Bounce Sydney Reviews

Next to Central Station, 28 Chalmers St, Sydney, Australia

Out of 3 hostels I stayed in my stay in Australia this was the best. The standards here are high which makes it worth the money. The staff work hard and the cleaners work hard the keep the the place clean. The rooms to sleep in were the best I seen with generous space to store your things and with electrical sockets in side which is a bonus in my book.

Bounce had a generally welcoming buzz about it. People respected eachother's space and were therefore very clean and tidy, the staff were lovely and there were lots of facilities. Only thing I would pick on was maybe having the keycard available to wear around the neck so it'd be more accessible?

• 12th Nov 2014

Absolutely fantastic hostel!

Very professional hostel with large kitchen and great terrace.

Bounce is miles ahead of any other place I have stayed! It's always a good vibe of people in the hostel and it has something to offer to all back packers. I would recommend Bounce to anyone who will be stayin in Sydney. Staff are amazing and really helpful with everything. Louie and kosta some the bet staff I've met in any hostel I've been in. Every time I visit sydney I will be in bounce.

• 1st Nov 2014

Nice modern hostel in an excellent location, however I did find the hostel very loud with the noise of the road, train announcements etc.

Remarkably clean, felt safe. The lockers were great. Younger crowd but all in all pretty quiet after about 10pm. I ended up extending my stay another 2 nights. Didn't use the kitchen much but looked pretty well equipped. Being across the street from central station was a great perk.

This hostel is as good as it sounds! great facilities, great location, friendly and helpful staff - very clean!

Great place, clean, safe, friendly, really close to transport. Really good kitchen set up, awesome roof top and lounge area.

Bounce is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in! The staff were great... Especially Steve knew everything about what to do in Sydney and all the best places to eat... And Kosta had a great party for us every night of the week!

• 30th Oct 2014
  • Colombia

The rooftop!!

• 30th Oct 2014

Thanks again. Bounce rocks!

My one night stay was great. Loved the location by the train station and within 15 minutes walk to Sydney Harbor. Left my bag at the front as I arrived really early, but it was very secure there behind the desk. Only thing I recommend is to add free breakfast.But plenty of pub crawls, dinners, and other organized hangouts that would help solo travelers meet others.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Very clean, very comfortable, great facilities. They have an official age cut-off of 35, but it felt like an unofficial cut-off of 25. I'm 34 and felt like definitely the only guest born in the 80's, which was a little awkward for me. But the location is RIGHT across from Central Station so it's easy to get anywhere in Sydney from there. I'd definitely stay there again except I'll be too old next time I'm down under.

• 27th Oct 2014

I will miss you Bounce! Amazing staff and the whole hostel had a really great atmosphere which I can just hope to experience again. Will definitely be back if I visit Sydney in the future!

• Finland

Great place and great people!

• Denmark

Really friendly staff, with lots of activities throughout the week to get everyone together and making solo travellers feel welcome

Great hostel, very clean and staff is really friendly. The location is perfect because it's next to central station and close to the centre of Sydney.

• 26th Oct 2014

Excellent Hostel. Right across from the train station so no problem getting anywhere. The kitchen facilities were excellent and the rooftop terrace was amazing. Staff was friendly and the rooms were super clean. This hostel was a bit pricey but you definitely get what you pay for.

After check-in we were surprised how quiet this mental hostel could be during the day. This is due to incredibly comfortable beds and sleep-enhancing oxygen-levels in the room. So not surprisingly, the light in our room was never on - people went to bed early, slept late and took naps whenever they felt like they could take a break from the 4th flloor, where the magic happened- let me just say: 24h TV marathons and group-belt-spanking. Negatives: alcohol consumption, empty vending-machines

• 18th Oct 2014