Bounce Sydney Reviews

Next to Central Station, 28 Chalmers St, Sydney, Australia

It is a great hostel, new and very well thought facilities. Staff is friendly while distant, and they organize something every evening. They even knock to every door to ask if you want to go out with other People of the hostel and they brought us to the World Bar at King's Cross where I had a good time, had not to pay entry and got a free drink. You will end up hanging with fellow Backpackers though, Expats (Working&Travellers mainly). Locals go elsewhere. Thanks to Bounce for the great time.

Absolutely the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff goes above and beyond, facilities are impeccable, and as a solo traveller meeting amazing people here has been a breeze. I won't stay anywhere else in Sydney!

• 26th Dec 2014

An excellent hostel, good facilities, immaculately clean and brilliant staff

• 22nd Dec 2014

I stayed at Bounce over Christmas and New Years, It was excellent. They have lots of activities for guests to meet and socialise and the staff were really helpful with everything.

• 20th Dec 2014

Nice hostel with large lockers that can fit your entire backpack if you so desire. Generally clean but the location was much farther away from the CBD than you'd expect as Central station is somewhat far away from the harbour, bridge, the Rocks, etc. easy access via trains though as long as they're running.

Bounce is very conveniently located next to central station which makes it easy to get to and from the airport. The staff were friendly and the other guess were super friendly too. Good size rooms and a great roof terrace where you can bring your own alcohol (a must for any traveller) and great for socialising. They have different deals though out the week for example $2 burgers, you can't go wrong with that!

Please make sure you tell your guests the power outlets are inside the lockers. No one of our room knew that. We were all fighting for the two outlets inside the room.

Great stay here beyond the fact that it's slightly overpriced. Charging for wifi is ridiculous in my opinion, and the cost of renting a towel seemed overpriced as well. The hostel is really clean but does not hit the hostel vibe on the head. It feels more like a hotel than a hostel and the social scene is lacking. This was unfortunate as my experience in hostels is almost completely dependent on the social scene. However, if you want somewhere clean and friendly this hostel is for you.

Awesome staff. Super friendly and helpful. Loved the city maps free tours and cheap food nights. Rooms and bathrooms were very clean. Kitchen area could have been cleaner. Great location by train station. Great overall value for money. Felt safe ! Would stay again! Just FYI. Crowd is younger, 20 something's mostly but not much of an issue for me. :) thanks bounce for everything!

it's worth paying a little extra to stay in Bounce. It's clean, the lockers are spacious and each have a charging point inside. The staff are friendly and the roof top is a really great place to meet people. I really cant talk this hostel up enough, I loved my stay here!

Had a fabulous stay at Bounce. The place was in an excellent location, the staff were amazing and super friendly and the facilities were spot on. Love the rooftop area and movie areas on the floors, great to get out of your room if you need to. We had a double room with ensuite and it was better than a hotel room. Great work guys.

• 14th Dec 2014

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. Great atmosphere, very clean and tidy. Staff go beyond to make sure you're happy, they are lovely. Great amount of space in the rooms, great security, the roof top terrace was amazing, thank you for the best stay, thank you for the best Christmas, and a the great and exciting events that went on!

By far the best hostel I have stayed in! Would definitely recommend to anybody visiting Sydney. All the staff were excellent, especially Mallory she was so much fun and always went out of her way to make people feel welcome and get them involved in whatever was going on!

I've stayed in a couple Hostels in the Sydney area, Bounce is by far the best. Also, after traveling South East Asia for 2 months, arriving at Bounce felt like I was in a 5 star resort. Great location, great staff, comfortable beds, and tons of activities planned for the guests. Thank you Mallory for always getting the party started every night. So Fun! Joel and Mike USA

• 11th Dec 2014

Great centrally located hostel by the train station, amazing facilities! Lockers in rooms. Really nice communal spaces but I've had friendlier atmospheres before (maybe because it's such a large hostel?) But it is expensive! Overall a great hostel!

Loved it so much I went back. Recommend it to anyone. Best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff were amazing, always getting you involved which as I'm a solo traveller was perfect. Big shout out goes to Mallory as well for being, well Mallory I guess. Worth paying the extra

The only glitch was that the bed made a lot of noise if anyone moved from one side to the other. This disturbed all four present in the room. Apart from this, no issues.

• 24th Nov 2014
  • India

We (3 girls) only stayed one night, thought the hostel was great. good facilities, good showers, staff were super friendly and didnt seem to mind us hanging around having a chat. Was a shame the rooftop hostel didn't offer any sort of activity for the sat night but they gave us some good night life suggestions nearby. they didn't even mind us having a drunken chinese feast in the reception when we got back around 3am!! comfy beds, good a/c seeing as it was 45 degrees.

• 23rd Nov 2014