Bounce Sydney Reviews

Next to Central Station, 28 Chalmers St, Sydney, Australia

Amazing hostel.. Everything you could want.. Hotel standards! Showers, dorms and kitchen all very clean. I came on my own which can be hard in some hostels, but the staff at Bounce made me feel welcome and got me involved with social activities.. And if that's not for you and you want to relax, then there are places for that too. 10/10! Would definitely go back!

• 29th Mar 2015

Good location, nice and clean and friendly guests. Wish we could have spent more time enjoying the bar and balcony.

Everything was great, big clean rooms, lots of friendly people and awesome kitchen and common room. My only complaints are that when they held my bag the next day the guy let me in the storage room and no one checked I was taking the correct bags so anyone could go in and take them. Also, powerpoint's are in lockers but would be nice to have one near the bed.

• 27th Mar 2015

My first time in a hostel and I won't be looking back. Thanks to the staff and guests for a fabulous stay. Bounce - I will be back!

• 26th Mar 2015

This place was absolutely great! Excellent facilities and very clean. Most importantly - great bar terrace! Location is good, but it's quite a long walk out of town. There are free buses (555) into Circular Quay from Central rail station, directly opposite the hostel, which I'd definitely recommend if you want to save a 35 minute walk! Overall though I can't fault this place.

Had booked in here for a week when I arrived in Sydney but ended up staying a month! One of the best hostels I've stayed in. It is a little more pricey than other hostels but the money is made back from the free goon and very very cheap food on the roof top terrace where events for partying are organized every evening. Very clean, super friendly staff, huge kitchen and always a bit of craic from the guys at reception!! Met loads of great people here I'm sure I will keep in touch with!

It is already the second time that I stay at Bounce and it is probably in the top 3 hostel I have ever been in my life. It reach the top regarding Staff friendliness and willingness to help! Also regarding space in the room it is at the top of my ranking. You have enough space for your staff and a huge locker, people are not packed. Although there are many people employed at Bounce all of them are really friendly all the time, particularly CJ is awesome. I can only recommend it!

Such a nice hostel! Really clean dorms and bathroom were impeccable. The wifi isn't free, but it's cheaper then most places and the signal strength is strong everywhere. The dorms could use a few extra outlets, or maybe a power bar. The lockers in the rooms are nice and big so getting backpacks in is easy. There is luggage storage too and the staff are so friendly and helpful. It is a great place to base yourself if you need to get to the airport quickly.

Definitely one of the best hostel that i ever stayed. Everything is perfect, since the helpful staff to the lovely rooftop. They always have nice activities in the night (tuesday is the best. Dont miss it!). The atmosphere is so good that you make a lot of friends. Cons: regarding the price they charge per day, wifi should be free (at least in the common area) Thanks for the great stay, guys!

A little expensive, but always something going on! The roof terrace was lovely but not the best for non-drinkers.

It was a really good hostel with big rooms, and very comfy beds. The roofterasse is also really nice place where you can meet people. They also have a big kitchen where you can make and store your food.

Great hostel, really enjoyed my time here. Big rooms, great rooftop area and the staff were amazing!! They really made me feel welcome and got me involved in the hostel events. If I'm ever in Sydney again...bounce will be my first choice hostel.

• 21st Mar 2015

Very clean room and bathroom. There was a very rude blonde Canadian girl who worked there and made unfriendly comment. towards me otherwise the hostel was lovely tp stay in.

This is a great place to stay on Sydney. The rooms are spacious and have huge lockers, the bathrooms are clean and the location is excellent. I would definitely recommend it.

• 20th Mar 2015

Pros: Decent rooftop. Very social environment. Decent location. Accessible lockers with power outlets. Good individual lights above each bed. Cons: Too much of a party hostel. Cramped bathrooms/showers. Staff think they’re too cool for their customers. Squeaky beds.

• 18th Mar 2015

Amazing hostel with lots of places to chill within the hostel and a bonus with the rooftop. Perfect location next to Central station, lovely clean & organised kitchen. My reservations - room was damp & in the middle of the night woke up feeling clammy as duvet must have absorbed moisture. Became ill from this too. Need sturdier bunk beds, but the mattress good. The bathrooms could have been cleaner I felt they needed an all over which included the floors (most dirty). I would however recommend.

Bounce is the best hostel I've ever stayed in - clean rooms, nice staff and great atmosphere! I found it a very welcoming place - Wes (my new friend) was first to approach me and introduced me to everyone else who were also very nice! If you want to make new friends then stay here but if you're a loner then go somewhere else

• 16th Mar 2015

Bounce is probably the best hostel I have stayed at in Australia. It has a great atmosphere for meeting new travelers and the roof top terrace is next to none. Amanda, who works at reception is super nice and helpful. If I'm ever in Sydney in the future I will surely stay here again.

Very nice place in a great location, right across from Central Station. Very clean and comfortable. Would stay here again for sure!

FUN PLACE TO MEET PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD!