Brodies Hostels

Rating 335 Total Reviews

• Hungary, Couple, 31-40
19th Nov 2016
3.7

Absolutely horrific stay, no heating in the room, dirty bed, dirty floor, smelled of cigarette, worst stay of my life

• Canada, Female, 18-24
25th Sep 2016
4.6

This hostel was filty, I spent 30 minutes in the kitchen and I've seen two mouses, it stink so much, there was food that was probably there since a few days since it was really smelly, it was dirty, I don't think anyone is cleaning it, the rooms were small and in a room of 6 people we had 2 electric outlet, I had a key for my room but the room was never locked. I'm glad I spent only a night there, it was disgusting. Don't go there unless you have no choice.