Boutique Hostel Forum Reviews

Siroka ulica 20, Zadar, Croatia

Crazy design! But awesome, I enjoyed it all.

Very modern facilities. Amazing location! Can't be beat! The dorm rooms are Asian style pods, which are really fun and unique, but slightly limit interaction. would absolutely recommend though!

Excellent location, helpful staff and modern design.

This hostel was more like a hotel to me. It was kept very clean and the staff were friendly enough. I rarely saw anyone, which was unfortunate because I enjoy the social aspect of travelling. Overall, good place to stay for a night or two but wouldn't recommend for the atmosphere.

This hostel was amazing !! The staff was great! Very clean and close to everything in Zadar. Loved the pod beds!! Nice touch, also the thoughtful mini breakfast to go was a lifesaver.

This hotel is excellent. The staff was vary kind and helpful. Bed was cosy. They gave breakfast also. I had Good time. I recommend very strongly.

The drain of bathroom should be fixed.

Great location and staff but the rooms are very small the pictures are deceiving and the common room is cool but it was dead most of our stay. Still had a great time!

very well organized hostel,i love the design. room is clean,and comfort bed. bathroom is a bit small,difficult to hang or put your stuff around. nice location,u can find everything downstairs. The design for the dorms room is good,but if u put all the curtain down,will be a bit stuffy inside. They even provided a small bag of breads for breakfast.

The pod beds were great! It is like having your own private room within a four bed dorm. And the breakfast to go was perfect too - a couple of little pastries and a bread roll, delivered to our beds while we slept.

Best located in town.

This hostel was amazing!! I've traveled a lot and stayed at a lot of hostels and always see the things that places can do better. It's very cleverly designed with everything a backpacker would want for the night - element of privacy, sockets by your bed, secure storage etc. Very funky looking too!

The location of this Hostel is great, right in the centre of Old Town. One thing that we noticed was that the internet was horrible. We could hardly get connection for the three nights we stayed. I also thought that the rooms could be a little cleaner- I stayed in a top bunk and it was quite dusty and didn't look like it had been cleaned thoroughly. It was nice to have a bathroom and shower in the same room and I liked how you could enclose yourself in your bunk bed with the pull-down blinds.

• 23rd Apr 2015

Excellent hostel!! Clean, modern, well located. Definetely one of the best ones that I have been

Stay at this hostel if you are in Zadar!!!

• 4th Apr 2015

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Loved the pocket guide and map I received too

• 30th Mar 2015