Brigitte's House

9.2
Superb 32 Total Reviews

• British Virgin Islands, Mixed Group, 41+
3rd Aug 2017

I and my family - (1 x wife 2 x children 7/12) spent 12 days at Brigitte's House' all staff are very helpful and friendly. Breakfast in the morning was prepared/cooked very nice, from the lovely (Meli) :-) Positive: - friendly staff always on hand to assist - constant tea/coffee - air conditioning good Negative: - wifi to family ground floor room, one bar only (not very good) - limited hot water, and/or limited constant water

• England, Male, 25-30
2nd Aug 2017

Fantastic, very helpful and accommodating

• kristenmdiaz
  • USA, Female, 25-30
20th Jul 2017

I had the absolute best experience at Brigitte's House! When I first arrived, I had forgotten my wallet in the taxi, and the staff drove me roundtrip back to the airport to retrieve it. They helped us choose our excursions and even came with us to them, to drive and take pictures. I absolutely loved the house and all the guest there- everyone was so friendly and inviting. The staff is amazing, accommodating, and super nice. And the location is perfect, I would recommend Brigitte's to anyone.

• aprilsfreak3275
  • Italy, Male, 41+
27th Jun 2017
8.0

Very nice place with good breakfast. The only negative thing is that there is just one bathroom for all the rooms

11th Jun 2017

Simple but good.not exactly the easiest place to locate but couldn't expect much more for just 100k rupiah a night in a private room