Bounce Sydney Reviews

Next to Central Station, 28 Chalmers St, Sydney, Australia

Stayed here for two nights in the mixed dorm. Great location next to central station, so was very easy to get to from the airport. Very clean, lots of space with big lockers which also had plugs inside. Great common area/kitchen upstairs. Only downside is internet is expensive but you get a free 30 mins when you arrive. Will definitely stay again when I go back to Sydney.

I enjoy staying at Bounce. Staff were very friendly and helped me to book a flight and tour. Overall the bed is clean and so is the shower facilities. But Wifi is extra charge and there is some train nosie at night as it is located right off the train staton. I would recommend this place.

i stayed a 8 females room for 5 days. it has enough space more than i expected and clean beds. also nice and friendly staffs, convenient location, good atmosphere !!! i'd like to recommend it. stay here.

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Hostel is impressively clean. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The location across the street from the train station is great. It is a little expensive but it is clean, the rooms are large and the beds are comfortable.

Everything were good when I stay at there, bed, bathroom, kitchen, security all fantastic, good position for traveler of short time stay, I'd like to stay again next time if I visit Sydney. Oh, and staffs very friendly!

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Taiwan

I would definitely recommend Bounce Sydney to anyone looking for either cheaper accommodations or who likes to mingle with other travelers. The staff was very nice and the people who stayed there also seemed pretty nice. It was fun seeing and meeting the diverse sets of individuals from around the world.

• 31st Jul 2014

Originally I planned on staying at a few different hostels in Sydney but instantly fell in love with this place. The staff are so welcoming and friendly and the rooms are clean modern and spacious even the 8 person dorm I stayed in never felt over crowded and luckily enough only had other great travellers who I'm sure I'll be friends with for the year to come. It's slightly more expensive than other hostels but it's definitely worth the extra money and I'll recommend it to all I meet!

• 30th Jul 2014

Location is good. But it is too far from supermarket. Also I would expect to have free wifi.

Certain staff had limited knowledge about trips

I love bounce. So clean, people are nice, rooms are massive and the kitchen is huge and really well equipped. Met some great people and the staff are really friendly as well. Beds are comfy and it is really central, 10-15min walk pretty much anywhere that you will want to go like the opera house. I don't like paying for wifi but I appreciate that mostly you do in Australia and there is a Gloria jeans coffee house literally 5mins down the road. Would stay again and again

OK location, very close to central station but a bit far from most attractions (if choosing to walk). Very secure and lockers available in the room. Nice large kitchen, which some hostels are lacking.

Mint place to stop x

• 21st Jul 2014

I've stayed in dozens of hostels all over the world, and I've never experienced a hostel this large that is run so efficiently. The staff was absolutely incredible, and it was such a personal experience, despite the fact that I shared it with hundreds of other guests. Great job, Bounce!

Stayed here for 3 nights- I was in the room for a good chunk of an afternoon, and three separate staff members came in to clean! One to vacuum, one to change the sheets and another to wipe everything down. Access keys are required to access floors so great security and you must bring your own lock for the super spacious in-room lockers. Kosta was an awesome staff member and everyone ensured you had a great time. Close-by to the main streets and to all local transportation.

Very close to central station. Good to have laundry in hostel. Charging points in lockers are handy.

Really great hostel. Located next to Central Station, which is convenient for travelling into and out of the city, but is at the edge of the CBD. Security was excellent with a key card needed to get through most doors and a big locker for each bed containing a plug which is very handy for securely charging your electronics overnight. My main complaint is that it had a higher than average price and many facilities were an additional charge (such as wifi) but it was otherwise an excellent hostel.

Bounce is the best hostel I've stayed in! It's so friendly, I was traveling on my own for the first time and made loads of friends here. There's lots of nights out but equally a movie room if you want to stay in! It's central to everything so you can just walk. The staff are all great! It's very clean, great showers! Kitchen doesn't get too busy and has enough of everything! Comfy beds and there are plug sockets in the lockers! I Will always stay here in Sydney and recommend it to everyone!

• 10th Jul 2014

One of the greatest hostels I have ever stayed at! Staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the hostel was very clean and secure. The top floor of Bounce has an amazing communal area with deck looking over the city and was a great place to socialise and meet other travellers. Bounce is the new standard!

Absolutely fantastic! I only stayed for one night but it was great. The location is central to everything being opposite central station. Even in the larger dorms there is still space and the large lockers mean you've always got somewhere to dump your stuff. As long as you've done your research and know things like you have to hire towels and provide your own lock for the lockers then you won't be disappointed :)

• 10th Jul 2014

Bounce Is the best hostel I been in Australia, the staff was completely friendly, the room was clean, organised, the común area was lovely. I enjoyed every moment there.