Boutique Hostel Forum Reviews

Siroka ulica 20, Zadar, Croatia

One of the best hostel I ever been.

the hostel may need a little bit of control over noisy guests... other than that a perfect place to stay!

Beautiful hostel in the centre of a beautiful city. Breakfast at the door for those sleeping in a room with 4 or more people. Awesome design of the bedrooms.

Boutique Hostel was so much more than I expected! A cheap price gets you a bed with private walls, shades, mirror, locker, etc. in a room with others where you can talk when you want and have alone time when you don't. They also bring you freshly-baked breakfast in bed! The receptionist Martina was the best of them all- she was helpful when I had questions and let me pick my bedroom by telling me about the other inhabitants and who I may get along with since I was traveling alone.

The location was amazing and couldn't have been any better. The lockers under beds were perfect for storing valuables safely. Two down sides though - the common room is not v user-friendly and due to this no one goes in there so it's not great for meeting other travellers. It needs a bar or something to draw people in. Other downside was that although the staff were lovely, I'm a bit used to the YHA set-up where you can book trips etc and get detailed info through reception and I missed that.

Very good Hostel ,Great location. Staff very helpful will go back soon