Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

Bathrooms and rooms were clean and worked great. WiFi was good. Location was a little far from city center and a tad sketch but everything else was good.

Amazing hostel all around and in a perfect location !

The room was very spacious and I love that the bathroom was very clean. Location is perfect. There are metro and bus stations near the hostel and it takes you less than 15 minutes to walk from the hostel to the city centre.

The staff were friendly and very helpful, they answered all my questions. The place is really clean and the main lobby it's small but cozy and the atmosphere is pretty friendly. Great location! 13 minutes walk to Grand Place.

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

Direction should be more clear. Actually hostel is really easy to find if you walk from Nord train station, directly trough little green park, right away and near the theatre it is. We were little disappointed because of the broken bed, but stuff was really nice and helpful. The other problem was at night - because there is no one at the reception desk an also no sign that people should respect night sleep, it is almost impossible to sleep there at all.

Very clean and amazing hostel! Would come again. The only thing I remember wasn't nice was that one of the showers gave only cold water and the fridge was a little bit small.

BE WARNED: minimum credit card transaction is €100. Anything less is cash only. If youre bringing over a set amount of cash (as we were) make sure you include this cost. Other than that, in our short 1 night stay the hostel seemed pretty good.

Was a nice hostel - enjoyed my stay. I liked how each bed was equipped with a plug and a light.

Was really quite surprised when I first stepped in. Staff at desk were friendly. Lobby/lounge was really nice! Very well decorated. Pantry was good. Room was also really really clean (4-bed, ensuite). Bathroom was very modern and clean. Luggage storage room was very very easy to access. A bit too easy, perhaps? Someone else could have easily gone in and left with someone else's luggage. Maybe have a tag system and someone to verify... Coffee ran out in the lounge:( Small matter!

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

Honestly this hostel went above and beyond. I've stayed here before and the customer service had improved from their high mark before. They went above what they needed to do. Special thank you to the front counter staff. I'll see you again.

Minor criticisms: - Reception not 24 hours - No breakfast option available (but free tea and coffee and kitchen facility) - You have to put your bedsheets on yourself (I think for the price it should be included!!) Overall quite a good hostel though!

• 11th Jun 2015

Quirky hostel in the heart of Brussels. Really exceeded my expectations and led to me loving my short time in Brussels. The hostel design is great (weird and wonderful things adorning the walls) and really catered toward fostering group interaction. Staff were great at giving tips and organising walking tours, etc. Room was comfortable. Wouldn't stay anywhere else if I pass back through Brussels.

Location was great, hostel was clean, and common area was great for solo travellers! They also have a walking tour that was amazing!

I thought the hostel was a really great stay. I wish I had more notice of the cash only policy.

What a great hostel!

I didn't think this was exactly a backpackers hostel firstly because I thought it was very expensive. second the kitchen in the place closed at like 11 so there was no common room to meet people. The atmosphere wasn't exactly the best either. But the location I believe was pretty great. That was the only pro I found in my three day stay

I gave maximum rates to security, staff, cleanliness, facilities, atmosphere and value for money because they are at the top for a hostel. Being a 7-10 min walk to the Grand Place I rate the location close to best. Although I liked the location not being in the middle of the historic center. I would like to emphasize the excellent character of the staff, and also of the owner, who were remarkabely friendly and helpful. I would stay there again for sure! :)

Very noisy in the evening/night. We stayed from wednesday to thursday. Seems like a good place for partying.

Place is quite clean and nice, Staff were not overly friendly, especially the two guys that seemed to be running the place. Nice hostel, only a small kitchen and 4 bed room was quite snug. Every bed has a plug and light though which is a massive tick

Great location, the staff is good and friendly. it is very clean, only there was no soap in the toilet.