Brados Backpackers Reviews

34-36A Darlinghurst Rd Kings Cross, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Everyone was friendly, staff was helpful, convenient location. Living room, dining, and kitchen were great but kind of small for all the people. Free wifi and breakfast, would stay again.

No better place to stay in Sydney.

• 4th Apr 2014

Absolutely disgusting, don't know why anyone would want to stay here. Filthy dirty, people are so unfriendly, staff are useless. Kitchen is so small and unclean, never wanted to cook in there. There's no locking front door in the day and the room I was staying in didn't have a lock so anyone could walk in. There's a funny smell everywhere. I've stayed in a lot of hostels in Australia and this is by far the worst, wouldn't recommended this to anyone

Excellent :) really friendly people, great atmosphere.

• 25th Mar 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

the oonly reason the hostel has high reasons is because they give goon to everyone who leaves a review of at least 85%. cramped rooms, cockroaches everywhere and all around dirty and loud

• 16th Mar 2014
  • Belgium

I am very sorry we had to ask you to leave our hostel, we market our selves as a party hostel and you clearly did not fit in, can I suggest a hotel would suit you better? We employ several entertainment mangers who sometimes give away free goon to get each night started and this has nothing to do with reviews... all the best with the rest of your travels! We are booked out every night because people have an amazing time at Brados. Love pet (owner of Brados :)

Brado's is a lot of fun to stay at. Definitely would recommend this hostel to anyone who wants to hang out and have a good time while meeting tons of other people. Such a welcoming and fun atmosphere. We've extended our stay here 4 times because we don't want to leave.

• 16th Mar 2014

Inexpensive and very friendly, but only stay here if you like playing beer pong with goon, drinking more goon, then going out all night. I don't think I've seen a floor be quite so sticky as in the kitchen every morning.

I loved Brado's! I wanted to stay there for only 3 nights, but ended up staying a few weeks. I met some amazing people and had a really good time! :) Nice staff, great atmosphere and you never get bored ;)

Our room was pretty messy as there was barely any storage for the 14 people staying in our room. The people staying there were quite nice and the staff were helpful too. It isn't the greatest I've ever stayed in but it was alright for a couple of nights.

• 14th Mar 2014

everyone's friendly, laid back, great place to stay whether you're new to Sydney or living/working here!

• 7th Mar 2014

pretty cheap hostel and so don't expect to much, but still better than some others similar hostel with are more expensive

I booked for 3 nights but extended my stay. The beds are comfortable and a good size, the rooms have large lockers, so plenty of room for all your belongings. The ensuite rooms are the nicest with plenty of floor space and decent sized bathrooms. There's trays to store clothes under beds. It's definitely good value for money. The staff are helpful and friendly and every one is very welcoming. Every night an event is organised so it's easy to make friends, if your sociable and fun stay here!

• 6th Mar 2014

I was expecting a terrible place since I had read so many bad reviews. I booked it anyway because it was half price compared to the other options. The hostel is not bad at all! Yes it is a little bit old and it is not super clean, but you are paying much cheaper and it is still decent. They offer free breakfast (which is actually good) and it is very well located. I would stay again

I booked a room with lockers, unfortunately my room hasn't lockers, but they got new matresses and lockers after my stay. I saw them. I think I could recommend this hostel. Good party, even with english guys you could partying in this hostel. a very good pub crawl for 5 bucks. highly recommend.

• 25th Feb 2014

The aircon didnt work during our stay so it was way to hot!! To many insects in the rooms and the shared bathroom outside the room was very dirty..

Brados backpackers is a fantastic place to stay if your looking to make friends party lots in kings cross! This backpackers is in a central with tons of nightclubs and resturaunts. Although the hostel is fairly old, the people social events and atmosphere is what completely makes this hostel! I would reccomend anyone to stay here and book for at least a week! You won't wanna leave trust me :)

• 20th Feb 2014

Eventhough its a quite old building I definitely enjoyed my stay at Brados. All the people especially staff are very kind and helpfull. Because its a small hostel nearly everyone knows each other and catching up for a drink at night. Free Wifi and breakfast is a big plus :-)

It's impossible to cook in this backpacker and very crowded everywhere.The place is not clean and too noisy.But it's cheap with it's location.

the backpackers make the room very dirty, no air conditioner, cockroach everywhere

Brados has a really good vibe and everyone is so friendly. Met loads of new people as everyone sticks together. The atmosphere is brilliant. The hostel holds events every night for people who like to party, which is always good! Also,MIT is very good value for money! Cheapest place in Kings Cross.

• 30th Jan 2014