Brighton Youth Hostel.....by the Sea Reviews

11 Seafield Road, Brighton, England

After realising it was a 38 minute walk from Brighton pier, I didn't even go to this hostel.

Very nice hostel. I would definitely recommend that you stay here. Only the proximity to the road troubled my sleep at times (very loud vehicles roaming by). But maybe that's only problem of the room I stayed at, which was upstairs. Overall a good hostel.

Very good hostel! The staff was very friendly and lend me a towel. The admosphere is very nice, kitchen is good equipped and there is enough space to sit and relax after a long day.

• 31st May 2015
  • Lithuania

Really awesome staff and vibe at this hostel. It's a great place for lone back packers looking to meet people and have a good time

Everything is good. Except no reading light for each bed in the dorm room.

Wow! Having circumnavigated England on my motorbike, I stayed at the hostel for One night. I stayed at a dozen backpackers across the country.. It's two minutes away from all the bars and clubs. The dorms are well appointed, with everyone being respectful. It's been a pleasure.

id i enjoy the stay there. close to bus stopps and main street, nice staff and good prices as well as infos on trips. and i met really nice ppl there ;)

The services wasn´t enough for the price. We had troubles with the roommates. I´ll never come back.

The fact that towels, bottles of water and a hairdryer were provided was brilliant!!

• 22nd May 2015

was a excellent central location. Friendly staff, a very nice building

the location and the atmosphere of the hostel and the other backpackers were really good! the staff was friendly and helped us with our trips! we cannot understand the negative comments and the complaining about the cleanliness - the bathrooms are okay

Cool place. Staff was nice. There's a big kitchen and shared bathrooms (if you choose a suite without an en suite). The room was also quite big and the bed comfy. Internet worked well.. I recommend it

It is very clean, safe and it has everything one needs while staying there and even more: fully equipped kitchen, internet access, towels, balcony, free tea and coffee. The stuff are extremely kind, friendly, helpful and most of all relaxed

Staff were brilliant, very friendly and helpfull atmosphere: i did enjoy the diversity of the guest, age, background

This faculity houses drunks, addicts and mostly homeless people and yet they still call it a youth hostel. This is not a place for holiday guests. There are holes in the floor covered by duct tape and the entire place wreaks of urine and dirty men.. Not quite sure how this "hostel" is even allowed to legally operate with all the chaos that ensues on a daily basis. It is by the sea however it is definitely not in Brighton.. Its in Hove which is the town over.

1 2 Next » last »