Brook Hotel Reviews

Little Likeng, Likeng Village Scenic Spot, Wuyuan, China

Perfect location overlooking the river in Little Likeng. Lisa speaks good English and all the staff were really helpful and friendly. I am not a fan of squat toilets, but the bathroom was spotlessly clean as was the room. WiFi worked well. and we really enjoyed the meals

I had a pleasant stay here and the staff were very helpful.I had one meal here and it was very good.I recommend visitors share a taxi with others to maximise your time in Wuyuan.The hotel can arrange a taxi for 300 rmb for the day. 5 people 60rmb each which is very reasonable.

I stayed at Brook Hotel for four nights. The young woman speaks English well. She arranged for me to join a group from the hotel on a tour one day and arranged a private tour at a reasonable price another day.Both tours were excellent. The hotel has a washing machine that can be used by guests. Food was very good and reasonably priced.

• 31st Jul 2014

We stayed for 4 nights, thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The kids liked that one kind of lived with the family. The hotel is simple but clean. We had dinner there every night, liked the food and observing the local world drift by. The owners are very nice and help with arranging trips. Two days we arranged our own, hooking up with another family, the third day we had a driver arranged through the owners. We had also arranged with them to be picked up from Wuyan bus station. All in all recommendable

• 25th Jul 2014