Brussels Hello Hostel Reviews

Rue de l'Armistice 1, Brussels, Belgium

I would not like to stay in the room I was in. It is a cheap hostel though. The breakfast was better then other places.

The hostel is near the metro station which is very convenient when moving around. Although we were given a room in the ground floor, and there were people celebrating their birthday outside of our room so we heard the birthday song a number of times.

Nice separate block for female. But staircase is too narrow, be careful if you have a large backpack. I was first one in the room but my bed wasn't made. Feels safe if you're a solo female traveller.

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

Had a great time in the hostel ! There are various kind of people there, which gives a nice atmosphere. The place is located 30 sec by feet from the metro station, thus you can join the city centre very easily. It 's very comfortable as you can also cook in the kitchen, have a breakfast included, and have a beer in the bar ;-) I should tell, the only negative point is the shower... It's too cold

• 16th Sep 2014

Very nice and clean hostel, great value for money, though a bit further down the metro line. Great staff, good breakfast and clean kitchen and facilities.

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Sebastijan
  • Croatia

Although not located in the heart of town, it's easily accessible using Metro. Breakfast is provided everyday, there's also a supermarket closed by, and some restaurants and a convenience store right around the corner. My 6-beds mixed room is airy and bright w/ a big window. Overall, for the price it provides an excellent value.

I enjoyed my stay in the hostel. It was nice and close to the metro station.

Fine Hostel, but a little far from the city centrum. The metro station was just a minute away so that was good.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Iceland

A short train ride away from the city center.. but a nice place. Clean, comfortable, and a great common room area.

Showers were awful, using a automatically stopping sink tap so basically had to hold the button down the whole time. Motion sensor lights in bathrooms and toilets, so lights turn off when you're in there constantly. Great location, right next to the metro. Bar closed permenantly the weekend before we got there so the social atmosphere was lacking. Did the job.

Good hostel experience, with large common room area. The bar was being remodeled and I had limited and brief interactions with the staff but the hostel itself was a very good place to pass a few nights in Brussels

Great Hostel, sadly the receptionist, Argentinian lady was always talking on the phone for our Check In, never gave us information about hostel facilities. The Hostel has a bar, but was always closed. Good breakfast.

The staff's attitude was really horrible.

Too noisy and far from old city for those who like to walk and explore...

The staff was great, The facilities were good, and the price was excellent!

• 26th Aug 2014

e hotel is located in the good location and the personnel are careful and helpful. But there are very few facilities, cleanness and calmness such as not real showers with almost cold waters, without towels and even without a real secure place to keep your staff. if you decide to go there do not forget your lock to lock the closet to keep your staff!

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Iran

Rude stuff didn't seem to like there job. The hostels location is away from the city but close to the metro.

Bit further out then I would have liked. Common area felt dirty. Not all Staff so helpful. Decent breakfast. Bar area a nice touch but just need to get staff to get everyone excited to be there. Bring all together.

good staff, and good breakfast!

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Japan

The only reason I give the facilities an average is that I think I may have been bitten by bedbugs here. I have large, welt-like bites on my body. Very concerned. Frantically boiling all of my cloth belongings.

• 12th Aug 2014