BoutiQuito Design Hostel Reviews

Jonas Guerrero 100 y Rafael Leon Larrea, Also known as Via a Guapulo, Quito, Ecuador

Hostel is lovely with great decoration. Very clean and good spacious dorms. Location isn't near the main sights, so taxis are necessary everywhere - they are fairly cheap but factor this into the cost of the room.

Boutiquito is awesome! I stayed there at the beginning of my trip and liked it so much that when I needed a place to stay in Quito before my flight home, I went back to Boutiquito. Also, I love the location. Yes, it's not as close to the touristy bars, but it's in a real Quito neighborhood that has tons of history and is beautiful with amazing views. The whole place is cozy and comfortable and clean. A+ Boutiquito!

This hostel has to be the most professional, quiet, and clean hostel I have ever been in. I had a 1+ day layover in Quito and surprisingly was able to get tons of work done while sitting at the bar that faces a full length window overlooking the valley. I was even able to participate in phone meetings with work remotely! I'd never dream of this in another hostel. The view was absolutely breathtaking. Guests were all very quiet and respectful. Got an amazing nights sleep in the dorms.

• 17th Jun 2015

Great hostel, very clean and beautiful. The location isn't really near anything, but felt very safe both day and night.

Excellent hostel with a really cool interior. Location seems safer than it is, we got mugged at knife point 2 blocks away so please be careful. The staff at the hostel were fantastic with us afterwards and security at the hostel itself is good.

Hostel is top. Can't say anything negative about it. 24/7 reception, super clean everywhere, cheap and good breakfast service, even a great view while having breakfast!

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Switzerland

My absolute favourite hostel! Homely feel, accomodating staff, safe location- I'll always come back to boutiquito

Fantastic Hostel, very clean, spacious, cool atmosphere, helpful staff and good quality facilities. One down side was the location, though cabs are cheap. Awesome designs and decor. Would stay again for sure.

Staff were rather unhelpful. When asked for names of nearby restaurants, they just gestured down the hill. I spotted other guests also lost and looking around for restaurants. When a hostel is in a slightly more residential neighborhood the staff should be more helpful with maps, places to go within walking distance, etc

We enjoyed our stay here. Creatively and beautifully decorated and one of the cleanest hostels we have visited. Enjoyed the outlets on each bed. Also enjoyed the movie room area. Wish breakfast was included, but they will make you a delicious breakfast on request.

Honestly one of the best experiences I've ever had at a hostel. The staff was incredible and extremely accomodating, and the hostel itself is beautiful and immaculately maintained. The location, while approx. 15 minutes from Plaza Foch and the Mariscal, is located a short (downhill) walk to the red line transit which runs throughout the city. It was nice to be in the city rather than surrounded by tourists. Great bars, restaurants, and minimarkets in close distance. Safe area.

There was nothing worth seeing near the hostel except the historic Guapalo. When I needed to go grocery shopping or find a decent meal, there were no good restaurants nearby. That's my only complaint. The hostel itself is great for what you get- a clean room, very kind and knowledgeable staff, and incredible views of the mountains from the huge windows in the common area.

• 4th May 2015

It is very worth it. Great location (near Parque Guapulo, a very beautiful park in Quito). The staff is amazing and there are many good (and cheap too) restaurants around.

Great place to cook relax feel at home. The staff was really helpful with EVERYTHING. #youwillneback because you probably will be.

• 28th Apr 2015

Good and bad. The good: staff, cleanliness, facilities... I liked that each dorm bed has a socket and individual light. It's modern, bright and pleasant throughout. Excellent bathroom and shower facilities. Staff extremely helpful. Amazing views. The bad: location is miles away from the historic centre and I found the atmosphere to be fairly non-existent although in fairness there weren't many guests. Great if you want a relaxing, chilled out place to stay, not a party kind of a place.

I wish I would have known about this hostel before! It's very clean, modern, and welcoming. Just a bit far out from the Mai tourist part of quito.

Great hostel, best I’ve been in in a year of travelling. Not in the cento historica but close to metro that can take you everywhere.

Very good place to stay. Wonderful staff, good beds, lockers, kitchen with all you need, great internet connection, interesting and unusual interior. Far from historical centre.

the hostel was a little out the way, but it totally made up for it in charm and comfort! wonderful views out the common room window and a beautifully decorated space 😊 the beds were super comfy and the breakfast was yummy too, if im ever in quito again, i know where to go!

I spend almost a month in this hostel it's amazing and really nice people

• 4th Mar 2015