• Little Likeng, Likeng Village Scenic Spot, Wuyuan, China

Superb 41 Total Reviews
Superb 41 Total Reviews
Brook Hotel Located at Little Likeng, Likeng Village Scenic Spot, Wuyuan.
China
Wuyuan Little Likeng, Likeng Village Scenic Spot
97% 41
29.3233170 117.9300290
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Male, 41+
17th May 2016

Friendly staff, clean hotel in picturesque village. Linda was looking out for me as I do not have a phone. She said hello and welcomed me as I walked up the street on arriving in the village. Over a cup of tea she helped me plan my stay in the area and was happy to answer my questions during my stay. Hotel very clean and cared for. I loved my stay in the countryside away from the noise and hustle and bustle of the cities. Good choice to stay here. Thanks Linda and your family.

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
14th May 2016

Linda was great! Speaks good English and very helpful with getting into/out of the village. The hostel itself is definitely more of a hotel style which was great I thought for how cheap it is. Village itself is cool and if you are looking to spend a night or two in Wuyuan I would definitely recommend this place. Clean and nice rooms w/ good AC. Good food with english menu at the hostel too which is a huge plus!

• Germany, Mixed Group, 25-30
13th May 2016

The Hostel is in Little Likeng, one of the nicest villages in Wuyuan area. The people were so friendly and helpful! Thanks a lot!