Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

They had really cool stuff on the walls in the common room and GREAT wifi, but no one in the common room (or kitchen) really talked with each other and the staff didn't do much to encourage conversation. Also, 5/6 roommates were in the same party and were very loud when they came back at 5am. I know there is not much the hostel can do about this, but it was very annoying. On the other hand, there was a really cool receptionist from DC, and I wish we could have talked more.

I stayed one night, very nice hostel, the common room and kitchen are decorated in a fun way with comfortable furnishings. Only slight negative the rooms were a bit small which makes for fitting everyone's stuff a bit challenging. But the beds are supercomfortable. Definitely recommend!

nothing to complain about. The staff was very friendly and the location is very near to the center

• 13th Mar 2015
  • Tunisia

It is a great hostel, good located and the atmosphere was fine. We stayed in 14-bed room and it was very comfortable. The beds are much better than other hostals and everything was cleaned, included the bathrooms.

This hostel is definitely one of the nice hostels I have stayed in. The entire place was clean, beds were comfy, and the place was quiet. It had a decent location, not more than 10 minute walk anywhere. The lobby is incredibly chill and seems like a cool place to meet people.

Great location, just a few minutes walking from many sights and plenty of restaurants and bars. The staff was friendly and offered free coffee in the morning.

• 6th Mar 2015

Going up into the bunk beds is very uncomfortable. Overall it was more than ok for a 1 night stay but I wouldn't recommend it if you plan a longer trip.

• 5th Mar 2015
  • Romania

decent hostel but a little pricey although that seems to be common for Brussels. Bathroom facilities were clean, beds were fine. Nothing to complain about. There was a plug and a light by each bed which is always nice.

• 3rd Mar 2015

One of the cleanest hostels where I have ever been.

Hostel was very clean, tidy and well kept. Very stylish downstairs which was enjoyable to socialise in. A little bit annoying that we were not able to drink a couple of beers in our hostel room when we were getting ready.

• 28th Feb 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Well maintained hostel close to all of the major sites in Brussels. No social atmosphere, which isn't great for a solo traveler, but the facilities were comfortable and I slept well here. Would stay again.

If you get caught staying there on a weekend, it's a little pricy compared to the other hostels around Brussels, but I would say the little bit extra you'll pay is worth it. The location is pretty good, and the staff really works with you on check in/check out. The whole place was also very clean!

Although we only stayed for one night, my son and I and for me it was the first time I stayed at a Hostel, the overall perception of the place and the service was rather pleasant. I would recommend this hostel, really close to central areas, clean and safe. Lobby was a real plus to organize an outing or just start the day. good information, maps, places, etc. Only con, noisy people moving luggage up and down the stairs at odd hours.

• 26th Feb 2015

The staff was awesome. They helped us a lot when one of us got sick. Rooms are nice and clean, and the common room is really cool! I would really recommend this place!

Have a great localization, all beds have locker. Dont have a public kitchen.

Functional but very small hostel. If you only are carrying one backpack it will be Ok, but there is no room to open luggage on the rooms.

I didn't know that I had to replace matress cover and duvets, as well. When you were tired you don't like to do these kind of services. At lunch time at 13:30, I wanted to cook my lunch, but some staff told me I didn't, because it was time to clean the kitcken. Really I was disappointed about that.

Nice hostel to stay, cozy enviroment and close to the center, no complains. Bring a lock with you if you want to make sure that all your things are safe.

A nice enough hostel. Facilities were good. Had to wait about 20-30 minutes to check in while there was an argument between staff about laundry bags. Quite unprofessional to do that in front of quite a few guests clearly waiting for help or to check in.

I was expected to arrive at 8am in morning but i arrived much before and found not even a closed place to stand to defeat cold but as soon as the receptionist entered, she helped me with my check-in and placing my luggage in luggage rooms. Even there was a common shower room which was clean. Loved the interior of the visiting hall and staff were so friendly and smiley and speaking french and English both fluently.

• 21st Feb 2015