7.4
Very Good 237 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 237 Total Reviews
Bowden Court Located at 24 Ladbroke road, Notting Hill, London.
England
London W11 3NN 24 Ladbroke road, Notting Hill
74% 237
51.5096780 -0.2009457
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
28th Aug 2016
2.6

Terrible place. Bathrooms were not cleaned for the 3 days I stayed there. Staff are very rude. No luggage room, they expect you to leave your bag in the foyer where anyone can take it. Breakfast was average (standard toast and cereal). They had a "coffee machine" but it was awful. Place was full of rude ppl speaking Spanish. Only thing that kept me sane was that I had a private room. Can't even imagine what the dorms must be like. Stay here if you must but only bearable for 1-2 nights.

• eganak2833
  • England, Female, 31-40
24th Aug 2016
7.7

It's a pretty nice hostel on the whole, and they provide 2 meals a day for you, but there is no refrigerator for guests to use which I find kinda sad.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
16th Aug 2016

So close to the tube station which was great, rooms were quiet and spacious, breakfast was great and lots of variety Staff were friendly

• India, Female, 25-30
12th Aug 2016

My stay was alright and I had no trouble staying at the Bowden court hostel. However I would have liked to know at the time of my booking that the property is undergoing renovation or some construction work. The building was unrecognisable and completely covered with scaffolding. There were warning signs on the building stating that the scaffold has been warned and enter at your own risk. So I was a bit hesitant to stay there but then I saw the hostel was accepting guests.

• Portugal, Male, 25-30
8th Aug 2016
3.1

No conditions to be a hostel, honestly that's it. I was supposed to stay 4 night and I left the hostel after one night.

• Finland, Female, 18-24
21st May 2016

I had a pleasant stay at Bowden Court, situated in a calm neighborhood next to the Underground of Nothing Hill Gate. The hostel was not shining bright clean but bearable. The staff was helpful. I was surprised that breakfast was included. I was happy to have weetabix with soy milk :) For a foreigner like me it was a relief being able to buy an adapter to charge the phone.

30th Apr 2016

An excellent place. It cost the same as a dormitory, yet I was in a twin room with just one other person. I am really surprised that you can get accommodation of this quality at this price in central London.

• USA, Female, 41+
7th Apr 2016

I was only there for one night but thought the place was great.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
25th Mar 2016
3.1

Without a doubt the worst hostel I have ever stayed in. There was blood in the tiny bathroom in the dorm room. The staff were unhelpful and I was sweating up a storm in the room because the ventilation was so bad. And no storage! You basically have to jump over people's suitcases to get to your bed. Would not recommend.

• Mongolia, Female, 31-40
19th Mar 2016

Great location and very clean bed!!! :)