Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

Was a nice hostel - enjoyed my stay. I liked how each bed was equipped with a plug and a light.

Was really quite surprised when I first stepped in. Staff at desk were friendly. Lobby/lounge was really nice! Very well decorated. Pantry was good. Room was also really really clean (4-bed, ensuite). Bathroom was very modern and clean. Luggage storage room was very very easy to access. A bit too easy, perhaps? Someone else could have easily gone in and left with someone else's luggage. Maybe have a tag system and someone to verify... Coffee ran out in the lounge:( Small matter!

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

Honestly this hostel went above and beyond. I've stayed here before and the customer service had improved from their high mark before. They went above what they needed to do. Special thank you to the front counter staff. I'll see you again.

Minor criticisms: - Reception not 24 hours - No breakfast option available (but free tea and coffee and kitchen facility) - You have to put your bedsheets on yourself (I think for the price it should be included!!) Overall quite a good hostel though!

• 11th Jun 2015

Location was great, hostel was clean, and common area was great for solo travellers! They also have a walking tour that was amazing!

I thought the hostel was a really great stay. I wish I had more notice of the cash only policy.

What a great hostel!

I didn't think this was exactly a backpackers hostel firstly because I thought it was very expensive. second the kitchen in the place closed at like 11 so there was no common room to meet people. The atmosphere wasn't exactly the best either. But the location I believe was pretty great. That was the only pro I found in my three day stay

I gave maximum rates to security, staff, cleanliness, facilities, atmosphere and value for money because they are at the top for a hostel. Being a 7-10 min walk to the Grand Place I rate the location close to best. Although I liked the location not being in the middle of the historic center. I would like to emphasize the excellent character of the staff, and also of the owner, who were remarkabely friendly and helpful. I would stay there again for sure! :)

Very noisy in the evening/night. We stayed from wednesday to thursday. Seems like a good place for partying.

Place is quite clean and nice, Staff were not overly friendly, especially the two guys that seemed to be running the place. Nice hostel, only a small kitchen and 4 bed room was quite snug. Every bed has a plug and light though which is a massive tick

Great location, the staff is good and friendly. it is very clean, only there was no soap in the toilet.

Staff were very abrupt and failed to explain the basics, where showers were. They had no information easily available re: tourist day trips, pub crawls or cheaper options.

• 7th Jun 2015

Hated it ... Filthy place.

Great location and easy to find, only 10 minutes from main square and 5 minutes from main shopping street. Tram and metro are also less than 5 minutes away. Really clean bathrooms and rooms. Common room is great, kitchen is kinda small but there is everything that you need. Only bad thing is that they close common room and the kitchen at 11 p.m. Staff is nice, they give you all the information you need. You can also go to the free walking tour, which is really great and worth it.

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Slovenia

Clean hostel with cool décor, good management team but could be a little friendlier.

The front desk seemed somewhat unhelpful with recommendations and helping out. They were pretty stuck up from the first encounter which turned me off very slightly. The hostel didn't have breakfast or a bar, which I tend to like. Rooms and the bathrooms were clean and lockers were big enough for my backpack.

It was ok

Reception close 11pm. Its is terrible.

Such an amazing location for exploring the city! I enjoyed my stay here and would recommend to a friend.