Boutique Hostel Forum Reviews

Siroka ulica 20, Zadar, Croatia

Every staff member here was super nice and always did their best to help us out with any questions we had regarding the hostel, what to do and where to eat!

Couldn't get a better hostel for location and atmosphere but you may need to bring ear plugs as the street below is noisy and it's opposite a church! The room itself is comfortable with own plugs and lights in the pod as well as a underbed locked storage. The shower is awesome! The only thing that let it down was the cleanliness and need for repainting but would stay here again.

• 4th Sep 2014

I had a great time and was very impressed. The location is perfect with it being right in the centre and I like how in the shared dorms it has its own kind of pod which means if you want to be anti social you can.

Great location and super cool. Great attention to detail, great map info etc. Not like a regular dorm, more like pods. Would stay again. To go breakfast great idea, brought out and had coffee in the forum square for atmosphere.

Very funny place to stay, totally different to any hostel I was in before! Just in the hart of the city so you can get any interesting point with 5 min walking or even less!!

Staff were super helpful. Loved the place, first class :)

Fantastic hostel and location. Great place to stay if you are travelling with a group of people. There was only a small social area so could be difficult to meet other travellers if on your own!

Hostel in the town center. Nice location and good facilities.

The hostel was like being in Charlie's Chocolate Factory. I got used to the décor it was a great hostel. The kitchen and the eating area was great as was the common room. Wifi was poor.

This hostel was located in the middle of old town in zadar. I stayed at private room for 2 people. Although the facility was too small, I was satisfied this stay.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

everything was good except the wifi. Sometimes it didn't work.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Nice hostel. Can't knock the facilities, security, location, and cleanliness. Staff were a little bit hit and miss for friendliness, but they were helpful when required, always available and weren't rude. The hostel atmosphere wasn't the best, this may just be because there wasn't many people around during our stay. Would recommend this hostel to people travelling to Zadar.

Best Hostel ever. It doesn't have many space to the bags, but the hostel is super cool, in center of the old town.

I had really pleasant stay in the Boutique Hostel Forum. I highly recommend the hostel. Perfect place for those who want to relax and have some space instead of partying and meeting numerous fellow travellers. During my one night stay I didn't face any other guests. Staff was friendly and also helpful. Of course the price is little bitter but I was happy to pay that for great privacy, location and silence.

I was very pleasantly surprised by the location of this hostel. Staff was very friendly and helpful, and the location was truly perfect! One of the best hostel experiences I've had.

Very modern clean hostel in a prime position, just lacks a little atmosphere and would be great if it had a kitchen. Overall would definitely stay there again tho.

Best location you can ask for located in the old town on the busiest street! A bit pricey which doesn't make it an ideal "backpackers hostel" for those on a budget but 100% worth it if your willing to spend a little more. This place has the coolest decorations and interior design I've ever seen in a hostel and the staff are more than helpful to make sure you have a great time in Zadar.

The best location you can ask for in Zadar! Very nice staff and top facilities! Super clean! Will come back again...

We spent two nights here - the facilities were good and the rooms are really comfortable and really clean. The Layout was a bit strange we felt but we were lucky enough to be grouped with two other people who we got on with well so was nice. There wasn't really any community vibe with this hostel - felt more like a hotel with shared rooms - we'd been travelling for a while by this point so a couple of quite nights were quite appreciated :) Avoid if you're after a mental party place though

This was one of my favourite hostels to sleep in. I loved the privacy of the cubicle beds, and the beautiful view from the window. The set up of the four bed dorms can't be faulted, they're amazing. My only issue with this place was the lack of communal common areas. There was a TV room but while I was there this was overrun with rowdy young school children. As a result there was no way to meet other travellers which was disappointing.