Brazilodge All Suites Hostel Reviews

Rua Rio Grande, 167, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Good hostel, theroom Rio de Janeiro has some mold smell, but not very serious. In overall, it was a good stay.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Staff was far from helpful and had a poor attitude. Facilities were decent, location is a hike from metro station.

Brilliant hostel. Clean linen, bedrooms and common area.Great central area, Ana Rosa subway makes it easy to get anywhere. 20 mins from domestic airport. Really helpful

We enjoyed our stay at Brazillodge very much. It had everything we needed.

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The staff were friendly and the place was extremely clean. The breakfast was great! I would highly recommend this hostel to other travellers.

Staying at the Brazilodge All-Suites Hostel was a great experience. The hostel looks so beautiful and has the right facilities. The staff and the owners were knowledgable, hospitable, and friendly especially the front desk clerk Flav. It close to the subway and the fan fest for Fifa. It has a nice outdoor area where you can eat breakfast and sit down, relax and watch tv. It's unlike any hostel you come across. I highly recommend this hostel if you're making a trip to Sao Paulo.

Great/Charming staff! Cool location, Great Atmosphere would stay there again!

In all my experience traveling, this is THE BEST!!! Everyone including the cleaning lady was extremely nice and professional. The place is more like a hotel then a hostel. I love my experience so much that I have been recommending it to all my brazilian friends so they can share with friends traveling to Sao Paulo looking for a place to stay. I met so many cool and amazing people during my stay. This is my new home in Sao Paulo.

• 29th May 2014

We arrived at 7am but couldn't check in until 14:00. I knew this was their check in time so that was my fault. However, the staff were friendly and let us leave our luggage in a safe room. When we arrived back and were shown our room we were a little surprised. I had booked a twin room, en suite and it turned out to be a really small room with bunk beds. It really wasn't big enough for 2 people. Overall, clean and friendly staff but small rooms and a little pricey for what you get.

the best hostel I have ever visited. Very frinedly, helpful and nice staff. Nice, clean tasfully deciorated rooms, clean, modern design good facilities, good breakfasts; nice, well equipt, homely common spaces;

Located just over 5 minute walk from Ana Rosa metro, this is a really nice hostel which is as smart as a hotel. The rooms are very small and our double had bunk beds. The best thing is that everything was very modern and new. The place was spotlessly clean. Very good breakfast. There are catering facilities if you want to cook meals there. There is a supermarket almost next door. Highly recommend if you want good cheap accommodation in São Paolo in a nice safe area.

• 21st Jan 2014
  • Couple, 41+

This is more than a hostel, it has more the atmosphere of a hotel for small money. Good place to have a rest but no place to make new friends. It is in a save area, but not in the downtown, so if you search a place to make party this is the wrong one. The lovely girls at the reception are verry friendly and good organized. Thx for the nice staying!!!

Good breakfast very clean

I stayed just a night with my boyfriend in a double bed bedroom. Everything was very clean and new. We overslept breakfast so I can't judge that. Since it's the center, the price is acceptable. I would definitely go back.

Very good hostel! We would definitely go there again if we have the chance to come to SP again.

Really nice set up in a cool neighbourhood. Many different types of restaurants and bars in the streets around the hostel. An easy 10 minute walk to the subway (Ana Rosa station) which has 2 different lines (blue and green). Very good and attentive staff. Excellent breakfast. It is a very nice option for those who go to São Paulo on business or for events but don't feel like having to pay an arm and a leg just to sleep at a fancy hotel.

Excellent breakfast and friendly staff in ideal location for the park and easy access to the subway. Good for a relaxing time.

A clean, well located and friendly hostel. Ideal for those who prefer a more quiet and relax atmosphere as it is not a party crazy hostel. However a huge selection of up trend bars and restaurants are just a few steps from the door as the hostel is located on the night life district of Vila Mariana, A tube station and the famous Ibirapuera park is just a 10 min walk from the main door making it a very good option to stay in Sao Paulo.