Brother's Hotel Reviews

Kambos - Cyclades, 84001, Ios, Greece

Great hotel for a great price. Niki and Lisa were very friendly and always willing to help

• 9th Sep 2013

Very nice stay here. Ios is a beautiful town but is full of young backpackers partying from 1am-8am. Brothers is quiet and away from all the night life yet still easily accessible to everything. Nikki and Lisa are fantastic hosts who really love their hotel and look after you beautifully!

Had a wonderful time here. Niki couldn't do more for us and it was an easy walk to the port which made travel easy. Thanks!

This place is AMAZING. We immediately extended our stay on arrival, due to friendly welcome and beautiful facilities. Nicky and Lisa treat you like family and make you feel at home. Their knowledge of the island enabled us to travel like true locals. We didn't want to leave and can't wait to come back. Great location to get away from hustle & bustle of Chora but just a close walk away. Thanks so much Nicky, Lisa & Chloe!

In my 60 years of traveling I can not recall a hotel, resort, or B&B that was more hospitable than the Brother's Hotel on the Island of Ios. Nick and his family know how to make their guests feel 'at home.' Within minutes of my arrival at the port, Nick picked me up in his van and drove me around town to orient me on the roads, shops, pathways, and beaches. When we arrived at his hotel I was shown a beautiful room with bath - A/C, TV, built-in closet with drawers, and a wonderful private balcony

The hotel itself is amazing, it makes you feel like you are in a greek postcard, swimming pool is of big size and perfect for relaxation. The owners are lovely, always there to help you with smile and very passionate about their job and their island. Stay there, you will not regret it. Thank you and we hope to come back.