Brighton Youth Hostel.....by the Sea Reviews

11 Seafield Road, Brighton, England

was very hot and quite small, would be even better with some fans ;) in the common area too but would highly recommend this hostel for all needs!

• 30th Jun 2015
  • Austria

The wifi is free Rooms are nice however. No AC. Baths are Ok. Common room and outside area are very clean and nice to use. No drinking or staying outside after 10 so you either watch a movie or take the party somewhere else.

• 29th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

Nice staf, Nice dog. Verry clean Good kitchen

• 29th Jun 2015

I won't go back to this hostel... the rooms were small and the bathrooms weren't clean. It is true that I didn't have so much luck with my roomates because they had everything in the floor... And the hostel, although it is located in a safe area, it is far from the center. It wasn't that bad because I went walking by the seaside and it was a pretty walk.

purely functional stopoff in the area that is comfortable and very clean, helpful friendly staff, pretty secure and reasonably cheap, this is a good choice. I would definitely stay again if I needed to in the area.

The cleaners did a great job with my room. I accidentally left chocolate stain on my bed sheet but they replaced it the very next day. There are some nice stores like tescos up the road,a nd the bus was like 30 seconds walk. Sea front!!! Beer garden.. lovley summer place

The hostel isn't in a great location it's very dirty and over priced for where it is.

After realising it was a 38 minute walk from Brighton pier, I didn't even go to this hostel.

Very nice hostel. I would definitely recommend that you stay here. Only the proximity to the road troubled my sleep at times (very loud vehicles roaming by). But maybe that's only problem of the room I stayed at, which was upstairs. Overall a good hostel.

Very good hostel! The staff was very friendly and lend me a towel. The admosphere is very nice, kitchen is good equipped and there is enough space to sit and relax after a long day.

• 31st May 2015
  • Lithuania

Really awesome staff and vibe at this hostel. It's a great place for lone back packers looking to meet people and have a good time

Everything is good. Except no reading light for each bed in the dorm room.

Wow! Having circumnavigated England on my motorbike, I stayed at the hostel for One night. I stayed at a dozen backpackers across the country.. It's two minutes away from all the bars and clubs. The dorms are well appointed, with everyone being respectful. It's been a pleasure.

1 2 Next » last »