Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

Nice hostel, good vibes. Would recommend to other travellers.

Great hostel and good atmosphere however the common area does close after 2am. Place is clean and most lively areas are accessible by walking.

You should definitely keep doing the tours as often as possible. If it wasn't for the tour of Brussels, I wouldn't have met as many new people and it would have been a completely trip. Tours = a very good thing!

• 1st Oct 2014

the place itself was not very impressive but the location is very good. i met this friendly staff who told me how to get discount on train ticket to Brugge :) overall nice experience.

Everything was ok. Staff was friendly. Although you can't get in to the room before 3pm I could leave my bag while exploring Brussels..

Took forever to get checked in. I'm not sure if it's their process that is slow or if they were being trained.

The hostel was a very clean and definitely a reasonable price considering it's location (fairly central or at least close to restaurants and shopping).

• 27th Sep 2014

Very clean rooms and showers, nice staff, coffee, tea and hot chocolate for free in the morning. Stayed in a 14 bed dorm and cannot complain. It's worth the money!

• 27th Sep 2014

I enjoyed my stay in this hostel, I was there for the one night. Location was excellent. I was able to catch the train from the airport to nord station and walk there in 10 mins. The town centre is also very close another 5-10 mins in same direction. The kitchen available wasvery useful. The hostel was reasonably expensive for what I've got at previous hostels, but that's what you can expect to pay in an expensive city like Brussels. Overall would recommend this to everyone.

The room is really small , for space other than bed . There are no socket near my bed .

Great staff, clean facilities, strange but nice decor, and very secure. The hostel boasts a nice little communal area and free coffee/tea/hot chocolate. Had a very pleasant stay here and would recommend it to anyone staying in Brussels.

I liked my stay here. Hostel was clean, I had my own shower in the 4 bed dorm room. The price compared to other hostels was very good. Area is great-just short walk to the city center and the north station. You use a key card which is a lot more convenient, fast and easy than a key or a code to punch in at night. Overall-a good time! I didn't meet people but that could be because I didn't stay inside the hostel & was meeting other friends. But there is a common kitchen area I think.

Thus hostel was amazing! Really central location and nice rooms. Most of the staff members were very helpful and friendly too :)

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! I wish breakfast was served, but all in all it was a great experience! Highly recommended :)

Clean place. Not enough bathrooms though. Great wifi!! Great kitchen. Lockers were really old and barely functional but they worked. The one thing I didn't like was that the common room closed at 11pm. It really dampened the atmosphere and I was stuck going in the hall to hang out. I wouldn't suggest it if you are travelling solo.

Nice place, very well decorated and the staff were lovely! Would have no problem staying here again.

Great hostel and in a great location for most things. Nice common area but it's a shame it is closed after 11pm.

This hostel is superb

The staff was ok, not the most friendly. The room was a little depressing, the fake plant still had it's tag on, with the price. The bathroom was clean when we arrived (afternoon) but really dirty the next morning. The decoration in the living room was nice, and the beds were comfortable. Overall ok but not the best.

The actual hostel looks great, awesome decorations. However my 16 person room had no AC and the windows were locked so we couldn't get a breeze. Also the check in hours were awfully late. And you might be put up in a second building close to old town square, a great location, but far away from reception with no transportation. They did offer a great free walking tour.