Brazilodge All Suites Hostel

Superb 137 Total Reviews
Superb 137 Total Reviews

9th Feb 2017

Sao Paulo is expensive, so this is a good value. The Brasil All Suites Hostel was very well located in a safe Sao Paulo neighborhood. No security problems. It is a 10 minute walk to the subway, or the bus stops right outside the door for a connection. The breakfast was modest, but good. I would say it is pretty standard Brazilian fare. Some staff do not speak English. Others are very conversant and helpful. I noticed that most people using the hostel were Brazilian business people.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
7th Jan 2017

The best hostel I ever stayed. Really calm and not a party hostel, what is great to sleep.

17th Sep 2016

I spent just one night in the place, so I couldn't enjoy it much. You have to type in a password to access the room. The wifi was ok. Generally speaking, I've found what I had seen in the pictures.