Bradshaw's Travel Lodge Reviews

130 Heuheu Street, Taupo, New Zealand

Great little place and very friendly and helpful owner. Quiet at the moment but the people we saw were friendly

The hostel is very clean and organized. It feels like you are home. The atmosphere is also very cozy and chilled out. Beds are comfy and there are enough blankets to warm you up this winter :) I would definitely recommend staying there

I really enjoyed my stay. The pictures really don't do the hostel justice. It was very clean and tidy!! I would recommend this hostel to anyone wanting a cheap place to stay!

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

The hostel is extremely well kept albeit a little dated but that just adds to its character. It is run efficiently by very friendly staff and appeared somewhat quiet when I stayed but would deserve to be much busier in my view- of all the hostels I had used in NZ until then certainly the one I would most likely return to.

Most comfortable bed I've slept on in nz so far and the TV lounge and kitchen dining room are great the sofas were super comfy and the Sky TV was great too.

Seriously relaxed place!