Britannia on William Reviews

253 William Street, Northbridge 6003, Perth, Australia

It's a nice old building well located. Only a few minutes to the CBD and train/bus stations. Many restaurants and bars around. Bathrooms are clean and have enough room. The dorms are standard and big enough. Wifi only in the courtyard/smoking area. The staff was really friendly and helpful. The only real atmosphere I personally had in the TV room with the long term guests - that was quite funny though. Would stay here again.

The staff was really friendly and helpful. The location is also very good (bars, restaurants, museum, art gallery are close-by). Unfortunately I booked and payed the hostel for a whole week in advance. When I entered my room, I was shocked: My room didn't have a window :( The Free-WIFI was only available (at least if it worked) in the backyard. The bathrooms and kitchen weren't clean. Wouldn't recommend the hostel. You'll find much better for just a few more $.

Very nice friendly staff. Good location close to city amenities