Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Reviews

Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, Brussels, Belgium

Location unbeatable, great aecurty and very cleaclean. However one of the poorest atmospheres I have seen in a hostel.

The hostel was good and clean however it lacks a bar and they close the common room really early which is not ideal of you want to sit around and make friends

Cramped room & no atmosphere

Have stayed here twice. Really great location and I met a lot of really nice people here so I'm biased because of the good time we had. But great location, comfortable - all good!

I stayed in the co-run hostel on the square.mFantastic location, great common room. Only down side was lack of maps, had to trek to other hostel and when I arrived they had run out too

Very good hostel, but with a few things stopping it from being an excellent one. Drawbacks: common room closed at 11pm; average sized padlocks don't work on the lockers; and some staff members can be a bit stroppy to the point where I was hesitant even to ask for recommendations. Pluses: excellent location halfway between north station and the centre and easy walk to both; super easy to meet people to go out drinking with; clean; safe; comfortable; beds have chargers. Would 100% stay again.

Good hostel, very clean and very decent. The lounge is decorated wonderfully. Met a lot of awesome people there

Nice hostel with cool people staying there. The stuff is nice as well. Just the location could be better, I guess at night the street couldn't be dangerous, if you're walking there alone. But all in all, I'd go there again

Really cool hostel, perfect social space, perfect kitchen, bathroom inside the bedroom dorm, very clean. The only problem is that they close kitchen/living room at 11pm, super early and then you have no other place to talk to people or drink before going out.

The hostel is in central brussels. There's lockers and individual outlets in each room. There aren't tons of showers, so you may have to wait if it's a popular time. The biggest bummer is there's not 24 hour reception. There's a common area but it's closed off at times and there need seemed to be many people in there. If you're looking to meet other travelers, you'd have a hard time here.

The check in process took a little while as it was busy at reception, but the rooms were clean, sunny and the beds were spacious and comfortable.

Very nice hostel, 15 min from the main station. Just far enough away from centre population to be quiet but not to far to walk into the centre. 6 dorm room with bathroom within room. Overspill bathroom and showers available as well. Lockers in the room, require a padlock. Guest kitchen was good. The lounge is very interesting and cool. Staff were friendly and helpful. Would recommend.

Very professional hostel. Almost felt too much so that it was similar to a university dormitory. This was the end of my trip, so wasnt too keen on meeting people in the common areas, but they definitely looked poppin. One big negative was the wifi. I spent more time connecting and reconnecting than I did actually using the wifi.

Coll looking place, not too far from the city center. Lot of fun people there all eager to have a good time. Friendly staff. Lounge room closes at 11 though..

They don't have a early check out, I was trying to figure out but it is impossible. So I can't get my deposit back. The shower are terrible, no hot water. Not recommended this one.

check out is possible at any time, we explain this when checking in, there is hot water 24 hours

Nice and clean, decent location. I wasnt here long so didnt try and socialise but there is a cool hangout area so I assume it would be easy.

I thought this was a good hostel. I stayed in a dorm with a shower. It seemed very clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Common room is great, stylish. The only thing is that is closes at 11pm, so then you're either forced to your room (with no drinks or food), or out on the front steps, or in the stairwell. I thought the location was a bit dodgy at night time, especially as a single girl traveler. But there is a little store that sells beer and snacks directly across the street. not bad!

Amazing people to meet there, amazing place! Perfect for solo travellers. Staff are super friendly even with me showing up at 6pm drunk as hell and 7 hours late to checkout. Would recommend.

We had a private room which was great, towels included, didn't have to strip the beds and an ensuite. The second time here for me. Stylist hostel, very secure and very clean. Friendly staff are very helpful. Location is perfect, a 5 minute walk to the bars etc. I will always be returning here.

• 14th Aug 2015

Good location , good kitchen and common room when there open as they are closed from 1-4 pm which sucks if you want to cook lunch and closed after 11 pm and I can understand not wanting a party hostel but getting told your not Allowed to play drinking games at 9 pm it is still early and pre drinking and having fun is kinda a staple before you go out at most hostel , all and all kinda disappointed with this hostel

indeed we are not a party hostel and do not allow drinking games inside or any other anti social behaviour, most people just want to relax and do not want to be disturbed all evening by just a few people making noise while getting drunk, (hence the minimum age is 18 years old)