Brussels Hello Hostel Reviews

Rue de l'Armistice 1, Brussels, Belgium

Perfect place

I stayed in the facility down the road. In general the hostel lacked a feeling of warmth which is irrelevant to the good facilities. Having the breakfast was great.

The area is a little rough at night so lone travellers be on your toes. Once inside the hostel there are free lockers and a luggage room. The shower opposite room 003 has the best shower head fyi. The communal area is nice. There is a supermarket behind the hostel called OK it is by far cheaper than the deal haize in the corner. When you come out of the hostel turn left (away from the metro) walk to the corner then turn left again, the pharmacy on your right. Continue straight

• 11th Feb 2015

A very good atmosphere ! The staff is very nice and arranging ! We spent a very nice weekend! We recommend this place !

• 6th Feb 2015

Cheap hostel, location 20 mintues form city centre. Helpful staff, kitchen bar .. everything you need on your trip.

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Czech Republic

Traditional back-packers hostel with adequate facilities. Next to the metro, otherwise pretty much in the middle of nowhere. Friendly staff and nice atmosphere in the common room/bar. Breakfast of cereals, toast, jam, coffee, juice was fine.

Not as expected. Staffs not much friendly and the worst part they give you the bed sheet pillow case n you have to put it by yourself.

Probably the worst hostel I've stayed at. Showers basically spew water from a pipe for ten seconds at a time, no lockers, mattress is unsupportive, they don't verify tags in the luggage room, and they don't dress the bed (you have to put on the sheets they provide). Far better hostels for cheaper elsewhere in the city.

The staff is very rude. One of the shower did not had water and they did not but anything saying. Cold water for shower. Just one outlet per room. WiFi connection just in the common area.

This hostel was alright. The location was pretty bad, it was quite far from the city centre and in a bad neighbourhood but close to a bus stop if needed. The lady at the desk would not speak English to me, and when I spoke English to her she would only respond in French. I found it extremely odd and kind of rude but luckily I used to live in France for a while so I could at least understand most of what she was telling me... Breakfast was free and was good. Kind of an expensive hostel though.

Very good hostel :)

Had an absolutely awesome time at this hostel, everyone was really friendly. The bar is moderately priced, and even though its out of the centre, it is walkable, and there is a metro station right next door.

I personally had an incredible time at Hello Hostel! Although I think that was because of the other backpackers. I'd say overall the hostel was average. Not a party hostel but still pretty fun. Close to the metro, showers were clean but not very hot, the wifi was good, kitchen had most things you'd need, and the rooms were decent sized. What I didn't like was the "curfew". At night the staff would make us leave the common area and tell us to go to bed or to go outside. Would stay again.

There is no lockers in the rooms and the bed things are not good enough. The location is not near the city center although near a metro station.

My stayed in Hello Hostel was really good. The gHostel has such a nice atmosphere, the rooms are good and clean, It's really close from a Metro Station, where you can go wherever you want to and the breakfast is really nice. The neighborhood is good with supermarket and restaurants close from it. The lounge of the Hostel is realy nice where I met such nice persons from other countries. I really recommend the stay and Enjoyed every single moment!

Great hostel! It's not quite on the center, but you could walk and its a nice walk. Got to meet very nice persons. They have a bar, with a very friendly bartender. Totally recommended! Just be careful, in the showers, the firsts splashes are FREEZING.

If you're a girl travelling on your own, this hostel may not be a good choice. During my last night there, some random drunk guy made it to my 6-bed room and was trying to find a free bed! He got into the bed of a female traveller, who did no notice him right away. After 3 minutes, she woke up and started talking to him. She was a little drunk too, I think. It was a good thing there were other people in the room, 2 of which were her friends.

bestt hostel ever. staff is super kind, very clean hostel too. location is a bit far but very much accessible.

Metro and bus station is within 3 minutes walk. Staff are nice though some don't speak English. It's good to have different kinds of coffee to choose from (just a coffee machine, but better than nothing).

I liked my staying in Hello Hostel, it was a nice place, close to city centre. One thing I did not like was shower rooms, the water used to get cold in 2 minutes and I had to push button in every 10 seconds for the water not to stop. I did have the difficulty to get a shower there but everything else was good. The breakfast was delicious and the stuff was very helpful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4