Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

Very good decorated, very clean, however we found bedbug in the room. They were prestative and provide deep clean imadiatly. Recommend it to everyone.

great hostel for the money and was very clean. though it was a little far from the center of everything but overall was a good place to stay

It was great staying here, good facilitoes, lots of showers, clean place, comfortable beds, well located.

This was a good hostel with nice in suite bathrooms and great wifi. However the location is a little out of the way, about a 15-20 minute walk from the city center. However, I think they also own a hostel in the city center which has a great location, but it might cost more.

Brussels was my first stop on a month-long trip. People working there were nice and informative, hostel was clean. 10 minute walk to both the Noord station and the fun area. Felt really safe, right in the business district. Definitely recommend it!

This was my first hostel experience, and I was pleasantly surprised! The atmosphere was friendly and it was super safe and very clean.

Very nice ambiance, amazing living room and well located hostel. The staff is really good. 25€ a night is expensive to stay in a 10 bed room, and without free breakfast. But I think it was the cheapest in Brussels when i've booked.

Very clean rooms and bathroom however very inconvenient because the toilet and shower was in the same room so if someone was using the shower nobody could use the toilet. WIFI was good for the most part. Could have used more plugs also!

Excelent hostel, very clean and nice staff... my room was very good

It's a nice hostel. I was in the 6 person female dorm and was happy to have a bathroom and shower in the same room. Staff was incredibly helpful and it was a great location to the main area.

I put Facilities as poor because they don't provide hand soap in the smaller mixed dorms. NO HAND SOAP?!? The lounge smells like an Abercrombie and Fitch, and one of the staff members was at best begrudgingly helpful whenever we had questions. It was the first time we met a hostel staff member who was not enthused about his job and acted tiredly. Besides those things, the location is pretty good and place is clean.

Normally the reception does close at 23.00 hours. The staff member still waited for this guest to do the check in although, his shift was long finished. In case of late arrival it would be nice to let us know so we can explain how to do an automatic checkin. If the handsoap bottle is empty, you are welcome to let us know and we will help you out.

Very clean and at an accessible part of the city. Lounge looks great, staff were helpful, wish there was breakfast!

2go4 hostel was an excellent hostel. I was very impressed by how clean it was. The showers and bathrooms are impeccable. I stayed in a room that had 6 beds, and we had our own toilet/sink/shower. Each bed had its own power outlet, making it easy to recharge your phone. Lockers were available in the rooms. The showers were amazing - great water pressure, hot water, and the way they were constructed prevents water from getting all over the bathroom. Wifi was available and worked well. The commo

I just stayed for a night for a solo weekend trip from Amsterdam to Brussels. Met all my needs and was clean and the staff was nice. Location is pretty close as well to the main area. I would stay there again.

Although it's a bit away from the train station I had a great time at this hostel! The staff were very friendly and I felt very secure and comfortable here!

A very nice hostel, great set up in the common area, friendly staff, wi-fi, secure with entry cards and lockers, and kept very clean. Located about 10mins walk to Brussels Noordstation and only 5min to nearby metro stations, Grand Plas and Delirium Village. Only downside was that they close the common area too early at 11pm, in my opinion it would be nice to remain open till later. Bonus that they offer guided tours on tips basis during weekdays. All in all, good value and would stay again.

The hostel was super clean and in walking distance of everything we needed to see! Overall, it was a great stay! The only downside was that the luggage storage room door was left open which made me nervous to leave my bag there.

Good location and extremely friendly staff. Good WiFi. My only complaint is that the common area shuts down at night as well as during the day during cleaning hours. I wish the very cool common area was open 24/7.

I had a great time there. It was easy to get to grand place, the train stations and Delivirum. (10-15walk) the only thing I can criticize is the fact that they close the venue at 23:00

Good kitchen and eating area. Clean. Large, communal bathroom facilities. Good central location. Not a great vibe, people seemed to be in their own groove and groups. Close to lots of food options and supermarkets. Easy to walk to many sites (Brussels isn't huge). Overall a good stay.