Britannia on William Reviews

253 William Street, Northbridge 6003, Perth, Australia

Great location. Friendly Staff. Large lockers in Room. Kitchen facilities. Comfortable beds. Fan in room, but no AC. Only stayed one night and it was a good value for a brief stay in Perth.

No air condition in the room too hottttt Not very clean the room

I had expected the shabby pillows the previous reviewers complained about, so carried my own pillow everywhere on a roundtrip, finding at this place it wasn't true, I did not even need my own pillow as the ones they had seemed to be new. I suggest those people should actually carry their own pillows around, anyway, if paranoid since even if a shared accom had fresha pillows, you'd not ever know what the last person did with a pillow. What can you expect when a pillow costs the same as a bed?!

The lady on reception was very rude and un helpful. The rest of the staff were really lovely and friendly though just a shame she was there most of the time.

• 8th Dec 2015

Very welcoming staff, helpful and professional for all sort of questions and enquirers! Location is perfect, not too far from centre or too close to busy streets! Nice backyard with free wifi, music, good point to meet other travellers, maybe I would put some palm trees to decorate! :) They have a big kitchen and good access to Internet room. Enough for all. Didn't see any issues with security. So, yes, very pleased and recommended! Will be back soon.

I really like this hostel. The kitchen was fully furnished and the location was awesome. Really clean. The staff is great, just one girl was rude.

My single room was very small, duvet & pillow were very old & dirty. The room itself wasn't clean, not only dust but very dirty.

• 26th Nov 2015
  • New Zealand

It's a nice old building well located. Only a few minutes to the CBD and train/bus stations. Many restaurants and bars around. Bathrooms are clean and have enough room. The dorms are standard and big enough. Wifi only in the courtyard/smoking area. The staff was really friendly and helpful. The only real atmosphere I personally had in the TV room with the long term guests - that was quite funny though. Would stay here again.

Very basic hostel, short walk from the city. Plenty of toilets, but small kitchen. Could do with renovations and wifi is pretty poor unless you are in the outside courtyard.

The staff was really friendly and helpful. The location is also very good (bars, restaurants, museum, art gallery are close-by). Unfortunately I booked and payed the hostel for a whole week in advance. When I entered my room, I was shocked: My room didn't have a window :( The Free-WIFI was only available (at least if it worked) in the backyard. The bathrooms and kitchen weren't clean. Wouldn't recommend the hostel. You'll find much better for just a few more $.