Boutique Hostel Forum Reviews

Siroka ulica 20, Zadar, Croatia

Stayed here for 4 nights as a solo traveller for some down time and this place was perfect. The pod style beds were comfortable and great for privacy. Overall the hostel lacked atmosphere with very little guest interaction. However, the place had the best location, good facilities, helpful staff and was very clean. Loved the breakfast to go included and great bathroom facilities, kitchenette and individual power points and lockers.

Hostel was in a great location, right in the middle of town and central to everything. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly, if could give them a higher rating i definitely would. The hostel is very different and unique which adds to it. The rooms can be a bit hard to navigate sometimes but don't really affect the enjoyment of the place. Shower and Bathroom facilities some of the best I've stayed in.

It is one of the best hostels I've been so far. Excellent service, very helpful staff , clean rooms with shower/wc in the room included, mini breakfast bag,.. I could list many things. I highly recommend the hostel due to it's excellent location right in the middle of the city.

The location is fabulous. Very easy to find off the airport bus if you stay on til the ferry stop. Right in the centre of the old town , near sea organ and the swimming spot. We stayed as a family of 5 and they were able to give us a room for the kids on their own. Great pods, although door numbering was confusing! The staff were very helpful and friendly. The ice cream next door... Superb. Reluctant to move on to Split! We can't recommend it highly enough.

• 8th Jul 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I think it's the best hostel ever

Perfect location in old town. Amazing view of the roman forum. Cool little pod beds all equipped with lights and power points. Great security individual swipe cards for doors and lockers. Kitchen with a stove top of you want to cook. Not a very social place if you want to meet people but great if you want a good sleep and epic facilities. Free breakfast for dorms is cool you get a little to go bag of food delivered to your bed in the morning.

The hostel was perfect in every way. The extra touch was the breakfast-in-a-bag served at the bed as a surprise, when you woke up.

Crazy design! But awesome, I enjoyed it all.

Very modern facilities. Amazing location! Can't be beat! The dorm rooms are Asian style pods, which are really fun and unique, but slightly limit interaction. would absolutely recommend though!

Excellent location, helpful staff and modern design.

This hostel was more like a hotel to me. It was kept very clean and the staff were friendly enough. I rarely saw anyone, which was unfortunate because I enjoy the social aspect of travelling. Overall, good place to stay for a night or two but wouldn't recommend for the atmosphere.

This hostel was amazing !! The staff was great! Very clean and close to everything in Zadar. Loved the pod beds!! Nice touch, also the thoughtful mini breakfast to go was a lifesaver.

This hotel is excellent. The staff was vary kind and helpful. Bed was cosy. They gave breakfast also. I had Good time. I recommend very strongly.

The drain of bathroom should be fixed.

Great location and staff but the rooms are very small the pictures are deceiving and the common room is cool but it was dead most of our stay. Still had a great time!

very well organized hostel,i love the design. room is clean,and comfort bed. bathroom is a bit small,difficult to hang or put your stuff around. nice location,u can find everything downstairs. The design for the dorms room is good,but if u put all the curtain down,will be a bit stuffy inside. They even provided a small bag of breads for breakfast.

The pod beds were great! It is like having your own private room within a four bed dorm. And the breakfast to go was perfect too - a couple of little pastries and a bread roll, delivered to our beds while we slept.

Best located in town.

This hostel was amazing!! I've traveled a lot and stayed at a lot of hostels and always see the things that places can do better. It's very cleverly designed with everything a backpacker would want for the night - element of privacy, sockets by your bed, secure storage etc. Very funky looking too!

The location of this Hostel is great, right in the centre of Old Town. One thing that we noticed was that the internet was horrible. We could hardly get connection for the three nights we stayed. I also thought that the rooms could be a little cleaner- I stayed in a top bunk and it was quite dusty and didn't look like it had been cleaned thoroughly. It was nice to have a bathroom and shower in the same room and I liked how you could enclose yourself in your bunk bed with the pull-down blinds.

• 23rd Apr 2015