Bounce Sydney Reviews

Next to Central Station, 28 Chalmers St, Sydney, Australia

Bounce is amazing!! Great facilities, loads of social events and everyone is very friendly. The staff are so helpful, especially Amanda!!!

What I liked about Bounce was how close it was to the Central Station! It was a street hop away. The travel desk also helped me book last-minute tour to the Blue Mountains/Featherdale Wild Life Park package (highly recommended because we got to touch the koalas and feed the kangaroos, then after drove over to the Blue Mountains to hike). If you're staying less than a week, I suggest not getting the 7-day subway station pass and instead use the refill card (Opal?). I will stay here again!

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in. So clean great facilities MASSIVE rooms unbelievable view from the roof terrace - just a great hostel.

You can see why this place is rated so highly. They have thought of everything a backpacker could want. individual reading lights for each bed. Lockable cupboards for your bags that have power points in them so you can charge your Phone behind a locked door. Their kitchen is fantastic, heaps of space. There is a nice balcony area where you can chat with other travellers. They do however close the balcony after 11pm or so. They have a t.v. room full of beanbags for relaxing. Good place.

The best location in Sydney as it next to Central station. Facilities is cleans and neat facilities as I beleive it good to go with the price i paid for. Staff is friendly and people in this hostel is great too.

I expected more fun and people who wants to enjoy night life. In my room 3 of them went to sleep at 9Pm and rest or didn't know english or don't like fun at all. Too quiet. everything else very good.

• 2nd Jun 2015

Awesome place. Great facilities & nice big rooms. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Was very impressed with the cleanliness and security of this hostel. Just needed to crash for the night before flying out the next day after a big trip up the East coast. Extremely convenient location right across from Central Station. The staff I spoke with were very polite and helpful in giving directions and advice for getting to where I needed to go. Was a great hostel experience before the long trek home.

• 30th May 2015

Good location, nice people, clean room. That's basically all you need!

Central location just a short distance from Sydney CBD. Very cleanly kept with good kitchen space on the top floor with a open air roof terrace to hang out and drink. Social atmosphere with friendly staff who do social bar nights and arrange events! Extended my stay for two weeks so Bounce did something right to keep me there! See you again in the summer!!

• 27th May 2015
  • Wales

I will be back. Next time it will be with the whole mob. Ps any age limit... cause I got kids cplim5000@yahoo.com

• 23rd May 2015
  • Malaysia

Was amazed at the hotel-like service in this hostel. We had an ensuite bathroom in our room and the rooms were cleaned every day, which was pleasantly surprising. Overall, super clean place. The only biggest downside was that there's no free WiFi - you have to pay for WiFi.

Well set up, clean bathrooms and beds quite comfortable.

Staff at desk were helpful Your directions need to be clearer on Hostelworld!! Took me a while to find you guys from Central the first time.

I loved this hostel. Was soo clean and the rooms where very big which is unusual in a hostel. Every bed had its own locker too with a plug socket. So I could charge my phone securely and keep my things tidy. Every floor has its own area to either chill out watch TV or go on computers. The staff are great and put on lots of activities for everyone to get involved in. Has sooooo much fun here and would definitely come back here soon.

RIght beside the train station, loads of room in the lockers (a 65L bag plus daypack and ukulele all fitted with no issue). Plugs are inside lockers keeping your things extra secure. Great kitchen and seating area, had absolutely no issue with anything here. Stayed here twice (the second time I caught the first airport train - if you need to do this this is the perfect place to stay). Really liked it, would stay again.

Rooms: very big and with big lockers, clean linen and good mattress, good air con Bathroom: clean most of the time, good shower Facilities: Good kitchen with everything you need, beautiful view on rooftop Location: just by the side of central station where you can go to everywhere Would stay again, thanks

Great stay at one of the finest hostels I've seen. Very clean. Great location right across from Central Station and near lots of restaurants. The staff was so helpful. Highly recommend!

• 16th May 2015

Good hostel, but atmosphere would have been better if there were better activities arranged by the hostel.

staff is very friendly to everyone