Bowden Court Reviews

24 Ladbroke road, Notting Hill, London, England

Lucked out on a special weekend deal and grabbed a 2-dorm room for £22! Really loved the all-access gym, felt so good to pedal it out again. Most of the staff were really friendly, and oh my goodness the coffee at the complimentary breakfast! Not horrible filter but out of a proper machine, you could choose mocha, cappuccino, espresso, anyyyyything. So many mochas. Brilliantly located too in a very high-end part of town. If I hadn't lost my wallet whilst staying there, would've stayed longer

I enjoyed my staying, staff was professional, and roommates were kind (il mio soggiorno e' stato gradevole, il personale e' stato disponibile ed ho apprezzato le persone con cui ho condiviso la stanza).

• 23rd Aug 2014

I stayed for 1 night and was really impressed with Bowden court will definitely stay again

• 6th Aug 2014

the attitude of the staffs were not good, I definitely will recommend you to improve on this