Bright Hostel Reviews

Calle Ladrillos 436 Interior 2, Cusco, Peru

Lovely couple working this hostel, owner speaks great English. We kept our bags there while we did Machu Picchu. Friendly workers, breakfast was a comfort away from home, nice teas to choose from. We stayed an extra two nights because we got sick and it wasn't a problem. Great location, cross the road to one of the funkier places, San Blas square and at night especially in the weekends, it works a treat with the hostel that's a short walk away and you can't hear any loud noises! Great place!

Messed up my reservation, argued with me over my booking. After confirmed air.p pickup left my mother stranded for two hours. Didn't have pillows or toilet p. First night. Bathroom smelt horrible like sewer leaking into the room. Kitchen is not really for guest use, as staff left meals cooking and leftover in pots and it was terribly unclean and they give you odd looks for going in there. Breakfast is not included as they advertise it is posted as 4sols. Very cold!!!

The staff was friendly and efficient.

It's a nice small hostel, clean, nice n helpfull staff and preety close to the main plaza. I can really recommend it.