Boutique Hostel Forum Reviews

Siroka ulica 20, Zadar, Croatia

Awesome hostel! The best so far in my 4 months trip. Super fast internet!

pretty nice hostel just in the town center. nice looks and colour of lobbiy and common space are well decored. my room was a little "small", not a lot of "walkeable" space, but space is well organized and if you are too not going to be a problem. all is very functional. bathroom in the room is a very good thing and is super nice

• 26th Aug 2015

This is the best hostel ever. I have to admit I have already wrote that before but after staying at this hostel I wish I could edit the other review where I used this same phrase. The hostel is everything I wished in hostel, organized, clean, nice decoration, perfect location and very helpfull staff. What else could I ask for? I'm definitely recommend it to my friends visiting Zadar in the future.

Don't stay here if you want to meet other people - the place is practically designed so that you don't meet anyone.

Best shower in the history of hostels and warm breakfast in the morning brought to the room! I wish all hostels were like these.

Simply amazing. Don't look any further, just book and you'll see. 1 parking spot available, book in advance.

Fantastic 1st hostel experience! Went to Boutique Hostel Forum with my three small children and they fell in love with the bunk beds! For sure 100% kid friendly . My only issue is that they entered the room to deliver our breakfast but other than that it was fantastic! Amazing location! Lots of stores, restaurants and next to local attractions!

• 10th Aug 2015