Brados Backpackers Reviews

34-36A Darlinghurst Rd Kings Cross, Sydney, Australia

Staff attend you while they drink alcohol, gettin ready for party. The one member of the staff supposed to check us out was sleeping while hangover at 8am and could not be awaken by fellow staff members. Very dirty all along. Smoking weed inside the building. Very noisy. Just terrible. I've been in many backpackers in many different countries, and this was by far, the worst experience.

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Spain

It was an amazing night where I met a lot of people. It's near to a lot of club and i definitely recommand this Backpacker. Thanks you Brado's Staff, I will come back soon.

• 10th Jun 2015

As much as I enjoyed the stay, I know no effort was mafe to clean the showers and toilets or the room during the two nights 3 days I was there

• 2nd Jun 2015

The brado's backpacker get a real great location in sydney. At 200 m from the train and bus station. Free wifi, and free breakfast. It's really good place for youth.

Great, cheap hostel in the cross. If you want to party, this is the place to be! You'll get free entry to a different club every night. Met awesome people here, having fun at the pre-drinks in the kitchen, where they have a really nice sound-system. The staff is kind and helpful as well. Additionally the TV-room has a nice and big screen and heaps of movies too.

• 14th May 2015

Never again there!

This was the worst hostel I have ever stayed in. I have never met as lazy staff as your staff and don't get me started on cleanliness. I have never experienced such a dirty and disgusting hostel as yours, and your stuff was lazy and rude. I will never ever set me feet in your hostel again.

Awesome place. If i'm going again to Sidney, will be back to Brados for sure!

• 3rd Apr 2015

They must have taken those pictures when it first opened because it definitely does not look that nice. Kitchen has a rat named "Robert" by the staff, who are just a bunch of long term stay partiers. Ensuite bathroom smelled like mold. The floors are dirty and sticky. Breakfast included was bread with jam

Crew didn't seem to be too motivated, couldn't help me extend my stay for another night, but online it was possible, which is a bit strange. Anyway: small and not too well equipped kitchen (many of the cooking plates did not work) for so many people. Nice movie room, with a broad selection of movies. A lot of young people eager to drink and party.

The only good thing about this hostel was the wifi which u could get in the bedrooms. Kitchen was filthy and stunk of stale beer. Staff were rude and seemed like they should be working in kavos or magaluf. Ensuite bathroom was gross and I don't appreciate having a gobby member of staff coming in at 9.30 telling us any of our stuff not in suitcases then it was getting thrown out. How about focus on the cleanliness of the kitchen first? Would never go back. DONT STAY HERE!

Close to the city, only quick train ride away, also very walkable distance. In a busy night life spot so can be bit loud with all the party goers but can't say I lost any sleep over it. The ensuite bathroom was spacious

just a bunch of long term people drinking every day. But as far as hostels in Oz go this one is cheap and definitely not the worst. For the price, it's a decent place

Brados is a great hostel! party atmosphere with loads of friendly people from all over. Great location and the use of the gym was a bonus.

Great party hostel! friendly and helpful staff,well equipped kitchen and an awesome location. Will be coming back!

Brado's is a home from home. I loved my experience in Brados, may be a bit noisy at times but the staff are so lovely and sort out all of my needs. Tons and tons of movies to watch! Nice chilled vibes around the hostel as everyone is so friendly. Deffo book here as I will probably be coming back whenever I'm in Sydney :)

Really Enjoyed my stay at Brados and made some awesome friends. Its in the perfect location for exploring Sydney and has a great atmosphere. Everyone is really friendly and welcoming, including the staff. Its a great place for partying as its very socail and not to big meaning everyone gets to know eachother. The free breakfast everyday is a bonus and I really appreciated having a personal locker in my room to keep my valuables in. This is something I haven't found at many other hostels in Aus.

• 1st Feb 2015

Great hostel, amazing atmosphere and cool people. Loved it.

• 28th Jan 2015

I have travelled around Australia for a year now and stayed at many different hostels and brados is by far the best one! it really is my home away from home, I have meet the best bunch of people here the atmosphere is always amazing if you want to go party all night or even have a nice chilled night watching movies in the tv room. the staff are excellent and make everyone feel very welcome to the family life. I recommend this hostel to all off my traveller friends and always will!!

• 28th Jan 2015

Great place to meet people, staff are helpfull and friendly. The hostel is kept to a good standard of cleanlines. Amazing location so perfect if you like going out.

• 27th Jan 2015