Bridge Backpackers Reviews

182-9 Wau-san-ro 37 gil (Dongkyo-dong 2nd floor), Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Really happy with my stay at Bridge Backpackers! . It actuallly felt like I was staying at someones house. Location was good, very easy to get there with my heavy luggage from the airport since the airport metro station is about 200 m away. The area was nice and quiet, but I only had to walk 5 min to get into the big party area of Hongdae. The owner has regular English classes downstairs, so I joined in on a language exchange and got to meet local Koreans who took me out to dinner later, fun!

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

Not a good place to stay if you want to get a nights sleep...I was in the dorm and the owner and his friends were out on the street talking and laughing really loudly..one guy in the dorm got up and asked them to keep down..nothing...I got an hour later and asked the same...nothing...thought this was really unprofessional ....also the place was pretty disorganised...when I arrived there was no one there to check me in..only a volunteer who didn't know about my arrival...wouldn't recommend