Brazilodge All Suites Hostel Reviews

Rua Rio Grande, 167, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Cleanliness and hot showers were good. Place was a little hard to find.

Very nice place. Excellent service.

Love that they had an outlet and a small shelf next to the beds. Perfect for charging your phone safely at night. Could hear the front door open and close though, since we got the room closest to the reseption and the fridge for the guests was a bit too full.

One of the best places I've stayed in! Extremely helpful staff, perfct ambience, amazing breakfast, facilities as good as a hotel. Everything about this place is perfect. Located in a safe yet happening neighbourhood with the metro station at a walking distance, there are numerous restaurants close by. Highly recommended!

• 1st Jun 2015
  • India

Cool common area. Nice neighbourhood (could be closer to the subway but still very nice). It's hard not to be awaken when people enter/leave room. I was there for only a few hours and can't say anything about the shower or breakfast but I did enjoy the cable TV in the common area. It's a business city and the guests sure feel like they're staying there for some work related thing but you should find someone to join you for a night out.

Very good hostel, probably one of the best I staid in the world. But I didn't feel I was in a hostel. There weren't any young people there, just families with children and old people (more than 50 years old). Also it is a quiet far from the subway station, but you can find nice bars and restaurants nearby.

I thought that I booked a hostel but this was practically a hotel. The breakfast is incredible. And the staff is really helpful.

Staff were lovely though weren't really able to help with traveler questions basic things like how/where to buy bus tickets for intercity travel. Did try to help me thou. Room was good. Hostel is clean and tidy. Location great for nearby metro station. Security was good.

We enjoyed our stay &the staff were very helpful in this lovely huge city. There were resturants and an excellent bake shop a block away. Getting to the Metro station was within walking distance to take you to many places. Breakfast was very tasty and early so you could go sightseeing.