Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

Thus hostel was amazing! Really central location and nice rooms. Most of the staff members were very helpful and friendly too :)

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! I wish breakfast was served, but all in all it was a great experience! Highly recommended :)

Clean place. Not enough bathrooms though. Great wifi!! Great kitchen. Lockers were really old and barely functional but they worked. The one thing I didn't like was that the common room closed at 11pm. It really dampened the atmosphere and I was stuck going in the hall to hang out. I wouldn't suggest it if you are travelling solo.

Nice place, very well decorated and the staff were lovely! Would have no problem staying here again.

Great hostel and in a great location for most things. Nice common area but it's a shame it is closed after 11pm.

This hostel is superb

The staff was ok, not the most friendly. The room was a little depressing, the fake plant still had it's tag on, with the price. The bathroom was clean when we arrived (afternoon) but really dirty the next morning. The decoration in the living room was nice, and the beds were comfortable. Overall ok but not the best.

The actual hostel looks great, awesome decorations. However my 16 person room had no AC and the windows were locked so we couldn't get a breeze. Also the check in hours were awfully late. And you might be put up in a second building close to old town square, a great location, but far away from reception with no transportation. They did offer a great free walking tour.

Liked the place however I booked a ten person dorm and got put in a four bedroom with people who didn't speak any English. As I was travelling alone I wanted to meet people so this really sucked. There was no one in the common room. Walking tour was good. Location was alright security top notch! Very expensive tho

I like to stay in this hostel. Very good location and staffs

Clean, convenient location, very helpful staff and best city map ever. Highly recommend this place.

Except for the push type faucet for shower that was not so convenient, others are OK. The thing I really appreciated was that the staff provided me not only the map of Brussels, maps of Ghent and Bruges were also available.

The Hostel was ok although the reception closed at 11 o'clock so that if there are any problems there is nobody around to sort it out. The rooms were very hot and the beds were very close together. Friendly guy on reception

The shared dorm was comfortable regardless the number of dorm in each room. The power socket next to each bed made it easier for charging devices, a plus point compared to other budget hostels. However kitchen is very small., clean environment though

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

The location is perfect! We stayed only for one night, but we were able to see almost everything in Brussels, because main touristic places were very close to the hostel. The staff was really helpful, and the decoration of the common room is really nice. The bedroom and bathroom were great. And they offer free coffee and hot chocolate in the morning :)

I loved the hostel, just sucked that I did not speak French nor Dutch.

• 9th Sep 2014

This place overall was great! The decor, facilities and wifi were fantastic, every room had an ensuite. Unfortunately the common room does close between 1-4pm as well as at 11pm every day. I am really not sure why that is needed (they say for cleaning) but really they should pick one time not close it twice. I also woke up with a few bites on my legs in the morning and another guest said he also had 3 bites. Other than the beds though I thought they did a good job cleaning the rooms/bathrooms.

Well situated, well equipped rooms and a nice common area on the theme of world wars.

The staff were incredible!!!! I had an awesome time! The whole needs an award for friendly service and all around politeness! Good entry into Europe! I will definitely be back!!!! Love you all!! Jihan Dirir

Great hostel! The location is a short walk to the historic sites downtown and the interior of the hostel has a great commons room. The only thing that sucks is that it closes at 11pm and there is no where else to hangout within the hostel. The staff was very helpful and everything went so smoothly. If you value sleep, do not stay in the big mixed dorm room. People come in and out all night slamming doors and lockers and a girl even took my bunk while I was out. That's just how these rooms go.

• 8th Sep 2014