Brazilodge All Suites Hostel Reviews

Rua Rio Grande, 167, Sao Paulo, Brazil

I loved this hostel and the neighborhood, very close to Ibirapuera park, bars and restaurants. The staff was great!

Staff were very friendly and rooms were comfortable and clean. Nice location too so I would definitely recommend this place

Muito boa a estadia, pessoal atencioso e sempre pronto a ajudar. As acomodações muito boas e o mimo de boas vindas sobre a cama um diferencial. Como sugestão, colocaria uma luz extra (luminária) próximo ao armário, aquele ponto do quarto (nas suítes externas) é meio escuro.

- Pictures on Hostelworld.com must be very old as hostel doesn't look like this anymore - Common area not really clean and facility looks really used (renovation probably necessary) - Shower was broken (rather too hot or too cold; only cold on the second day) - Toilet could only be used without toilet paper otherwise drain is clogged (was clogged two times)

• 2nd Jan 2016

Great Hostel with very nice people. Especially very clean. Outside area is nice. Kitchen has everything one needs.

• 26th Dec 2015

Excellent hostel with great facilities, even providing a hairdryer. Staff are friendly. Very clean.

Well located in a nice suburb of Sao Paulo, not far from the metro or the main park. Plenty of bars and restaurants nearby. Hostel everything you need for a good stay.

I booked 3 stays here and this review is for my first- 1 night in a double bed private. We got a bunk which wasn't the most spacious and the wifi didn't quite reach the room. After this night however, everything improved and due to the cleanliness, location+ security, and comfort of this hostel, I can't recommend it enough. My only wish was that they had laundry service.

This hostel had a travelodge feel about its rooms and attracted a mix of people on business and leisure trips. The breakfast was excellent, lots of choice. The staff were really friendly and helped us with printing out bus tickets. I loved the chocolate on our pillow when we arrived!

I loved this hostel, it seemed to me more like a hotel (specially because they clean your rooms). Everything was always great, spaces were comfortable, I loved the breakfast, the staff members wwere really fun and helpful. This is the best hostel in Sao Paulo, no doubts.

it's nice hostel. and it will perfect if the ventilation fan in 8 doom male doom toilet work. some toilet smell come out to room whenever guys open the toilet door.. and have must smell a little bit in 8 female doom... but not much... the other is perfect ! direction is in safe area, it's really important in brasil.. and kind, clean, good breakfast, i hope the hostel will be perfert someday... recommand it

BAD: anyone can walk in your room - no lock. Locker #203 door difficult to use. GOOD: Facility: clean. Room: good size. Mattress comfortable. Under bed Locker: large, they provide lock. 2nd locker: small, you provide lock. Bathroom, sink, shower: clean. Computers: 2 in lobby, free internet. Breakfast: good. Hot ham & cheese sandwiches, fresh squeezed juice, fresh fruit, coffee, tea, toast, cake, whole wheat and white bread and rolls, cereal, milk

Clean rooms, great breakfast and amazingly helpful and friendly staff made it an excellent stay. Even if São Paulo wasn't my thing if I ever go back I'll be staying here again. Thanks guys!

I spent a great time there!

• 18th Nov 2015

Best breakfast we had in a hostel in Brazil. Along with really comfortable beds. This hostel was recommended by a group we made friends with on our travels, and we have recommended to many others as we have traveled on.

This place was very clean and comfortable, though it felt more like a hotel than a hostel. I stayed for a few nights and there didn't seem to be any young backpackers there, just some families, couples and older people who seem to be there on business. If you're a traveller who's wanting to stay somewhere social, I really wouldn't recommend this place. The staff were quite helpful though and breakfast is nice.

Great hostel. Great facilities, clean and modern. It's in walking distance from the Paulista Av. and close to a Metro Station. Very safe region. The staff was awesome. Will be there again for sure.

Cleanliness and hot showers were good. Place was a little hard to find.

Very nice place. Excellent service.

Love that they had an outlet and a small shelf next to the beds. Perfect for charging your phone safely at night. Could hear the front door open and close though, since we got the room closest to the reseption and the fridge for the guests was a bit too full.

« first « Prev 1 2 3