BroadSky Hostel Reviews

Ulitsa Rubinshteyna, 17, ap. 259, St Petersburg, Russia

Nice hostel. Comfortable location, middle of city, pretty close to historic sites. Pleasant administrators and tasty coffee)

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Russia

I really had a good time there and the only thing that really annoyed me was a loosen tile in one of the bathrooms.

Thanks for the feedback! We are just going to fix it :)

Its location was great and has nice features like free breakfast. Apart from that was very annoying the issue that almost all the people staying there where actually living there, so the lack of atmosphere was huge.

Thank you for your feedback. At this time of year we often have guests who stay for a month or two, but in the summer the situation is completely changed, and the hostel is full of guests from different countries. So, we hope to see you again!

Easy find. Nice staff. Very conveniently.

Thank you! We welcome you again :)

This is a very cosy and pleasant place right in the middle of the historical part of St. Petersburg. The entrance is not hard to find at all if you reed carefully the email that you get from the hostel. It is very safe and clean and has a very comfortable atmosphere. The most pleasant part of this is that you can have all these conviniences for less money! I can hardly recommend the BroadSky Hostel!

• 29th Dec 2014
  • Russia

Thanks for your recommendations! Will wait for you again!

One and half a month enough to understand that I stuck in this hostel. Feeling homeliness is just average thing there. Lounge and kitchen combined together makes you feel hostel's genie more deep. Friendly atmosphere is what I got from the very first day I stopped there. Comfortable living conditions blind me and I forgot about my goal to find a flat for rent to live with my girlfriend. It was really cool to stay there for such a long time. I found new friends with whom I still have a contact.

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Russia

Thank you very much! Come to visit us!

So, the hostel with a really family atmosphere located near cultural and historical monuments. I reccomend

• 14th Dec 2014
  • Russia

We are very pleased that you enjoyed it so much at the hostel, come again! And thanks for your feedback.

View all St Petersburg Hostels