Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

Although it's a bit away from the train station I had a great time at this hostel! The staff were very friendly and I felt very secure and comfortable here!

• 8th May 2015

A very nice hostel, great set up in the common area, friendly staff, wi-fi, secure with entry cards and lockers, and kept very clean. Located about 10mins walk to Brussels Noordstation and only 5min to nearby metro stations, Grand Plas and Delirium Village. Only downside was that they close the common area too early at 11pm, in my opinion it would be nice to remain open till later. Bonus that they offer guided tours on tips basis during weekdays. All in all, good value and would stay again.

The hostel was super clean and in walking distance of everything we needed to see! Overall, it was a great stay! The only downside was that the luggage storage room door was left open which made me nervous to leave my bag there.

Good location and extremely friendly staff. Good WiFi. My only complaint is that the common area shuts down at night as well as during the day during cleaning hours. I wish the very cool common area was open 24/7.

I had a great time there. It was easy to get to grand place, the train stations and Delivirum. (10-15walk) the only thing I can criticize is the fact that they close the venue at 23:00

Good kitchen and eating area. Clean. Large, communal bathroom facilities. Good central location. Not a great vibe, people seemed to be in their own groove and groups. Close to lots of food options and supermarkets. Easy to walk to many sites (Brussels isn't huge). Overall a good stay.

The living room is very cool as well as kitchen. The girls in the reception are very nice and helpful. The only issue was closing the living room where no place to go to if you want to stay after closing the reception.

Excellent

• 5th May 2015
  • Argentina

Great hostel, very clean, and a kind and helpful staff.

It was a great hostel. Rooms and bathrooms were cleaned every day. Staff was very nice and helpful. Loved the size of it and the common room made it very easy to meet other travelers. Very central location. The only negative thing I have to say is the directions from North Station to the hostel were not very clear. Other than that, if I were to return to Brussels, I would definitely stay again and would recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to Brussels.

I only stayed one night so cannot really comment on all the facilities but I don't have any complaints either. It is central, only a short walk from the main historic square. It was clean. The room was ok, good bed, clean sheets and pillow cases given after a 10 Euro deposit, which you get back at check out. The staff was helpful.

Not a far walk from the Grand Place. Stayed in a 6 bed room and it was overall fine, no complaints.

I just didnt like this hostel. The location - lots of homeless people and beggars around. That said, its not too far a walk to the Grand Place, about 10 mins. I got put in a 4 bed room which was WAY to small. I couldnt get down off my bunk if somebody was standing up because there just wasnt enough room for two people to pass by each other. There was a chain lock on the window so you cant open it. The lockers were a good size, you can easily fit a large backpack inside. Wouldnt stay again.

For one night it's OK but please, not more than that. I stayed in a 14 people room. The room smelled really really bad and the same with bathroom. They have only TWO toilet for many people and 3 showers. The staff was OK. Location also.

Really close to the grand platz, the walking tour was great as it showed a lot. Really nice to just relax in the common area. Beds rooms and facilities were clean and good. Would come back for sure.

It was a great hostel, very helpful staff

Wifi was fast and worked through out the building. Having a kitchen was great to cook in, with the exception that the common area closes at a certain time. I was a bit disappointed in that, especially since most hostels I stay at have a 24 hour area as long as your mindful of your mess.

not bad but not amazing. nice common area but bathrooms could have been better.

Very clean, and comfortable hostel with a unique common room, and a great kitchen with plenty of utensils. Bathrooms were regularly cleaned and dorms were spacious, with reading lights and power sockets for each bed. Location is great, only a few minutes walk from the attractions like Mannekin Pis and the town hall.

I've stayed here a few times and I'll stay here again if I'm in Brussels. Nice staff , Julia was lovely :)