Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

My favorite this about this place was the staff. They were so helpful and really knew what to suggest and where to go. It's definitely worth a stay and I'll probably stay here again when I come back to Brussels. I was a solo traveller, but everyone was very nice and I was able to meet a couple people in the common area. Only thing I didn't like was the cleanliness of the kitchen, but even that is more due to the people staying there than the hostel staff.

Perfect stay! Although the water pressure in the shower room was not very good, it waa worth the money and will visit again next time i go to Brussels :D

• 21st Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Location wise it's an excellent centrally placed hostel and reasonably priced. Other facilities of an standard hostel are also good. If location is important to you then this the hostel.

The place was clean, staff were friendly but just seemed too busy to really help out. Most hostels I have been to, give you a run down of what to see and do. I didn't find this hostel was very helpful with this. After paying, I was handed a map and told to have a nice stay. The common room is big, but not set out in a way to easily mingle with people. Otherwise its a pretty good hostel. I would stay again.

The room was a basic 3 bunk room, it was clean and had basins in the room which was really useful. Showers were basic but hot and had plenty of room for getting changed. Kitchen and sitting area had a really nice atmosphere and we met some nice people here.

Was nice and clean, decent showers and there's a lift! Had to make own beds. Not overly friendly or social. Lady at the from desk not very helpful at all.. Quite lazy to be honest! But other than that, it was an okay stay!

This place was AMAZING! Everything had been renovated and was new and the common area was really cool. We made a mistake with our booking only booking for 1 person instead of 2 and the staff were amazing. They put us in a private room at no extra cost. Our room was super clean and really modern. Would definitely go back there again!

Terrific location and good facilities and service overall. Maybe a little bit too expensive for the accomodation's quality but still a good choice for staying in Brussels.

Good location - close to metro and about 15 min walk to Grand Place. Lockers for security. Elevator for convenience. Comfortable beds with power point for everyone in dorm. Wifi worked well. Kitchen. Would recommend staying here

The location was fantastic, the staff were very friendly (one guy gave out beers if you answered his trivia questions right-or if you were just sitting in the common area). The walking tour was great, I love how they get you at the hostel. However, the common area is a little small, but they can't do much about that. Overall, it was great and I would definitely go there again.

Good location and staff is fine. You can't pay with credit card unless you have a large bill. They close the common area at night and for a bit during the day. Showers appeared clean, the beds are nice, and good sized lockers. I think the guy at reception mentioned they have two locations, but the one I stayed at does not look like the photos on this site.

Great location, stayed in the 6 person dorm which only had 5 beds and our own shower and toilet. Would recommend!

The hostel looks much better than in the pictures. Very nicely done up and very clean. Loved the atmosphere of the place too!

really nice place to stay , great location , wifi works great , metro lines super close , a place to stay , ill be back here for sure , thanks guys oct 15 2014

This hostel made no impression on me at all. The location was decent and a short walk from both Noord station and a bit further from Midi. Good bars fairly close by. The common room of the hostel had a good feel about it. 7/10

Rooms are a bit cramped but excellent location, very clean, very secure, extremely nice staff :)

• 14th Oct 2014
  • India

We got upgraded to a private room so that was a nice surprise. Everything else was pretty good. There is an excellent restaurant next door.

It is definitely well located. They don't have breakfast included but there is a common kitchen. I found the room small (dorm with 6) no space enough for luggage and I was in the bed in the top and I could hit the head on the ceiling. No individual light in the bed so each time a new person arrive she has to turn on the light... If you are in the top like I was the bulb is to near.

Very clean and secure....all you can ask for a hostel.

• 14th Oct 2014

The common area shuts too early and talking to other travellers is sought of cut short, the only other choice to chat is outside, if it's late and cold it's not desirable. The fridge in the kitchen is way too small for the amount of travellers. As far as the overall hostel is concerned it's very good beside these minor things, it's very clean, the beds are comfortable and the staff a very good.