Bounce Sydney Reviews

Next to Central Station, 28 Chalmers St, Sydney, Australia

This is my favorite hostel in the world and I love the guy with the big afro!

• British Virgin Islands

This hostel is one of the best I have stayed in. The location is superb and allows easy connectivity to popular places via the trains. A very large locker is provided for each visitors and the locker size is definitely more than enough to store large backpacks and any other accessories. Rooms are cleaned daily by their own in house housekeeping. Security is top notch via an easy to use card access system. Only downside of the hostel would be the shower facilities as it is inadequate.

• Malaysia

Great job guys! Thanks for making my visit to Sydney awesome.

• 20th May 2014

It was very comfortable, there is a TV in the room. Toilet attached to the room was clean and large enough. Room was cramped for 4 people though. Staff was pretty helpful with our enquiries.

• 19th May 2014
  • Singapore

Loved staying here. Was about a 15 min walk to the main part of town however was across from the train station and free bus. The staff were very helpfull and nice. There was a drinking/eating area on the roof that over looked the city. Also heaps of computers to use. (no wait time). The hostel was immaculately clean and was not worried about having my bag out at all.

• 19th May 2014

Lovely, as always.

Excellent hostel - will stay here again...

Good hostel. Very clean and kitchen very good. Bit out of the way from, shops and the bus up to the opera house. Like wake up it's quite a big hostel so not very social. On top floor there's a terrace overlooking the Sydney skyline which is very nice. Maybe wouldn't rate it the best hostel in Sydney but still very nice. Would recommended, maybe not long term a few days.

Loved the hostel. Will definitely be back next time! Though during my stay, one of the other roomies used my supposed storage and i had to use someone else's storage. Luckily the lady was nice enough to let me keep my existing storage until my checkout. Perhaps a better signage on storage? Cheers. :)

Bounce is 100% the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Positives: Rooms are good sized. Beds are comfortable. Nights out are well planned and good fun. Most of the staff live on site, and are more than happy to socialise during the days and the evenings. The view from the terrace is amazing Negatives: The lift is slow... that is literally the only bad thing I can say about the place! I enjoyed it so much that I extended my stay 3 times for an additional couple of weeks!

Bounce felt more like a hotel than a hostel! We only stayed one night but the room and bathrooms were so clean, and the beds were comfortable set well in a very spacious and clean dorm. We arrived early and the staff were so helpful allowing us to leave our luggage in a supervised area and helping us plan our day, informing us about the free shuttle bus, offers and tours! We would definitely stay again,

• 15th May 2014

Stayed in a private room for 1 night. Room was big, clean and quiet. A really nice space to spend the evening. The TV was a nice addition as well as the free tea and coffee! The facilities upstairs looked clean and there was a social vibe on the roof terrace. Took advantage of free DVDs but unfortunately they were pretty scratched so we couldn't play them. The luggage storage next day was also free which is fantastic! And the private rooms have free wifi which is a bonus! Would recommend.

I had a great experience staying at Bounce. Rooms and bathrooms were clean, staff very friendly and helped me plan my stay. Great location right outside of central station. 5 minute walk from George street which has lots of stores, restaurants, and cafes. Definitely recommend!

• 12th May 2014

Clean and lockers are the best anywhere!

Had a fab stay here for a week! By far the best hostel I've atayed in throughout my travels in Asia and Oz. Faculties are fab especially the kitchen and the movie room! Bathrooms are clean. Only issue is it can be a nightmare trying to get a shower if it's peak time as there's only 2 showers!! Overall great place would reccomend anyone to stay here!

More like a hotel with shared rooms - modern and clean. Perfect location for transport, especially to/from the airport.

Such a great hostel! Great staff (especially cj) great area to hang out people on th 4th floor terrace with an awesome view. Cool activities every day. Will definitely come back here when I'm in Sydney next time.

Seemed to be a great hostel..was just passing through but great facilities and friendly staff.

Nice atmosphere, good location and facilities. But I don't think I was welcomed by staffs. On my first day, one of staff at reception prepared their information in Chinese as soon I opened the entrance and tried to hand it even after he checked my Korean passport for check in. I was really upset after that and not happy to stay there. I know your hostel is always full and busy but please be professional and never judge your guests too easy by their appearance before you know them.

• 3rd May 2014
  • South Korea

Nice! Clean and serious. A bit loud sometimes.