Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

Staff were very abrupt and failed to explain the basics, where showers were. They had no information easily available re: tourist day trips, pub crawls or cheaper options.

• 7th Jun 2015

Hated it ... Filthy place.

Great location and easy to find, only 10 minutes from main square and 5 minutes from main shopping street. Tram and metro are also less than 5 minutes away. Really clean bathrooms and rooms. Common room is great, kitchen is kinda small but there is everything that you need. Only bad thing is that they close common room and the kitchen at 11 p.m. Staff is nice, they give you all the information you need. You can also go to the free walking tour, which is really great and worth it.

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Slovenia

Clean hostel with cool décor, good management team but could be a little friendlier.

The front desk seemed somewhat unhelpful with recommendations and helping out. They were pretty stuck up from the first encounter which turned me off very slightly. The hostel didn't have breakfast or a bar, which I tend to like. Rooms and the bathrooms were clean and lockers were big enough for my backpack.

It was ok

Reception close 11pm. Its is terrible.

Such an amazing location for exploring the city! I enjoyed my stay here and would recommend to a friend.

Nice enough hostel. Not the highlight of the trip, but as I said, nice enough place.

Super friendly staff, very inspiring living room and value for money - excellent! in short i would come back there with pleasure and i do recommend

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Luxembourg

This hostel was great and one of the cleanest I have stayed at. My only complaint was the smell in the lobby which was like a strong cologne and overwhelming. Also, the staff was great except one lady. She did not know what she was doing and needs more training.

Location is a bit away from city centre, but staff were very friendly, good walking tour arranged, clean rooms but a bit cramped.

Great job! Stayed in a four share with a few girlfriends visiting Brussels for the weekend. Very clean. Great wifi connection and quiet rooms, even though it is right off a busy street. Lockers in the room for extra security. Excellent location and great value for ~30 euros/night.

Nice location, staff, lobby, and people. The atmosphere was great in the lobby. Unfortunately, coffee and tea are only available until afternoon and the common area closes at about midnight. Other than that had great time.

• 29th May 2015
  • Saudi Arabia

Best hostel I've stayed in yet. Great vibes and close to everything you want to be.

located close to the North train station/ bus station which was nice, less then a 10 minute walk to the hostel. Stayed in a four person dorm and only 2/4 lockers were actually In good locking condition the other were semi broken. Staff great about directions etc. and in luggage room have lockers with USB ports for charging other electronics! Free walking tour comes right to the hostel & was very informative and nice. Kitchen was decent but fridge really small. Overall would stay here again!

Nice hostel. I stayed there for two nights in a mixed dorm. The lounge is pretty cool, there's also a kitchen you can use. The room was nice, the bed was fantastic and the toilets and showers were always clean - even though I think they did not have enogh. Location is good, it's around a 10 minutes walking distance to Gare du Nord and and the Grote Markt. I would stay there again.

This is one of my favorite hostels I've stayed in during my 30 day trip. It's a cool look to a hostel, and it's right in the center of town. I've had nicer staffs at other hostels, but that shouldn't deter you from staying at this one.

I would definitely recommend this hostel, nice beds with individual plugs. Very clean environment with a pretty good common area.

Our bunk beds were very poorly situated and it made it very difficult to get into our beds.