Brazilodge All Suites Hostel Reviews

Rua Rio Grande, 167, Sao Paulo, Brazil

We arrived at 7am but couldn't check in until 14:00. I knew this was their check in time so that was my fault. However, the staff were friendly and let us leave our luggage in a safe room. When we arrived back and were shown our room we were a little surprised. I had booked a twin room, en suite and it turned out to be a really small room with bunk beds. It really wasn't big enough for 2 people. Overall, clean and friendly staff but small rooms and a little pricey for what you get.

the best hostel I have ever visited. Very frinedly, helpful and nice staff. Nice, clean tasfully deciorated rooms, clean, modern design good facilities, good breakfasts; nice, well equipt, homely common spaces;

Located just over 5 minute walk from Ana Rosa metro, this is a really nice hostel which is as smart as a hotel. The rooms are very small and our double had bunk beds. The best thing is that everything was very modern and new. The place was spotlessly clean. Very good breakfast. There are catering facilities if you want to cook meals there. There is a supermarket almost next door. Highly recommend if you want good cheap accommodation in São Paolo in a nice safe area.

• 21st Jan 2014
  • Couple, 41+

This is more than a hostel, it has more the atmosphere of a hotel for small money. Good place to have a rest but no place to make new friends. It is in a save area, but not in the downtown, so if you search a place to make party this is the wrong one. The lovely girls at the reception are verry friendly and good organized. Thx for the nice staying!!!

Good breakfast very clean

I stayed just a night with my boyfriend in a double bed bedroom. Everything was very clean and new. We overslept breakfast so I can't judge that. Since it's the center, the price is acceptable. I would definitely go back.