Bozic Apartments Reviews

Irinovac 73b, Rakovica, Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

Most kind staff ever met. I highly recommend this place to anyone.

The apartment i stayed was very confy. Heating sistem is very good, nice bathroom, and there was a small fridge and a microwave on it. We loved our stay! Mirko was very helpful, explained everything to us, and even gave us a ride to the lakes when we lost the bus. I totally recommend :)

Mirko is a gem. The whole place was low key and lovely but very clean and cozy. A perfect home base for exploring Plitvice! Mirko even upgraded us for free to the apartment upstairs which was such a kind gesture of hospitality. I highly recommend it.

Amazzing place... The staff was the best.

I had heard great reviews for this place so a friend and I went but it wasn't all that great as previous reviews had mentioned. I e-mailed Mirko twice to get directions from the bus stop and never got a reply from him. We were basically stranded without a clue of how to get there and being offered Taxis who clearly try to rip you off SO DON'T TAKE THEM. We finally found the place with help from another hotel. Next day Mirko took us there for 60 Korunas! when we paid 20 Korunas the night before

Dear, We have never receive any E mail from you. If you have need to contact Hostel than you contact me directly on my E mail address which is also written on the web page. Directions for bus stop are also on the web page where our Hostel is, so it's possible to find it by clicking on ,,Maps and directions'' link. Thanks for the tip.

Fantastic place with stunning views. Modern house located close to shops, restaurants and most importantly Plitvice National Park.

• 19th Sep 2014

Beautiful location, owner was lovely. He gave us a shot of local brandy when he met us. Very close to Plitvice Lakes if you have a car. Nice views. Room was amazing. No atmosphere as it's essentially a B&B, so a bit hard to meet other travellers if you're alone.

I booked one night here for 6 people, and it was so enjoyable! Unfortunately, we missed our flight to croatia and were not able to get in until very late. Mirko offered to pick us up from the bus station, but our bus got delayed and he quickly responded and gave us great directions to find it. We only stayed in the apartments for a few hours, because we had to get to the lakes, but we wish we could have stayed longer! They were so helpful, and it was a great place.

• 13th Sep 2014