Broadway Hostel & Apartments Reviews

24-26. O street, Budapest, Hungary

There was a poor security control of guests who were staying at the hostel like us. Sometimes at midnight they did not validate any ID, or key.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Czech Republic

Even though the hostel is very good location, I wouldn't recommend staying here. I didn't think the staff were very helpful at all. During summer, Budapest is extremely hot and many places do not have air-conditioning, but do offer fans. At first the staff claimed they had no fans to give to the guests until I complained and threatened to check out, then they gave me one. I needed help with bus ticket information, and they said they had no phone available to call the bus station.