Bounce Sydney Reviews

Next to Central Station, 28 Chalmers St, Sydney, Australia

Don't charge for internet. Maybe give a free decent connection and charge for high speed connection. Ask for deposit for towels, but not rental cost. Don't shut all common spaces at midnight. I understand if you close the rooftop, but not the rest. Put more outlests in the common area on 4th floor. Change bunk beds, they squeek like crazy.

Hi there and thank you for your feedback. We value it all both good and bad as it helps us to see things from the guests perspective! After listening to guests complaints about wifi prices we recently brought in free internet access on our level 3 PCs to try to aleviate some of the financial pressure for travelers on a budget. Thanks for all of your comments, we will take it all into consideration and have maintainence check out the beds. Cheers, Bounce management

Great Hostel. Opposite Central Station so you can easily get around Sydney. Stayed in a Private Double room, was better than some hotels! Even had your own heater/aircon. Would definitely stay there again when I'm in Sydney and would recommend to friends.

Thank you for such a great review! We really love to hear from our guests here at Bounce as it is you happiness that we are all about! Hopefully we will see you again some time in the future. Cheers- Bounce management

I really loved this place. Loved the atmosphear, the staff was really helpful and I've met a lot of new friends. The roof top was one of the best parts with all tha parties and it was nice just to out there.

• 5th Dec 2015
  • Sweden

Hi there, Thank you for your excellent review and for all of your great comments about us and our staff. Spread the word about Bounce to your friends and do come stay again next time you are in Sydney. Cheers- Bounce management

Bounce was great! The rooftop terrace was such a nice addition. The room was really big and clean. The locking cabinets in the room with outlets were great. The staff was super nice and helpful. I was only there one night but the organized trip to sidebar totally made me feel like part of the community. Its a little pricy but definitely the nicest hostel I have stayed in with the most accessible community.

• 2nd Dec 2015

Hi there, Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We highly value all customer feedback and it is great to hear that you felt welcomed and comfortable at Bounce. Thank you for your nice comments about our staff- we will be sure to let them know they are doing a good job. Cheers

I booked to stay at bounce for 1 week, but loved it so much I ended up staying for 3. Clean, perfect location, nice rooms and great social area and events. The staff were amazing, so much friendlier than in any other hostel I've been to! In particular Daisy, Caitlin, Andrew, Connor, Kelsi, Dheya were all wonderful and really made an effort to make you feel welcome. All the others were great too! Couldn't have asked for a better place to stay in Sydney. Couldn't recommend it more.

• 30th Nov 2015

One of the best hostel's I've ever stayed in. Very modern, safe feel with brilliant location right next to Central Station. Good comfy tv lounge and rooftop bar and staff were also very helpful, allowing us to use shower facilities after we'd checked out before our flight left. There can't be much better in Sydney!

Location is right next to central station which makes it very easy to get around Sydney. Hostel is very clean and beds are very comfortable. The rooftop deck makes for a nice place to hang out and meet people although one still must go out of your way to do so. The staff was adequate but not memorable. Overall bounce was a great stay and I would stay there again.

Bit pricey but definitely worth it. Modern, very clean hostel loads of space to hang out, tv room with Netflix, roof terrace, huge kitchen and dining area also with sofas and a tv. Rooms very nice didn't like not being able to open any windows though! Staff good apart from one very rude woman! She checked us in I nearly turned round and left! Ideal location for getting on/off greyhound bus and very easy to get to the harbour and the airport on the train- not expensive either! Would recommend.

Across the road from Central Station which was excellent, we had a private room with a bathroom it was excellent and staff were friendly and helpful

Cooking stations are not working well. Just 1 of 5 computers is working. Wifi is really expensive. Rooms are smelling, no fresh air!

Ok place for a few nights. Great location. Kitchen is filthy though so be careful where you put things

everything was more than awesome, and i got nothing to complain. had great trip at Bounce Sydney. spacious room. Comfy shower room. good location to central station. Even staffs were very kind. not gonna hesitate to stay there again.!

• 23rd Nov 2015
  • South Korea

Brilliant stay at this hostel!!

Pretty good hostel, very clean, great facilities and something happening every night.

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed in during my 3 years of backpacking. There's a movie room with Netflix, huge kitchen and the even a huger terrace that overlooks the CBD. Only aim ute away from central station that gets you to the beaches and Greyhound bus stop. Fantastic staff, definitely recommend!

Bounce was great! It was modern and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful only two negatives was the dorm door slams shut every time someone enters or leaves which makes it hard to have a good night sleep. The lockers are huge which is great but they also slam shut (even if you try to do it quietly) could do with seal or something around them.

I had such a great stay and made new friends, it's easy to meet people because it's Sooo sociable, and the two guys on reception was really friendly and helpful I'll defiantly stay again :)

Good to stay in sydney. Nice roof top and clean room!

Friendly helpful staff, was nice that we could use showers etc before and after check in/out.

• 10th Nov 2015

Great location and facilities. The dorm rooms are good size and secure with huge lockers. Big kitchen with plenty of room to cook. Lovely roof terrace. Didn't find it very friendly tho and there were cliquey groups. The staff seemed to just care about each other. Overall expensive. I left here to go to HQ in kings cross which was way more friendly and welcoming!