Boutique Hostel Forum Reviews

Siroka ulica 20, Zadar, Croatia

Very modern clean hostel in a prime position, just lacks a little atmosphere and would be great if it had a kitchen. Overall would definitely stay there again tho.

Best location you can ask for located in the old town on the busiest street! A bit pricey which doesn't make it an ideal "backpackers hostel" for those on a budget but 100% worth it if your willing to spend a little more. This place has the coolest decorations and interior design I've ever seen in a hostel and the staff are more than helpful to make sure you have a great time in Zadar.

The best location you can ask for in Zadar! Very nice staff and top facilities! Super clean! Will come back again...

We spent two nights here - the facilities were good and the rooms are really comfortable and really clean. The Layout was a bit strange we felt but we were lucky enough to be grouped with two other people who we got on with well so was nice. There wasn't really any community vibe with this hostel - felt more like a hotel with shared rooms - we'd been travelling for a while by this point so a couple of quite nights were quite appreciated :) Avoid if you're after a mental party place though

This was one of my favourite hostels to sleep in. I loved the privacy of the cubicle beds, and the beautiful view from the window. The set up of the four bed dorms can't be faulted, they're amazing. My only issue with this place was the lack of communal common areas. There was a TV room but while I was there this was overrun with rowdy young school children. As a result there was no way to meet other travellers which was disappointing.

Very strange set up - but nonetheless it is a good hostel. The beds are really comfy with personal light and plug socket. The staff are very friendly as well. The rooms do overlook the main square, so if you want to stop people gawking into your room (and trust me they seem mesmerized by the hostels goings on), then you must remember to pull down the blind fully in your room!

The Boutique Hostel Forum was a very unique experience from any other hostel that I had stayed in. Although the rooms were communal, each person had their own pod, so the whole experience seemed very private. The common room was also uniquely designed into a sort of stadium seating/lying down configuration. The whole operation was very efficient. The rooms were small, but that didn't bother me at all and there was sufficient space to hang towels, etc, etc.

Location is amazing, so central and safe. The staff don't provide much information on the area unless you know specifically what you want to see and do, but when asked they provide information. Lovely clean hotel. Will visit again.

• 8th Jun 2014

I just stayed at this hostel recently with 2 of my friends doing a tour of Croatia, and I really liked it. We had a great view from the window, and the beds were comfy. They have a "sharemystay" scheme going at the moment, which involves you posting a picture of yourself with a sign saying "sharemystay" on FB, and 1 share equals 1 kuna off your overall bill (can't argue with that). Only flaw I could find was the breakfast to go in the morning was a bit small, but apart from that it was great.

Its a great hostel if you dont mind being alone. You probably wont meet anyone there. But its a really nice hostel. Dont go there if you want to meet other travellers, but if youre going with friends or just like a quiet time than its the perfect hostel for you! Clean, perfect location, great beds with a mirror, power outlet, bed light, curtains. Staff is very nice and helpful.

Excellent place to stay. Super convenient location. Very helpful, very cool rooms.

Great hostel. Very friendly staff and clean rooms.

Great hostel/hotel in the middle of old town. It was clean and convenient. The staff was awesome and so helpful. It you take a taxi to get here from the bus station, beware you should pay between 25-40 kuna, nothing more. Would definitely stay here again.

Good location, and pretty room! near by the center square

• 10th May 2014
  • South Korea

Great location - right in the heart of old town. Staff were not particularly enthusiastic. Mini breakfast bags are a good idea for people hopping off to the islands but this means limiting your ways of meeting people in the hostel. Wifi was not accessible at all for iPhones. The built-in beds in the dorms and the blinds you can bring down creates your own little capsules which also limits interaction. Exceptionally clean and high-tech with security card controlled locker drawers.

One of the best hostel I ever been.

the hostel may need a little bit of control over noisy guests... other than that a perfect place to stay!

Beautiful hostel in the centre of a beautiful city. Breakfast at the door for those sleeping in a room with 4 or more people. Awesome design of the bedrooms.

Boutique Hostel was so much more than I expected! A cheap price gets you a bed with private walls, shades, mirror, locker, etc. in a room with others where you can talk when you want and have alone time when you don't. They also bring you freshly-baked breakfast in bed! The receptionist Martina was the best of them all- she was helpful when I had questions and let me pick my bedroom by telling me about the other inhabitants and who I may get along with since I was traveling alone.

The location was amazing and couldn't have been any better. The lockers under beds were perfect for storing valuables safely. Two down sides though - the common room is not v user-friendly and due to this no one goes in there so it's not great for meeting other travellers. It needs a bar or something to draw people in. Other downside was that although the staff were lovely, I'm a bit used to the YHA set-up where you can book trips etc and get detailed info through reception and I missed that.