Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

Paid quite a lot and didn't get much. I was in a five person room and we could barely move around without running into each other. Nice sitting area to meet people. Bathrooms were above average. Security was superb with chip cards for two outside doors and your room door. Internet worked well but not enough plugs in the rooms.

Clean, comfortable, friendly. A bit out from the center of the old city, but a few extra minutes walk is useful. Pretty quiet, too.

• 5th Sep 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The Hostel is very beautiful with a good ambient . The localization is very good as well, in the heart of Brussels city. The room I stayed was comfortable the only problem was that the lockers to put my bags was too small and I left my backpack inside the bedroom.

• 5th Sep 2015

Good location within walking distance of main attractions, bus station and shops. Had a nice common area with a kitchen. More power points in the rooms would be nice and maybe free breakfast included because of the high cost per night. Overall a nice stay but definitely not a party hostel

Everything was cool. Great location, near of a Gare and near from the city center

The best Hostel I`ve ever been to, really nice atmosphere, nice staff, clean bathrooms, a bit pricey but worth it.

Would be great to clean under the mattresses. But all in all it was a nice stay in this hostel, with all you need.

No lockers on the room kind of ruins it. The common room is good to meet fellow travellers. Sadly it closes soon (11 pm). It should stay open all night so guests could have somewhere to stay and socialize.

I loved this hostel. Friendly and helpful staff, my room was pretty nice and clean, near the center and many options of restaurants, supermarkets, cafes.

We enjoyed our stay. The staff were brilliant. However the sitting room too noisy and crowded but otherwise great

The location is perfect really close to the center and to the nord station. The main entrance works with the room card and a ringbell is in place if you're a newcomer. The staff is really friendly. The rooms are spacious and have lockers inside big enough to fit a small suitcase inside. The kitchen is nice but the firdge is a little small for the place. The living room is great, cozy, with big sofas and a big TV screen. The breakfast is not included.

The hostel itself is exactly what you expect for 20€ a night. its nothing special, but there's nothing really wrong with it.

Hostel was a 12 min walk from Bruxelles-Noord, and a 12 minute walk from many attractions. Showers and washrooms were clean, and the main room was cool. You can buy beers from reception. They offer tea and coffee in the morning, but we didn't stick around for it. Bring something to cover your eyes because the hallway light is blinding at night.

Very clean n safe better walk fm Brussels Nord, rather Central, much nearer Not really near the square, but anyway, 20mins walk will do, location is not a big concern Everything is good

Very helpful and nice staffs. Loved it :)

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Vietnam

The beds are the metal, squeaky type. not the best for bunks. facilities were adequate, but the lounge downstairs was nice. the location was the best part, close to the centre and close to the train/bus station. it's not the most social place, but that really depends on who is staying there.

I stay only for the night as I arrived late and left early so my review is not the most accurate. It served my purpose of having a bed to stay in and I liked the after hour late checking solution with a security box at the front door that gives you access to your room key. Ultimately you can be a little unlucky when it comes to people in your room and I had a person with a 4 am alarm set which they didn't wake up to for a long time.

Very clean and modern hostel, good location, nice common area. Walking tour begins at the hostel and a great place to meet people. Would recommend!

We had a private en suite which was nice and quite big but there was only an elevator to the 3rd floor and our room was on the 4th and once in the room you opened the door to another set of stairs, with two heavy suitcases it was a bit of a challenge. Clean though and provided a fan, thankfully!

Loved the hostel the moment I walked in. While the people staying there were lame at the time, you could tell it would be an awesome hostel with the right backpackers. Very clean, short walk to town and the north train station, good kitchen, big, safe rooms, etc. But they have stupid rules - they close the kitchen mid-day and kicked you out of bedrooms while cleaning. The lady also told me to turn my 3 minute YouTube video off as it was "over the hostel music"... But good place overall.