Bright Hostel Reviews

Calle Ladrillos 436 Interior 2, Cusco, Peru

Lovely couple working this hostel, owner speaks great English. We kept our bags there while we did Machu Picchu. Friendly workers, breakfast was a comfort away from home, nice teas to choose from. We stayed an extra two nights because we got sick and it wasn't a problem. Great location, cross the road to one of the funkier places, San Blas square and at night especially in the weekends, it works a treat with the hostel that's a short walk away and you can't hear any loud noises! Great place!

Messed up my reservation, argued with me over my booking. After confirmed air.p pickup left my mother stranded for two hours. Didn't have pillows or toilet p. First night. Bathroom smelt horrible like sewer leaking into the room. Kitchen is not really for guest use, as staff left meals cooking and leftover in pots and it was terribly unclean and they give you odd looks for going in there. Breakfast is not included as they advertise it is posted as 4sols. Very cold!!!

The staff was friendly and efficient.

It's a nice small hostel, clean, nice n helpfull staff and preety close to the main plaza. I can really recommend it.

Very nice hostel. Clean, nice rooms, each with their own personal touch. Nice and very helpful staff. Good location in San Blas, have to walk up the hills to get there though, which can be tough at these hights. But worth it! :)

I would not stay there! We booked two night when we show up room wasn't ready! We asked if we could just stay one night and pay one night even though we booked 2! The guy said no problem and we bought a bus ticket for the next day! Upon return another guys says that won't work! He said he couldn't change it only the owner could, he refused to call him so we emailed him twice no response! Awfully run establishment!! Don't stay there they have no concern for there guests! Plus no kitchen!

la conexión a internet es mala, el agua caliente en la ducha no dura mas de unos minutos. Por demás, la cama es cómoda y dan la facilidad de guardar tus maletas mientras viajas a Machu Picchu.