Brazen Backpackers Reviews

69 Lisson Street, London, London, England

It was a really nice hostel. I enjoyed drinking with stuff. When there was a creepy person bugging me in the room, the stuff kindly changed my room, and helped me out. I felt really safe. It's a great place to spend a night in London!

cheap and cheerful hostel

I don't know why the hostel got so many bad review. Its standard is totally fine! There are enough bathrooms and showers, the toilets and the warm water work, the rooms are big enough, the beds are OK and the sheets you get are clean. The breakfast is also OK: toast and cereal. The stuff is friendly and the cleanliness is as good as it is an average hostel. So all in all, for the very cheap price a perfectly fine hostel (just don't expect it to be much nicer then you pay for...).

Nice staff.

We saw mouses and bedbugs in our room. The breakfast was tasteless. The washing machine stole my money. All rooms and bathrooms were extremely dirty. The staff was ok.

The hostel had a bit of an aged feel to it, and I fear that my dislike of it was greatly increased by terrible roommates. The staff were eager and helpful though.

Brazen backpackers is located quite well. Edgeware road is on the circle line and city line, which makes is very easy to get everywhere you want. I didn't like the neighborhoods atmosphere. There weren't nice bars to hangout. The hostel is above a pub, full of drunk old people. It was sad to see how drunk the were, even during the day. The atmosphere felt like an homeless people shelter.. The staff was nice and helpfull! But the rooms, bathrooms and kitchen were absolutely disgusting.

• 17th Apr 2014

Not quite satisfied with Brazen backpackers - the bunkbeds were in a pretty bad condition, and I got bitten by bed bugs as well. 9 beds in this roomsize are to many. Staff should be much more aware of how quickly the bathroom gets dirty, so the level of cleanliness should be increased.

• 16th Apr 2014
  • Denmark

Don't let the price fool you. It was gross! Bathrooms and beds were in terrible conditions and the staff is too busy managing the bar downstairs to take care of the place. Was supposed to stay 2 nights, left after the first one. Just gross

• 13th Apr 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff. Good value with breakfast included. Rooms were spacious but didn't feel particularly safe with broken window and sheets/bathroom were not particularly clean.

• 12th Apr 2014

VERY DIRTY!!!! SMELLY!!!

I would't not stay at this hostel again. It was so dirty, and the breed in the morning had mold on it. The window in our room had a big hole, that was only coveret by a plasticbag and two pieces of tape. The tv room had only 4 chairs and was not very nice, and the kichen was to disgusting for me to cook there. If they made sure to clean it propperly, and fix something as important as a broken window, it could be worth staying there again. But I dont come to London to become ill.

• 5th Apr 2014