Bounce Sydney Reviews

Next to Central Station, 28 Chalmers St, Sydney, Australia

Stayed in a private room for 1 night. Room was big, clean and quiet. A really nice space to spend the evening. The TV was a nice addition as well as the free tea and coffee! The facilities upstairs looked clean and there was a social vibe on the roof terrace. Took advantage of free DVDs but unfortunately they were pretty scratched so we couldn't play them. The luggage storage next day was also free which is fantastic! And the private rooms have free wifi which is a bonus! Would recommend.

I had a great experience staying at Bounce. Rooms and bathrooms were clean, staff very friendly and helped me plan my stay. Great location right outside of central station. 5 minute walk from George street which has lots of stores, restaurants, and cafes. Definitely recommend!

• 12th May 2014

Clean and lockers are the best anywhere!

Had a fab stay here for a week! By far the best hostel I've atayed in throughout my travels in Asia and Oz. Faculties are fab especially the kitchen and the movie room! Bathrooms are clean. Only issue is it can be a nightmare trying to get a shower if it's peak time as there's only 2 showers!! Overall great place would reccomend anyone to stay here!

More like a hotel with shared rooms - modern and clean. Perfect location for transport, especially to/from the airport.

Such a great hostel! Great staff (especially cj) great area to hang out people on th 4th floor terrace with an awesome view. Cool activities every day. Will definitely come back here when I'm in Sydney next time.

Seemed to be a great hostel..was just passing through but great facilities and friendly staff.

Nice atmosphere, good location and facilities. But I don't think I was welcomed by staffs. On my first day, one of staff at reception prepared their information in Chinese as soon I opened the entrance and tried to hand it even after he checked my Korean passport for check in. I was really upset after that and not happy to stay there. I know your hostel is always full and busy but please be professional and never judge your guests too easy by their appearance before you know them.

• 3rd May 2014
  • South Korea

Nice! Clean and serious. A bit loud sometimes.

Absolutely the best hostel I've ever stayed in anywhere, have stayed here in the past prior to this booking and would come back again. Good times.

• 24th Apr 2014

Great place. Great atmosphere. Clean and nice beds. Good social atmosphere and vibe and everyone socialised and got on great. I've stayed in other hostels in Sydney and, considering this hostel is the same price as most of those, it's like paying to stay in a 5* for exactly the same price as a 3* hostel. Don't waste your time in the other places, just book here because trust me, it's the best Sydney has to offer.

Probably the best rating ive ever given a hostel. I booked for 3 but seated for 9 nifhts. Good value for Sydney. Lovely staff, so so clean. Great roof top terrace with theme nights where you can easily meet people. It's a massive hostel so it could have felt unfriendly but didn't. Only bad point - wi-fi is not free. I know this is an ozzy thing but its about time they came into this century!!!

Good comfortable beds. Clean facilities Helpful staff, amazing common area, outdoor terrace with a view of Sydney, stunning. Short walk to most places to visit. Across road from central station. Would highly recommend and would stay again.

I loved my stay here! It's the best Hostel I've been to so far. Loved the fourth floor veranda overlooking the city. Also, enjoyed the spotless facilities and professional staff that still know how to have a good time. Location is next to Central station. This place is on my list for next visit. Highly, highly recommend!

Sydney is an expensive place, and for an extra $7 over the average price of the older, roach covered places, I would pay $37 a night for a dorm bed again! This is a big place, but the rooms are newer, clean, have nice lockers, bed lamps, personal power jacks, and a sweet rooftop, outdoor terrace located just outside the kitchen. The hostel is directly across from the train station and in a fairly central part of the city. I would recommend and stay again for a short stay!

The hostel was really nice, excellent cleanliness, location and activities to be done during the nights. The only thing that I did not like is that there isn't free wifi... Maybe the free wifi could be related with the days that each one is going to stay, because I don't think it's fair that someone who is going to stay 1 week receives the same free wifi than someone who is going to stay for just 1 day.

• 16th Apr 2014

The hostel was clean, modern and the staff were friendly. Would definitely come back!! The rooftop terrace is for sure the highlight of the hostel.

• 16th Apr 2014

An excellent hostel with standout features such as high quality matresses, large lockers with shelves and secure charging and good social areas. Even sharing my room with yet another group of idiots who thought loud conversations at 4am and 9am was acceptable didn't ruin it.

Big place, very clean and comfortable, friendly people

I had a blast at Bounce and wish I could have stayed longer! There were great social events daily. The staff were great, especially Kosta, who made me feel welcome and always entertained :) Bounce is in the perfect location, the beds were comfy and I also liked that there were big lockers with power outlets inside. I will definitely be back!!!

• 10th Apr 2014