Boutique Hostel Forum Reviews

Siroka ulica 20, Zadar, Croatia

Over,all an interesting and cost effective stay. Can accommodate a LOT of guests. I was there low season. Dorms are well thought out, though total space allotted is rather small. Good privacy arrangements for dorm; excellent to have real window, large, that opens for fresh air. Not really a "gathering" spot, at least at low season. Excellent location. I'd stay there again. Kitchen has no stove, only microwave and maybe toaster. No spices, salt, etc. YOu'll probably eat out anyway.

The hostel is really good, you've a lot privacy even in the dorms. The location was good and the facilities too, but the kitchen its too small... The breakfast to go is really Nice

Great staff and amenities! I'm thoroughly impressed with this place.

We checked in during mid night due to the overnight bus, but there's no difficulty in finding the hostel as it's in the old town near the church. Also, breakfast-to-go is prepared and we can just grasp it near the bed, it's so convenient. The shared bathroom is clean and bright, overall is nice!

I don't normally write reviews but this hostel was such a pleasure to stay in that I wanted to write a review. Perfect location. Really funky design. Friendly staff and really good value for money. Stay here if you visit Zadar.

This feels a little more like a capsule hotel than a hostel but as long as you're not expecting a party hostel it's pretty much perfect. Excellent facilities which have been designed with real attention to detail, an incredible location, helpful staff. It's a good spot to recharge in comfort if you've been traveling for a while and are on a budget. The bagged breakfast was a nice touch.

Great hostel for a nice break in Zadar. The staff are really friendly and helpful, there is a great common area to chill out in, however no one in the hostel seemed to take advantage of that! They also have magic elves who deliver breakfast while you sleep which is very impressive, however the breakfast is a little lack luster (bread roll, crossiant, struddle) could definitely do with some fruit or even a knife to spread your jam! Would 100% recommend staying here though!

Absolutely fantastic hostel located right in the centre of downtown Zadar! The only thing is it's more of a hotel than a hostel in that you don't really meet new people. But really great rooms!

The Boutique Hostel comes highly recommended. I returned again this year. You can't beet it for convenience being right in the centre of Zadar's Old Town. Music wafting through the windows from musicians in the streets. Open 24/7 and near buses to the airport. The staff speak brilliant English and are really friendly and easy going. Croatia itself is an amazing country with wonderful intelligent down to earth people.

Best hostel ever! The staffs were super nice and helpful, location was really good it was really near to port and every places you will visit. We also took tour for a lake park and it was little short but really good for money. Especially the facilities were so new and fabulous! I would definitely stay there again if I visit Zadar again.

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed at for design and comfort. The setup of the dorms was great with privacy as well as your own double power point, light and mirror. The bathroom/toilets facilities were kept very clean and it was handy having the kitchen on each floor as well as vending machines for convenience. It was also a lovely surprise to get up and find my breakfast to go pack beside my bed. Would definitely recommend staying here.

-perfect location: center of the old town -kind staff -free breakfast package(even, delicious!) -clean and secure(especially, personal locker under the bed and the curtain attached to each bed was good) -overall: should stay here when you come to Zadar:)

Good clean rooms, very friendly staff. Take away breakfast was a really good touch and perfect location.

Pro's - Nice hostel, lovely staff, lovely kitchen outdoor facilities. Con's - I'm a fit young person and I struggled climbing up and down the bunk. I had to store my backpack outside the sliding draw, there was very little space in the room with others doing the same also. There was an issue with the aircon in my room and it was unbearable warm overnight (bad luck).

Excellent location and comfortable room.

Great little hostel located right in the centre of old town, in walking distance from the beach! Stayed here for 2 nights in total with a friend of mine. Only down side is if you don't know the other people in your room, its very invasive and you find yourself having to climb over each others belongings to get to the shower or toilet. Staff were extremely informative, friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Overall a great value for money & I would defo recommend!

Friendly, straight-forward hostel in a really good location for Zadar. The breakfast is a really nice touch.

Amazing hostel with outstanding facilities. This hostel really has everything you need injding a kitchen, chill out areas, outdoor courtyard, TV, laundry, fridge, cutlery. Defiantly recommend this place!

This hostel was perfect for me. I stayed in a 4 bed mixed dorm. The pods with the blinds give you extra privacy. The place was clean and I got a fresh towel and cold breakfast everyday! Location was great as its in the walls. 20-25 minute walk from the bus station but a very easy walk. If I had to be picky and find a fault, it would be that there isn't a definite place for solo travellers to mingle but that being said, I got along very well with the people in my dorm :) Would highly recommend!

In general this was a really good hostel. The location is perfect and the breakfast to go is really convenient. They advertise a kitchen, but it's basically non-existent. I would definitely stay here again.