Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

I loved the hostel, just sucked that I did not speak French nor Dutch.

• 9th Sep 2014

This place overall was great! The decor, facilities and wifi were fantastic, every room had an ensuite. Unfortunately the common room does close between 1-4pm as well as at 11pm every day. I am really not sure why that is needed (they say for cleaning) but really they should pick one time not close it twice. I also woke up with a few bites on my legs in the morning and another guest said he also had 3 bites. Other than the beds though I thought they did a good job cleaning the rooms/bathrooms.

Well situated, well equipped rooms and a nice common area on the theme of world wars.

The staff were incredible!!!! I had an awesome time! The whole needs an award for friendly service and all around politeness! Good entry into Europe! I will definitely be back!!!! Love you all!! Jihan Dirir

Great hostel! The location is a short walk to the historic sites downtown and the interior of the hostel has a great commons room. The only thing that sucks is that it closes at 11pm and there is no where else to hangout within the hostel. The staff was very helpful and everything went so smoothly. If you value sleep, do not stay in the big mixed dorm room. People come in and out all night slamming doors and lockers and a girl even took my bunk while I was out. That's just how these rooms go.

• 8th Sep 2014

Nice Hostel located 10-15 minute walk from city centre Pros: Very clean facilities, free hot drinks until 10:00am. Excellent staff though reception is often very busy as they run a second hostel from this location as well. Cons: Fridge very small for the number of people the hostel can accommodate, and probably need a few more spoons in the cutlery drawer. Reception/kitchen closed between 12:00 am and 6:00am and lockout from 1:00pm to 3:00pm I would stay again.

Good hostel

The guy at the desk was not kind, even rude. They were too busy to answer our questions at check in. Otherwise, my group was very pleased with our room and check out went seamlessly.

Sometimes it can get really busy at check in, especially during weekends in the afternoon when everybody arrives at the same time and wants to go to their rooms as soon as possible, So those times the checkin does have priority and we will be happy to answer questions later,

Glad it was near the old town, only thing they needed was more toilets. As there was only one on our floor for four rooms containing 6 people each.

There are enough toilets, since most rooms have their toilet inside the room (this customer could not know this)

It's one of the best hostel in which I have ever been.

The common room/kitchen was nice, and newly renovated but the photos I don't think have been updated. The American receptionist was a legend! I'm not picky but my room was in the 'basement' (and it felt like a basement) which isnt something that is remotely advertised. No aircon (they kind of mention that) but there was only one tinyyy window. I was told nothing about access to lockers or even to my room! If you're upstairs in the hostel it's a different story apparently so goodluck!

Pros - Location, cleanliness, security of front doors. Cons - Closing the common area at 11pm, security of luggage storage room.

The girl at the front desk was incredibly unfriendly and condescending, not just to me but to everyone else I saw her interact with. One person came up and said he was interested in renting bikes. She glared and said, "And can I help you with something?" He repeated the question and she pointed at all of the maps saying he could probably find a place to do that but she didn't know. That is the opposite of what a hostel should do. The beds were ok. The internet was good.

Great decor and friendly environment, helpful staff and brilliant location just minutes away from the city centre.

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Cyprus

I travelled by Megabus to Brussels at night. I told 2Go4 I would arrive at 2 am. I got there at 2:00 and it was all locked up. There was a note that if you are arriving after 23:00, use the last 4 numbers of your credit card to open a safety box to get a key card. But they forgot to add me. It was 2:00 and I was tired, so i slept on the street. The front desk opened at 0800. Check out was at 10:00. I told them I slept on the street and I asked if I could sleep 2 hours in a bed, they refused.

• 27th Aug 2014

If you are going to arrive after 23.00 hours, you need to send a written mail to the hostel to let us know, thank you

Bedroom for 6people is perfect

There was no one available in the morninf before 7:30, everything, the lounge and kitchen were closed.

• 25th Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

Amazing decor, friendly and helpful staff. I loved my stay!

The lobby and common area are closed very early and you are not allowed to hang out past midnight. I don't know about you, but I like to stay up later than that. Decent location for city center and the metro.

A good common room, ok rooms and close to the grand market. This is a good hostel.