Bridge at Cordova Reviews

1441 Cordova Road, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA

Based on some of the previous previews here i was expecting to find cockroaches all over the place, instead I was pleasantly surprised and got a nice clean room, inviting pool, convenient location and friendly staff. It's also not as super crazy loud as some of the other hotels I've been to, the atmosphere was nice and calm. I definitely recommend this place especially for those who use the ferry as the port everglades is just mins away and you can check in even if you're coming late from ferry

What can I say! Cockroach in the room; Smell bad; Water leaking on the shower; A/C not work well; Dirty sheets and towers; Besides that, was okay.

We've booked it for 1 night as our connection flight was next morning. It was the cheapest option fot 1 night including transfer. Upon arrival we were informed that for 1 night stay the free transfer is only 1 way, so to vet back to airport is 15$. This policy wasn't posted during booking. The staff is not pleasant at all. Breakfast is poor. Anyway as just 1 night stop is ok.

• 13th Mar 2014
  • Russia

dirty bath room ,no glass,no chair in the room, tv not working general conditions unacceptable. did not look clean at all... I reserve a room suite de luxe...at a higher price. when I asked at the front desk about the conditon and size of our room,they told us that the rooms were all the same !!!Not recommandable at all.

• 6th Mar 2014

Very good people and very good location. Got a bedroom much better than the one i booked, awesome!

Very friendly Staff, good value.

It`s good and have a good price. The service is very good.

• 28th Nov 2013