Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

Great hostel. Comfy beds with lockers, lights and power outlets at each bed. Good common room and very friendly and helpful staff. I fell very ill the day I had to change rooms. Instead of waiting until 2pm the staff allowed me into a room early and upgraded me to an ensuite dorm to make me feel more comfortable given I was sick

Overall I'm thoroughly pleased and happy with my experience at this hostel. Just mins away to the shopping area, food stores and the main sites. The dorm room was nice and clean while the bed and sheets were comfy and clean so no complaints at all. Staff were always superhelpful and friendly. The highlight of my stay there was the awesome lounge room decorated with cool vintage decor! Love to chill there and mingle with some lovely people I met . Good vibes! I would definitely come back!

The rooms are basic, but clean. The living room is very cool to hang out! Friendly staff, ready to give the information you need.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Belgium

Top notch, VERY friendly and helpful staff

• 14th Feb 2015

Everything you would expect from a hostel. 10-15min walk from a train-station, 10min walk from the city center, 10min walk from the nice restaurants. Very clean, no hair in the bathroom sink or on the toilet floor (I hate that in hostels). Extra showers in the hallroom, so very limited waiting time in the morning. We were a group of 10 guys on a bachelortrip, we chose this place for the location. One negative point: We had to wait more then 20min to check-out, just keep it in mind.

The hostel staff, the common room styling and the beds are all FANTASTIC! This is a really clean, funky and well located hostel, I would recommend to everyone to stop in at 2go4 Brussels!

• 13th Feb 2015

I was a little disappointed with my stay. The linens and towels were so hard. The walls are so thin and I guess since no one is at the front desk in the evening to remind people to behave as they go to bed, people were coming in and stomping up the stairs carrying on and not being mindful. It was really noisy.

Not super impressed with the atmosphere here. Staff was nice, but it was less focused on travellers meeting eachother and more about having a place to sleep. Still, not a bad hostel in Brussels

The hostel is nice, like a standard hostel but in very good conditions. It is close to the downtown, bars and clubs (10 minutes by walking). The neighborhood has several markets and restaurants. The staff is very nice.

2GO4 was extremely clean, close to the train station/city center, and secure. We enjoyed our weekend a lot!

• 13th Feb 2015

Alterne bem localizado, limpo e com um preço justo. Uma ótima opção em Bruxelas!

Good location. Staff provided excellent suggestions for activities and food. Felt safe and comfortable.

Had a wonderful stay in the private rooms, only downside was fiddly shower, but great communal kitchen and area downstairs. Would definitely stay here again

Excellent clean and well maintained hostel, walking distance from the city centre. Friendly staff and a lovely atmosphere. Very good place to stay in Brussels.

stayed in the private room. decent facilities. secure room. Hostel lacking a bit of atmosphere but overall enjoyed the stay

Pros: Location is very good, you can walk to the main square and to many restaurants and bars. It is not so close to the train station but it is doable on foot (I'd say 20 minutes). I also think the hostel is very safe and clean. Cons: No atmosphere at all. Not good for solo travelers. The elevator was broken and it was impossible to climb the stairs with my bag until the 3rd floor. I had to left my bag on the Luggage Room. Lockout time and the lack of reception at night are very annoying.

Great Hostel! Awesome social scene, and large lounging area. No complaints at all.

Decent hostel. Not a lot happening. A bit quiet. But Facilities pretty good. no major complaints

Not a bad hostel.

everything is very nice and new, very secure, pleasant place to stay