Boutique Taghostel

Superb 404 Total Reviews

• a_adm2585
  • Canada, Female, 31-40
23rd Apr 2017

Loved how chill this hostel was! The staff was very friendly, the terrace was a great place to relax day or night. Didn't want to leave

• Australia, Male, 18-24
22nd Apr 2017

Very friendly and welcoming staff who were very accommodating and helpful. Tried to recreate a homely feel with was nice. Also a very social hostel but not loud and disturbing. Good free breakfast as well.

16th Apr 2017

I had wonderful time. Philipe was so helpful. The hostel is adorable. I wish I had stayed longer.

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
15th Apr 2017

I think this was the most beautiful hostel I ever stayed in! I really liked the interior and the big sun pation was nice to relax and eat and talk to the others! The staff is super friendly, especially the owner of the Hostel who will give you a little survival bag for your travel if you check out which was really lovely! It was also nice that the common rooms were closed at some point so you don't get woken up by others noises and have a quite night! I will be back :)

• Canada, Female, 18-24
11th Apr 2017

I would recommend Tag to anyone travelling to Portugal. My expectations were far exceeded by Filipa and Maura, the facilities are very clean and beautiful and have a lovely homey feel. I felt relaxed and comfortable throughout my whole visit. A wonderful added touch was the free use of beach bags, snorkels, beach umbrellas, and of course you are given a towel at check in for your stay. They can even set up a shuttle to the Faro airport for an amazing price Making it an easy and stress free stay!

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Apr 2017

We loved our experience at the Taghostel! Filippa and Maura are simply amazing and treat you like part of their family, it was very easy to feel at home there. The hostel is very close to the center of the old city and not far from the beaches. We left so happy that we're considering coming back over the next few months!

Thank you for the kind review Priscila, we loved having you and your sister at the hostel and enjoyed, a bit too much, the delicious Brazilian dessert you made for international dinner! Come back soon! TagTeam

• Germany, Female, 18-24
9th Apr 2017

I have traveled a lot and therefore stayed in a lot of hostels and I must say that is one definitely was one of the best. It feels like you are coming home. The staff is lovely and the whole place couldn't be cozier. Thanks so much! Will be back :)

Thank you! We look forward to having you stay with us again!

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
9th Apr 2017

This was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! We only stayed one night but immediately wanted to extend our trip. The hostel is lovely, it's in a perfect location, and the staff were the most wonderful and welcoming. Everything was clean and nice. It was very secure. There's a great rooftop patio. And it was a fantastic deal! This was definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in and it the price was still very low. I definitely recommend you stay here.

Thank you for your kind words, we hope that next time you and your siblings come you stay for longer! Safe Travelling, TagTeam

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
6th Apr 2017

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in as it felt more like a home! Philipa was so welcoming and went out of her way to always make sure you were okay. She really makes an effort to know your name which is so nice! Location is fantastic and the the rooftop is great! Would definitely recommend!

Thank you for your kind words, we really try to make sure all of our guests feel safe and at home here at TagHostel. Learning your name is the least we can do to make you feel more comfortable! Safe Travels, TagTeam

• Canada, Female, 18-24
6th Apr 2017

We loved our stay at TagHostel! Although far from some of the beaches, this place is right in the middle of the town. Everyone was super friendly and accommodating to our needs-- even offering beach bags, sunscreen and guitars for our use! 10/10 would go back!

Thank you! You and your sister are such talented musicians, we loved listening to you play guitar on the rooftop! We hope to see you again, TagTeam