Bridge Backpackers Reviews

182-9 Wau-san-ro 37 gil (Dongkyo-dong 2nd floor), Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Staying in this hostel feels like staying at someone's home. Greg and his wife are the best hosts I ever met, which meant that even after I left to stay at another hostel, I kept visiting Greg's place to have a drink and chat with the people staying at the hostel. Also, through one of Greg's friends (who visit frequently I think) I got to go to one of the best clubs in Seoul, I wouldn't have known about it otherwise! Great beds/bathroom/bar/living room. Best hostel I stayed in!! (all over Asia)

• 15th Aug 2014

Perfect place to enjoy your tine in Seoul. The owner of the place was so friendly and gave us a lot of tips about what to do and where to go in Seoul. Very easy living at the Hostel. Good Facilities and after a long night in the clubs of Hongdae (which are just a 5 to 10 minutes walk away from the place) an breakfast on the rooftop terrace is the best thing to start the Day. Would definitely stay there again!

• 3rd May 2014