Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

I didn't like that you couldn't get into the kitchen facilities or common room after 11.00pm. It left no place to sit after hours, and I couldn't make food. When travelling by yourself and with very little money this is very annoying.

Very nice hostel close to the market area, cool interior

Nice common room area and friendly staff

• 27th Jul 2015

I only stayed a night but it is a good hostel close to the center. The staff is great but the atmosphere at the hostel was dead. Nothing going on. It is a nice quiet hostel.

Decent hostel, I enjoyed my stay! Just the 4 bed room was too small! Otherwise their living room decoration looks very nice at first glimpse but then becomes tiring. You will see what I mean.

The hostel is very well located and have a good atmosphere, you have coffee and chocolate powder for free :) I would recommend you that hostel.

Good location. Nice common room. Dorm was stuffy but no major.

A fine hostel for a stay in Brussels would recommend. Pretty close to everything and seemed to be in a safe area. Lockers in the room were broken but still worked. Separate toilet and shower in the room which was nice.

Despite the current renovation on the facade of the building, we felt safe and comfortable at our one night stay in Brussels.

The owner of the hostel was awesome but the maid stole from our room

A bit expensive but overall good hostel. Big lockers, walking distance to all the main attractions, and a great common area to meet fellow travelers. The only thing is they close the common room and front desk area at 11pm-730am which is a bit frustrating

It's a really cosy and confortable hostel. Clean rooms and friendly staff.

Had the BEST time staying here! Atmosphere was awesome. Was only in Brussels for one night but I wished I could have stayed longer. I met some great people and had such a fun night out! Definitely stay here if you're in Brussels. Great place for solo travelers to meet people!

Not very many showers, and the lockers in the rooms were so tiny you couldn't fit a normal travel pack in one - I didn't like having to leave my bag out unlocked because of this. Otherwise good stay in a decent location, kitchen was pretty good and the seat/dining area was spacious.

I mainly like the atmosphere there and had nice talks there in the cozy dinning room with others. And facilities here is convenient enough for me. But don't know why the check-in and -out takes long time every day that make it very crowded in the reception area and thus hard to ask the stuff for helping other things. But I feel them nice as well as I see from their face that they do want to help but just don't have time😉

Great location between the main train/coach terminal and the city. Cleaning staff were lovely :) bathroom was nice. Worst thing was the near-constant cigarette smell from the construction workers right outside our window meaning we had to close it so we had no fresh air and no air con.

First - the staff are great, knowledgeable and very nice! Te hostel was very clean and friendly, but the room was soo tiny and there was nowhere to put our stuff, perhaps you could add shelves or hangers.. Another thing - there where men painting the building outside our window during our stay and it made us feel unsecure a little..

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Israel

Brilliant chilled out hostel, great location easy to get to everywhere you need. Not really a partying hostel but doesn't really matter as all the best areas are in close walking distance.

Had a great time. Beds were nice, room was clean, spacious lockers in the room. The common room had a cool vibe. Not too bad of a walk to things, about half way between the north station and the city center. Brussels knows how to party and I would gladly lay my head here again after trying a fraction of Brussels beers.

The desk staff could be more personable. But they helped me whith any needs I had. I wold suggest events nightly to brng the guests together since most people are travelling by themselves.

• 15th Jul 2015