Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

I had a nice stay here! Very clean, nice kitchen, really good wifi, and a helpful and lovely staff!

Good location, about a 10 min walk from the Grand Place. Staff was friendly enough but were always cleaning the toilets first thing in the morning (when I needed to go)... seemed like a strange time to do that but maybe just bad timing on my part. Check-in at 3 is a little bit late for travelers who arrive in the morning, but they let you use the luggage room for free and there is free coffee and tea in the common area. Good stay overall!

lady as reception was very unhelpful and uninterested in you, she does not make you feel very welcome. beds and bathroom fine. no atom not easy to meet people as a solo traveler.

Facility was the only one I've been to that took a deposit. 10 euros for sheets and key card if you leave early you and staying 1 night you don't need to pay for it. The lift only goes to the 3rd floor after that you walk up to the 4th. Narrow hallways. They forgot to give me sheets and the pillows were located in the locker room. Beds were fine. I had a full bathroom to share so that was good. Location is centrally located and easy to find. They make you take the sheets/towel/key to them 4chkou

They went a little bit over the top in the effort of saving money and space. There were 4 bunk beds in a room that should fit max 3. As the result one of the bottom beds is accessible only thru a hole 0.5m x 1m. The hostel itself is nice, but common areas are closed after 11pm as well as the reception. Also, as an unique practice, they take 10 euro deposit for the bed-sheets (???)

The room was extremely small. We had better rooms in other hostels and hotels. I loved the common room decor, hostel customized Brussels map they provide, and strong internet in the room. Location is wonderful if you have to travel from Brussels Nord station.Private single room has bunker beds. I assumed when one asks for private room for two people, they need 1 common bed, so I was surprised.

Hostel staff was excellent, very nice and helpful people. The mixed dorm was fine, the lockers were large and there was plenty of room for everyone there. The shared bathroom was a little small, but other than that it was fine. Great location, it's literally walking distance to everything you could want to do in Brussels.

Very good hostel. Clean and safe with a very friendly staff.

Not the best beds. Small shower facilities. Seemed a little unclean.

One of the best I have ever stayed during my 3 weekweeks trip in Europe. Location was excellent. The hostels was justjust about 5 minutes from the Grand Place and 10 minutes from the train station. The dorm, shower rooms and toilets were clean and tidy. My dorm accomodated 14 people but still spacious enough. I had a really enjoyable stay there and will highly recommend it.

Really nice hostel! Loves the free tour. Wifi was great and the location was just perfect! Highly recommended!

It's in the middle of city centre so it's very handy, was very clean and very comfortable. I stayed in a private 4 bed room, the bathroom was very small, but clean. Nice and comfortable beds. I'll definitely stay again.

We had a great time at the hostel the kitchen is great and the stuff very friendly! We are coming back, thanks a lot!

• 30th Sep 2015

This hostel is very clean with nice atmosphere. They have a excellent lounge (common room) design and nice kitchen. And they clean up the room, kitchen and the lounge everyday to let the tourist feel relax and enjoy. Otherwise, they offer the glasses for the drink, so it's good feeling to have a beer or wine in the lounge. The weak point is the environmental fragrance of the front desk is too strong, and the charging place in the room is not enough.

• 28th Sep 2015
  • Taiwan

I think it's the most central hostel you can get in Brussels. It's about a 10 minute walk to the Grand Place and is about 10 minutes to Brussels Noord Station (and bus station). I was on the fourth floor and the lift only went to the third floor - only a minor inconvenience though. Comfortable beds, good wifi, friendly staff and quite a cool little common area. Wasn't an amazing atmosphere, but then again, I wasn't at the hostel much. Definitely recommend for location

I had a great stay at 2go4. It's a very clean and organized hostel and I could rest very well after exploring the city! Also the location is great.

Didn't have best stays here. Room was too cramped and sheets not cleaned. The common area, though it is very well furnished, doesn't have a congenial atmosphere. Excellent location though.

Enjoyable stay, good atmosphere for meeting people! Although I must say, Brussels was a low light of the trip, definitely skippable. None the less great hostel if you feel the need to see Brussels.

The best hostel I've stayed. - good location, 10 minute walk to the main city attraction (Grand Place). - the rooms are very good, clean and spacious. - the bathrooms are clean and they have hot showers! - the living room is awesome, with big TVs, a lot of books, comfortable couches and an awesome atmosphere and decoration. - is very safe, with keycards to enter the rooms and to enter in the hostel.

The rooms were comfortable and they had a nice lounge with nastalgia decor.