Boutique Hostel Forum Reviews

Siroka ulica 20, Zadar, Croatia

Excellent hostel!! Clean, modern, well located. Definetely one of the best ones that I have been

Stay at this hostel if you are in Zadar!!!

• 4th Apr 2015

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Loved the pocket guide and map I received too

• 30th Mar 2015

The location couldn't be better. It is just beside the main square in the old town. The room is very comfortable and nice and with curtains for every bed. Everything is super clean. They would deliver breakfast to the door. Stuffs are very friendly. It was a perfect stay there!

Probably the coolest hostel we've stayed in. Everything from the pod beds to opening your door was super funky and modern and the location was unreal. Might not be for everyone but if the modern aesthetic is your thing, you'll love it. Also, special mention to the amazing pastries that they deliver to your room every morning for free!

I stayed with my wife. very clean hostel but no lift.

The location was good and inside of the room was very unique but I thought the laundry EUR10 was expensive for that small bag… and my clothes weren't ready when I was supposed to pick them up.