Boutique Hostel Forum Reviews

Siroka ulica 20, Zadar, Croatia

I was very pleasantly surprised by the location of this hostel. Staff was very friendly and helpful, and the location was truly perfect! One of the best hostel experiences I've had.

Very modern clean hostel in a prime position, just lacks a little atmosphere and would be great if it had a kitchen. Overall would definitely stay there again tho.

Best location you can ask for located in the old town on the busiest street! A bit pricey which doesn't make it an ideal "backpackers hostel" for those on a budget but 100% worth it if your willing to spend a little more. This place has the coolest decorations and interior design I've ever seen in a hostel and the staff are more than helpful to make sure you have a great time in Zadar.

The best location you can ask for in Zadar! Very nice staff and top facilities! Super clean! Will come back again...

We spent two nights here - the facilities were good and the rooms are really comfortable and really clean. The Layout was a bit strange we felt but we were lucky enough to be grouped with two other people who we got on with well so was nice. There wasn't really any community vibe with this hostel - felt more like a hotel with shared rooms - we'd been travelling for a while by this point so a couple of quite nights were quite appreciated :) Avoid if you're after a mental party place though

This was one of my favourite hostels to sleep in. I loved the privacy of the cubicle beds, and the beautiful view from the window. The set up of the four bed dorms can't be faulted, they're amazing. My only issue with this place was the lack of communal common areas. There was a TV room but while I was there this was overrun with rowdy young school children. As a result there was no way to meet other travellers which was disappointing.

Very strange set up - but nonetheless it is a good hostel. The beds are really comfy with personal light and plug socket. The staff are very friendly as well. The rooms do overlook the main square, so if you want to stop people gawking into your room (and trust me they seem mesmerized by the hostels goings on), then you must remember to pull down the blind fully in your room!

The Boutique Hostel Forum was a very unique experience from any other hostel that I had stayed in. Although the rooms were communal, each person had their own pod, so the whole experience seemed very private. The common room was also uniquely designed into a sort of stadium seating/lying down configuration. The whole operation was very efficient. The rooms were small, but that didn't bother me at all and there was sufficient space to hang towels, etc, etc.

Location is amazing, so central and safe. The staff don't provide much information on the area unless you know specifically what you want to see and do, but when asked they provide information. Lovely clean hotel. Will visit again.

• 8th Jun 2014

I just stayed at this hostel recently with 2 of my friends doing a tour of Croatia, and I really liked it. We had a great view from the window, and the beds were comfy. They have a "sharemystay" scheme going at the moment, which involves you posting a picture of yourself with a sign saying "sharemystay" on FB, and 1 share equals 1 kuna off your overall bill (can't argue with that). Only flaw I could find was the breakfast to go in the morning was a bit small, but apart from that it was great.

Its a great hostel if you dont mind being alone. You probably wont meet anyone there. But its a really nice hostel. Dont go there if you want to meet other travellers, but if youre going with friends or just like a quiet time than its the perfect hostel for you! Clean, perfect location, great beds with a mirror, power outlet, bed light, curtains. Staff is very nice and helpful.

Excellent place to stay. Super convenient location. Very helpful, very cool rooms.

1 2 Next » last »