Bounce Sydney Reviews

Next to Central Station, 28 Chalmers St, Sydney, Australia

My one night stay was great. Loved the location by the train station and within 15 minutes walk to Sydney Harbor. Left my bag at the front as I arrived really early, but it was very secure there behind the desk. Only thing I recommend is to add free breakfast.But plenty of pub crawls, dinners, and other organized hangouts that would help solo travelers meet others.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Very clean, very comfortable, great facilities. They have an official age cut-off of 35, but it felt like an unofficial cut-off of 25. I'm 34 and felt like definitely the only guest born in the 80's, which was a little awkward for me. But the location is RIGHT across from Central Station so it's easy to get anywhere in Sydney from there. I'd definitely stay there again except I'll be too old next time I'm down under.

• 27th Oct 2014

I will miss you Bounce! Amazing staff and the whole hostel had a really great atmosphere which I can just hope to experience again. Will definitely be back if I visit Sydney in the future!

• Finland

Great place and great people!

• Denmark

Really friendly staff, with lots of activities throughout the week to get everyone together and making solo travellers feel welcome

Great hostel, very clean and staff is really friendly. The location is perfect because it's next to central station and close to the centre of Sydney.

• 26th Oct 2014

Excellent Hostel. Right across from the train station so no problem getting anywhere. The kitchen facilities were excellent and the rooftop terrace was amazing. Staff was friendly and the rooms were super clean. This hostel was a bit pricey but you definitely get what you pay for.

After check-in we were surprised how quiet this mental hostel could be during the day. This is due to incredibly comfortable beds and sleep-enhancing oxygen-levels in the room. So not surprisingly, the light in our room was never on - people went to bed early, slept late and took naps whenever they felt like they could take a break from the 4th flloor, where the magic happened- let me just say: 24h TV marathons and group-belt-spanking. Negatives: alcohol consumption, empty vending-machines

• 18th Oct 2014

Lovely clean hostel, comfortable beds and hot showers. Lovely common area with plenty of movies to watch also if you want to party offer a lot of themed nights

First off, the staff at this place were literally the worst staff I have ever experienced at a hostel. Not that the staff is a huge part of a hostel experience anyways, but they royally sucked. The woman who checked us in was pretentious and argued with us, and the night staff at the desk were jerks. The only good part about the location is that it is right across from the train station, so that is nice, but this place is no where near the Opera House or any of the good night life.

The best hostel I have stayed at very clean and friendly :)

• 8th Oct 2014

Bounce was honestly the best hostel ever. It's just like having a massive apartment with all of your mates. Quality! They are hosting something pretty much every night to get people involved. Mark the manager is great also...I have to add that 😂. I spent two weeks there and it already felt like home. Am definitely going to miss bounce! It's also opposite central station so you can literally get anywhere in the city from there. Amazing! Would recommend it to anyone. Don't book anywhere else!! ❤️

• 6th Oct 2014

Hands down, this is the best hostel I've ever stayed in! The staff was super friendly, and went above and beyond to help with anything. Upon check in, they outlined places to check out on a city map, and gave some amazing recommendations for restaurants and bars. The rooms were very spacious and clean. The rooftop deck was an awesome place to hang out and meet people. Excellent hostel!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! The staff is super friendly and I've made friends with a ton of them while I've been here. The balcony is brilliant and has an excellent view of the city, perfect to spend a lazy day on out in the sun or have a few drinks with all the travelers in the evening! They organize events almost every night that are a ton of fun that show you some cool places in the city and get some good deals.

Amazing place to stay, safe, central, clean......I will go back there again

Right next to the train station, could not be easier for train travel and trains into the city. Very clean. Nice lounges and a roof deck. Seems pretty new. Staff was nice.

Really glad I stayed here during the start and end of my trip. Can't praise it enough. It's a bit more expensive than other hostels, but you get what you pay for. It's clean, you get a massive locker with electricity sockets inside, there are hundreds of films to watch in the comfy tv room. The staff were friendly, really helpful and dealt with an unfortunate situation perfectly. The location is excellent. Thanks guys :)

Bounce is located right across Central station. It is easy to find. Very commercialized hostel. The beds in the dorm provides little if not no privacy. One of the girls was packing in ungodly hours and making very loud noise. I guess that's what you get in a dorm with no curtain to block the light / earplugs to block the noise.

overall very managed hostel. Staffs are great, security is good, location is good & clean. It would be better is the wifi is included as well as breakfast. However, a lot ppl there were on working holiday visa looking for a job, Didn't meet alot of travellers.

Close to Central station and free bus. Great staff, clean, big lockers with power plugs inside. Nice common room, roof top terrace, tv room, kitchen is ok, fridges for long term stayers would be great as little space.