Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

+ Staff is very nice and helpful. - Lockers could be a little larger.

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Greece

This hostel is EXTREMELY clean, so cleanliness will not be an issue. It is also very centrally located within Brussels - only a short walk away from all the sites you need to see and cheap places to eat. The hostels common room is very unique, but very tastefully designed. It's a tad on the expensive side for me considering no breakfast is provided, but their are coffee and tea available in the morning. I also didn't like the fact that you had to pay in CASH on arrival. Overall, great stay!

This hostel was exactly what we needed. A short walk from everything (Brussels is teeny as it is so everything was close), very clean room and bathroom (we slept in one day and were in the room while it was being cleaned. The staff was very thorough.) We stayed in a female dorm which was reasonably priced with an attached bathroom and plenty of outlets. The atmosphere wasn't excessively fun but we didn't plan on spending much time in the hostel anyways. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Over charged our room. Rude manager. Would not work with us and felt used. Service reflected poorly. Staff seemed scared of controlling manager. Not compliant or flexible.

• 18th Mar 2015
  • Austria

This hostel's location is very good! You can go to visit shopping street or Grand Place on foot!

I stayed in a 4 person room, and as they all seemed like stand-up guys, didn't have too much of an issue leaving my bag in the room. However, this was only because the lockers were a bit on the small side, and I couldnt fit my whole bag into them. So, if that is a factor for you, beware. Otherwise the staff was great, the common area had several small tables, and it was fairly easy to meet other guests at the time. They kick you out of the common room at 11pm, which was only a problem one night.

I stayed for 4 nights. I had a very good experience. was very clean and quiet. Thank you.

• 17th Mar 2015

Really enjoyed my stay here, the staff were very helpful too me, and provided me with a map so I could go and explore on my own. The hostel is walking distance from the main sights in Bruxxels, so you will have no problems there, and you also have loads of places to eat and shop at near by. I had a friend in the city so I didn't hang out at the hostel too much but for the most part people were friendly but as always its all of what you make it. Comfy beds and bathroom in the room was awesome.

Very clean, nice rooms and nice staff as well. The location is perfect since is 10 minutes walking to the Grand Place and 2 minutes to the nearest metro station De Bruckere. The price is ok considerig the rooms and the location, and it's the average for Brussels city.

• 15th Mar 2015

As I can see here, I've put excellent in almost every category. It's really worth it, though. The staff is always eager to help, the rooms are clean, the hall/salon is beautiful and attractive to sit with friends, to eat, or to work in your laptop. The beds are really comfortable. It is in a good location, with a supermarket and cafes and metro and, of course, la rue Neuve with all its stores for shopping! You need soap, towels and maybe a padlock, but you can all buy it there, if you want.

• 15th Mar 2015
  • Greece

They had really cool stuff on the walls in the common room and GREAT wifi, but no one in the common room (or kitchen) really talked with each other and the staff didn't do much to encourage conversation. Also, 5/6 roommates were in the same party and were very loud when they came back at 5am. I know there is not much the hostel can do about this, but it was very annoying. On the other hand, there was a really cool receptionist from DC, and I wish we could have talked more.

I stayed one night, very nice hostel, the common room and kitchen are decorated in a fun way with comfortable furnishings. Only slight negative the rooms were a bit small which makes for fitting everyone's stuff a bit challenging. But the beds are supercomfortable. Definitely recommend!

nothing to complain about. The staff was very friendly and the location is very near to the center

• 13th Mar 2015
  • Tunisia

It is a great hostel, good located and the atmosphere was fine. We stayed in 14-bed room and it was very comfortable. The beds are much better than other hostals and everything was cleaned, included the bathrooms.

This hostel is definitely one of the nice hostels I have stayed in. The entire place was clean, beds were comfy, and the place was quiet. It had a decent location, not more than 10 minute walk anywhere. The lobby is incredibly chill and seems like a cool place to meet people.

Great location, just a few minutes walking from many sights and plenty of restaurants and bars. The staff was friendly and offered free coffee in the morning.

• 6th Mar 2015

Going up into the bunk beds is very uncomfortable. Overall it was more than ok for a 1 night stay but I wouldn't recommend it if you plan a longer trip.

• 5th Mar 2015
  • Romania

decent hostel but a little pricey although that seems to be common for Brussels. Bathroom facilities were clean, beds were fine. Nothing to complain about. There was a plug and a light by each bed which is always nice.

• 3rd Mar 2015

One of the cleanest hostels where I have ever been.

Hostel was very clean, tidy and well kept. Very stylish downstairs which was enjoyable to socialise in. A little bit annoying that we were not able to drink a couple of beers in our hostel room when we were getting ready.

• 28th Feb 2015