9.3
Superb 2,225 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 2,225 Total Reviews
Bounce Sydney Located at Next to Central Station, 28 Chalmers St, , Sydney.
Australia
Sydney nsw 2010 Next to Central Station, 28 Chalmers St
93% 2225
-33.8847742 151.2072372
    Rooms available

• Sweden, Male, 25-30
23rd Apr 2016

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. So clean and friendly staff. Best atmosphere.

• USA, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016

Really clean and comfortable!

• England, Male, 18-24
20th Apr 2016

Really enjoyed my stay - great hostel, great staff, great location. A++ I'm heading back to stay there later this year. Thanks to CJ and Connor too - they were more than happy to help and answer any queries.

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2016

Very clean rooms and bathrooms. Staff is amazing. Rooms are big. Big plus is the rooftop with a nice view. Very good parties if you want to or chill in the netflix room.

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and that you enjoyed our facilities, events and the friendliness of our amazing staff :) We hope to see you again next time you're in Sydney. Cheers

• England, Female, 18-24
19th Apr 2016

Can not fault my stay, excellent location 2 minutes away from central station and most sights are in walking distance. Such a good vibe. The staff are amazing they make sure u have a great time and make you feel part of the bounce family. Perfect if your looking to meet new people in sydney. If ur going to sydney u MUST stay here.

Hey there! Thanks for this absolutely cracking review!! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here so much and that you think our staff are amazing :D Please recommend us to anyone you know is coming our way and come stay again next time you're in Sydney. Cheers!

18th Apr 2016

Awesome hostel. Good staff. Realy clean,good lockers and great airconditioning. Good vibe and nice rooftop patio too.

• USA, Female, 18-24
17th Apr 2016

I had a great stay at Bounce Sydney. When I locked myself out of my room the staff helped me get a new key card quickly. I wasn't aware that I needed to bring my own lock but it all worked out fine. The bathrooms are periodically cleaned, movie room with Netflix a plus!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
17th Apr 2016

Extremely professional staff, lovely view. Would recommend to anyone :)

Hey there. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us :) Please do recommend us to anyone who is coming our way and we hope to see you again next time you're in Sydney. Cheers

• England, Female, 18-24
16th Apr 2016

Excellent staff - really friendly and helpful! Lots of common areas to chose from and the dorms were spacious with good lockers (two plug sockets in each!) Kitchen and bathrooms clean. Nice location. Really enjoyed my stay.

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a review of your stay at Bounce Sydney. We are so pleased to hear that you appreciated our range of communal areas and found our facilities to be convenient. Please come stay again next time you're in Sydney, Cheers!

• England, Female, 31-40
16th Apr 2016

Seat a brilliant hostel. Clean, very friendly, really safe and a great location. I'd recommend it to everyone from the party animal to the early riser. Thank you for a lovely albeit brief stay.

Hey there. Thanks so much for leaving us a review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found it easy to meet like-minded travellers :) If you know anyone coming down under send them our way and we hope to see you again next time you're in Aus. Cheers!