Boutique Hostel Forum Reviews

Siroka ulica 20, Zadar, Croatia

Great location and super cool. Great attention to detail, great map info etc. Not like a regular dorm, more like pods. Would stay again. To go breakfast great idea, brought out and had coffee in the forum square for atmosphere.

Staff were super helpful. Loved the place, first class :)

Fantastic hostel and location. Great place to stay if you are travelling with a group of people. There was only a small social area so could be difficult to meet other travellers if on your own!

Hostel in the town center. Nice location and good facilities.

The hostel was like being in Charlie's Chocolate Factory. I got used to the décor it was a great hostel. The kitchen and the eating area was great as was the common room. Wifi was poor.

This hostel was located in the middle of old town in zadar. I stayed at private room for 2 people. Although the facility was too small, I was satisfied this stay.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

everything was good except the wifi. Sometimes it didn't work.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Nice hostel. Can't knock the facilities, security, location, and cleanliness. Staff were a little bit hit and miss for friendliness, but they were helpful when required, always available and weren't rude. The hostel atmosphere wasn't the best, this may just be because there wasn't many people around during our stay. Would recommend this hostel to people travelling to Zadar.

Best Hostel ever. It doesn't have many space to the bags, but the hostel is super cool, in center of the old town.

I had really pleasant stay in the Boutique Hostel Forum. I highly recommend the hostel. Perfect place for those who want to relax and have some space instead of partying and meeting numerous fellow travellers. During my one night stay I didn't face any other guests. Staff was friendly and also helpful. Of course the price is little bitter but I was happy to pay that for great privacy, location and silence.

I was very pleasantly surprised by the location of this hostel. Staff was very friendly and helpful, and the location was truly perfect! One of the best hostel experiences I've had.

Very modern clean hostel in a prime position, just lacks a little atmosphere and would be great if it had a kitchen. Overall would definitely stay there again tho.

Best location you can ask for located in the old town on the busiest street! A bit pricey which doesn't make it an ideal "backpackers hostel" for those on a budget but 100% worth it if your willing to spend a little more. This place has the coolest decorations and interior design I've ever seen in a hostel and the staff are more than helpful to make sure you have a great time in Zadar.

The best location you can ask for in Zadar! Very nice staff and top facilities! Super clean! Will come back again...

We spent two nights here - the facilities were good and the rooms are really comfortable and really clean. The Layout was a bit strange we felt but we were lucky enough to be grouped with two other people who we got on with well so was nice. There wasn't really any community vibe with this hostel - felt more like a hotel with shared rooms - we'd been travelling for a while by this point so a couple of quite nights were quite appreciated :) Avoid if you're after a mental party place though

This was one of my favourite hostels to sleep in. I loved the privacy of the cubicle beds, and the beautiful view from the window. The set up of the four bed dorms can't be faulted, they're amazing. My only issue with this place was the lack of communal common areas. There was a TV room but while I was there this was overrun with rowdy young school children. As a result there was no way to meet other travellers which was disappointing.

Very strange set up - but nonetheless it is a good hostel. The beds are really comfy with personal light and plug socket. The staff are very friendly as well. The rooms do overlook the main square, so if you want to stop people gawking into your room (and trust me they seem mesmerized by the hostels goings on), then you must remember to pull down the blind fully in your room!

The Boutique Hostel Forum was a very unique experience from any other hostel that I had stayed in. Although the rooms were communal, each person had their own pod, so the whole experience seemed very private. The common room was also uniquely designed into a sort of stadium seating/lying down configuration. The whole operation was very efficient. The rooms were small, but that didn't bother me at all and there was sufficient space to hang towels, etc, etc.

Location is amazing, so central and safe. The staff don't provide much information on the area unless you know specifically what you want to see and do, but when asked they provide information. Lovely clean hotel. Will visit again.

• 8th Jun 2014

I just stayed at this hostel recently with 2 of my friends doing a tour of Croatia, and I really liked it. We had a great view from the window, and the beds were comfy. They have a "sharemystay" scheme going at the moment, which involves you posting a picture of yourself with a sign saying "sharemystay" on FB, and 1 share equals 1 kuna off your overall bill (can't argue with that). Only flaw I could find was the breakfast to go in the morning was a bit small, but apart from that it was great.