Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

Awesome place

It's very clean and convenient. The hostel is really fancy and trendy style. Pretty cool. But they don't have events. If they can add some events,it may be awesome!

Very nice hostel overall. Positives: great location 10mins walk from centre, showers and toilets on each floor, nice staff (refunded me one extra night that I cancelled), free coffee/tea/choc in the morning, ok small kitchen, very cosy and creatively decorated lounge area. I'd say the only negative is they could do more for bfast and it would be more social if they organised some sort of events.

Could have done with more seating in common area. Also needs a main light in dorms, not just the reading light, this made it difficult to pack my bag the evening before I left.

I appreciated their attitude towards my age. Too old but still welcome.

Overall I was very happy with this hostel. Clean rooms and comfortable beds. The location was good although further from the centre than I thought it would be. The bathrooms were standard but there was a bad smell in the downstairs bathroom. Other than this I don't have any complaints about this hostel.

Recommended place, close to the north station and to the Grand place (touristic city center). Nice staff, and generally clean. The only issue I had is that I stayed in the room located in -1 floor and at night you could notice the lack of air

I had a nice stay here! Very clean, nice kitchen, really good wifi, and a helpful and lovely staff!

Good location, about a 10 min walk from the Grand Place. Staff was friendly enough but were always cleaning the toilets first thing in the morning (when I needed to go)... seemed like a strange time to do that but maybe just bad timing on my part. Check-in at 3 is a little bit late for travelers who arrive in the morning, but they let you use the luggage room for free and there is free coffee and tea in the common area. Good stay overall!

lady as reception was very unhelpful and uninterested in you, she does not make you feel very welcome. beds and bathroom fine. no atom not easy to meet people as a solo traveler.

Facility was the only one I've been to that took a deposit. 10 euros for sheets and key card if you leave early you and staying 1 night you don't need to pay for it. The lift only goes to the 3rd floor after that you walk up to the 4th. Narrow hallways. They forgot to give me sheets and the pillows were located in the locker room. Beds were fine. I had a full bathroom to share so that was good. Location is centrally located and easy to find. They make you take the sheets/towel/key to them 4chkou

They went a little bit over the top in the effort of saving money and space. There were 4 bunk beds in a room that should fit max 3. As the result one of the bottom beds is accessible only thru a hole 0.5m x 1m. The hostel itself is nice, but common areas are closed after 11pm as well as the reception. Also, as an unique practice, they take 10 euro deposit for the bed-sheets (???)

The room was extremely small. We had better rooms in other hostels and hotels. I loved the common room decor, hostel customized Brussels map they provide, and strong internet in the room. Location is wonderful if you have to travel from Brussels Nord station.Private single room has bunker beds. I assumed when one asks for private room for two people, they need 1 common bed, so I was surprised.

Hostel staff was excellent, very nice and helpful people. The mixed dorm was fine, the lockers were large and there was plenty of room for everyone there. The shared bathroom was a little small, but other than that it was fine. Great location, it's literally walking distance to everything you could want to do in Brussels.

Very good hostel. Clean and safe with a very friendly staff.

Not the best beds. Small shower facilities. Seemed a little unclean.

One of the best I have ever stayed during my 3 weekweeks trip in Europe. Location was excellent. The hostels was justjust about 5 minutes from the Grand Place and 10 minutes from the train station. The dorm, shower rooms and toilets were clean and tidy. My dorm accomodated 14 people but still spacious enough. I had a really enjoyable stay there and will highly recommend it.

Really nice hostel! Loves the free tour. Wifi was great and the location was just perfect! Highly recommended!

It's in the middle of city centre so it's very handy, was very clean and very comfortable. I stayed in a private 4 bed room, the bathroom was very small, but clean. Nice and comfortable beds. I'll definitely stay again.

We had a great time at the hostel the kitchen is great and the stuff very friendly! We are coming back, thanks a lot!

• 30th Sep 2015