Brados Backpackers Reviews

34-36A Darlinghurst Rd Kings Cross, Sydney, Australia

I stayed at Brado's about 7 months ago, decided to give it another try this trip. They have massively stepped up their game! Much cleaner than before, they are starting renovations in the rooms and from what I saw, they will look amazing when they are done! Bathrooms were a little chaotic since they were renovating one of them, but it will be worth it! Still a great place to party, staff and long term guests were a lot of fun, very inviting. I will definitely be back to Brado's! Good Job Guys!

• 12th Jun 2014

Most of the people staying here have been around for a while and they all know each other, which can be a little intimidating but everyone was very friendly. This is defiantly a party hostel but the rooms are quiet if you need to sleep.

If you're ok with taking a shower in a black tub, sitting in beer for breakfast, and partying 24 hours a day then this hostel is for you. If you're really only looking for somewhere to party then this place will be fine. If you're looking to see and enjoy the city, I would highly recommend a hostel in the CBD.

Initially booked two nights, got a job and will now be staying for at least 3 months. Love it here, the people and staff are great there's always something going on and you can get anywhere from the station that's a minute down the road. Cheapest place, I couldn't recommend it more.

I have stayed at Brado's for 6 months and have never thought about leaving. The atmosphere is really good and you will meet a lot of new people as soon as you walk in. Everyone makes you feel very welcome into the 'Brado's Family'. There are regular events promoted by the hostel including nights out and cheap meal deals around Sydney so if you like to party, you will love it! The staff are very friendly and will help you out when needed. There is no better hostel than Brado's!!

• 21st May 2014

I loved staying in Brados. Staff was friendly and I made lot of new friends! Great location. They also have free breakfast, free wifi and FREE GYM PASSES!

• 20th May 2014
  • Finland

Thanks to the amazing staff I had fantastic days and nights! Mostly nights

• 10th May 2014
  • Sweden

I've stayed at Brados twice and have had an amazing time for both stays. Really awesome and helpful staff! Wish I could go back!

Was mean't to stay here for 2 days... 2 weeks later i'm still here and reserved for another week 10/10

Great place to stay! Great location and great value for the price!

Everyone was friendly, staff was helpful, convenient location. Living room, dining, and kitchen were great but kind of small for all the people. Free wifi and breakfast, would stay again.

No better place to stay in Sydney.

• 4th Apr 2014

Absolutely disgusting, don't know why anyone would want to stay here. Filthy dirty, people are so unfriendly, staff are useless. Kitchen is so small and unclean, never wanted to cook in there. There's no locking front door in the day and the room I was staying in didn't have a lock so anyone could walk in. There's a funny smell everywhere. I've stayed in a lot of hostels in Australia and this is by far the worst, wouldn't recommended this to anyone

Excellent :) really friendly people, great atmosphere.

• 25th Mar 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

the oonly reason the hostel has high reasons is because they give goon to everyone who leaves a review of at least 85%. cramped rooms, cockroaches everywhere and all around dirty and loud

• 16th Mar 2014
  • Belgium

I am very sorry we had to ask you to leave our hostel, we market our selves as a party hostel and you clearly did not fit in, can I suggest a hotel would suit you better? We employ several entertainment mangers who sometimes give away free goon to get each night started and this has nothing to do with reviews... all the best with the rest of your travels! We are booked out every night because people have an amazing time at Brados. Love pet (owner of Brados :)

Brado's is a lot of fun to stay at. Definitely would recommend this hostel to anyone who wants to hang out and have a good time while meeting tons of other people. Such a welcoming and fun atmosphere. We've extended our stay here 4 times because we don't want to leave.

• 16th Mar 2014

Inexpensive and very friendly, but only stay here if you like playing beer pong with goon, drinking more goon, then going out all night. I don't think I've seen a floor be quite so sticky as in the kitchen every morning.

I loved Brado's! I wanted to stay there for only 3 nights, but ended up staying a few weeks. I met some amazing people and had a really good time! :) Nice staff, great atmosphere and you never get bored ;)

Our room was pretty messy as there was barely any storage for the 14 people staying in our room. The people staying there were quite nice and the staff were helpful too. It isn't the greatest I've ever stayed in but it was alright for a couple of nights.

everyone's friendly, laid back, great place to stay whether you're new to Sydney or living/working here!