Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

I only stayed one night so cannot really comment on all the facilities but I don't have any complaints either. It is central, only a short walk from the main historic square. It was clean. The room was ok, good bed, clean sheets and pillow cases given after a 10 Euro deposit, which you get back at check out. The staff was helpful.

Not a far walk from the Grand Place. Stayed in a 6 bed room and it was overall fine, no complaints.

I just didnt like this hostel. The location - lots of homeless people and beggars around. That said, its not too far a walk to the Grand Place, about 10 mins. I got put in a 4 bed room which was WAY to small. I couldnt get down off my bunk if somebody was standing up because there just wasnt enough room for two people to pass by each other. There was a chain lock on the window so you cant open it. The lockers were a good size, you can easily fit a large backpack inside. Wouldnt stay again.

For one night it's OK but please, not more than that. I stayed in a 14 people room. The room smelled really really bad and the same with bathroom. They have only TWO toilet for many people and 3 showers. The staff was OK. Location also.

Really close to the grand platz, the walking tour was great as it showed a lot. Really nice to just relax in the common area. Beds rooms and facilities were clean and good. Would come back for sure.

It was a great hostel, very helpful staff

Wifi was fast and worked through out the building. Having a kitchen was great to cook in, with the exception that the common area closes at a certain time. I was a bit disappointed in that, especially since most hostels I stay at have a 24 hour area as long as your mindful of your mess.

not bad but not amazing. nice common area but bathrooms could have been better.

Very clean, and comfortable hostel with a unique common room, and a great kitchen with plenty of utensils. Bathrooms were regularly cleaned and dorms were spacious, with reading lights and power sockets for each bed. Location is great, only a few minutes walk from the attractions like Mannekin Pis and the town hall.

I've stayed here a few times and I'll stay here again if I'm in Brussels. Nice staff , Julia was lovely :)

+ Hostel is pretty clean + Location is awesome, it just takes 5 minutes to be in the city center. + Best decorated common room I've ever seen + Beds are really comfortable + Takes 3 minutes to go to supermarket + Really chill and helpfull staff + Kitchen is pretty usefull (there is a microwave and a pizza oven) - That'd be good if there were anything else than coffee for breakfast - Common room and kitchen are closed starting from 11pm which is quiet early i think

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Turkey

Able to walk everywhere from the location, staff was very helpful and nice. Felt safe in the area and there were swipe cards to get into the hostel itself. Would definitely stay here again!

The only thing missing is a small breakfast!

Great hostel! The staff were really friendly and helpful. The atmosphere of the place was cool, loved the lobby/eating area. The room was bare but had all the essentials and was clean so no complaints there! Overall, had a great experience and would definitely go back the next time I'm in Brussels, especially since it was an easy walk to the city center.

• 24th Apr 2015

they didnt upload real photos of hostel.you are very stucked and without enough oxygen. I had to go down 3 floors to reach "only 1" bath and all floors use the same.when I told I was't satisfied to the girl receptionist she was very rude and told that I wasnot allowed to their hostel because of my age which in their web site declared as 45. there is no breakfast for that price and their cafe is too small to have time.

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Turkey

- Hostel is clean, friendly staff and is well located 10 minutes waling from Grand Place and 5 minutes from De Brouckère Metro Station. I would definitely go back and stay there.

Great Hostel, the décor is amazing. Went to Brussels for a weekend, the location is a bit outside the centre but easy to get to from the underground. Had to make your own beds but not a big deal .Wish they had bathmats or something as the 6th person o use the en-suite is just getting wet from the floor. Staff were very helpful and let us use the baggage room and even go back half way through our checkout day to collect the bag and wait for our bus. Would 100% use again next time!

Good facilities, nice room, nice linens (although the host at the counter forgot to provide us with linens at first). The next day, however, I got bedbug bites all over my body! When i told the front desk, they said they would take care of the bed immediately, and then provided me with new sheets/mattress and a bedbug specialist came in to treat the bed (no new bed/room because they were fully booked). For 31 euros a night in april for a 6 person room I do not recommend this hostel at all.

• 21st Apr 2015

Really good location and overall good hostel

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Chile

We really enjoyed our stay at this hostel, was clean and safe and a nice young atmosphere!

• 18th Apr 2015