British Hotel

Very Good 290 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 41+
13th May 2017
4.3

Room was dreadful. Smelt badly when I arrived. Far too small. Another couple said the same. Staff during breakfast not good. Condition of passageway with unhung curtains. Signs hanging from walls. Bar quite good. Did not get a chance to check the lounge out. Appeared reasonable. One of the worst hotels I have stayed in for many years. I doubt if I would give it 2 stars.

13th May 2017
6.3

not worth the tariff

10th Apr 2017
6.0

Good location and the staff is alright. The room I got was dark, sad and totally overpriced, would not spend my money here again.

• England, Male, 31-40
27th Mar 2017

Fantastic location, great staff, adequate room (for a single, but the doubles looked way way better in terms of having a view of the harbour).

28th Feb 2017
7.7

The people at the desk were a great help, and very friendly . Location was to me not bad I was within walking distances of many places I wanted to visit on that part of the island