6.3
Good 22 Total Reviews
6.3
Good 22 Total Reviews
Brigitte's House Located at jl. Kampung Sebelah I no 14D. Berok Nipah, Padang, , Padang.
Indonesia
Padang West Sumatra 25000 jl. Kampung Sebelah I no 14D. Berok Nipah, Padang
63% 22
-0.9625458 100.3576076
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
1st Jul 2016
2.0

I never got the chance to stay there because when I arrived I was told that they were fully booked. Despite having made a booking and paying a deposit. I arrived at 10 in the night, so I had to catch a taxi to another place stay. Very unreliable.