Bounce Sydney Reviews

Next to Central Station, 28 Chalmers St, Sydney, Australia

By far the best hostel I have stayed in! Would definitely recommend to anybody visiting Sydney. All the staff were excellent, especially Mallory she was so much fun and always went out of her way to make people feel welcome and get them involved in whatever was going on!

I've stayed in a couple Hostels in the Sydney area, Bounce is by far the best. Also, after traveling South East Asia for 2 months, arriving at Bounce felt like I was in a 5 star resort. Great location, great staff, comfortable beds, and tons of activities planned for the guests. Thank you Mallory for always getting the party started every night. So Fun! Joel and Mike USA

• 11th Dec 2014

Great centrally located hostel by the train station, amazing facilities! Lockers in rooms. Really nice communal spaces but I've had friendlier atmospheres before (maybe because it's such a large hostel?) But it is expensive! Overall a great hostel!

Loved it so much I went back. Recommend it to anyone. Best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff were amazing, always getting you involved which as I'm a solo traveller was perfect. Big shout out goes to Mallory as well for being, well Mallory I guess. Worth paying the extra

The only glitch was that the bed made a lot of noise if anyone moved from one side to the other. This disturbed all four present in the room. Apart from this, no issues.

• 24th Nov 2014
  • India

We (3 girls) only stayed one night, thought the hostel was great. good facilities, good showers, staff were super friendly and didnt seem to mind us hanging around having a chat. Was a shame the rooftop hostel didn't offer any sort of activity for the sat night but they gave us some good night life suggestions nearby. they didn't even mind us having a drunken chinese feast in the reception when we got back around 3am!! comfy beds, good a/c seeing as it was 45 degrees.

• 23rd Nov 2014

Excellent hostel for socialising, staff are super friendly and really make an effort to include everyone! Party nights with Mallory are not to be missed, even if you have no energy she has enough for both of you! Perfect location right next to Central, shops, food places, bottle shops and bars.

Nice hostel in a convenient location right next to the central station. Clean rooms, friendly staff, and a great place to connect with other travelers.

I've stayed in several hostels around Europe and this hostel was great! Huge lockers, good security, and clean! The only thing I'd change is free wifi and maybe breakfast and towels included! I would recommend Bounce to anyone though! Great location across the street from central station! :)

• 17th Nov 2014

Out of 3 hostels I stayed in my stay in Australia this was the best. The standards here are high which makes it worth the money. The staff work hard and the cleaners work hard the keep the the place clean. The rooms to sleep in were the best I seen with generous space to store your things and with electrical sockets in side which is a bonus in my book.

Close to everything! Right across from central station. Great atmosphere. Easy place to make friends. Staff is awesome and very helpful. Loved my stay here.

Awesome hostel. The only things that would improve it would be a pool on the roof terrace, and maybe a pool table, plus a later curfew on the top floor... Brilliant place to stay though, I loved my time there!

Bounce had a generally welcoming buzz about it. People respected eachother's space and were therefore very clean and tidy, the staff were lovely and there were lots of facilities. Only thing I would pick on was maybe having the keycard available to wear around the neck so it'd be more accessible?

• 12th Nov 2014

Absolutely fantastic hostel!

Very professional hostel with large kitchen and great terrace.

Bounce is miles ahead of any other place I have stayed! It's always a good vibe of people in the hostel and it has something to offer to all back packers. I would recommend Bounce to anyone who will be stayin in Sydney. Staff are amazing and really helpful with everything. Louie and kosta some the bet staff I've met in any hostel I've been in. Every time I visit sydney I will be in bounce.

• 1st Nov 2014

Nice modern hostel in an excellent location, however I did find the hostel very loud with the noise of the road, train announcements etc.

Remarkably clean, felt safe. The lockers were great. Younger crowd but all in all pretty quiet after about 10pm. I ended up extending my stay another 2 nights. Didn't use the kitchen much but looked pretty well equipped. Being across the street from central station was a great perk.

This hostel is as good as it sounds! great facilities, great location, friendly and helpful staff - very clean!

Great place, clean, safe, friendly, really close to transport. Really good kitchen set up, awesome roof top and lounge area.