Brazen Backpackers Reviews

69 Lisson Street, London, London, England

Don't expect too much from here so buy a room when it's cheap - this time round my room was filthy and someone alerted me to their bed-bug problem... I wouldn't leave my bag in the luggage room... There are small safes in the room which you need a padlock for and the bathroom cleanliness is ok. The kitchen cleanliness however is atrocious.... The TV in the TV room doesn't work (nor does the DVD player) and it's not comfy ... Didn't use the wifi but I'm sure it's okay... Location is central...

,ice place with a nice atmosphere, could do with more power sockets in different areas of the room ... Large rooms and clean bedding but a poor tv room... Showers are spacious annd overall cleanliness is okay...If you're not too picky you can go here, if you can get the rooms cheap it's good value for money

Pluses: The location is fantastic and so is the staff. It's the cheapest hostel I've ever stayed in and having breakfast included in that price is a big plus too. Wifi works great. You can borrow a towel for free. Met many lovely people. Minuses: Beds are very soft. There were 3 showers, one had cold water only. Not so clean, but I can't blame the staff for that, some people are pigs. But you have everything you need to clean the showers/kitchen yourself. I'll definitely come back soon.

the hostel staff were amazingly accommodating, the location was fantastic, however the rooms were dirty, there were only 2 power plugs for a room of 9 people, the windows had cracks in them and were letting in freezing cold air, and you are forced to pay a 5 pound deposit for key and sheets, however when i checked out at 6am, no reception staff were there, meaning i lost 5 pound.

The staff were frendly, the position was quit good. There was all necessarry for cookig and sleep. Only the smel in the rooms was not so good, but if you are tired is not a problem. Also the hostel's pub was not so expensive quite good.

• 8th Nov 2013

Everyone was kind. Chris is a good lad.

Even if we didin't spend much time at the hostel (we stayed 4 nights) we had a great time, talking to people and enjoying our trip.

• 26th Oct 2013

The staff was lovely and the pub was excellent and had very cheap drinks. However, the tv room in the basement was sketchy at best and mould was everywhere.

Beds are a bit too soft, pretty scary if you have to sleep on a highest bunk.My friend who slept during 1st night was afraid to move, but nothing bad happened.Rooms are clean,bathrooms could be cleaner (and it would be nice if hot water was in every shower..), but from what I've seen others would make a huge mess and then leave it like that (e.g. some guy shaved and left his hair all over the basin, not cool.) It's not the best hostel but it's cheap and the location is GREAT.Wi-fi worked.Mostly.

Great location if you have to catch the easybus.

I didn't like the place...

get the bedding and sheets sorted and would be much better - bed bugs, never itched so much in my life

Very good at very strategic address...I would go again..

• 20th Oct 2013