Brilliant House Reviews

Via dei Piceni 25, Rome, Italy

This was by far the best place I have ever stayed on any of my travels. Despite our plane being late there was no problem when I called to tell we would arrive late. Andrea gave really nice instructions about the public transport in the area and generally about what to do and where to go. The apartment has everything a traveler needs and nice large rooms. I have already recommended this place to others and there is no doubt I will book this myself next time i go to Rome!

Thank you thank you very much!!

We couldn't stay there 5 days because they have 2 reservation for same days. they offer another hostel and it was so bad.

Sorry guys you cancelled the last two days not me . Thank you anyway . All the best !