Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

The staff were rather rude, and quite unhelpful. There is a ten euro deposit for bedlinen/keycard. However when we were checking out, they had no change, and we had to go to a store and break our larger notes, before taking a fifty and splitting it between three of us. We complained about this to the woman and she was incredibly rude. More bathrooms would be ideal, as there is just one per floor. Otherwise, reasonably clean, but the kitchen is closed during the day.

Great location and facilities.

Very nice hostel! I recommend! Just be aware that they don't have breakfast!

Odd place, lots of people and a decent lounge, but it was roped off a lot of the time. Some strange layout--very awkward getting to some of the rooms and hardly anywhere to sit when the lounge is closed. Staff were helpful but a bit suspicious of us, which was a little offputting.

The overall experience in Brussels was good... the hostel was under complete renovations so we were expected to carry our baggage up four flights of narrow staircases. The rooms were clean, however. The staff were nice.

just lockerroom!

It was a really nice, very clean hostel. I would stay there again.

I stayed in brand new facilities. It was my first hostel to have free wifi in the rooms as well as the common areas. There were a couple of deposits. One was 10 euros for the key and sheets, which is reasonable. My only issue was that some rooms came with lockers, and mine didn't so I had the option to get a lock for a hallway locker, and the deposit was 20 Euros or my ID. As I'd already given a 10 euro deposit, and wanted to store my passport and only carry my ID, the deposit seemed high.

Good location, not very friendly staff, and not a good atmosphere. More like a shared hotel room than a hostel.

Not a great atmosphere. They close up the common areas at around 11 I think. There is no real way for people to meet up and hang out. So not really a true hostel atmosphere. More of a hotel with many people in a room. Overall, its well maintained and the staff are friendly. If you are looking to meet people, definitely book elsewhere, but if you want a quiet night, this could definitely work :)

Lady that checked us out was very rude and arrogant. When we checked out, she asked us for a 'deposit slip' which we didn't have. She got aggressive quickly, saying that we had to have one, and even started showing us all the deposit slips other guests had given, in an effort to show us how dumb we are. Of course she didn't apologise when she realised that we didn't in fact have a 'deposit slip' because the man that checked us in kept our ID's instead of bond money.

I only stayed one night but it was worth it. It was in a good location, the place was clean and well looked after.

Great experience! Bathrooms were multiple, with lots of space and very clean. Just only one point: i stayed in room 107 and i could hear the street noise!

The hostel was very clean and has a cool vibe. The common area is very welcoming and is the central part of the hostel. Kitchen is tiny as are rooms. It's very clean and easy to get to the downtown where everything is going on.

The location was fine in proximity to the city center. My group of 4 rented a private 4 bedroom ensuite. Although the quarters were clean, the space was tiny and we felt literally on top of each other.

I couldnt get any sleep because it was too noisy outside my room. There is also an issue with the AC. The rest was OK.z

The hostel was fine, but it was very loud. There was an extremely loud group in the common area, and the noise made it all the way up to the other floors.

Nice hostel, clean and comfortable

Good location, nearby the train and bus stations, close to the historic center, very clean all of the hostel, sympathetic staff, free and rapid wifi, worthy to stay here.

This hostels gave me mixed feelings. First, when we arrived the receptionist was really rude in many ways, like she was not happy to be there or something, which made me feel bad. But then, our room was good, the bathroom facilities were great, what kinda compensated the mistreat. But once again, the kitchen was too small and living areas closed really early at night, so we either had to leave the hostel or go to bed (at 11 pm) and the kitchen was just too small.