8.1
Fabulous 5,808 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 5,808 Total Reviews
Brussels Hello Hostel Located at Rue de l'Armistice 1, , Brussels.
Belgium
Brussels Brussels 1081 Brussels Rue de l'Armistice 1
81% 5808
50.8643966 4.3316817
    Rooms available

26th Nov 2016
6.3

I ended up arriving late due to my flight. The reception was nice about doing a late check-in. I didn't like that my room was away from the main hostel. We had to walk a block away to a completely different building where my room was. I didn't feel to safe about that especially late at night. I did enjoy the free breakfast. There weren't any lockers in the room which I didnt like and there was only one shower for the whole building. Also, the door didn't lock or shut all the way.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
26th Nov 2016
7.1

This hostel was a little out of the way, but it was walkable. Probably 20 minutes to get to where the action is! There were no storage lockers in our rooms and we were given sheets to make our owns beds. There are multiple buildings that make up the complex and you use a chip key to get into each one. It was worth the low price, but if I came back to Brussels, I would probably choose to stay in another hostel.

• Philippines, Female, 18-24
24th Nov 2016
7.7

This hostel is too far from the city center but trains are easily accessible since it's just a few steps away. It has a great and quiet vibe that travellers will really appreciate especially after a long day of walking. Two things I could comment about my stay (in an all-female bedroom) is that there aren't enough outlets for electronic devices and breakfast could be varied but otherwise filling.

• Romania, Female, 18-24
18th Nov 2016

Great staff, clean rooms, good location!

12th Nov 2016

Internet almost in all the hostel

• Slovenia, Female, 25-30
9th Nov 2016

Outstandingly kind staff! They also have a very convenient and pleasant bar with several kinds of Belgian beer to try. I strongly recommend it!

30th Oct 2016

Clean rooms. Close to a metro station. Would stay here again if I come to brussels

• kbischoff4666
  • Germany, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
30th Oct 2016

Very good hostel, very close to the Metro so everything is easy to reach. Big common area with bar and patio. Rooms and beds are good, recommended!

16th Oct 2016

There were barely any sheets in the room. Apart from that nothing to say, a good place I will come back too next time I'm in Brussels.

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
14th Oct 2016

The location is perfectly fine. It's a straight walk into the centre (about 25min) and the train station is a stone throw from the Hostel. Staff are friendly and helpful, facilities are fine and my bed was clean and I slept well. It's not perfect, but then it's a Hostel? I was more than happy with my stay!