Boutique Hostel Forum Reviews

Siroka ulica 20, Zadar, Croatia

The location couldn't be better. It is just beside the main square in the old town. The room is very comfortable and nice and with curtains for every bed. Everything is super clean. They would deliver breakfast to the door. Stuffs are very friendly. It was a perfect stay there!

Probably the coolest hostel we've stayed in. Everything from the pod beds to opening your door was super funky and modern and the location was unreal. Might not be for everyone but if the modern aesthetic is your thing, you'll love it. Also, special mention to the amazing pastries that they deliver to your room every morning for free!

I stayed with my wife. very clean hostel but no lift.

The location was good and inside of the room was very unique but I thought the laundry EUR10 was expensive for that small bag… and my clothes weren't ready when I was supposed to pick them up.

The hostel is all modern & swanky, but maybe a little too modern. We stayed in a 4 bed mixed dorm. The beds were designed like the Japanese capsule hotels, each person got their own capsule with blinds, lights and electric socket. You also got a security draw/locker under your bed, but they were not big enough for a backpack. The remaining space in the room was very limited so your (backpack which doesn't fit in the draw) blocks the walkway. The staff were great & the place was super clean.

It's not that clean but at least the bedding was clean. They bring you a nice bag of pastries in the morning, which was unexpected. The view from Room 7 is simply stunning. Watching people on the Roman Forum was great. We enjoyed it for one night but it's noisy so don't expect a quiet experience. For a hostel, it's nice. It's not a hotel, so expect that difference.

• 26th Sep 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Great location, couldn't be more central in old town. It was very unusual hostel, different to every other I have been to, but quite cool. All the beds are like pods where you can pull down blinds which I didn't mind because I wanted a break but it makes it a little less social than some hostels. The design of the rooms, bathroom and corridors looked good and it was really clean. Added bonus of a little bag of breakfast when I woke up which I forgot was included in my room size.

Unbeatable location! Slap bang in the centre of the old town and by the famous church. Quite quirky! If I came back to Zadar I'd almost certainly stay here again.

Room are small and quirky set up. The shower room is also very small. So if you like space, look else where. Not a lot going on around the hostel. Most people kept to them self. Staff where great and very helpfully. If catching a taxi from the bus station at night, the driver may charge you more then 30kuna which is what the hostel suggest. I paid 45 kuna. The location is great!!!! Over all great hostel and I would come back again.

Great place to stay in Zadar! The hostel is located right in the centre of the old town. The hostel was extremely clean. It has a small kitchen and garden eating area. The room felt private, with 4 cubicals and ensuite shower and toilet. One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in, just slightly lacking atmosphere.

Every staff member here was super nice and always did their best to help us out with any questions we had regarding the hostel, what to do and where to eat!

Couldn't get a better hostel for location and atmosphere but you may need to bring ear plugs as the street below is noisy and it's opposite a church! The room itself is comfortable with own plugs and lights in the pod as well as a underbed locked storage. The shower is awesome! The only thing that let it down was the cleanliness and need for repainting but would stay here again.

• 4th Sep 2014