5.4
Rating 221 Total Reviews
5.4
Rating 221 Total Reviews
Brighton Youthful Hostel.....by the Sea Located at 11 Seafield Road, , Brighton.
England
Brighton BN3 2TN 11 Seafield Road
54% 221
50.8256199 -0.1764911
    Rooms available

17th Sep 2016
3.4

, my property was taken, staff had bad manners, scruffy inside, showers not working, staff unpleasant and rude.

• Russia, Female, 18-24
5th Sep 2016
2.0

I tried to cancel my reservation 3 days before the date, but they didn't even answer.

3rd Sep 2016

The staff are very good, polite freindly the location is away from hassle of Brighton, and the hostal for cleanliness is as good as any other hostal I've been in. It's mostly the young people who break everything or don't respect others that stay here and use the same facilities

• England, Female, 18-24
11th Aug 2016
4.9

Made our way to the room LG1 a mixed dorm - this room was disgusting, we were horrified. Peoples belongings everywhere, poor ventilation, overcrowded and the unbearable smell. We made our way back to reception. The staff were really helpful and offered different rooms. We paid extra £30 ( we shouldn't have had to pay extra). We stayed in 4 bedroom mixed dorm - much better. However, all bathrooms were disgusting. Unenjoyable stay. Will NOT return!

• Spain, Female, 18-24
16th Jul 2016
6.6

Rooms very small and over busy for the price of the bed and very noisy.

• England, Male, 25-30
1st Jul 2016

Only really used this hostel for a bed at night and didn't use any of the common areas or kitchen. The showers were hot, powerful and clean albeit a bit of a squeeze. My bed was comfy enough although the 3 bed bunks aren't easy to get in and out of, I bumped my head a few times ha. Other than the lack of space between the beds it was all good. Obviously a few long term stayers kicking around but everyone was friendly and helpful. A bit of a walk from the centre but a nice one down the seafront.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
25th Jun 2016
3.4

Worst hostel I've ever been too. Not clean at all and staff too slow and not really helpful. Two or three bathrooms in the whole house for rooms without ensuite bathrooms.

• vickip229513
  • England, Female, 31-40
11th Jun 2016
5.7

Very steep stairs and the staff did not offer to help with our bags, the staff generally made us feel like we were an inconvenience. Priced for the location, not the facilities.

• England, Male, 18-24
10th Jun 2016
2.0

They cancelled my room on the day I was going there. I was told that they had sent me emails but I did not receive any and have prove of this. They took a deposit off everyone and we were forced to look for somewhere else this day. The receptionist was very unhelpful and simply insisted that they had sent emails. This is unacceptable and I would urge anyone to look elsewhere.