Brodies Hostels

Rating 335 Total Reviews

• Hungary, Couple, 31-40
19th Nov 2016
3.7

Absolutely horrific stay, no heating in the room, dirty bed, dirty floor, smelled of cigarette, worst stay of my life

• Canada, Female, 18-24
25th Sep 2016
4.6

This hostel was filty, I spent 30 minutes in the kitchen and I've seen two mouses, it stink so much, there was food that was probably there since a few days since it was really smelly, it was dirty, I don't think anyone is cleaning it, the rooms were small and in a room of 6 people we had 2 electric outlet, I had a key for my room but the room was never locked. I'm glad I spent only a night there, it was disgusting. Don't go there unless you have no choice.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
15th Sep 2016
5.4

The showers were so dirty that we didn't shower once during our stay. The floors in the rooms were coated with dirt and trash was everywhere. When we arrived it took at least 15 minutes for the employee to come give us our keys despite our repeated attempts to use their ring system. The location was perfect and since it was cheap it was alright, though I wish I had paid a bit more to stay somewhere with better facilities.

• Italy, Female, 25-30