BroadSky Hostel Reviews

Ulitsa Rubinshteyna, 17, ap. 259, St Petersburg, Russia

The few imperfections made this place perfect :) It is not the easiest to find but they provide VERY elaborate directions - however, a sign on the road would not hurt. The staff is very helpful and friendly and even provided us with a little "letter" in Russian for the bus drivers, telling them where we had to get off. It was clean but not clinically clean, which made us feel like home :) It is located in a very nice neighbourhood in the centre and yet their prices are more than fair!

• 12th Aug 2015

The hostel is well located, the staff is very friendly and helpful. Fantastic atmosphere with all the foreign tourists staying in the hostel. Will recommend the hostel and I personally will come back.

• 8th Aug 2015
  • Russia

Je n'avais jamais fait d'auberge avant c'était une première pour moi. C'était juste magnifique, une bonne ambiance, un personnel au top et sérieux, les rencontres ont été formidable. Je vous recommande vivement d'y aller. L'auberge est à un pris raisonnable. Je recommande à 100%.

• 8th Aug 2015

It is basically a kind of big flat where bunch beds are packed in the rooms. They are also on AirB&B and host long term guests. This makes a feeling in between a home stay and a hostel. But as a hostel the facilites are under average and maybe too small compared to the number of bed witch makes feel a bit overcrowded.

Great location, nice atmosphere and friendly, helpful staff. It was a bit difficult to find the entrance, but I simply called and got very clear directions. Nothing to complain about.

Very nice hostel. Well location and great kitchen and facilites . However, the atmosphere is not good compared to other hostels and that was what I was looking for as travelling alone.

Very good location: Central 5mins walk to main river in the city and scenery views. The girl in charge speaks good English and managed every thing in order. I moved from double bed room to 12 female room. The bed I was sleeping on was broken and I almost fell between the wooden supportive bottom. Although they provide clean sheets, pillow cover still not feeling clean. Good breakfast!". Good hostel rules.

Very nice location in a street with many nice bars and restaurants, very close to two main metro stations and main supermarket. Staff was very friendly and helpful, even helped to book my train tickets ro Moscow. To be recommended without hesitation!!

The staff is amazing, always willing to help every way they can about anything. The place is really clean and comfortable, the kitchen is great and they serve a delicious breakfast! Plus, it’s really well located, you can walk anywhere from there.

The location was not too difficult to find, although the other hostel nearby made it a little confusing (even though the name is totally different). I have no complaints about the hostel itself or the great staff members working there. It is a clean, secure hostel in a great location, and the staff were very helpful with whatever questions we guests had for them. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone staying in St. Petersburg.

Excellent Hostel , very very friendly stuff , a little dark at times but I love my stay here

Missing the true hostel vibe / atmosphere. Probably not recommended for a solo traveller by fine for groups.

• 7th Jul 2015

I love it, the people is really friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is like feeling like home. The location is close to the main street in st. Petersburg, which is full of night life activities. I dont speak a word of russian but the staff give you very good indications that you cannot get lost anywhere. The location can be a little hard to find but there is always people that live in the same condominiun that helps you to find it, they did it with me and I saw someone helping somebody else.

Lovely and beautiful hostel, clean shower and toilets

Nice location, just in the city center, near metro and railway station - best for business trip

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Russia

Highly recommendable! Extraordinary staff!

• 24th Jun 2015

I only spent one night at the place but I really enjoyed it. It is not that hard to find after you have been there once and you should not have any problems if you follow their very detailed instructions. The staff was super-friendly and forthcoming and the premises were in excellent condition and very clean. I would definitely book here again.

Really great atmostphere and lovely staff, located centrally and very easy to find once you know where it is. You feel very at home very quickly and it has a good area to cook and relax.

Good place, but when we where there big groups where staying in the hostel and it kind of killed the atmosphere, they were very rude and had no respect for other guest.

I have quite some traveling experience and stayed at many hostels around the globe. I should say that this hostel is among the best I've seen. It is pretty cozy, stylish, clean and well organized. The staff is very pleasant and funny. Among the fact that they all speak perfect English, some know other languages like German, French etc. as well. The morning breakfast is quite good. The staff knows city very well and willing to help you. Certainly worth staying.

• 28th May 2015