Bountang Hotel Reviews

Old Market River side Road, Vang Vieng, Laos

We had booked into a dorm but asked if they had any private rooms, we asked how much and he told us twice it was the same price so we had the private room. When we went to pay it was actually double the price, and he just laughed at us.

I really behind them when you say When you want to change my own room it clear to your own room and the price you agreed with me about the price, the room you just have to add up to 60,000 people, and you were one room with nice

More charger sockets by beds! :) but Heidi is lovely

Most comfortable bed ive slept in on my travels to date. The view from the room is incredible. Its located 3 min walk from main strip and tubing. For the price i paid for the room i have no complaints, would deffo reccommend the hostel

Good location. Not very social. Good value.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice free breakfast!

Lovely staff. Good location. Electricity blew a few times though

• 19th Oct 2014

Very kind, helpful staff. They also sell transportation tickets at very competitive prices and do an excellent job with laundry. The view from the fourth floor balcony is jaw dropping.

Excellent price!! Decent breakfast and close too everything that you need, would definitely stay again staff were friendly and helpful!!

• 23rd Sep 2014

My owner, thank you reduce your time to comment useful at our hotel during your holiday thank you

The very best part of the hotel is the hotel staff. The front staff greeted us upon our return each day and treated us like we were family.

I am the owner of the hotel, on behalf of the entire staff felt you had your positive review of your stay at our hotel

It was so lovely to stay. Room and toilet were clean, staffs were nice and friendly. Good location. I really enjoyed staying here.

Hostel was really good. Cheap dorm with airco, nice staff. A 15 min walk to the night market and city center. You can also rent bikes at the hostel and go to the center or the swimming pool. Or take a tuktuk ofcourse. You can arrange buses to Vang Vieng and other places through the hostel for a reasonable price. Breakfast was good.

It's cheap but doesn't worth to stay here. The lack of service, responsability and safety is terrible. My friends

I am the owner, as you write your comment I see a lack of objectivity, and that day I was directly check that your room stay with you and check out on time that in only one room and I told her you are sorry and I want you to change your room into the next room for everything I had to clean the that I turn to no one else in the room, and board was close attention, as you wrote dishonesty

Stayed in a lovely 5 bed room. Really nice and clean.

• 28th Jul 2014

Staff an receptionist (esp. Receptionist) was so kind and good to talk to. Basic dorm with aircon (cheAPest i could ind in the city centre) and wifi and clean. No common area but u meet ppl easily in the the room.

Staff were rude, got asked to move rooms, beds were rubbish. No atmosphere

I think you wrote a lack of objectivity, that day was me who did your test, if you have friends who have been out of the room to go to a different place in your room, you only have one at a time, I'm sorry for you and I want to change you into the next room and everything was clean check everything, and you agree, and I want to ask you that you make sure that before you move to a place where you do not leave trash in the room thank you

Our room wasn't very clean (bugs around the windows and getting in the crack at the top of the patio door, dusty grime everywhere). Nothing special, and not comparable for other options in same price range. Really nice view though!

Would stay here again. Just wish there was a social area. Staff were friendly.

For the price you really cannot moan. You get exactly what you pay for, a basic place to sleep and dump bags. I'd avoid e washing service, they gave it back to us 24 hours later still wet because it rained and expected payment. It was so cheap I couldn't be bothered with the argument and had a bus to catch! The toilets are smelly and everything could use a clean. Location is superb.

View all Vang Vieng Bed and Breakfasts