Bounce Sydney Reviews

Next to Central Station, 28 Chalmers St, Sydney, Australia

Bounce is the best hostel I've ever stayed in - clean rooms, nice staff and great atmosphere! I found it a very welcoming place - Wes (my new friend) was first to approach me and introduced me to everyone else who were also very nice! If you want to make new friends then stay here but if you're a loner then go somewhere else

• 16th Mar 2015

Bounce is probably the best hostel I have stayed at in Australia. It has a great atmosphere for meeting new travelers and the roof top terrace is next to none. Amanda, who works at reception is super nice and helpful. If I'm ever in Sydney in the future I will surely stay here again.

• 13th Mar 2015

Very nice place in a great location, right across from Central Station. Very clean and comfortable. Would stay here again for sure!

FUN PLACE TO MEET PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD!

Very organized very large hostel. Wifi is not free however. Felt basic and more of a party hostel

Very nice, small hostel. Friendly atmosphere, good opportunities to meet people. Staff were friendly. Nice rooftop.

Stayed for as long as I could between March and April and enjoyed every moment. I met so many new people. A great social and party hostel (if you want it to be). Lots of events on to get people socialising. The rooftop is so cool! Next to Central station so ideal for exploring Sydney. All the staff were spot on, very friendly and helpful. Great facilities, no free wifi, but easily the best hostel I've stayed at in Sydney. Would stay here again!

Very secure hostel. The staff organize fun social events, and even sometimes offer free alcohol. My biggestcomplaint is that the bed was quite uncomfortable. There is an extra charge for Wi-Fi, but at least it is fast and reliable.

Modern, awesome common areas and kitchen, sweet activities, close to party options but nice and quiet at night, highly recommendable

Great place to stay and very convenient to get to from the airport! I would definitely stay here again!!

The location was really good and the staff tried to help with everything. We stayed a week and it we lijed it a lot. To meet new people is maybe a bit difficult because it s such a big hostel.

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

We are an older couple in our 60's and although mostly young people staying we found everything perfect for us Ensuite room, dining area and roof terrace and great location next to station and airport link.

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Scotland
  • Couple, 41+

Excellent Location, Very Clean and large spacious rooms. Large lockers with power points are a great addition.

Good times, good people

Good hostel and would not mind coming back. One very annoying thing is a guy snoring during the whole stay which was so aggravating...This the hostel cannot control. The hostel should promote activities for people to do together.

It is newly facilitated hostel and it has a good vibe.

• 18th Feb 2015
  • China

No free wifi, especially given the high price (in a not-so-central location). Other than that, nice hostel and staff

Loved this hostel! Lots of organised activities to do, very clean, big lockers, good location near the train station, if your going to Sydney definitely don't stay anywhere else but here

Great hostel best in Sydney by far!

Awesome!great common facilities, clean, sweet activities, good proximity to bars, I will return :-)