Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

Glad it was near the old town, only thing they needed was more toilets. As there was only one on our floor for four rooms containing 6 people each.

There are enough toilets, since most rooms have their toilet inside the room (this customer could not know this)

It's one of the best hostel in which I have ever been.

The common room/kitchen was nice, and newly renovated but the photos I don't think have been updated. The American receptionist was a legend! I'm not picky but my room was in the 'basement' (and it felt like a basement) which isnt something that is remotely advertised. No aircon (they kind of mention that) but there was only one tinyyy window. I was told nothing about access to lockers or even to my room! If you're upstairs in the hostel it's a different story apparently so goodluck!

Pros - Location, cleanliness, security of front doors. Cons - Closing the common area at 11pm, security of luggage storage room.

The girl at the front desk was incredibly unfriendly and condescending, not just to me but to everyone else I saw her interact with. One person came up and said he was interested in renting bikes. She glared and said, "And can I help you with something?" He repeated the question and she pointed at all of the maps saying he could probably find a place to do that but she didn't know. That is the opposite of what a hostel should do. The beds were ok. The internet was good.

Great decor and friendly environment, helpful staff and brilliant location just minutes away from the city centre.

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Cyprus

I travelled by Megabus to Brussels at night. I told 2Go4 I would arrive at 2 am. I got there at 2:00 and it was all locked up. There was a note that if you are arriving after 23:00, use the last 4 numbers of your credit card to open a safety box to get a key card. But they forgot to add me. It was 2:00 and I was tired, so i slept on the street. The front desk opened at 0800. Check out was at 10:00. I told them I slept on the street and I asked if I could sleep 2 hours in a bed, they refused.

• 27th Aug 2014

If you are going to arrive after 23.00 hours, you need to send a written mail to the hostel to let us know, thank you

Bedroom for 6people is perfect

There was no one available in the morninf before 7:30, everything, the lounge and kitchen were closed.

• 25th Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

Amazing decor, friendly and helpful staff. I loved my stay!

The lobby and common area are closed very early and you are not allowed to hang out past midnight. I don't know about you, but I like to stay up later than that. Decent location for city center and the metro.

A good common room, ok rooms and close to the grand market. This is a good hostel.

Amazing hostel!! The common room is amazing anyone who loves crazy art and things - it has motorbikes and things on the walls. Only real complaint is I was in a 6 bed dorm and the bed were crammed in to a room probably made for 2 . but over all an amazing stay.

Quite convenient from airport by bus. Reasonable walking distance to tourist attractions. Staffs were friendly but not enough as queue at reception was long. However, the most annoying thing was that it was very noisy at night until 6 in the morning. Some people were having a party nearby.

One of the best accommodations that I have stayed in throughout my entire Europe trip.

Good location, near the city centre, it also seems to be very secure.

I really loved this hostel, the guy at reception at night was incredibly helpful, the wifi was excellent. the common room was a really relaxed place to hang out and meet people, although it did close at 11pm, I didn't find that to be a major problem. the showers and toilets were clean and functional, the place had a really relaxed vibe, and basically everything you might want to see is a 10-15 minute walking distance ( i didn't use public transport at all in my stay) definitely book this one

• 13th Aug 2014

get what you're given, good location, comfy beds, nice social area- although it closes at 11. not a party hostel, not so great for meeting people. but for one night it's okay

No toilets in the room. The roof is a slope, some parts of which are very low. Space of the room is small. Anything else is good, rooms are clean and the staff is friendly.

if you book for grand place you will be in the middle of the city (best location ever) but you will have to check in at 2 go 4 5 minutes walks from there. 2 go4 hostel is more away but really nice atmosphere so both or amazing choices.