BroadSky Hostel Reviews

Ulitsa Rubinshteyna, 17, ap. 259, St Petersburg, Russia

I stayed in this hostel during my travel in Russia for 4 days and I found a very pleasant and relaxed atmosphere: in the living room are waiting for the costumers an HD television, a large and clean kitchen and a comfortable couch. Basically I came back there to sleep, but I have never found a better location for my travels: the only possible improvement is to put more posters to decorate the rooms!

• 10th Dec 2015

Thank you very much for the feedback! We will think about additional posters :)

They have a boiler and there is not so easy to use some showers

Hi thank you for the feedback! Yes we have a boiler but we use it only when there is no hot water in the central supply and it happens very rarely.

The place was nice. I did not like they have do not have any locks on the doors, but the place is clean. The plugs are only on the bottom bunks, so people on the top bunk have no where to charge their technology over night. Other than that, they have toast and yogurt for breakfast. It is off the main street. It's nice.

Thank you for the feedback!

Me and my friend stayed at Broadsky Hostel in September. Beautiful atmosphere, wonderful staff. The hostel is a bit hidden, but follow the instructions it's ok to be found.

Thank you for the feedback! We are really pleased to hear such a nice comments here! Hope to see you again!

This was a great place to stay and we would recommend it and return. Staff were friendly and helpful, there are loads of toilet/shower options, room was fine and the free breakfast was welcome. All in all, it was great value. One tiny issue is that the staff ironed sheets outside our room in the middle of the night, which is very industrious of them but the clunking of the iron back into the ironing board holder is quite noisy and woke us up. Apart from that the hostel was really quiet.

Hello! Thank you for the feedback! We are really happy to hear nice feedback from you. We will try to fix inconvenience associated with ironing. Thank you!

It was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed. The staff girls were very nice to me and my girlfrind. Their English was good. They were helpful and explained everything. The hostel was the visit worth because of them. Moreover the room, the kitchen and the bathrooms were clean. Tee and drinkable water were the whole day available. Negativ: 1. The laundary hanging in the back part of the hostel in order to get dry, was a bit disturbing. 2. There was no really rest period, because of loud guys

• 29th Aug 2015

Thank you so much for the nice feedback! Best wishes from all our staff!

I really liked the place The only problemwas thet our room melled like cat's pee Maybe ineed a cat came in and peed. Apart from that evertyhing was excelent. Staff very very friendly and helpful. Very good English. Difficult to find the place so ask for directions before (they send PDF with instructions which is very helpful).

Hi. Thank you for your review, we are very pleased to hear such a nice feedback. As for the smell, our apologies for the inconvenience. As for now we fully got rid of it.

The few imperfections made this place perfect :) It is not the easiest to find but they provide VERY elaborate directions - however, a sign on the road would not hurt. The staff is very helpful and friendly and even provided us with a little "letter" in Russian for the bus drivers, telling them where we had to get off. It was clean but not clinically clean, which made us feel like home :) It is located in a very nice neighbourhood in the centre and yet their prices are more than fair!

• 12th Aug 2015

Thank you for the feedback! Just want to say that we are always ready to help with any questions, planing trips and give a tips about Saint-Petersburg. Hope to see you again.

The hostel is well located, the staff is very friendly and helpful. Fantastic atmosphere with all the foreign tourists staying in the hostel. Will recommend the hostel and I personally will come back.

• 8th Aug 2015
  • Russia

Thank you very much for the review! Will be happy to see you here again!

Je n'avais jamais fait d'auberge avant c'était une première pour moi. C'était juste magnifique, une bonne ambiance, un personnel au top et sérieux, les rencontres ont été formidable. Je vous recommande vivement d'y aller. L'auberge est à un pris raisonnable. Je recommande à 100%.

• 8th Aug 2015

Thank you for nice the feedback and recommendations! Best best wishes!

View all St Petersburg Hostels