Brodies Hostels Reviews

93 High St, The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, Scotland

You get what you pay for.. Good hostel for the price, and great location!

It was the second time I stayed there, and I regreted twice. It was a very disheartening place to spent my x-mas. Staff is unfriendly, too many of them already clustered and, I don't want to sound biased, but they only had mingled with Spanish speakers.. I'm pretty sure that is one of those situations that the owner of the establishment let the management in the hands of the staff and he doesn't even know how is the situation there. I'dnt recommend to no one.

I got my tagged food stolen from the fridge. Toooo many 'living staff' there, you can't distinguish guests from staff, one of them made fun out of my beard in spanish and he thought I wouldn't understand, very disrespectful. No toilet paper in the bathroom, bad showers, they have hot water and really hot water, no in-between. And you have to pay 3 pounds for wifi. I would never recommend this place to anybody. There are way better hostels in the same area.

Very good there the problem is because need more clean. But I think was caused by roommates.

Very dirty hostel. Smells is bad. Toilet and shower dirty

• 23rd Oct 2014

first stay since 2003. changed a lot but staff very friendly. would stay again.