Bounce Sydney Reviews

Next to Central Station, 28 Chalmers St, Sydney, Australia

Great place and great people!

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Denmark

Really friendly staff, with lots of activities throughout the week to get everyone together and making solo travellers feel welcome

Great hostel, very clean and staff is really friendly. The location is perfect because it's next to central station and close to the centre of Sydney.

• 26th Oct 2014

Excellent Hostel. Right across from the train station so no problem getting anywhere. The kitchen facilities were excellent and the rooftop terrace was amazing. Staff was friendly and the rooms were super clean. This hostel was a bit pricey but you definitely get what you pay for.

After check-in we were surprised how quiet this mental hostel could be during the day. This is due to incredibly comfortable beds and sleep-enhancing oxygen-levels in the room. So not surprisingly, the light in our room was never on - people went to bed early, slept late and took naps whenever they felt like they could take a break from the 4th flloor, where the magic happened- let me just say: 24h TV marathons and group-belt-spanking. Negatives: alcohol consumption, empty vending-machines

• 18th Oct 2014

First off, the staff at this place were literally the worst staff I have ever experienced at a hostel. Not that the staff is a huge part of a hostel experience anyways, but they royally sucked. The woman who checked us in was pretentious and argued with us, and the night staff at the desk were jerks. The only good part about the location is that it is right across from the train station, so that is nice, but this place is no where near the Opera House or any of the good night life.

The best hostel I have stayed at very clean and friendly :)

• 8th Oct 2014

Bounce was honestly the best hostel ever. It's just like having a massive apartment with all of your mates. Quality! They are hosting something pretty much every night to get people involved. Mark the manager is great also...I have to add that 😂. I spent two weeks there and it already felt like home. Am definitely going to miss bounce! It's also opposite central station so you can literally get anywhere in the city from there. Amazing! Would recommend it to anyone. Don't book anywhere else!! ❤️

• 6th Oct 2014

Hands down, this is the best hostel I've ever stayed in! The staff was super friendly, and went above and beyond to help with anything. Upon check in, they outlined places to check out on a city map, and gave some amazing recommendations for restaurants and bars. The rooms were very spacious and clean. The rooftop deck was an awesome place to hang out and meet people. Excellent hostel!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! The staff is super friendly and I've made friends with a ton of them while I've been here. The balcony is brilliant and has an excellent view of the city, perfect to spend a lazy day on out in the sun or have a few drinks with all the travelers in the evening! They organize events almost every night that are a ton of fun that show you some cool places in the city and get some good deals.

Amazing place to stay, safe, central, clean......I will go back there again

• 27th Sep 2014

Right next to the train station, could not be easier for train travel and trains into the city. Very clean. Nice lounges and a roof deck. Seems pretty new. Staff was nice.

Really glad I stayed here during the start and end of my trip. Can't praise it enough. It's a bit more expensive than other hostels, but you get what you pay for. It's clean, you get a massive locker with electricity sockets inside, there are hundreds of films to watch in the comfy tv room. The staff were friendly, really helpful and dealt with an unfortunate situation perfectly. The location is excellent. Thanks guys :)

overall very managed hostel. Staffs are great, security is good, location is good & clean. It would be better is the wifi is included as well as breakfast. However, a lot ppl there were on working holiday visa looking for a job, Didn't meet alot of travellers.

Close to Central station and free bus. Great staff, clean, big lockers with power plugs inside. Nice common room, roof top terrace, tv room, kitchen is ok, fridges for long term stayers would be great as little space.

A great hostel with an ideal location opposite Central Station and only a 15 minute walk to the Harbour. The staff we're friendly and were willing to suggest places to see/visit/eat. It is a more relaxed atmosphere with a balacony to relax on with views of the city. We were a group of 3 travelling together, they couldn't fit us in a dorm together so gave us a free upgrade to a private room! Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely go back there again - you do get what you pay for.

BOUNCE IS THE BEST HOSTEL I EVER STAYED AT! THEY HAVE PERFECT LOCATION N A GREAT N FUN STAFF. THERE WAS SOMETHING GOING ON EVERY NITE SO IT WAS EASY TO MEET PEOPLE AND MAKE FRIENDS! I EXTENDED MY STAY 2 TIMES N WISH I COULD HAVE STILL STAYED LONGER! OH N CANT FORGET THEIR B-Y-O ROOFTOP TERRACE!! BOUNCE IS THE PLACE TO BE IN SYDNEY!

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Greece

Great location if needing to get to the train station or party. The majority of staff are very friendly and welcoming. The travelers tend to keep a bit to themselves though because of the size of the hostel. You get what you pay for though.

The facilities and location excellent and very friendly staff. The structure is also clean and nice hostel.

I loved my stay at Bounce, the staff was great and nights out with Kosta were a blast! I will definitely stay here again after doing the east coast!!!

• 12th Sep 2014