Bounce Sydney Reviews

Next to Central Station, 28 Chalmers St, Sydney, Australia

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at! Almost like a hotel with bigger rooms 😊 it was a bit pricey but Sydney is... would definitely recommend this place!

Very impressed, considering I have stayed in many hostels in travels. Was very impressed with Bounce and the value for money we paid. Room was excellent and staff were very friendly and helpful. Would have liked a bit more info about level 4 (if alcohol could be taken up, possible menu shown at reception or in rooms?). But it was great overall :)

• 30th Oct 2015

I've stayed at loads of different hostels in Sydney and Bounce is by a mile the best one. I was made to feel at home straight away, the staff were amazing, the awesome girl on the travel desk sorted me out with some tours, it's amazingly clean, spacious, great event nights and the rooftop is just the best. Wouldn't recommend it enough.

• 29th Oct 2015

I've been traveling for a couple years and have never come accross a hostel this nice. The location is perfect with the train station opposit and nearby bus stops. The hostel itself is great with a amazing roof top terrace looking upon the whole of Sydney. There's always something to do with the hostel whether going on a night out to meet everyone or $1 dollar hotdogs on the rooftop, the events here are great!

• 26th Oct 2015

Just great! Only it's a shame you have to pay for wifi....

• 26th Oct 2015

Pretty good place, would recommend. Would be good if they had a bar though.

My stay in bounce sydney was great, staff members really friendly and helpful, only 3min walk from Central Station, awesome rooftop terrace and there is something going on every night!! :D So I really recommend it to everyone, who wanna stay in a nice, clean and good located hostel.

• 21st Oct 2015
  • Switzerland

Great hostel atmosphere as well as great staff who are really friendly. By far the cleanest and tidy hostel I've ever stayed at. They put on events most nights which make it really easy to meet new people. I ended up staying a lot longer then planned due to how good the hostel was.

• 16th Oct 2015
  • Wales

Check out time was normal for this booking but our flight was early so we handed our cards back at about 7am. at 6am while trying to shower and get ready to leave, our cards, while they still opened our dorm door and activated the lift, no longer opened our shared bathroom. We had to wake up another dorm member just to get into the bathroom. It was a little inconvenient however as far as our satisfaction with the hostel goes, we were still very happy with our stay.

• 15th Oct 2015

Staff was all super friendly and helpful, everything was nice and clean, and loved the different options of things to do there.

• 15th Oct 2015

Great place to stay in Sydney. Very central location and easy access to everywhere. Staff are very accommodating and friendly. Rooms are very clean and the facilities are really good.

I think it's a good Base to discover Sydney from. The staff are brilliant at organising trips out and giving useful information on travelling to different sites and places as well as information on the thing itself.

• 13th Oct 2015

A welcome break from wake up. If you'd like a more chill atmosphere than that of a constant frat party, then this place is for you. Super nice staff

Pretty good hostel. The location wasn't so great, but the staff was helpful in showing me how to go around. It had great facilities and a really cool rooftop common area and public kitchen!

Hostel was lovely and clean, massive lockers big enough for your entire bag, so security was great. Nothing to fault other than a "cliquey" rude vibe from some of the staff on the rooftop area.

I was actually disappointed and expected more of bounce. The dorm is big and there are lockers in the room. You have to bring your own padlock. The female bathroom just has two showers en three toilets for the whole floor. The bathroom is only cleaned once a day in the morning, so it was dirty the rest of the day. This is the same for the kitchen. The star was helpful en kind but I wouldn't stay here again.

Amazing hostel, one of the best I've ever stayed in. Coming back to Sydney at the end of my travels and will return here. Only negative is that you have to pay for wifi, but in fairness it is only 10 bucks for 3 days and it's very fast and works everywhere in the hostel so it is kind of worth it. Stay here.

Fantastic location, large shared kitchen, great outdoor 4th floor deck directly overlooking Central Station. It was only a few stops to the ferries at Circular Quay or it could be walked. We stayed in a private room with a private bath. I was with my daughter and was definitely the oldest person I saw by a lot but the rooms were quiet and there was no problems. We attended the free pancake breakfast but not the box wine and hot dog night.

• 5th Oct 2015

This is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at. It is clean, staff are friendly and welcoming, and the facilities are the best I have seen by far. I would stay again in a heartbeat!

I think the towel could be free There's no breakfast The bathroom were cleaned just once a day I liked so much to stay there and i'll recommend for my friends

• 30th Sep 2015