Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

We enjoy this hostel a lot. I though we had to share the room but the staff give us a room just for us, with a toilet inside. It was really kind. We didn't try the breakfast, so there is nothing I can say about that. I definitely recomend it.

The hostel is very clean, well located and beds are comfortable. The staff is helpful and the rooms are big enough. It is a good value for money.

This Hostel was only a train jump from the center of Brussels, so the location was great! The atmosphere of the hostel was also great, they played all prevalent sports on a huge pull down screen with a projector which I thought was pretty cool. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

• 30th Jun 2014

Decent hostel, helpful staff although reasonably big was friendly enough, could meet people in the common room. Everything nice and clean

The bed was so comfortable it was hard to get up in the morning! The rooms are spacey and have a high ceiling wich gives you a good feeling. Good location, you can easily walk to the centre, safe to walk at night. I LOVE the decoration, and the common area with a huge screen to watch the world cup. Would totally stay there again.

This place has a great central location, is clean and friendly. The decor is EPIC, one of the coolest lounges. There is also a kitchen, dorms are big. Only con is its right on the main road so you can hear the traffic at night

Great hostel, good location, very clean and very spacious rooms. Wifi in all the rooms and very quick (the only place in the whole of our trip!) Would stay again!

Walking tour was excellent! Good wifi

Staff wasn't really helpful or friendly. Not really a good atmosphere to my opinion

• 24th Jun 2014

This hostel was amazing!!! They have free tours everyday except Sunday and the tour guide tells you facts as well as the best places to get waffles, fries, and BEER! I met some other great girls traveling alone as well on this tour and we had a great rest of the day. Close to the center so you never have to take the metro. I highly recommend this hostel!

Very good service and atmosphere.

Extremely expensive bunkbeds!!!!! The most i've paid in my life actually. I paid for a 'private' which was a broom cupboard... there was no soap in the toilet and the road next to us was unbelieavably noisy at night. The breakfast was cheap soluble coffee or cheap green tea bags, or mmm, hot chocolate with coffee whitener sachets. Definately over-priced and a female receptionist who seemed to resent every guest. The main communal room was nicely decorated, although closing at 11pm every night

Good location and super tidy room! No breakfast but could use the kitchen.

Good easy walk into town. Brussels is a beautiful city would highly recommend. The room was very warm and overlooked the street on the ground floor so became noises when the window was opened. The cooking facilities looked good although we never used them. The wifi was good even in the room. Overall a good stay.

The hostel is in a wonderful location. I wish that the atmosphere was better. The common room closes around midnight so it's not conducive to meeting people. Would not recommend for solo travelers trying to meet people. The staff was kind and helpful!

This hostel was awesome!! Extremely clean, great showers, loads of power points, great beds, lockers inside the rooms...probably the nicest hostel I've been to. The common room and kitchen were great places to meet people, as a solo traveller I had an awesome time here :) Some of the staff aren't that friendly and I had personal issue with lack of communication from the staff but it didn't take away from the awesome stay I had here!

Clean and great hostel! Had a short and good time there!!

• 17th Jun 2014

Very small double room with heavily slanted ceilings so even a short person could only stand up in 30% of the room. Ensuite was very clinical, a bath with a shower head but no curtain. Not worth the money.

We unfortunately came to the hostel as it is being renovated, so the common area was closed at weird hours and there wasn't much possibility for interaction with other guests. We had a private ensuite for 2 people, which was very clean and it was nice to have our own shower. There was also an odd smell in the hostel (possibly because of the renovations?) although our room was fine. Overall, the hostel was average, but for us it was worth it because it is a quick 10minute walk to the center.

First time we stayed here, the place had a lot of construction going on, but during our second stay, the lobby was very nicely renovated. Rooms are clean, sheets come nice and pressed, bathrooms maintain good quality. In comparison to other places, this hostel was kept much cleaner. The staff was always very friendly and spoke perfect English.