Boutique Hostel Forum Reviews

Siroka ulica 20, Zadar, Croatia

Beautiful hostel in the centre of a beautiful city. Breakfast at the door for those sleeping in a room with 4 or more people. Awesome design of the bedrooms.

Boutique Hostel was so much more than I expected! A cheap price gets you a bed with private walls, shades, mirror, locker, etc. in a room with others where you can talk when you want and have alone time when you don't. They also bring you freshly-baked breakfast in bed! The receptionist Martina was the best of them all- she was helpful when I had questions and let me pick my bedroom by telling me about the other inhabitants and who I may get along with since I was traveling alone.

The location was amazing and couldn't have been any better. The lockers under beds were perfect for storing valuables safely. Two down sides though - the common room is not v user-friendly and due to this no one goes in there so it's not great for meeting other travellers. It needs a bar or something to draw people in. Other downside was that although the staff were lovely, I'm a bit used to the YHA set-up where you can book trips etc and get detailed info through reception and I missed that.

Very good Hostel ,Great location. Staff very helpful will go back soon

An upmarket hostel in a great location. Everything was clean. Not much atmosphere because it was the low season, but the private, cubby-hole bunks don't really encourage people to interact anyway. That might be a good thing for some people. Staff were friendly enough. Kitchen is really only a microwave and jug.

Stripy! Although I loved the privacy of the pod beds, they do mean it's hard to chat to your dorm mates. Great for a good nights' sleep, though :)

Place was almost perfect - clean, comfortable, fantastic room set up, good wifi, centrally located, friendly staff AND they even dropped breakfast off to me in my room. Only NEGATIVE was my bill - there was an extra 100 Kuna on it which they did sort out quickly when I pointed it out. This has happened twice at 2 consecutive Croatian hostels now - mistake or otherwise PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON THE BILL!

We were so impressed with this hostel. In the 4-bed dorms, each bunk can be separated off with blinds to create a cozy little space with a mirror, light, and outlet. The mattress, pillow, and comforter made the most comfortable hostel bed I have slept on, and the whole place has a really awesome design and is very well maintained. It is also located right above a cafe/bar which makes it too easy to go down and sit with a coffee. Best hostel in Zadar, guaranteed

the location is very convenient to go any place!

I loved it, everything was perfect, good location, friendly people,comfortable,safe so anyway was my pleasure be there.