Bounce Sydney Reviews

Next to Central Station, 28 Chalmers St, Sydney, Australia

2099 Total Reviews

Could not recommend the hostel highly enough, the people were amazing, staff were great and it is honestly the best view from the social area I have eve seen in a hostel. Loved the stay did not want to leave (considered quitting my job). Just needed an oven but thats nothing two pots and a stove couldn't fix. Good job guys!

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving us such an awesome review :) The rooftop is definitely one of our best assets (as well as our staff).. It is so important to have a nice big area where everyone can hang out, meet eachother and guzzle down some free goon ;) Thanks for all of your nice comments about us and come stay again next time you are in Sydney! (or quit your job and come live here forever?) Cheers!

Great stay here, all thanks to Conor :)

• 11th Jan 2016

Hey there thanks for your feedback :) We love to hear from our guests and will let Conor know that he helped to make your stay more enjoyable. Cheers!

Booked for five nights but extended to eight as I liked it so much.Very pleased with bounce, cleanest and best facilitated hostel I have ever stayed at and in a prefect location. Roof top terrace is a fantastic place to meet people and has a really good vibe, met lots of new friends and if I were to book a hostel again in Sydney I would go straight to bounce. Connor and the team were very helpful and made all the group night outs enjoyable, ideal place for solo travellers or groups!

• 11th Jan 2016

Hey there! Thanks so much for you 5 star review! Its abdolutely awesome to hear that the staff made you feel welcome and that you enjoyed our rooftop terrace. We know how important it is to have a place where our guests to socialise and relax and what better way to do it than in the open air with some awesome city views! Thanks again and come stay again next time you are in Sydney. Cheers!

I spent 4 nights here from 11-15 Jan and I can honestly say staying at Bounce was amazing and I was truly gutted to have left. The rooms spacious, clean, comfortable and staying in a mixed room was a great way to get to know a varied group of people. Toilet/shower/kitchen facilities are also extremely clean. In particular the stay was made better by Nicole, Connor and Andrew and all the staff, great bunch of naughty guys and dolls ;). I would recommend bounce to anyone 5* great place!

• 11th Jan 2016

Hey there! Thank you so much for leaving such comprehensive feedback! We will pass on your comments to our staff and let them know what a good job they are doing. We love knowing that everyone on our team is helping our guests to enjoy their time in Sydney and that they are helping you to feel welcome here at Bounce. Spread the Bounce word among your mates and ofcourse come and stay again next time you are in Sydney! Until then.. Cheers!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at (ever) ! Super clean, comfortable beds and awesome rooftop terrace and kitchen. It'd be great if you'd advertise more the organized nights out.

Hey there! Thanks so much for your helpful feedback :) We will definitely take that into consideration because we want our guests to come to all of our weekly events so we can show you how its done in Sydney! Thank you for all of your nice comments about the hostel- we love hearing when guests enjoy their time here as much as you did. Cheers!

Everything was 100% perfect thank you very much !!!

No, thank you very much! It is great to hear that you were 100% happy with your stay at Bounce. Please spread the Bounce word and come stay again next time you are in Sydney :)

Very clean and spacious, on the expensive side for a hostel but it is good quality

Really good staff and love that they have a movie space.

• 7th Jan 2016

The staff were all really cool and welcoming. Whether you're traveling alone or in a group, they'll find a way to make you feel at home.

• 7th Jan 2016

Hi there! Thanks so much for your lovely comments about our staff :) It's great to hear that you felt at home at Bounce, that is what we want to hear! Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review and hopefully we will see you again some day! Cheers :)

Everything really good without room smell. I tought because of rainning.

Hi there and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate all guest feedback both the good and the not so good :) We apologise for the smell in the room. Please feel free to speak to our reception staff if you have any issues like this during your stay at Bounce and they will always do whatever they can to make your stay more comfortable. Cheers

Us 3 girls stayed for a week at bounce and absolutely loved it. Compared to other hostels we have stayed in this one is definitely the best. All the staff are lovely and can't do enough to help you! We can't wait to come back and see our favourite staff member Conor :)

• 3rd Jan 2016

The flloor with the roof top is really great

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Cheers for mentioning our awesome roofop! It's a great place to chill, have a nice cold beer and take some beautiful pics of the city skyline :) Thanks again and come stay again next time you are in Sydney!

Amazing hostel, will be back next time I'm in Sydney.

Thanks for a great review! We look forward to seeing you next time. Cheers

Great hostel, clean and tidy. Staff (especially Conor) were fantastic. My only criticism is that, past midnight, there is no where comfy to chill out and socialise for those not going out of an evening. Leaving the cinema room open later would have been nice, even if only to chill out without watching films. Great place though and I will totally stay here again.

Super clean bathrooms, kitchen and rooms. Kitchen is very large and well equipped. Rooftop patio is great, although most of the time you will find a big group of staff sitting around in a circle socializing by themselves. When they are working though, they are super helpful and friendly. They are great at not allowing randoms into the hostel esp after a night out. Close to lots of bars and cheap eats in Surry Hills and Chinatown. Central station across the street was very convenient.

Super-clean, super modern, amazing people! The hostel also has an amazing rooftop with good views of the CBD and is perfectly located at the central station. We were there for Christmas and NYE, so there was a big program going on. Rooms are good, AC, big lockers with outlets. The rooms are spacious. only a couple of negative things: The windows in the rooms do NOT open. There are only 4+4 washers/dryers for a big hostel and even those are often occupied by staff. Overall: Very Good!

I stayed here for 2 weeks over Christmas and New Year and had the best time! Very clean hostel in a great location. The staff were all friendly, helpful and fun. Special thanks go to Connor for his efforts at being a fab tour guide and keeping us all entertained! :) The only downside to this place was the building has no windows that open and aircon everywhere, which caused me to get a sore throat and quite ill as it dries the air out. Apart from that I loved my time here. Highly recommend :)

Fantastic hostel in the centre of Sydney, really good travel location and the staff were incredible, one of the best hostels I've stayed

• Wales

The fact that you can enjoy a nice glass of goon with all the awesome people staying here on a roof top overlooking Sydney, says a lot! There is always something going on if you want to go out, and if you want a quiet night you can chill in the cinema room! The staff is amazing, super friendly and helpful! A special shout out to Conor, who helped me a lot! Super nice and clean hostel with big rooms, big lockers with power plugs in them, and the best kitchen I've seen in a hostel! I'll be back!!!

• Sweden

Great hostel, lovely rooftop, kitchen area and movie room are all great! Stayed over Christmas and new year, and couldn't complain about a thing!