Bridge Backpackers Reviews

182-9 Wau-san-ro 37 gil (Dongkyo-dong 2nd floor), Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

No bed sheet.. !!!!!!! That means u r going to sleep on the mattress which other ppl slept before and you can see some dirty spots on it.. Yucks... Host allow guests to sleep on floor in living room during new year eve.. U can see it as kindness but for me it is so disgusting..

My friend and I booked a room for the New Year's Eve holiday. We wanted a 4 bunkbed, female only room. It was confirmed that this would be our place. When we arrived, the place was overbooked. We had to sleep in a room with 8 guys!!! The owners obviously overbooked on purpose, in order to make money. People were sleeping on the floor in the living room. The downstairs bathroom smells horrible, like sewage.

• 30th Dec 2013

They were overbooked for New Year's and even though we had requested the female-only dorm, we were put in an 8-person mixed dorm. There were no lockers to secure valuables, and the front door was often left unlocked by all the guests. The downstairs bathroom smelled like mildew although it was clean enough. The manager was nice enough to give us a discount considering their overbooking. It was a fine place to sleep but nothing to write home about, and a bit dingy at that. Other guests were cool.

When I first came there I was moved from a female dorm to the mixed dorm and with my second booking some other people were in the room we booked (twins room) and we were being convinced to move to the dorms even we wanted the room for two. In the end everything was settled but we had to wait until the night to get our room. Seems like the owner should pay attention to right booking more. It's nice that you can check in any time though.