9.5
Superb 128 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 128 Total Reviews
Brazilodge All Suites Hostel Located at Rua Rio Grande, 167, , Sao Paulo.
Brazil
Sao Paulo Sao Paulo 04018000 Rua Rio Grande, 167
95% 128
-23.5860089 -46.6438121
    Rooms available

17th Sep 2016

I spent just one night in the place, so I couldn't enjoy it much. You have to type in a password to access the room. The wifi was ok. Generally speaking, I've found what I had seen in the pictures.

19th Jun 2016

Really great place to stay, great people and clean facilities. The location was kind of far for me from things I wanted to do and far from the closet metro station.