Boutique Hostel Forum Reviews

Siroka ulica 20, Zadar, Croatia

Hostel Forum came highly recommended by a friend. We had VERY high expectations and it did not disappoint! The location was perfect, you could not ask for better and the view from our room was one I will not forget. The staff, including cleaners and chief, were friendly, laid back and helpful. The room was unbeatable, better than any hotel myself or my partner have ever stayed in. The whole place was clean and fresh but felt like home in a moment. Do not stay anywhere else in Zadar! Loved it.

• 28th Jul 2015
  • Wales

Super cool place, wifi and ac are great and location couldn't be better. Staff is helpful too

Best hostel I ever stayed in my life. Just perfect. Hotel level and very clean.

can't beat the location or breakfast in bed. ho

The location of the Hostel was perfect, near everything you might need. The room was really good as well, although the space to walk wasn't much and the wifi didn't really work there.

Stayed here for 4 nights as a solo traveller for some down time and this place was perfect. The pod style beds were comfortable and great for privacy. Overall the hostel lacked atmosphere with very little guest interaction. However, the place had the best location, good facilities, helpful staff and was very clean. Loved the breakfast to go included and great bathroom facilities, kitchenette and individual power points and lockers.

Hostel was in a great location, right in the middle of town and central to everything. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly, if could give them a higher rating i definitely would. The hostel is very different and unique which adds to it. The rooms can be a bit hard to navigate sometimes but don't really affect the enjoyment of the place. Shower and Bathroom facilities some of the best I've stayed in.

It is one of the best hostels I've been so far. Excellent service, very helpful staff , clean rooms with shower/wc in the room included, mini breakfast bag,.. I could list many things. I highly recommend the hostel due to it's excellent location right in the middle of the city.

The location is fabulous. Very easy to find off the airport bus if you stay on til the ferry stop. Right in the centre of the old town , near sea organ and the swimming spot. We stayed as a family of 5 and they were able to give us a room for the kids on their own. Great pods, although door numbering was confusing! The staff were very helpful and friendly. The ice cream next door... Superb. Reluctant to move on to Split! We can't recommend it highly enough.

• 8th Jul 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I think it's the best hostel ever

Perfect location in old town. Amazing view of the roman forum. Cool little pod beds all equipped with lights and power points. Great security individual swipe cards for doors and lockers. Kitchen with a stove top of you want to cook. Not a very social place if you want to meet people but great if you want a good sleep and epic facilities. Free breakfast for dorms is cool you get a little to go bag of food delivered to your bed in the morning.

The hostel was perfect in every way. The extra touch was the breakfast-in-a-bag served at the bed as a surprise, when you woke up.

Crazy design! But awesome, I enjoyed it all.

Very modern facilities. Amazing location! Can't be beat! The dorm rooms are Asian style pods, which are really fun and unique, but slightly limit interaction. would absolutely recommend though!

Excellent location, helpful staff and modern design.

This hostel was more like a hotel to me. It was kept very clean and the staff were friendly enough. I rarely saw anyone, which was unfortunate because I enjoy the social aspect of travelling. Overall, good place to stay for a night or two but wouldn't recommend for the atmosphere.

This hostel was amazing !! The staff was great! Very clean and close to everything in Zadar. Loved the pod beds!! Nice touch, also the thoughtful mini breakfast to go was a lifesaver.

This hotel is excellent. The staff was vary kind and helpful. Bed was cosy. They gave breakfast also. I had Good time. I recommend very strongly.

The drain of bathroom should be fixed.

Great location and staff but the rooms are very small the pictures are deceiving and the common room is cool but it was dead most of our stay. Still had a great time!