Brama Hostel Reviews

Florianska 55, Krakow, Poland

this hostel is well worth booking the staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms large and beds comfortable but the best thing was its location next to a coffee house and within walking distance of all the sights well worth a stay!!

• 5th Jun 2014

More a hotel than a hostel but a good value for the money, beds were comfy. If your window is on the main street, Trompet player playing nearby the morning gives a quite folkloric ambiance but can be annoying after a while playing the same songs over and over :p

DIRTY, DIRTY, DIRTY !!!!!! I know you can't expect 4* hotel standart when you pay around 12 euro for night but at least somebody should feel little bit responsible to keep room clean .Finding used condom right to my bed It's not something what make me feel to give them good reviev , I dont even gonna mention dust all over the room , and broken bed :) dont recomend

second time I have stayed here this year, once with my son and this tme with my wife. Both times very happy

A very good location and a tasty breakfast.

king-size bedroom with royal bathroom and common area free breakfast offered with a large variety the only problem is that we can't cook there since there is no kitchen for us but overall, it is a wonderful one, should try

good hostel ,price , location

The hostel is in a really good location, close to the main square. The room was a decent size and the shared bathroom was kept clean. Because its on a busy street, there was noise from a nearby nightclub at night. There was a school group staying at the hostel during our stay, so there was a lot of noise inside the hostel which made it hard to sleep, but that might not be the case all the time.

We stayed just for one night because of its location, reaaaally close to the station and easy to find! a little noisy, but not inside the hostel, but from the important street where it 's located. Clean, spacious and comfortable, a good value!

It was a nice stay for me and my friend BUT: in their description on hostelworld.com the hostel claims to have parking included in the price. That was the main reason why we decided to stay in this hostel, because we went to Krakow by car. Well, as we arrived at the hostel there was no parking. there was a public parking lot which was about 50 Zloty a day (circa € 12,5). I know that does not seem a lot, but this is about principle! that really sucked!

• 9th Feb 2012
  • Austria

Amazing location. Would struggle to find a better position in Krakow. Comfy beds. Nice and clean. Good breakfasts.

This place was fantastic. I have stayed in many hostels and this was onre of the best. We booked a 4 person room with ensuite on the top floor. The location was great. Will definately be staying again when I return to Krakow

• 3rd Nov 2011

Great Location in the centre of the old town. Great big rooms, Very clean rooms and bathroom. Rooms and Bathroom has new fixtures and fittings. Breakfast was great, Yoghurt, Cereal, Sausages, Salads, Cold Meat, Cheese, Juice, Coffee. Nice eating area with T.V. Not too noisy at night when we were there, but you have to expect some noise being right in the centre of town. Would definitly recommend this hostel. Great value for money.

Very good hostel, enjoyed my stay here. Will recommend to others.

As 30-something travellers, this hostel was ideal. Great location near the train station and within the old town, clean, secure, very good breakfast, comfy beds, towels, and quiet at night time. I'd highly recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Krakow.

• 26th Sep 2011

It was clean and safe in a great location, and I would definitely stay there again. My only (minor) complaint would be that the wireless Internet provided by the hostel was very weak in my room on the back side of the 4th floor.

• 22nd Sep 2011

Really nice staff. Really polite.

• 19th Sep 2011
  • Spain

A big thankyou for the friendly staff! Our reservation made through hostelworld hadn't reached them, but they were still able to provide us with a room. Superb location.

Great location, great price, cheap, clean, safe, with a cool building

Totally recommend it. Location is perfect, closed to city center and train and bus station. Rooms are very spacious and clean. Buffet breackfast included was very good. Staff is helpful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3