Fabulous 4,837 Total Reviews
Fabulous 4,837 Total Reviews
Bru Bar & Hostel Located at 57 MacCurtain Street, Cork City, Cork.
Ireland
Cork 57 MacCurtain Street, Cork City
83% 4837
51.9015474 -8.4659314
    Rooms available

28th Jul 2016

The staff at this hostel is amazing! I booked and stayed one night here, everything was pretty standard for a hostel plus the bar is really fun. Great atmosphere and live music! Then I missed my bus out of town and they were fully booked but they found me somewhere to sleep and were so sympathetic and helpful. Prime people at Bru Bar. Don't know what I would of done without them!

25th Jul 2016
8.0

Great place to stay in Cork. Perfect location and very nice and friendly staff, bar in the building with great atmosphere, live music nearly every day, open mic day etc. very comfy mattresses, clean enough, breakfast included, bathroom could be nicer/ refreshed but you don't argue with that if you pay this price on this location and bar available downstairs,strongly recommended fro all kind travellers

23rd Jul 2016

Great place! Great location and staff!

• England, Female, 25-30
23rd Jul 2016

Only stayed one night at bru bar at a four bed female dorm, I went out with some local friends that night so wasn't around to gain the atmosphere in the bar etc, but the hostel was very clean, has free wifi (I was at the back of the hostel where it didn't work well, but if you moved to the main hostel it was much better), free breakfast and good clean toilet facilities. Would definitely stay again.

21st Jul 2016

Best staff ever! So accommodating and helpful. I stayed 2 nights but wanted to add 2 more and they happened to be book up for the weekend. I was scrambling looking for anywhere to stay and it seemed everything was sold out. They offered to let me stay in the lounge to keep me off the streets if I couldnt find anything. Thankfully I did but they were so kind for caring about me anyway. Located 5mins from the bus stations and shopping center, and has great bar. Clean, stocked kitchen. Great place!

• Germany, Male, 25-30
21st Jul 2016
5.1

Wifi didnt Workbook our room and the Stoff didnt really seem to care! Ensuite bathroom was pretty dirty and the breakfast shouldn't be called breakfast!

• Malaysia, Female, 41+
18th Jul 2016

if there is a lift will be good.

18th Jul 2016

Great location, right above a bar where lots of locals visits and has cool live music, so keep in mind if you want a peaceful night the music stays on till midnight. Clean room and ensuite for our four bedroom dorm made our stay that much better. Would definitely stay again!

18th Jul 2016

The beds were pretty nice. The shower was good except it was one where you has to push a button every 25 seconds or so, which was a bit annoying. The lockers didn't have a place to lock them, but it wasn't really an issue for me as I trusted my roommates. The wifi was annoying - I was on the 3rd floor and the wifi didn't reach up there. The bar was very nice and had very cheap drinks.

18th Jul 2016

The 4 bed shared rooms are clean bed was comfortable. Nice kitchen to share. Very close to the bus station and Dublin coach stop.