Bradshaw's Travel Lodge Reviews

130 Heuheu Street, Taupo, New Zealand

Great place, very homey. It felt more like a hotel then a hostel. Would definitely recommend.

My rating is a bit biased, as I was there in late autumn when (literally) there wasn't another soul in the joint. I was the only person staying there (a bit creepy aactually). Anyway, so of course it was clean! Of course the security was great! Haha. If it was in peak season, though, I think I'd still recommend it. Difficult to say.

Clean, quiet, close to tthe centre of town, and the guy who runs it was incredibly helpful and friendly. The bed was pretty good and i slept well. I found it relaxing to stay there.

Such a nice place to go! The staff is very friendly and they do everything they can to make your stay comfortable. Go for it !!