BroadSky Hostel Reviews

Ulitsa Rubinshteyna, 17, ap. 259, St Petersburg, Russia

Very nice location in a street with many nice bars and restaurants, very close to two main metro stations and main supermarket. Staff was very friendly and helpful, even helped to book my train tickets ro Moscow. To be recommended without hesitation!!

The staff is amazing, always willing to help every way they can about anything. The place is really clean and comfortable, the kitchen is great and they serve a delicious breakfast! Plus, it’s really well located, you can walk anywhere from there.

The location was not too difficult to find, although the other hostel nearby made it a little confusing (even though the name is totally different). I have no complaints about the hostel itself or the great staff members working there. It is a clean, secure hostel in a great location, and the staff were very helpful with whatever questions we guests had for them. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone staying in St. Petersburg.

Excellent Hostel , very very friendly stuff , a little dark at times but I love my stay here

Missing the true hostel vibe / atmosphere. Probably not recommended for a solo traveller by fine for groups.

• 7th Jul 2015

I love it, the people is really friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is like feeling like home. The location is close to the main street in st. Petersburg, which is full of night life activities. I dont speak a word of russian but the staff give you very good indications that you cannot get lost anywhere. The location can be a little hard to find but there is always people that live in the same condominiun that helps you to find it, they did it with me and I saw someone helping somebody else.

Lovely and beautiful hostel, clean shower and toilets

Nice location, just in the city center, near metro and railway station - best for business trip

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Russia

Highly recommendable! Extraordinary staff!

• 24th Jun 2015

I only spent one night at the place but I really enjoyed it. It is not that hard to find after you have been there once and you should not have any problems if you follow their very detailed instructions. The staff was super-friendly and forthcoming and the premises were in excellent condition and very clean. I would definitely book here again.

Really great atmostphere and lovely staff, located centrally and very easy to find once you know where it is. You feel very at home very quickly and it has a good area to cook and relax.

Good place, but when we where there big groups where staying in the hostel and it kind of killed the atmosphere, they were very rude and had no respect for other guest.

I have quite some traveling experience and stayed at many hostels around the globe. I should say that this hostel is among the best I've seen. It is pretty cozy, stylish, clean and well organized. The staff is very pleasant and funny. Among the fact that they all speak perfect English, some know other languages like German, French etc. as well. The morning breakfast is quite good. The staff knows city very well and willing to help you. Certainly worth staying.

• 28th May 2015
  • Russia

I stayed in Broadsky hostel for an extended stay , it was perfect for me, good location, nice staff, nice common area, generally quiet (not a party hostel). I would definetely go back .

The stay at Broadsky Hostel was good. I liked most the private sightseeing tour at night with the hostelowner! This is something I would not expect! He showed us also some secret places in St. Petersburg! Also the communication with the stuff was easy, precise and always friendly. Just one little thing to critize: The beds could be more comfortable...

• 11th May 2015

Nice hostel. Comfortable location, middle of city, pretty close to historic sites. Pleasant administrators and tasty coffee)

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Russia

I really had a good time there and the only thing that really annoyed me was a loosen tile in one of the bathrooms.

Thanks for the feedback! We are just going to fix it :)

Its location was great and has nice features like free breakfast. Apart from that was very annoying the issue that almost all the people staying there where actually living there, so the lack of atmosphere was huge.

Thank you for your feedback. At this time of year we often have guests who stay for a month or two, but in the summer the situation is completely changed, and the hostel is full of guests from different countries. So, we hope to see you again!

Easy find. Nice staff. Very conveniently.

Thank you! We welcome you again :)

View all St Petersburg Hostels