Brown Residency Reviews

Cullen Road,West of Pichu Iyer Jn, Alappuzha, Alleppey, India

I chose this hotel because found info about kitchen facilities, was hoping to buy and cook the fish and shrimp and other seafood. In fact, anything can not be cooked there, only a kettle and a fridge in the kithchen. 2 more problems - no wifi , and a very strong smell from the toilet. Owner Matthew - a very kind and helpful man, he made ​​a discount of Rs100/night cause of those problems ....but i was so tired of staying there!

Sorry for the inconvineance you had.Our cooking gas was empty at the time you came that's why you can't use the kitchen.Mam the room was booked by you & you came with an Indian friend from kerala.Mam first we had some problem with wifi connection but we sorted out quickly & I gave the password to your Indian friend,in his phone he got wifi connection.I told your friend many times to call you when you where in the room but he din't do it.Mam the smell from the toilet mentioned by you the next day is because someone pee in the toilet floor instead of using the pot.I told you about it also.

View all Alleppey Bed and Breakfasts