Braga POP Hostel Reviews

R. do Carmo 61 3º, Braga, Portugal

Great and helpful staff, great location (a few meters from the bus station and almost inside the touristic attractions). Breakfast is enough (though in the second day there was basically nothing apart from cereals) and the rooms and beds are clean and good. The problems are just about the bathroom (which is shared, small and uncomfortable), the 53 stairs u need to go through in order to get to the hostel (it's on the 3rd floor, no lift) and the kitchen isn't the best in terms of appearance.

It was a great experience, really enjoyed it, if i gave to vack to braga i would defenetly stay here.

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Spain

The friendliest & most welcome Staff I ever meet in Portugal. Really good recommendations for food & Sightseeing. The bed was super comfy had difficult to get up it was so peaceful. Really loved the decor at the reception & living room. It has been fab wished I had a few more days here. The only thing I would say is the Kitchen and the Breakfast section looks a bit outdated jut need a bit of TLC, Just looks a little disconnected to the other rooms. Apart from that it was FAB!

Really good hostel, you feel at home there :) nice common room with sofas, movies, board games...there's also a big terrace :) everything is clean and staff are nice, they explain you everything you ask for :)

Staff was lovely, this hostel is not only for sleeping but more

I was delighted at the warm and homely atmosphere of the hostel. I loved the fact that we were supposed find our own way in the kitchen, I felt at home. I think that it would be just perfect if a towel were included in the price, even if that would make it a little more expensive (it's really very uncomfortable to have to pack a wet towel).

• 16th Dec 2013
  • Spain

It's a small and cozy hostel, with the most helpful staff. In a good location for a walk and with a nice atmosphere to chill out.

I felt very welcome by the hostel staff and fellow stayers from the moment I walked in the door, all was good during my apart from the lack of indoor heating, as this made me feel not so cosy...but this is minor compared to the great vibe this place had, it was a laid back atmosphere and any needs or questions I had were addressed quickly, I will miss Portugal so expect to see me back one day!!!

this is the funniest hostel. nice and helpful staff. the restaurant they recommended is the best. really enjoyed it.

Very nice hostel, one of the best I've ever been. The breakfast was great and the staff was very nice and helpful. I totally recommend it

stayed just one night, but staff were very helpful and considerate. the wifi was good throughout the hostel and it was clean. The location is not too far from the train station (walking distance) and it's located in the central part of town.