BroadSky Hostel Reviews

Ulitsa Rubinshteyna, 17, ap. 259, St Petersburg, Russia

One and half a month enough to understand that I stuck in this hostel. Feeling homeliness is just average thing there. Lounge and kitchen combined together makes you feel hostel's genie more deep. Friendly atmosphere is what I got from the very first day I stopped there. Comfortable living conditions blind me and I forgot about my goal to find a flat for rent to live with my girlfriend. It was really cool to stay there for such a long time. I found new friends with whom I still have a contact.

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Russia

So, the hostel with a really family atmosphere located near cultural and historical monuments. I reccomend

• 14th Dec 2014
  • Russia

Well located hostel with great, clean facilities! Unfortunately during our stay the hostel it was full of Russian students ranging from the age of 10 to around 25. It was extremely noisy and did not have a friendly or comfortable atmosphere. Impossible to get any sleep until around 6am to 1pm when the staff and long term lodgers were asleep.

Good place to see all the sights, very close to everything. Of course at this time of year its a bit quiet so for solo travelers its hard to meet people... Everything else was great. .. Would recommend.

The hostel is very clean and organiyed, but when I was there were only few travelers and I think its not so good for who is travelling aalone. But its very quiet if you are looking for a place to rest

staff is beautiful~ and fruit is delicous~ and sant is very good city to travel~

Thank you so much! Looking forward to seeing you again!

Bad hostel in general. The staff cannot help almost at anything (most of them), not very clean, atmosphere is like zombieland, location is not that great (30-40 minutes walk from Hermitage). They didn't registered our visa despite we insisted a lot. They also didn't want to pass us a receipt of the amount we paid, but at the end we got a "paper" confirming it. Breakfast was included but some days, some things were missing (yogurts or coffee). Other reviews seem definitely fake.

It is very strange to hear this kind of feedback. We are very sorry that you had such a bad experience. Usually, our administrators are always willing to help with any questions. And of course, we are always ready to help with the registration of the visa.

Excellent on almost everything, included breakfast suprised me at this price and was enough to hold until lunch. Nice complete kitchen to cook. Always clean. The place is hard to find but the administration can send a complete itinerary with photos to help. I would definetely recommand !

Thank you so much for the nice review! Looking forward to seeing you again!

Only stayed for a night, hard to get a feel for the place. Like many hostels in this part of the world it has a mix of long termers and folks there looking/starting work. Good facilities and location.

I love this hostel. Very nice atmosphere, very comfortable and relaxing! it's home away from home :)

View all St Petersburg Hostels