Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

Excellent clean and well maintained hostel, walking distance from the city centre. Friendly staff and a lovely atmosphere. Very good place to stay in Brussels.

stayed in the private room. decent facilities. secure room. Hostel lacking a bit of atmosphere but overall enjoyed the stay

Pros: Location is very good, you can walk to the main square and to many restaurants and bars. It is not so close to the train station but it is doable on foot (I'd say 20 minutes). I also think the hostel is very safe and clean. Cons: No atmosphere at all. Not good for solo travelers. The elevator was broken and it was impossible to climb the stairs with my bag until the 3rd floor. I had to left my bag on the Luggage Room. Lockout time and the lack of reception at night are very annoying.

Great Hostel! Awesome social scene, and large lounging area. No complaints at all.

Decent hostel. Not a lot happening. A bit quiet. But Facilities pretty good. no major complaints

Not a bad hostel.

everything is very nice and new, very secure, pleasant place to stay

I needed a charger badly for my phone and the hotel reception actually took his boss' charger to lend it to me! Talk about the personal touch and the extra mile. Personal recommendations for places to go and beers to drink were deeply appreciated too!

This was my first time staying in a hostel and I was very impressed. Everything was extremely clean and the beds were very comfortable. The staff was incredibly helpful with any thing we had questions about. The location was great too. I felt very safe in the area and it is a short walk from everything sightseeing wise.

Staff was very inviting and helpful. Environment very clean, and surprising quiet given the number of people. And the location provides for easy walk to Brussels station North, and eateries and event centers downtown.

It was one of the cleanest hostel that i've visited before and the staff was good. The only thing that doesn't work is security. Someone (may be the waitress) steal some object that i left on my bed. Very strange...first time that happened to me something like this.

Pretty good, but this is not your place if you are travelling alone wondering to meet people, because the hostel dont have a bar or any youth hostel atmosphere!

The hostel was really clean, especially the toilet and the bathroom. It's good they have a wash basin inside the 6bed dorm. Security of the rooms and the hostel was also good. After getting to know Brussels I actually found the location of the hostel really good, pretty close to the city centre. Met some great people there too!

Stayed in the hostel only for a saturday night. The location was perfect, very close to bars, restaurants and metro station. I visited the Grand Place, Manneken Pis and also the Royal Paace by foot. Booked the 6-Bed room but they put me in a 4-Bed for the same price. The bathroom was very clean; shower was very good. Felt safe the whole time. Would definitely go back!

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel is located in a good place, but the rooms are quite small and yet pretty expensive.

This was the best stay of my whole trip. The hostel is very great, in a very good location. I had a conjunctivitis in my stay there and they had a doctor available to go to the hostel. It wasn't for free, but the staff was very helpful and very kind. They have clean sheets and a very good mattress. I would definitely recommend the hostel

Great location and atmosphere! and super clean plus a very helpful staff!

The lounge (common room) was excellent, one of the best i have been in. All services were Excellent, With the only exception that i didn't saw many toilets for everyone but apparently some rooms have private WC.

Staying at this hostel was a wonderful experience! The people I met were wonderful and and the hostel was very cool. Very close to the city center and safe!

• 2nd Jan 2015

Hostel was very clean and staff was friendly. Lounge was casual and easy to meet people in. They were patient with me when I was late checking out!