Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

I was a little disappointed with my stay. The linens and towels were so hard. The walls are so thin and I guess since no one is at the front desk in the evening to remind people to behave as they go to bed, people were coming in and stomping up the stairs carrying on and not being mindful. It was really noisy.

Not super impressed with the atmosphere here. Staff was nice, but it was less focused on travellers meeting eachother and more about having a place to sleep. Still, not a bad hostel in Brussels

The hostel is nice, like a standard hostel but in very good conditions. It is close to the downtown, bars and clubs (10 minutes by walking). The neighborhood has several markets and restaurants. The staff is very nice.

2GO4 was extremely clean, close to the train station/city center, and secure. We enjoyed our weekend a lot!

• 13th Feb 2015

Alterne bem localizado, limpo e com um preço justo. Uma ótima opção em Bruxelas!

Good location. Staff provided excellent suggestions for activities and food. Felt safe and comfortable.

Had a wonderful stay in the private rooms, only downside was fiddly shower, but great communal kitchen and area downstairs. Would definitely stay here again

Excellent clean and well maintained hostel, walking distance from the city centre. Friendly staff and a lovely atmosphere. Very good place to stay in Brussels.

stayed in the private room. decent facilities. secure room. Hostel lacking a bit of atmosphere but overall enjoyed the stay

Pros: Location is very good, you can walk to the main square and to many restaurants and bars. It is not so close to the train station but it is doable on foot (I'd say 20 minutes). I also think the hostel is very safe and clean. Cons: No atmosphere at all. Not good for solo travelers. The elevator was broken and it was impossible to climb the stairs with my bag until the 3rd floor. I had to left my bag on the Luggage Room. Lockout time and the lack of reception at night are very annoying.

Great Hostel! Awesome social scene, and large lounging area. No complaints at all.

Decent hostel. Not a lot happening. A bit quiet. But Facilities pretty good. no major complaints

Not a bad hostel.

everything is very nice and new, very secure, pleasant place to stay

I needed a charger badly for my phone and the hotel reception actually took his boss' charger to lend it to me! Talk about the personal touch and the extra mile. Personal recommendations for places to go and beers to drink were deeply appreciated too!

This was my first time staying in a hostel and I was very impressed. Everything was extremely clean and the beds were very comfortable. The staff was incredibly helpful with any thing we had questions about. The location was great too. I felt very safe in the area and it is a short walk from everything sightseeing wise.

Staff was very inviting and helpful. Environment very clean, and surprising quiet given the number of people. And the location provides for easy walk to Brussels station North, and eateries and event centers downtown.

It was one of the cleanest hostel that i've visited before and the staff was good. The only thing that doesn't work is security. Someone (may be the waitress) steal some object that i left on my bed. Very strange...first time that happened to me something like this.

Pretty good, but this is not your place if you are travelling alone wondering to meet people, because the hostel dont have a bar or any youth hostel atmosphere!

The hostel was really clean, especially the toilet and the bathroom. It's good they have a wash basin inside the 6bed dorm. Security of the rooms and the hostel was also good. After getting to know Brussels I actually found the location of the hostel really good, pretty close to the city centre. Met some great people there too!