Boutique Hostel Forum Reviews

Siroka ulica 20, Zadar, Croatia

I had really pleasant stay in the Boutique Hostel Forum. I highly recommend the hostel. Perfect place for those who want to relax and have some space instead of partying and meeting numerous fellow travellers. During my one night stay I didn't face any other guests. Staff was friendly and also helpful. Of course the price is little bitter but I was happy to pay that for great privacy, location and silence.

I was very pleasantly surprised by the location of this hostel. Staff was very friendly and helpful, and the location was truly perfect! One of the best hostel experiences I've had.

Very modern clean hostel in a prime position, just lacks a little atmosphere and would be great if it had a kitchen. Overall would definitely stay there again tho.

Best location you can ask for located in the old town on the busiest street! A bit pricey which doesn't make it an ideal "backpackers hostel" for those on a budget but 100% worth it if your willing to spend a little more. This place has the coolest decorations and interior design I've ever seen in a hostel and the staff are more than helpful to make sure you have a great time in Zadar.

The best location you can ask for in Zadar! Very nice staff and top facilities! Super clean! Will come back again...

1 2 Next » last »