Bridge Backpackers Reviews

182-9 Wau-san-ro 37 gil (Dongkyo-dong 2nd floor), Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

This is a really cool Hostel. I highly recommend it. It is right next to the metro station, and the stop is on the same line as the one you get on at the airport. This makes getting there and finding it extremely east. It also makes exploring the city and getting back extremely easy. The owner was extremely welcoming and makes you feel at home. He was very helpful in offering suggestions on cool stuff to do. There are a lot of people there doing extended stay, so there is not a fun hostel vibe.

• 6th Oct 2014

Friendly, but a little bit unorganized.

Staying in this hostel feels like staying at someone's home. Greg and his wife are the best hosts I ever met, which meant that even after I left to stay at another hostel, I kept visiting Greg's place to have a drink and chat with the people staying at the hostel. Also, through one of Greg's friends (who visit frequently I think) I got to go to one of the best clubs in Seoul, I wouldn't have known about it otherwise! Great beds/bathroom/bar/living room. Best hostel I stayed in!! (all over Asia)

• 15th Aug 2014