 19th Jan 2016
  • Malaysia

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and for all of the awesome scores you gave us! We apologise for the noise. Being next to central station is very very handy but there can be some traffic noise through the night. We do have earplugs at reception and some other rooms that are not on the road side which we would gladly swap you to if possible at the time :) Thanks again. Bounce

Amazing staff, great atmosphere and a roof top terrace - what more could you ask for? Loved my stay and will be staying at Bounce when I'm back in Sydney.

• 18th Jan 2016
  • Finland

best hostel in whole Australia... best place to get socialised

Hey there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review and for giving us all 5 stars! We love that you enjoyed our social atmosphere. We try to keep everyone entertained with our weekly events and hope people make many friends during their stay at Bounce :) Cheers

I honestly couldn't recommend Bounce Hostel more. My time there has been amazing and it's easily the best hostel I've stayed at in Australia

• 17th Jan 2016
  • Scotland

Hi there! Thanks so much for leaving us a review :) Guest feedback is so important to us at Bounce because the guest experience is the only thing that matters! Hopefully we will see you again next time you're in Sydney. Cheers

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7