Boutique Hostel Forum Reviews

Siroka ulica 20, Zadar, Croatia

The hostel is all modern & swanky, but maybe a little too modern. We stayed in a 4 bed mixed dorm. The beds were designed like the Japanese capsule hotels, each person got their own capsule with blinds, lights and electric socket. You also got a security draw/locker under your bed, but they were not big enough for a backpack. The remaining space in the room was very limited so your (backpack which doesn't fit in the draw) blocks the walkway. The staff were great & the place was super clean.

It's not that clean but at least the bedding was clean. They bring you a nice bag of pastries in the morning, which was unexpected. The view from Room 7 is simply stunning. Watching people on the Roman Forum was great. We enjoyed it for one night but it's noisy so don't expect a quiet experience. For a hostel, it's nice. It's not a hotel, so expect that difference.

• 26th Sep 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Great location, couldn't be more central in old town. It was very unusual hostel, different to every other I have been to, but quite cool. All the beds are like pods where you can pull down blinds which I didn't mind because I wanted a break but it makes it a little less social than some hostels. The design of the rooms, bathroom and corridors looked good and it was really clean. Added bonus of a little bag of breakfast when I woke up which I forgot was included in my room size.

Unbeatable location! Slap bang in the centre of the old town and by the famous church. Quite quirky! If I came back to Zadar I'd almost certainly stay here again.

Room are small and quirky set up. The shower room is also very small. So if you like space, look else where. Not a lot going on around the hostel. Most people kept to them self. Staff where great and very helpfully. If catching a taxi from the bus station at night, the driver may charge you more then 30kuna which is what the hostel suggest. I paid 45 kuna. The location is great!!!! Over all great hostel and I would come back again.

Great place to stay in Zadar! The hostel is located right in the centre of the old town. The hostel was extremely clean. It has a small kitchen and garden eating area. The room felt private, with 4 cubicals and ensuite shower and toilet. One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in, just slightly lacking atmosphere.

Every staff member here was super nice and always did their best to help us out with any questions we had regarding the hostel, what to do and where to eat!

Couldn't get a better hostel for location and atmosphere but you may need to bring ear plugs as the street below is noisy and it's opposite a church! The room itself is comfortable with own plugs and lights in the pod as well as a underbed locked storage. The shower is awesome! The only thing that let it down was the cleanliness and need for repainting but would stay here again.

• 4th Sep 2014

I had a great time and was very impressed. The location is perfect with it being right in the centre and I like how in the shared dorms it has its own kind of pod which means if you want to be anti social you can.

Great location and super cool. Great attention to detail, great map info etc. Not like a regular dorm, more like pods. Would stay again. To go breakfast great idea, brought out and had coffee in the forum square for atmosphere.

Very funny place to stay, totally different to any hostel I was in before! Just in the hart of the city so you can get any interesting point with 5 min walking or even less!!

Staff were super helpful. Loved the place, first class :)

Fantastic hostel and location. Great place to stay if you are travelling with a group of people. There was only a small social area so could be difficult to meet other travellers if on your own!

Hostel in the town center. Nice location and good facilities.

The hostel was like being in Charlie's Chocolate Factory. I got used to the décor it was a great hostel. The kitchen and the eating area was great as was the common room. Wifi was poor.

This hostel was located in the middle of old town in zadar. I stayed at private room for 2 people. Although the facility was too small, I was satisfied this stay.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

everything was good except the wifi. Sometimes it didn't work.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Nice hostel. Can't knock the facilities, security, location, and cleanliness. Staff were a little bit hit and miss for friendliness, but they were helpful when required, always available and weren't rude. The hostel atmosphere wasn't the best, this may just be because there wasn't many people around during our stay. Would recommend this hostel to people travelling to Zadar.

Best Hostel ever. It doesn't have many space to the bags, but the hostel is super cool, in center of the old town.

I had really pleasant stay in the Boutique Hostel Forum. I highly recommend the hostel. Perfect place for those who want to relax and have some space instead of partying and meeting numerous fellow travellers. During my one night stay I didn't face any other guests. Staff was friendly and also helpful. Of course the price is little bitter but I was happy to pay that for great privacy, location and silence.