Braga POP Hostel Reviews

R. do Carmo 61 3º, Braga, Portugal

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel! I came to Braga to look for an apartment, staying in the hostel for the first nights. Helena and her team made me feel comfortable right away. The crew is very helpful and friendly and cares for their guests. So whenever one has questions they'll be there to help. Breakfast is good and includes homemade products. The hostel itself is located in the city center. From there everything is accessible on foot. I would totally recommend it.

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Austria

A well-managed hostel, a little empty for winter during my time there so not a typical experiene but I felt well looked after by the pair on duty. · flights of stairs with no lift supposed a bit of fitness but hey, we need a bit of step aerobics, right? This was my second visit to The Pop and I d definitely consider it, next time I m up for Braga.

Really great and helpful staff, cool atmosphere.

Really nice place. On a quiet street but central. Big lounge room with TV and also with a lot of books and magazines. Kitchen was always clean and there is a big balcony that has fabulous views of Braga. Helena is always willing to offer tips about Braga and was very cheerful.

I really enjoyed my stay, the staff was so helpful and welcoming. Braga is a beautiful city and my experience was a great one thanks to all the tips I got from the staff. You will love staying at this hostel that feels like you are home with how cozy it is.

The owner is really nice and helpful, and she ,akes you feel at home! Breakfast was simple but really good, with homemade jam and yogurt (miam)! And the hostel is just outside the old town, but still really close to everything and right next to the bus station to the Bom Jesus sanctuary (the church you want to see in Braga, 5km from the town). The only thing was that people didn't clean their stuff in the kitchen and it just pilled up in the sink... but the rest of the facilities were clean!

Very friendly staff !!

Very friendly staff!! I loved hostel, the mood is great and you feel at home.

Great hostel, very friendly staff.

Very cosy hostel with probably the most helpful persons I ever met!

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Really lovely hostel. Welcoming, clean, friendly staff. Nice facilities and close to the centre of Braga. The rooms are spacious and good quality beds. Would definitely recommend.