Boutique Hostel Forum Reviews

Siroka ulica 20, Zadar, Croatia

Amazing hostel with outstanding facilities. This hostel really has everything you need injding a kitchen, chill out areas, outdoor courtyard, TV, laundry, fridge, cutlery. Defiantly recommend this place!

This hostel was perfect for me. I stayed in a 4 bed mixed dorm. The pods with the blinds give you extra privacy. The place was clean and I got a fresh towel and cold breakfast everyday! Location was great as its in the walls. 20-25 minute walk from the bus station but a very easy walk. If I had to be picky and find a fault, it would be that there isn't a definite place for solo travellers to mingle but that being said, I got along very well with the people in my dorm :) Would highly recommend!

• 29th Aug 2015

In general this was a really good hostel. The location is perfect and the breakfast to go is really convenient. They advertise a kitchen, but it's basically non-existent. I would definitely stay here again.

Awesome hostel! The best so far in my 4 months trip. Super fast internet!

Don't stay here if you want to meet other people - the place is practically designed so that you don't meet anyone.

Best shower in the history of hostels and warm breakfast in the morning brought to the room! I wish all hostels were like these.

Simply amazing. Don't look any further, just book and you'll see. 1 parking spot available, book in advance.

Fantastic 1st hostel experience! Went to Boutique Hostel Forum with my three small children and they fell in love with the bunk beds! For sure 100% kid friendly . My only issue is that they entered the room to deliver our breakfast but other than that it was fantastic! Amazing location! Lots of stores, restaurants and next to local attractions!

• 10th Aug 2015

Can't ask for a better location or kinder staff. Slightly cramped dorms but you get a lot of privacy in your bed space! Two charging points per bed, which was convenient, plus thoughtful free breakfast. Great choice in Zadar. Would stay here again.

Best hostel we've stayed at during our 10 month trip. Staff friendly right from arriving through to check out, nothing was too much trouble. Hard to believe the hostel is 3 years old, still looks new. It's also spotlessly clean, the pods are amazing and the breakfast fairy much appreciated. The wifi was pretty good too. Would highly recommend people to stay here. Oh the location is perfect, right in the middle of things going on. Thanks to all.

Fantastic hostel in every way!!!!

It was one of the best hostels I stayed..!! So close to city centre and the staff was undoubtably the most courteous and helpful Would like to visit again soon..!!!

• 28th Jul 2015
  • India

Hostel Forum came highly recommended by a friend. We had VERY high expectations and it did not disappoint! The location was perfect, you could not ask for better and the view from our room was one I will not forget. The staff, including cleaners and chief, were friendly, laid back and helpful. The room was unbeatable, better than any hotel myself or my partner have ever stayed in. The whole place was clean and fresh but felt like home in a moment. Do not stay anywhere else in Zadar! Loved it.

• 28th Jul 2015
  • Wales

Super cool place, wifi and ac are great and location couldn't be better. Staff is helpful too

Very unique design. Quiet hostel and hard to meet people if that's what you want. Front desk staff very helpful and friendly! Nice that a bagged breakfast is included. Clean and nice that you just share a bathroom with 3 others. Able to get a good sleep as the beds are pretty private. If your by your self you may want to stay elsewhere. Good place to stay with a group of friends though.

This place was great! Perfect location and they gave you a bag of bakery food every morning!

Best hostel I ever stayed in my life. Just perfect. Hotel level and very clean.

can't beat the location or breakfast in bed. ho

Couldn't ask for a better hostel location, right in the centre of the forum. The dorms are very comfortable, with good privacy blinds, sockets and lights for every bunk. You have your own key card locker under your bed to. The kitchen could do with a stove to cook but otherwise the facilities are perfect. It's a little pricier than other hostels but it's worth it for the comfort.

The location of the Hostel was perfect, near everything you might need. The room was really good as well, although the space to walk wasn't much and the wifi didn't really work there.

« first « Prev 1 2 3