Brados Backpackers Reviews

34-36A Darlinghurst Rd Kings Cross, Sydney, Australia

The place was really dirty. All, like the bathroom, room, kitchen. The only advantage was the good breakfast.

I loved staying here at Brados! We stayed over the weekend and had so much fun with the staff! Great location and perfect for the partier type, if you do not like to party or stay up late this is not your spot. The bathrooms were not the best but it was fine for the weekend and the price. Be prepared to have a good time with a ton of international travelers!

• 13th Aug 2015

The room was ok but it was really cold at night and they don t provide blankets or duvets. So if you have your sleepingbag it s ok. The street is really noisy and you can hear everything in the room. The showers and the toilets were disgusting. Not sure that they clean it everyday..... In the kitchen there are only 3 spoons, 1 glass....for all the backpackers.

bathrooms in rooms are very dirty

• 16th Jul 2015

Great hostel. Great staff. Great location. u should come!!

Staff attend you while they drink alcohol, gettin ready for party. The one member of the staff supposed to check us out was sleeping while hangover at 8am and could not be awaken by fellow staff members. Very dirty all along. Smoking weed inside the building. Very noisy. Just terrible. I've been in many backpackers in many different countries, and this was by far, the worst experience.

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Spain

It was an amazing night where I met a lot of people. It's near to a lot of club and i definitely recommand this Backpacker. Thanks you Brado's Staff, I will come back soon.

• 10th Jun 2015

As much as I enjoyed the stay, I know no effort was mafe to clean the showers and toilets or the room during the two nights 3 days I was there

• 2nd Jun 2015

The brado's backpacker get a real great location in sydney. At 200 m from the train and bus station. Free wifi, and free breakfast. It's really good place for youth.

Great, cheap hostel in the cross. If you want to party, this is the place to be! You'll get free entry to a different club every night. Met awesome people here, having fun at the pre-drinks in the kitchen, where they have a really nice sound-system. The staff is kind and helpful as well. Additionally the TV-room has a nice and big screen and heaps of movies too.

• 14th May 2015

Never again there!

This was the worst hostel I have ever stayed in. I have never met as lazy staff as your staff and don't get me started on cleanliness. I have never experienced such a dirty and disgusting hostel as yours, and your stuff was lazy and rude. I will never ever set me feet in your hostel again.

Awesome place. If i'm going again to Sidney, will be back to Brados for sure!

• 3rd Apr 2015

They must have taken those pictures when it first opened because it definitely does not look that nice. Kitchen has a rat named "Robert" by the staff, who are just a bunch of long term stay partiers. Ensuite bathroom smelled like mold. The floors are dirty and sticky. Breakfast included was bread with jam

Crew didn't seem to be too motivated, couldn't help me extend my stay for another night, but online it was possible, which is a bit strange. Anyway: small and not too well equipped kitchen (many of the cooking plates did not work) for so many people. Nice movie room, with a broad selection of movies. A lot of young people eager to drink and party.

The only good thing about this hostel was the wifi which u could get in the bedrooms. Kitchen was filthy and stunk of stale beer. Staff were rude and seemed like they should be working in kavos or magaluf. Ensuite bathroom was gross and I don't appreciate having a gobby member of staff coming in at 9.30 telling us any of our stuff not in suitcases then it was getting thrown out. How about focus on the cleanliness of the kitchen first? Would never go back. DONT STAY HERE!

Close to the city, only quick train ride away, also very walkable distance. In a busy night life spot so can be bit loud with all the party goers but can't say I lost any sleep over it. The ensuite bathroom was spacious