Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

Really good hostel! Big, nice common room & kitchen. Nice staff. Clean, spacey rooms. Lots of plug outlets. Each room has a washroom which is nice. Very central location. Would recommend

Plz have more plug, was hard to charge my phone.

I would not suggest it for couples anyway. Kinda cold, the double private room had 3 separate beds [the 2 of them making the "double" bed and they were not even of the same height]. Also I didn't like the shower because you cannot avoid washing your hair and I don't wash my hair everyday. Wanna be expensive hostel that resembles a hotel, but didn't at all reach our expectations.

close to the central, but rooms is not really spacy

Overall a good hostel, close to the center and to the north train station, atmosphere wasn't very good though. Also when I took a shower there was no hot water but i informed the reception and they said they'll take care of it.

I like the location, easy to get metro and bus, 10 min walk from Grand Place. Cleanliness was great although there was a bedbug in my pillow. Staff was attentive. I really loved the decoration and the atmosphere of the hostel!

• 31st Oct 2015

I was incredibly pleased with my stay. I was traveling alone for the first time in years, so was happy to feel incredibly safe and secure in the hostel. It is well located, but in a quieter area which makes sleeping easy. The hostel had one of the most comfortable hostel beds that I have ever experienced and was incredibly clean. It was really easy to walk around the entire city from this location. I would definitely stay here again!

Very good hostel in Brussels. I felt very safe there. The common area is big and it's easy to meet new people.

Excellent location, very nice hostel. Clean and good decoration. No breakfast, but you have tea and coffee and also there´s a kitchen where you can cook.

In general, my stay at Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel was pleasant. It's really central and close to two different metro stations. However, I think it's a big mistake not to have night staff in case anything happens. My last night was a rather difficult one because someone in the building was smoking and it seemed as if all the smoke was entering in my bedroom. It was hard for me to breathe and fall asleep.

The manager of the hostel is extremely rude. Arrival was not smooth due to this. His tone of voice was arrogant and felt like his paying guests were bothering him. While checking out the lady asked me for a deposit receipt to prove I left a deposit. Surely I did if I have a key. Do you give keys away without? With that said, dorms are spacious, clean. Difficult to meet people as a solo traveller. Hostel is located in a good area close to the north station and city centre.

Fine hostel, everything you need for a couple days. I didnt find it very social, and not easy access at night.

This is a good Hostel, but some of the management practices make it not a great pick. It isn't mentioned on the information page, but the Hostel requires cash payments for anything below 100 Euros (not including the deposit). I was pretty annoyed that I was cleaned out for cash the moment I arrived because of this silly policy. Second, I don't mind the Hostel not having 24 hr reception, but the common room closes at night. This means that you'll be in your bunk more often than you probably want.

Hostel had a great atmosphere with lots of travelers hanging out in the lounge. Facilities are not spectacular but location is close to the central tourist area where you can find cheap beer and waffles. Staff were friendly and helpful. Signing up for the free walking tour is a great way to meet fellow travelers staying in the hostel as the tour guide will meet everyone at the hostel.

did not know it was cash only! but i saw someone else using a card....

Credit cards! Please accept credit cards. These are large payments I'm making, not street food at a local market. Breakfast is always appreciated! Tea and coffee was quite cheap - and no milk? Also, why can't it be offered all day? Check-in time was very, very slow. I was there for 30 minutes before getting checked in and only 3 people were in front of me!

Amazing place and the staff was honestly the best part

Good hostel overall very close walking distance to everything. Friendly staff. Not much of an atmosphere common room closes at 11 and you're locked out. Also place has like 3 bathrooms total for the whole place. Still a good option tho all things considered especially location.

Very clean efficient and comfortable environment

• 23rd Oct 2015

I really enjoyed my stay here. We were upgraded from a 6 bed hostel to a 4 bed hostel with ensuite bathrooms so that was great. The location is great. At first, it may seem a little out of the way from the heart of Brussels, but in Brussels you can walk everywhere. The only part that is a bummer is that the common area closes so early (11pm) and my friend and I weren't placed in the same room. But other than that, 10/10 would stay again.