Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

Super clean bathrooms (no hairs in showers or sinks etc.) and bedrooms. However my dorm was a bit underground so there was hardly any natural light but they filled the room with nice lamps to counter it. Common room is trendy and there's free coffee, tea and hot chocolate! Just no free breakfast which is annoying because I've paid less at other hostels with breakfast included... The wifi was good and it felt like a safe area :)

Hostel was fine, not the best but not the worst I've stayed at. Bit annoying lift did not go all the way to the top floor. And the bathroom really smelt bad. Would probably stay somewhere else next time. Location was pretty good.

Staff very friendly, so helpfull

No complaints, had a good three night stay here, very central and easy to access all you need in Brussels.

You can store your luggage all day for free which is nice if you are waiting for a bus or train. Good sized rooms and a free walking tour of brussels everyday.

Awesome hostel with great decoration. A very comfortable living room and good wifi all over the hostel. We had an amazing room all the way at the top of the building with a nice view. The only unfortunate thing was that you could only take baths and the was no bath stop so we had the improvise something.

This is one of the most good value hostel I have ever stayed. They are clean, quiet, but have nice common area where people sit around to make friends. I made good friends, no curfew, so I got back at like 3am without feeling dangerous and had great sleep. Although the location is pretty far from the main streets, the city itself is pretty small so you can walk about 20mins from the city center. Also the nord station is only 7 mins away which made me easy to take bus to London.

I didn't like that you couldn't get into the kitchen facilities or common room after 11.00pm. It left no place to sit after hours, and I couldn't make food. When travelling by yourself and with very little money this is very annoying.

Very nice hostel close to the market area, cool interior

Nice common room area and friendly staff

• 27th Jul 2015

I only stayed a night but it is a good hostel close to the center. The staff is great but the atmosphere at the hostel was dead. Nothing going on. It is a nice quiet hostel.

Decent hostel, I enjoyed my stay! Just the 4 bed room was too small! Otherwise their living room decoration looks very nice at first glimpse but then becomes tiring. You will see what I mean.

The hostel is very well located and have a good atmosphere, you have coffee and chocolate powder for free :) I would recommend you that hostel.

Good location. Nice common room. Dorm was stuffy but no major.

A fine hostel for a stay in Brussels would recommend. Pretty close to everything and seemed to be in a safe area. Lockers in the room were broken but still worked. Separate toilet and shower in the room which was nice.

Despite the current renovation on the facade of the building, we felt safe and comfortable at our one night stay in Brussels.

The owner of the hostel was awesome but the maid stole from our room

A bit expensive but overall good hostel. Big lockers, walking distance to all the main attractions, and a great common area to meet fellow travelers. The only thing is they close the common room and front desk area at 11pm-730am which is a bit frustrating

It's a really cosy and confortable hostel. Clean rooms and friendly staff.

Had the BEST time staying here! Atmosphere was awesome. Was only in Brussels for one night but I wished I could have stayed longer. I met some great people and had such a fun night out! Definitely stay here if you're in Brussels. Great place for solo travelers to meet people!