Bounce Sydney Reviews

Next to Central Station, 28 Chalmers St, Sydney, Australia

Amazing experience.

It was one of the best hostel i ever stayed. Staffs are lovely, the room is huge and also with a huge locker for yourself. Its clearly worth a stay :)

Friendly staff, and they organized regular weekly events to get the guests involved with each other. Long walk to downtown, but right across from Central Station for train/bus. It was a bit annoying having to use a security card to get into the bathroom, but I guess better too secure than not secure enough. Large kitchen (but no oven!) next to the top floor lounge, which also included an outdoor section: great place to relax and talk with other guests.

I loved my stay at Bounce! The staff is nice, dorms and bathrooms clean and the rooftop terrace is an excellent place to meet new people. I'm travelling alone, but making new friends here was not a problem. Would definately recommend this hostel when in Sydney!

Bounce is awesome. The group of people living there is great, you will always have a great night even just staying in. The have events almost every night. If not the staff who lived there and the long therm peps made every night fun! Kitchen is always clean and you don't have to wait for a sink. Rooftop and common room is crowded and your never al

• 26th May 2014
  • Sweden

Amazing hostel, will definitely stay here again next time I am in Sydney!

I think they could really improve the internet. I paid for 2 days but once you put the code in, you have to keep re-entering it because it will automatically log you out if you don't use it for a couple minutes. Thy should have a system where you put in the code and it stays logged on the entire time you have paid for. I did like this hostel tho and the staff was great. Very clean and loved the rooftop bar. Great location right by central station!!

Bounce is probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Super super clean and safe. Plus the location was spot on. I stayed here at the beginning of my trip to Sydney and ended up going back! Upon arrival they even give you 30 minutes free WiFi use. Bonus! Would definitely recommend this hostel. Loved it.

Amazing hostel. Met some really cool people.

This is my favorite hostel in the world and I love the guy with the big afro!

• British Virgin Islands

This hostel is one of the best I have stayed in. The location is superb and allows easy connectivity to popular places via the trains. A very large locker is provided for each visitors and the locker size is definitely more than enough to store large backpacks and any other accessories. Rooms are cleaned daily by their own in house housekeeping. Security is top notch via an easy to use card access system. Only downside of the hostel would be the shower facilities as it is inadequate.

• Malaysia

Great job guys! Thanks for making my visit to Sydney awesome.

• 20th May 2014

It was very comfortable, there is a TV in the room. Toilet attached to the room was clean and large enough. Room was cramped for 4 people though. Staff was pretty helpful with our enquiries.

• 19th May 2014
  • Singapore

Loved staying here. Was about a 15 min walk to the main part of town however was across from the train station and free bus. The staff were very helpfull and nice. There was a drinking/eating area on the roof that over looked the city. Also heaps of computers to use. (no wait time). The hostel was immaculately clean and was not worried about having my bag out at all.

• 19th May 2014

Lovely, as always.

Excellent hostel - will stay here again...

Good hostel. Very clean and kitchen very good. Bit out of the way from, shops and the bus up to the opera house. Like wake up it's quite a big hostel so not very social. On top floor there's a terrace overlooking the Sydney skyline which is very nice. Maybe wouldn't rate it the best hostel in Sydney but still very nice. Would recommended, maybe not long term a few days.

Loved the hostel. Will definitely be back next time! Though during my stay, one of the other roomies used my supposed storage and i had to use someone else's storage. Luckily the lady was nice enough to let me keep my existing storage until my checkout. Perhaps a better signage on storage? Cheers. :)

Bounce is 100% the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Positives: Rooms are good sized. Beds are comfortable. Nights out are well planned and good fun. Most of the staff live on site, and are more than happy to socialise during the days and the evenings. The view from the terrace is amazing Negatives: The lift is slow... that is literally the only bad thing I can say about the place! I enjoyed it so much that I extended my stay 3 times for an additional couple of weeks!

Bounce felt more like a hotel than a hostel! We only stayed one night but the room and bathrooms were so clean, and the beds were comfortable set well in a very spacious and clean dorm. We arrived early and the staff were so helpful allowing us to leave our luggage in a supervised area and helping us plan our day, informing us about the free shuttle bus, offers and tours! We would definitely stay again,

• 15th May 2014