Rating 335 Total Reviews
Rating 335 Total Reviews
Brodies Hostels Located at 93 High St, The Royal Mile, Edinburgh.
Scotland
Edinburgh EH1 1SG 93 High St, The Royal Mile
46% 335
55.9504733 -3.1861639
    Rooms available

• Hungary, Couple, 31-40
19th Nov 2016
3.7

Absolutely horrific stay, no heating in the room, dirty bed, dirty floor, smelled of cigarette, worst stay of my life

• Canada, Female, 18-24
25th Sep 2016
4.6

This hostel was filty, I spent 30 minutes in the kitchen and I've seen two mouses, it stink so much, there was food that was probably there since a few days since it was really smelly, it was dirty, I don't think anyone is cleaning it, the rooms were small and in a room of 6 people we had 2 electric outlet, I had a key for my room but the room was never locked. I'm glad I spent only a night there, it was disgusting. Don't go there unless you have no choice.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
15th Sep 2016
5.4

The showers were so dirty that we didn't shower once during our stay. The floors in the rooms were coated with dirt and trash was everywhere. When we arrived it took at least 15 minutes for the employee to come give us our keys despite our repeated attempts to use their ring system. The location was perfect and since it was cheap it was alright, though I wish I had paid a bit more to stay somewhere with better facilities.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
11th Sep 2016
3.7

Dirty, disgusting, no space

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
10th Aug 2016
4.9

The only thing I liked about this hostel was the location. Paper thin walls/windows so we could hear all the happenings on the street below. The internet was not included and you had to pay if you wanted access. The bathrooms smelled and the beds were uncomfortable.

• LaraRi
  • Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Jul 2016
6.3

You get what you pay for but the smell in the rooms and the hallway is so disgusting that you would hardly want to spend an evening un the hostel. The windows cant be opend more than 10 cm. The toilets/showers (three mixed for everyone) are broken and dirty. There were insects in the sink and a mouse (!) in the kitchen. No atmosphere at all. It really was not nice here but it is cheap so who is to complain. Bring your own cutlery though, you wanna touch theirs!

9th Jun 2016
3.1

Upon arriving at the dingy and dark hostel, my friends and I felt immediately uncomfortable. While checking in, staff members were creepy by checking out our bodies and whistling at us. Our bedroom was untidy and had blood stains on the sheets. Despite booking an all female dorm, I had to stay with a male employee, who made my friends and I extremely uncomfortable. In the morning, while we were out, we have proof that he sifted through our belongings. Would never recommend to anyone.