Bowden Court

Fabulous 272 Total Reviews

• Taiwan, Female, 25-30
16th Jun 2017
6.9

This place is basically a student dorm room. Not good for people who wants to have a real "hostel" feel. The staff walked into the door and took away the sheet linen before we even check out. And the staffs were not trained enough to make sure I was fully checked in. A lot of hustle during my short stay due to their poor management. The only good thing here is the location.

• Portugal, Male, 31-40
7th Jun 2017
5.1

Staff were as helpful as cancer. No explanation of how things work or the rules or anything. Looked like they worked at a funeral home, super unfriendly. No Towels!! Staff absolutely don't care that you don't have one or not or that all the shops are closed and you can buy one before the work the next morning. Left my charger in the room when I checked out the staff were not willing to look in the room for me or let me knock on the door. (Had to buy a new charger) Felt like a care home 👎🏽

6th Jun 2017
8.0

This hostel has great potential. There is lots of space and therefore they have good facilities like a laundry room, tv room, big dining room and small gym, and a place to heat food. The breakfast is super basic (just gluten and more gluten haha) If they added fresh fruit or some eggs it might be really nice. All the staff from reception to cleaning crew were friendly. I would stay here again as my single room was clean and the location is excellent.

• Japan, Female, 18-24
3rd Jun 2017
7.4

The cost performance was great. Only with 22 pounds, I could eat breakfast and dinner for free. The biggest issue of this hostel was that male stuff come into girls' room... Once I was about to change my clothes but a male cleaning stuff came in 1 second after he knocked the door - so basically he opened the door without hearing me saying OK. The reception says that they do enter rooms regardless of gender but it's very uncomfortable. Also bathrooms are not divided and I had to see guy's pee...

• USA, Female, 25-30
3rd Jun 2017
6.0

I hope you're not claustrophobic because the showers are extremely compact and have no ventilation. People are constantly slamming doors and the walls are paper thin. You get what you pay for...

• England, Female, 25-30
18th May 2017

Overall very good and friendly hostel, not high spec but suited me fine. Clean enough but not spotless. People about to chat to especially at meal times but not noisy In the evenings. My wardrobe didn't lock as it was a bit old and wonky and I don't feel that a lockable bedside cabinet is a secure as a locker. Breakfast was simple but you can have as much as you like, wasn't in for another meal as they serve lunch instead at the weekend.

• England, Female, 18-24
15th May 2017

Great value for money - my room was lovely and clean and had everything you could need! Generally very quiet and the included meals were a bonus! Great location - only 5 minutes from Notting Hill Gate tube! Would stay again!

30th Apr 2017

Always good

25th Mar 2017

Nice accommodation. I have enjoyed my stay.

18th Mar 2017
7.4

i enjoyed staying at bowden. there was a good atmosphere. breakfast was good & other meals good value. there was nowhere to make your own tea/coffee or cook.