Brighton Arms Reviews

Ladypool Rd, Birmingham, Birmingham, England

Hotel didn't have double glazing in rooms, room was near a fairly busy road near traffic lights so sleeping was difficult!

• 7th Sep 2014

It was one of the worst experience in my life. Luckily I was away most of the day looking for accommodation, because spending time there was really awful.

• 24th Jul 2014

A great surprise. Not in the centre but good public transport and even a pleasant walk in fine weather. Also easy to reach the edgbaston area without going into the centre. Above a bar but amazingly not disturbed by noise. Staff very friendly and helpful. My first choice next time I stay in Birmingham anmd the best bargain accommodation I've had in U.K.

The staff were helpful don't get me wrong. I didn't like the clientele in the bar to be rude and loud towards me as I walked in. No safety lock on the window so don't go with a child. The door looked like it was ready to fall down in the room, tap was broken, tiles missing in the bathroom and holes in the sheeting. Lots of tea, coffee and milk if you want a warm drink however no spoon to stir it with! The door lock was stiff to open inside and out. Overall it needed a make over! Tv worked

• 24th May 2014