Brigido Apartment Reviews

Via de Brigido 3, Trieste, Italy

To find the place was rather complicated as the real name of the street in the GPS was a bit longer than the contact address on the confirmation. The villa is located between two very steep roads, thus going by car you might ask - is it really here? But Mrs Corli, who runs the apartment, is really helpful with providing you information which you need to get around and to arrange something to eat. The apartment exceeded our expectations in all ways - great, quiet and comfortable place to stay.

• 11th Jul 2013
  • Czech Republic

Clean, calm, flat is totally equiped, very kind stuff, all sugestins.

• 25th Jun 2013
  • Serbia

It exceeded my expectations in every way. The first thing you will notice is how spacious the apartment is. It is clean and well looked after. It is fully equipped with everything you need. I was so comfortable that it was like being home away from home, which is a great feeling. I had the best nights of sleep here on my trip. The owners were kind, gracious, and accommodating which only added to my delightful stay. I was sad to leave. A great place to stay.

Location is a little tricky. The NAV will get you one street over and the roads are very step and narrow. But that's part of the charm...

• 8th May 2013