Bounce Sydney Reviews

Next to Central Station, 28 Chalmers St, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Being away from home at the festive time has turned to the best Christmas I ever had! Amazing hostel, clean good location and very friendly staff who make any alone traveller feel at home, the events where great and activities during day brought everyone together which was great, made some friend for life which I will be staying in contact with and already planning our return to bounce in next year! I believe bounce has won so many awards for being the best hostel in Australia, well deserved!

• 22nd Dec 2013

Bounce is an amazing hostel, loved every minute of my stay! The staff were friendly and helpful :) Hostel was so clean and the social events catered all needs. Pre planned nights out organised by bounce and the staff was awesome, cheap drinks and free entry :) Will be returning when i'm back in Sydney.

• 22nd Dec 2013

Stayed over Xmas and new year...something going on every day which was cheap/free!!! Too many cleaners in the morning and don't give you a chane to reply before they walk in. More showers needed but overall one of the best hostels I've stayed at! Definitely better than base!!!

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Roof top area is amazing! Great way to meet people! Staff are very welcoming and friendly! Loved my stay here! I will be back!

• 20th Dec 2013

Great hostel staff were extra friendly and helpful upon arrival. Met some great people during my stay will definitely be returning.

• 19th Dec 2013

This hostel was clean and spacious with modern and updated facilities. The security was good and I loved that everyone got their out electrical outlet in their locker. It has a rooftop terrace with great views of the city. The only negative I found is that there wasn't much going on at the hostel so it made it harder to get to know people, especially the long term stayers who had their established group of friends. But still a great hostel!

Nice place to stay but there were too many young partiers during my stay. They were loud and partied hard outside of the hostel late into the night. It was hard to sleep because you could hear the noise through the windows. The facility was clean and had a lovely roof deck. Unfortunately there's only one bathroom per floor and not enough shower stalls.

As somebody who has never previously stayed at a hostel before I was expecting a low standard however I was pleasantly surprised when I walked through the door. There are a number of reasons for this namely the fact that the hostel is very safe there are lockers to protect your stuff. In addition the staff are extremely welcoming and the hostel itself is very clean date I say not far off a hotel standard. I would definitely reccomend you to stay if you are visiting the Sydney region.

• 17th Dec 2013

Really enjoyed staying here. Location isn't perfect but it is right next to Central train station so it is very easy to get around. The rooftop lounge and large kitchen are great for meeting people. Don't like that you have to pay for wifi and it's more than other hostels. Would stay here again.

Loved it and will return!

The best hostel I have stayed in. Got my room three hours before my check-in time. Great facilities. A little expensive but worth it. Staff were really friendly.

My experience has been positive: very friendly staff, clean rooms and very spacious (never seen so large lockers), clean bathrooms, a beautiful terrace with views of Sydney and every type of service you need!

Well cleaned, tidy hostel in a great location. Super friendly staff.

Liked Bounce, rooms were clean and the lockers were large enough only Gripe not enough Sockets in the room. Nice Rooftop terrace to chill and watch the City Key cards are good as well

This is was the second time in Australia and also de second time I stayed at Bounce Sydney

Great hostel! It's been the second time that I've stayed there and I will stay there the next time I visit Sydney. Excellent location, friendly staff and very clean :-) Greetings from Barcelona

Very nice and clean hostel in a convenient location just next to the central station which has direct trains to the airport.the hostel was friendly and the rooftop is awesome.

The best hostel!!!!

Great hostel. Only grip is the internet, it's both slow and you have to buy a new pass everyday. It gets tedious.

More of a holiday feel than a backpackers- that may be a positive or negative depending on your disposition. Very clean. Nice balcony area. Location isn't great for thing immediately round about but very close to central station so can get everywhere easily. Staff are pleasant but some seemed not to know much about the area/Sydney.