Brazuka Hostel Reviews

Rua Ruth Reis, 132 Ponta Verde, Maceio, Brazil

The backpackers vibe and atmosphere in brazouka hostel is great! everyone are so open and social and especially the staff were very social and helpfull, which made us feel at home instantly. We really enjoyed staying there and can definatly recommend it! the rooms are very average, but fine..

• 15th Feb 2014
  • Denmark

Very nice hostel, the staff are really helpful and it is in a good location. Don't follow the directions on the hostelworld page as they are not very good.

Good breakfast, nice pool area and hammocks, clean kitchen. The flush didn't work for all the time I stayed in the Hostel. Two times there was no water. One morning there was instead of breakfast a big mess and staff sleeping on the couch. The washing machine didn't work. Under the bed was dust.

I had a real good time there... The place are so nice and Maceió is very beautiful city. I hope soon as possible I can come back. Thanks guys and Good luck !!! Cheers

• 2nd Nov 2013

Amazing hostel, well decorated, really nice swiming pool, the owner is very friendly, good english, only few blocks from the beach... I RECOMMEND!!!

• 1st Nov 2013

It was just amaaaazing! The beach was just few blocks away, but the Hostel and the incredible swimming pool was so nice that I felt like staying sunbathing in the Hostel all day! We could just order food in and chill. Hezio , the owner really simple and friendly guy and took care of all guests! Brazuka place to be in Maceio! I Recommend 100%.

• 31st Oct 2013

Had an awesome stay at brazuka! Great times poolside and super friendly staff! Reccomended!