Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

Great hostel, very clean and modern... It has a good location, just a 10 minute walk from the old town square and all the city's main sights... Staff was incredibly friendly, with great tips on where to eat!

Nice hostel, clean and located in the heart of Brussels. Perfect for a short trip to Brussels!

Really great location situated between the 2 main stations and walking distance from all of Brussels essentially! Really cool seating/eating/chilling area but lacked the social aspect unfortunately, everyone was just doing their own thing. spacious rooms, all beds with own charger sockets, lockers and free tea/coffee/hot choc in the morning. The shower in the dorm I was in was teeny tiny but that was the only real let down. Would definitely recommend.

The staff was really friendly. Very helpful as well. The place is really clean. The only thing that bothered me was that the lockers were outside my room and the elevator didn't go up to the third floor. So I had to bring my heavy suitcase up the stairs. Other than that I had a great time here. Very chill and quiet.

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Costa Rica

relaxing environment; very nice lounge area; staff are friendly

• 14th Apr 2015

A nice place not too far from a metro station and there are lots of things to do and see within walking distance. The staff were nice and the hostel was clean. A good place to stay I would stay there again.

Disappointing experience. Expensive, uncomfortable walk to city center. Rude staff. Waited two hours for a pillow and blanket (until 23:00, after a tiring and weary day), and was told I was poorly mannered after expressing my disappointment (as a reference, most people think of me as mild-mannered). Didn't receive an apology.

Funky design, great staff, the guy from Washington DC is really nice. An easy ten min walk from the centre. Quiet at night.

Bring a towel. Late check in is very helpful. Helpful staff. 10 Euro deposit for linens unless your leaving before 7 am...Your welcome ;)

Great location and very friendly staff. Loved the quirky decorations.

great hostel, good location, clean, helpful staff. We stayed in a room for many people and the bedroom door was open all the time, which diminished a little security. The bathroom was not on the same floor, which can be a little uncomfortable. But overall recommend this hostel and would stay there again.

Only stayed a night, but would definitely return. Spacious dorms with big lockers for all your stuff. Really good value. It's a bit of a walk to the Grand Place though.

Very clean hostel which I felt safe in. The location was fine- about 5 minutes walk into the town. The decor is very nice and the staff were friendly and helpful. I would go back to this hostel. The only problems were with the atmosphere. People didn't seem to socialise so much though this obvioulsy wasn't due to the staff and maybe it was just a quiet week. The coffee could be left available all day though. Overall, good hostel. Thanks.

My first night here wasn't great, but mostly because of obnoxious roommates that came in at 3:30 am and woke everyone up. I didn't like the fact that the showers only stay on for a couple of min. You have to keep pushing the button to turn it back on. Other than those few things, was a good stay

The hostel had the coolest lounge I've seen in a hostel. Rooms were small and there was nowhere to lock your bags but there were plenty of bathrooms and the staff were excellent. The location is also great, right close to town. The beds were of the lightweight metal frame construction that makes getting to the top bunk challenging. We came as a party of 3 and were put into different rooms even though we booked 6 weeks in advance. It was easter so the hostel was fully booked.

THE BEST HOSTEL EVER

very comfortable hostel, the rooms were great and the staff was very nice at answering our questions and such. the location was ideal for us because it was a quick walk to the center and train station, but not right inside all the hub bub. didn't make use of the full working kitchen, because the small fridge was already full and we couldn't put our own food in. also would be nice if there was a freezer. also the tea, coffee, hot chocolate they offer mornings is poor. overall great stay!

Great and clean hostel with a short walk of about 5-10 mins to the city center. Also just a short walk away from the North train station.

The location is great ! The rooms are bright and clean. There is a kitchen where you can cook and keep your food which helps a lot for low budget travellers. It is walking distance from all main attractions , bars , restaurants ..

No Shower, receptionist was a grump, funny smell about the place, and there are far too many young delinquants sitting on the steps outside