Boutique Hostel Forum Reviews

Siroka ulica 20, Zadar, Croatia

The location was amazing and couldn't have been any better. The lockers under beds were perfect for storing valuables safely. Two down sides though - the common room is not v user-friendly and due to this no one goes in there so it's not great for meeting other travellers. It needs a bar or something to draw people in. Other downside was that although the staff were lovely, I'm a bit used to the YHA set-up where you can book trips etc and get detailed info through reception and I missed that.

Very good Hostel ,Great location. Staff very helpful will go back soon

An upmarket hostel in a great location. Everything was clean. Not much atmosphere because it was the low season, but the private, cubby-hole bunks don't really encourage people to interact anyway. That might be a good thing for some people. Staff were friendly enough. Kitchen is really only a microwave and jug.

Stripy! Although I loved the privacy of the pod beds, they do mean it's hard to chat to your dorm mates. Great for a good nights' sleep, though :)

Place was almost perfect - clean, comfortable, fantastic room set up, good wifi, centrally located, friendly staff AND they even dropped breakfast off to me in my room. Only NEGATIVE was my bill - there was an extra 100 Kuna on it which they did sort out quickly when I pointed it out. This has happened twice at 2 consecutive Croatian hostels now - mistake or otherwise PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON THE BILL!

1 2 Next » last »