Bowden Court Reviews

24 Ladbroke road, Notting Hill, London, England

I enjoyed my staying, staff was professional, and roommates were kind (il mio soggiorno e' stato gradevole, il personale e' stato disponibile ed ho apprezzato le persone con cui ho condiviso la stanza).

• 23rd Aug 2014

I stayed for 1 night and was really impressed with Bowden court will definitely stay again

• 6th Aug 2014

the attitude of the staffs were not good, I definitely will recommend you to improve on this

I did not like my time at this hostel. It was dirty, you would often see staff cleaning the showers and bathroom, and then go in and find it still to be quite dirty (eg. hair in drain, toilets dirty). The place was very loud, even for a hostel. The walls are thin and if people walk past your room talking you can hear every word. I wouldn't recommend this for travellers or people wanting to make new friends. Would be suitable if you were looking for long term stay and got the right room mate.

Free lockers in the room and key given Printing services available at reception Clean spacious rooms Free meals included

A complete hostel. Great location, great rooms, however doesn't have refrigerator and the kitchen is not avaible for us. It's not the good one for those wanting to save with food on the trip.

If you are a backpacker than do not stay here. If you are moving to London and need a few days to crash it's ok. The rooms are cheap but the showers and toilets were always filthy, the free breakfast and dinner is ok but stick to fried foods. The lady who checked me in was nice apart from that the staff are quite arrogant towards most people. Like previous stated if your backpacking don't stay here. If you need somewhere cheap to crash till you sort out living in London it's ok.

The only concern was that the hosted did not provide towels, I wish I knew of that before the arrival then I would bring one with me. Otherwise, no other concerns, everything was great. Thank you!