Boxpackers Hostel Reviews

39/3 Petchburi 15, Petchburi Rd. Ratchathevee, Bangkok, Thailand

Very clean, well-designed hostel, good breakfast, friendly staff, easy reached most locations by buses.

This hostel was soooo good! Everything is wonderful! I recommend to everyone!!!!!

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Japan

The thoughtful design for backpackers who need some privacy is wonderful. It would be so so good if there were more and more guest houses like it. Would definitely recommend it.

I love it here for the battery recharge that I desperately needed after 3 month of travel. The room is dark and quiet and there's constant air flow via the fan when the air con is turned off (from 11am-6pm every day). I love, love the box design and wish more hostel would adopt the idea...it's like having your own little room! The staff is helpful (and mostly speak English) and the restaurant has good food!

The box beds are without doubt the best hostel beds I have slept in (I am so grateful they are not the metal fram bunks as it gives more space and there is none of the squaking everytime someone moves), the sliding door to the nextdoor bed is a neat touch.

What a lovely hostel! This was the nicest hostel I've ever stayed at, hands down. The boxes feel very spacious, everything is super clean, the aircon is amazing and the wifi is strong. It's not the best neighborhood if you're looking to hang out with other travelers, but for one or two nights it's great.

Comfiest beds we've had travelling, good food and lots of nice restaurants nearby.