BravoRelax Hostel Reviews

Linsen 1st Rd.vs Xinghua Rd., Xinxing Dist., Kaohsiung, Taiwan

The staff here was very nice and friendly and the hostel is located very good. But when that's said there is definently a lot of things that could be improved when it comes to the facilities. The madrases was very thin and poor, the beds was quirking a lot, and you could use a personal lamp by the bed. The common area could be nicer and more welcoming. Besides that the hostel could use a "be quiet after 11pm" policy - there was a lot of noise from fx hairdryers going on til 1am.

It was an relaxing stay with A Wei. It is conveniently located near Formosa Boulevard MRT station. A few great eateries and Liuhe Night Market are within reach to keep the belly full. A fridge would be great though for longer stays. The rooms are spacious with comfy beds but larger, quieter locker storage would make it even better. The toilet/shower room does its job but if you have the shower on full, water seems to overflow from the cubicle, but that happens at other properties in KH too.

everything was fine. reasonable and valuable I can't complan with this price. staff was friendly. good!

• 24th Jan 2016
  • South Korea

Really nice place, perfect location and very kind manager and staff. Thank you guys for everything!!!!!!!!

• 6th Jan 2016
  • Switzerland

The mattress was only a piece of wadding and the blanket really thin mattress protector... I have softer beds camping on a sleep mat. It was like they didn't want the expense of buying proper bedding. The beds also squeaked a lot when moving around. I think I would opt for a different hostel next time not on my awesome hostel list.

• 1st Jan 2016

Dear Rebecca, We want to apologize to you for you feel so unhappy here. As for the first question-mattress: we have improve it today,and it is better than before. Second question:bed that squeak the bed what you sleep is brand-new one, we find the problem is because the wood is a little bit bigger. and we will deal with it asap. Third question: cleanliness we do sure when guests check out, we focus on cleaning, some quests make a mess and we promise we will take care of at the first moment. Again,thanks for your coming here and sorry for that.

Everything quite clean. Hosts super friendly and helpful. Beds are a bit too squeaky.

Boss was really friendly, and hung out with all the visitors in the lounge at night - cool place with lots of levels, and plenty of facilities. Would definitely stay again, very convenient too, to explore the city.

Kaohsiung might not be the worthy place to travel for a nature-lover like me. But because of this hostel, i decided to extend my stay to 3 nights. A-wei is the best host ever! He's very cool and welcoming! I really enjoy talking to him. Also location is easy to find near the main station. You can walk just 3 mins from metro to get there! Best of best, highly recommend this place :)

This hostel is great. There are 2 staff and awesome. Location is just 2~3mins from metro station and 1 stop from main train station. The room was big and nice but the one thing bed matress is quite thin. My stay was great and highly recommend this hostel. Thank you

Could use more comfortable seating than one couch.

Loved it! Best place to stay in Kaohsiung!

BravoRelax hostel is run by Awa, a very cool and welcoming young Taiwanese guy. He puts all his effort to keep the place clean and pleasant for the hosts, and creates a nice social atmosphere. The hostel in itself is simple, but their is everything you need. The dorms are quite spacious and have lockers. You can find a mix of westerners and Asian guests there, which is very enjoyable. Especially having drinks on tne roof terrace together :) I totally recommend this place.

Noise was unbearable... Something kept banging on our window we could not sleep

Very nice staff and friendly, support with lot of information of what to do and where to eat, rooms are clean and comfortable beds, there should be one more toilet for all the people in the floor, because it gets crowded sometimes, but in general terms all was good, recommended place to stay 😊

Thanks for your coming~ we are constantly improving our facilities to make our hostel more comfortable~ hope to see you soon~

I had such a wonderful time in the hostel meet some awesome people the owner is friendly and can help u with everything we had so much fun the rooms are lovely also the beautiful roof to hang out is great... u feel the making the hostel with love the area is good u only have to walk 3min to the MRT soo close I really enjoyed my stay there at this hostel I will come back agian and again

• 8th Nov 2015
  • Austria

Thanks for your coming , and we are happy that you had a great time in our hostel^^ hope to see you again~

It's too small and a little strange, but it's clean, in a good localitation and I dind't have any problem

GO THERE ! BravoRelax is really welcoming, charming, clean and safe hostel. Staff is awesome !! They really willing to help and get to know you ! They give really good advice. Rooms are big, clean and tided up. Bathroom and Kitchen are functional and clean. Just think about bringing your own shampoo and soap. Good location, close to everything. Very good value for money.

Nice place to stay in Kaoshiung.

No doubt, good value place. Wisely located near MRT station that linked to all part of Kaohsiung. Price is low yet you can get almost all needs as a backpacker staying in hostel. Not to forget the owner Ah Wei who is helpful and friendly, funny guy as well. During my stays, me and my friends stayed up late to offer help to decorate the hostel, such remarkable times! You gotta take good care of the mural and decorations!! haha! :P Would definitely go back to the hostel again!

excellent location, nice staff and gustes in the hostel