Braga POP Hostel Reviews

R. do Carmo 61 3º, Braga, Portugal

Unfortunately that I can't give the point for Staff more than 10.0 , They are the greatest staff I ever saw . every room is clean and safety with electronic keys.The atmosphere is like when you're your own home .

My second trip to Portugal (my first was Lisbon), and the second amazing Portuguese hostel. Very friendly staff and a comfortable bed, but the best thing was the location, right between the bus station and city centre. Highly recommend

I loved it here! The staff was super knowledgeable about the city (and their English was perfect which is important for a non-Potuguese speaking fool like me). I had a great plan for each day. The facilities are super clean and the atmosphere bright yet relaxed, free breakfast, electronic keys, powerful wi-fi, and a great discussion of the euro crisis if you like. Stay here.

Great. Brakfast is great, Staff is the best.

Braga POP hostel was a home away from home. I became quite sick when I stayed and the staff were so accommodating and helpful- I could not be more grateful. Would recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Braga- it's like having a family :)

It was certainly a nice place to stay! All things included which a hostel needs, close to the city center of braga and transportation, very helpful and local staff. I especially appreciated all the expert info which i could get about the peneda geres park. This made life much easier for me :-)

Loved Braga POP. Elena, the owner/main receptionist, is excellent. She gave great inside advice about what to do in Braga and was a lot of fun to chat with.

• 9th Oct 2015

I liked everything about the hostel. Great location (close to everything!), good beds, lovely balcony and wonderfull staff (Helena is the best!).

Elena, Thiago and Lyndsey went above and beyond! They were so helpful and generous. I loved the little quirky arty touches and the homemade jam and yoghurt!

• 17th Sep 2015

Great Hostel! Complimentary breakfast was good, Helena was an amazing hostess, excellent sense of humour and very accommodating! Location was excellent, close to everything. Atmosphere was a bit dead, but only because there werent a lot of people staying there when I was! Would definitely return in the future if I passed back through Braga!

I loved my stay at pop hostel ... really cute place with amazing people ... you really do feel like home

The hostel was lovely.Though you wouldn't guess from the outside, the apartment is really cosy, homey and staff is helpful and very nice. Breakfast was perfect, home made yoghurt, jam , compote and with a nice mountain view...I will be back!

• 26th Aug 2015