Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

This hostels gave me mixed feelings. First, when we arrived the receptionist was really rude in many ways, like she was not happy to be there or something, which made me feel bad. But then, our room was good, the bathroom facilities were great, what kinda compensated the mistreat. But once again, the kitchen was too small and living areas closed really early at night, so we either had to leave the hostel or go to bed (at 11 pm) and the kitchen was just too small.

For the price, the hostel is a good location and the facilities are very nice and clean. The beds were very comfortable and the staff was great and helpful. There is a social area and kitchen to hang out and meet people. There was nothing wrong with the hostel, everything I needed was taken care of. My only negative feedback is that the layout of the hostel is a bit weird. I understand that it was under construction, but the whole design and decor looked a bit out of place and not cohesive.

Great location and friendly staff, only downfall is reception closes at 11, also rooms very clean and nice. Glad the beds in the basement were not bunk beds!

I really liked the hostel, the decoration, the rooms! I would just say that printing could be for free, as it is in many other hostels worldwide. Keep up with the good work :) Ah, and I also want to mention that the staff was good. But the girl (around 12pm) that checked me in wasn't in her best mood. We asked for some directions and suggestions of what to do and she didn't put a lot of effort into it, just named a couple of places without even pointing on the map.

Great little hostel, located close enough to the historic section that its only a quick walk away. Good access to public transportation.

is very close to train station

Expensive.

Some of the staff were rude and during our stay there was construction taking place so it was very inconvenient when we wanted to use the kitchen or go to our room. On a positive note the free walking tour was amazing and very helpful. It was a nice hostel overall.

Very clean and conveniently located hostel. The staff were friendly and helpful when I needed travel advice etc. The common area was being refurbished during my stay which did affect the atmosphere somewhat as it wasn't comfortable for being to hang out in and therefore restricted my ability to meet people also staying in the Hostel. Overall though, it is a clean, spacious and good-value spot.

• 23rd May 2014

great hostel, unfortunately the common area and kitchen were being renovated when we stayed here so we didn't know we were unable to use these rooms. Rooms were good, clean and comfortable. Staff were really friendly!

The breakfast is very very poor, Only coffee or chocolate or tea. NO toast or biscuits neither butter....

• 22nd May 2014
  • Argentina

Good location and safe and secure, so on those basics, it's excellent for the nuts and bolts. Not a social hostel however, the strict 11pm curfew in the lounge are doesn't help with meeting new travellers and it doesn't offer many activities. However, if this does not concern you unduly it's an otherwise fine place to rest your head.

This hostel is pretty nice- clean, secure, good location (close to the North Train Station/Eurolines bus stop and the city centre). Only annoying thing is that they close the kitchen from 13:00-16:00 for cleaning and again at 23:00 for the night. The WiFi worked perfectly though, and I find that really important as a traveller. I'd definitely stay here again.

Great location, helpful staff and nice comfy beds.

This is a fabulous place to stay! I cannot say enough good things about it! Lockers were in the 6 bed dorm as well as a toilet room - definitely a bonus! I would definitely stay here again if I'm ever back in the area - it's clean, friendly, comfortable, and a great location near everything!

Great location, just 10-15 mins walk from the central square. Rooms are clean and there are nice toilets. Price could be a bit lower. Overall, I would come back to this hostel.

The location is perfect and the staff is really friendly and kind

I stayed in a 14 bed dorm and I was very impressed. When I booked it I was thinking that it would be a horrible tight crammed space but this one has gloriously high ceilings, comfy bunk beds. They need to change the door though cause they bang when ppl go in and out. Great lockers and very clean all around. Showers clean but the water is on a time that u have to keep pressing till u are finished. Easy access to all facilities, sites and restaurants. I would definitely stay here again.

I really enjoyed my s stay at this hostel. They were painting tithe lounge area when I was that but they were more than happy to assist with any questions. The common kitchen were kept surprisingly clean and it was really close to a market to but food and cook yourself. I was in a mixed room and the roommates were friendly and we shared orUr experiences and Engadget we that been doing in the city. Would def recommend.

They close the lounge area at ten or eleven at night which SUCKS. You have to either go to your room or go into the city (or lock yourself in a bathroom stall with your laptop like I did). I've been in 20+ hostels and never had the lounge close that early. Really poor. The hostel is actually very nice despite this. There are ensuite showers and toilets in the 6 person dorm that were very clean and nice. I enjoyed the hostel very much despite the odd lounge closing time.