Brazilodge All Suites Hostel Reviews

Rua Rio Grande, 167, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Great breakfast. Great bed, but it may be a little bit hard to get on the topbunks, they are too high and theres no rail to hold on to while climbing the stairs. Other than that, this hostel is excellent and I would definitely stay there again if I need a place in São Paulo.

Was expensive because of the World Cup but other then that i think its probably worth the amount!

• 3rd Jul 2014

Good hostel, theroom Rio de Janeiro has some mold smell, but not very serious. In overall, it was a good stay.

Staff was far from helpful and had a poor attitude. Facilities were decent, location is a hike from metro station.

It's a good place to stay. Good facilities but a little bit far from the subway station

Brilliant hostel. Clean linen, bedrooms and common area.Great central area, Ana Rosa subway makes it easy to get anywhere. 20 mins from domestic airport. Really helpful

We enjoyed our stay at Brazillodge very much. It had everything we needed.

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The staff were friendly and the place was extremely clean. The breakfast was great! I would highly recommend this hostel to other travellers.

Staying at the Brazilodge All-Suites Hostel was a great experience. The hostel looks so beautiful and has the right facilities. The staff and the owners were knowledgable, hospitable, and friendly especially the front desk clerk Flav. It close to the subway and the fan fest for Fifa. It has a nice outdoor area where you can eat breakfast and sit down, relax and watch tv. It's unlike any hostel you come across. I highly recommend this hostel if you're making a trip to Sao Paulo.

Great/Charming staff! Cool location, Great Atmosphere would stay there again!

In all my experience traveling, this is THE BEST!!! Everyone including the cleaning lady was extremely nice and professional. The place is more like a hotel then a hostel. I love my experience so much that I have been recommending it to all my brazilian friends so they can share with friends traveling to Sao Paulo looking for a place to stay. I met so many cool and amazing people during my stay. This is my new home in Sao Paulo.

• 29th May 2014