Brazen Backpackers Reviews

69 Lisson Street, London, London, England

I stayed here a couple weeks ago for 2 nights and returned a week later to stay another 5 nights. Ok, so hear are my thoughts on this hostel...... Are there more modern hostels....Yes does this one have the best rooms & beds....No is the kitchen and cooking area the best.....No Are the restrooms and showers the best....No is there a hostel with a better or friendlier staff? NO!!!!!! Did you have a great time and stay there? YES!!!!!! I would stay there again.

Although we were provided with the password for the wireless internet, we couldn't use it at all. The server didn't work properly and there was no any internet signal neither in the TV room (a dirty basement sized 2 x 3 m), neither in the common room (pub full with local drunks) nor in the room. I would never recommend this hostel to anybody.

So before a booked this hotel i did read the reviews and they were ALL bad. But i thought its cheap its normal its not going to be anything great. Got there i got the 9 bed insuite bathroom. It was DISGUSTING!!! I arrive at a room i paid for like that?? It was revolting!! Plus the area was full of drunks i left the first day and got my money back if your a girl or a group of girls forget this place thank god my male friends took me in at there house! They saw the place and refused i stayed there

• 28th May 2014

It was a really nice hostel. I enjoyed drinking with stuff. When there was a creepy person bugging me in the room, the stuff kindly changed my room, and helped me out. I felt really safe. It's a great place to spend a night in London!

cheap and cheerful hostel

I don't know why the hostel got so many bad review. Its standard is totally fine! There are enough bathrooms and showers, the toilets and the warm water work, the rooms are big enough, the beds are OK and the sheets you get are clean. The breakfast is also OK: toast and cereal. The stuff is friendly and the cleanliness is as good as it is an average hostel. So all in all, for the very cheap price a perfectly fine hostel (just don't expect it to be much nicer then you pay for...).

Nice staff.