Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

Very desapointed. I paied 75€ for a double bed room, it was i booked on hostelworld.I had the room 306 = room in the end of a corridor, 1.30 meter large, and a very narrow bunk bed. No breakfast. 75€. Be very careful if you're a couple. + very unfriendly staff when we asked for advices.

Loved the hostel! It was really awesome, always so clean! People were so respectful and I always felt secure inside of it! I want to go back to Belgium and stay again in this awesome hostel! Congratulations.

• 27th Nov 2014
  • beatriceazores
  • Portugal

It was a good one night stay! The African American who works the front desk was super helpful and really nice! The common room closes at 10 and brussels was not that fun!

Overall, I was very disappointed, but I am trying to be generous in my rankings. I stayed one night. - Hostel itself feels like a jail. All the walls are white, and the staff do not walk around. They stay in the main foyer. - No breakfast! Very nasty coffee, and there wasn't even a place to throw my garbage. - They spent a lot of money on the common area, which looks nice, but nobody sits there because it looks weird. - They don't really seem to care about your stay - Its all about money here

Unbelievable hostel. Great location. Cool main lounge. Definitely recommend it.

It's a good place with good atmosphere!

I thought the hostel was in a good location. The rooms were very clean, and the staff was extremely helpful and answered all of the questions that I had. The guy from DC was the best, he was very helpful and gave me good recommendations :)

American girls roommates.

I stayed here for one night over weekend. It would have been good if towels had been provided (or even a hand towel in bathroom) and if there was breakfast option. However it was clean, in a good location and was easy to get to from centre of Brussels. Overall I would recommend this hostel, especially for a one night stay.

Good! Clean, good atmosphere easy to make new friends

Good hostel with a really nice common area. Not far to walk to the centre of town and loads of shops close by. Common room/kitchen is closed between 1-3pm which is the first hostel I have ever seen this at.

Cool decor and friendly staff. The common area closes at 10 or 11 or something, which kind of sucks cause there isn't really anywhere else to hang out. Pretty nice place, though. Make sure you have cash to pay when you arrive, as they don't accept card for anything less that 100 euros. There's an atm around the corner, but it was broken when I was there.

Great location and room. Very clean and easy to ger from the train station. Lack atmosphere as the staff do not said anything about pub crawl, walking tour or anything to get the guest envolved..can b lonely if ur travelling alone. Overall had a great time.

Very poor cleanliness, I've found a used condom under my bed!!!

Stayed in a 10 bed mixed dorm which was very spacious and had good comfortable bunks, was in a perfect location not far at all from the main spots. No breakfast in the morning but there was a kitchen which however, along with the common room, shuts at 11pm. Staff weren't overly chatty or friendly but all in all it was fine and I would probably stay again if in Brussels.

Very good thank you

Very friendly staff and a well decorated lobby

• 1st Nov 2014
  • India

The hostel's location was ideal. It is a 10 minute walk from both the North Station and the city centre. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the hostel had a great atmosphere as well as great facilities and comfortable, clean rooms.

• 30th Oct 2014

Clean & in a good location. Was told they don't take credit cards as a payment method when I got there, despite it saying it accepts them on the website.

loved brussels 2go. waldo was great. the hostel itself is decorated so well. super unique. theres no breakfast but a kitchen if you wish to make food. the dorms were clean and the beds were comfy with linens and lockers provided. the bathrooms were good except the toilets always smelled really gross. probably lack of ventilation. everything was great except someone puked in our dorm the last night which was gross but dorm mates are hit or miss. and its just a 10 minute walk from the center