Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Grand Place

Fabulous 4251 Total Reviews
Fabulous 4251 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
10th Feb 2017

The best location you can get. Would definitely stay here again.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
10th Feb 2017
4.0

Location is good. But the description said people over 35 need to book a private room and are not allowed to stay in the dorms. We had two very creepy older men in our dorm which we felt uncomfortable about. When we arrived there was only one bed available for the two of us. Of course there is no reception in the hostel so you had to call to get that fixed. Power went off Sunday morning and toilets just stopped flushing occasionally.

• Poland, Female, 18-24
7th Feb 2017
7.1

I'm not satisfied with the staff's responses. Why has the check-in to be done in other place or address? My friend and I was so confused because usually we check-in in the same building in the same location. They looked irritated because we didn't check-in on the other address. They said they could help us to check-in, but I heard he spelled my name unwillingly. He said on the phone 'It's Mrs s-e-t and whatever' Maybe for some people its no prob, but not for me because it's my family's name.

• Albania, Female, 18-24
3rd Feb 2017

It was a nice hostel, and the location was the best. The place was very clean and safe. About the check-in procedure they should provide more information.

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
28th Jan 2017
8.0

Nice location but I had to go to another hostel to get the keys. The hostel, standard. The room was very dark, and I was just one night. I don't know if I'll come back.

28th Jan 2017
7.4

Main location was good, but there was no person at the desk so I could not ask questions about getting to the airport.

18th Jan 2017

The only weak point is the fact you need to check-in at a different location, 10 blocks + or - from the actual hostel. For the rest I have only 5 stars. The best location ever, fast WI-FI, clean, calm, check-in receptionist friendly. Would totally go back.

15th Jan 2017
7.4

This hostel is perfect if you just want a great location in the city. It is a few steps from all the food, shopping and sight seeing of brussels. The facilities are new and very nice and clean. The only downside is this feels more like a hotel than a hostel. First thing, there is nobody that even works at this location, so if you have any questions or issues, you have to walk 15 minutes to the "main" hostel, even to check-in! If you want to meet people this isn't the hostel for you!

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
9th Jan 2017

Vicent and Pascal were absolutely extraordinary helpful and kind! Good when you feel that they are careful about their clients. Strongly recommend!

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
6th Jan 2017

Great location, very clean and good facilities. You have to check in a different hostel from the same chain and it is not really clear in the confirmation message - 10 min walking to get there. Anyway, good place to stay!