Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

No Shower, receptionist was a grump, funny smell about the place, and there are far too many young delinquants sitting on the steps outside

Good hostel. I find the deposit to everything annoying and they don't take cards. But overall, it's good.

the free walking tour is worthy,u can explore many hiding spots,and the guide is humorious near shopping centre,many restaurants around

The rooms are organized and the lockers are big. The hostel doesn´t have computers, but in front there is a internet cafe. It is a very good place to stay.

Enjoyed my stay here in Brussels. Staff were great, fridge was a bit tiny, but not the end of the world. Thanks for a good stay in Belgium.

I loved this hostel. I was in a 6-bed mixed dorm with an en-suite shower,. You have to rent the towels, but I didn't mind that. The lockers are spacious and I was surprised that my whole backpack fit inside easily. The bunk beds are comfortable, and if you want to hang out but not in your room, the common room downstairs is quirky, interesting and cozy. You can always meet fellow travelers in there. Staff are knowledgeable, friendly and helpful and the location is excellent.

We had a great stay! The staff were very friendly and I loved the atmosphere in their lounge. They even upgraded us from a 6 bed to a 4 bed so that all of my friends and I could be together alone! The room was a tad small, but who stays in their room when they're in such an awesome city anyways? One improvement: please upgrade from instant coffee + powdered milk to real coffee! Or serve a basic breakfast!

The staff were very nice and helpful when asking about the city. The lobby area is also very cute and has a good atmosphere. Wifi is available throughout the entire hostel. The rooms were kind of small, but each bed had its own plug which made it easier to charge phones.

Very clean, safe hostel. Great for when you want a quiet place to stay that's relatively close to the tram. The free walking tour that departed from the hostel was EXCELLENT. If you're looking for a party hostel, however, look elsewhere.

Nice hostel. Very helpful staff.

• 30th Mar 2015

I liked this hostel very much. The downstairs lounge room is amazing, the only downside is it isn't open all night. The hostel was pretty quiet during the night and the rooms were clean. Located pretty close to the center and to the north train station, so we were able to both visit and travel quite easily from this hostel. The staff was extremely friendly as well.

Simple rooms, but amazing staff and common area. Free tea and chocolate in the morning. I loved to stay here. Very close to everything!

• 29th Mar 2015

Simply terrible, they dont accept card cuz its "easier for everyone" to avoid a 1 euro tax! Dirty, smelly rooms with unmade beds (why check-in at 3 if they dont clean?) Missing sheets, dirty toilets and they close the kitchen at 11 pm so good luck if u bought anything to eat, put it in the fridge and want a midnight snack. Overall terrible price-quality ratio, staff was friendly but there were too many issues in my stay, I was so happy I slept there only one night and left in the morning.

The hostel was really nice! Usually hostel rooms/ linens are not that clean, but this some felt and looked really clean! I loved the atmosphere and felt very comfortable

• 28th Mar 2015

The location was quite good but the facility wasn't that adorable.

Clean and friendly. Definitely a youth hostel. Very close to city center. Beds were pretty comfortable and there were lockers for each bed. Showers you had to constantly turn on every 30 seconds and inconsistent water temp because of that but not too bad. Good vibe.

Having the common room open for 24 hours a day would be fantastic, because it is one of the best-decorated hostel common rooms I've ever seen, and so many of the people staying there are so friendly, we wanna hang out! But everything else was nice: friendly, clean, nice staff that helped us with recommendations. Brussels really surprised me :)

Everything is up to standard or above except for one minor issue I was a little irritated by. The common room is looked at night and during lunch time, which is inconvenient if you wanna cook or when you try to get a warm drink or even somewhere to socialize at night.

Easy to find, located close to the major part of the city, friendly staff, a really funky shared common area (with free coffee and tea!). The rooms were a bit snug, and the reception and common area closed around 11pm, which is a bit of an inconvenience, but it was very easy to get past that by hanging out with new friends.

This is a good hostel. Good commen area to meet people and good kitchen. The lockers suck but and as do the showers and they need more toilets. Also better pillows would be a bonus. But I was still happy with my stay.