Brussels Hello Hostel

Fabulous 5881 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 5881 Total Reviews

10th Feb 2017

Awesome, very polite and knowledgeable staff. The rooms and facilities were very clean. The common area and kitchens are really nice, and there's free breakfast. Just make sure you pay for your stay with card, they don't take cash (not that it's a bad thing, just a good FYI).

• England, Female, 18-24
6th Feb 2017

Breakfast is very basic but it's still good for free! Would say come prepared to have plug sockets spread out everywhere, there were 3 in my six bed dorm... Lovely place, slightly out of town but close enough to still be manageable. Rooms felt slightly run down (condensation coming through the windows etc)

• Australia, Female, 18-24
31st Jan 2017
4.3

Staff were generally friendly and helpful, showers were short and cold, mattresses were so thin I had back pain - even though I put two mattresses together and sheets had holes in them - even after I got a second set. Location is far from town and nothing in the hostel compensated for this additional expense to get into and out of the city. Overall it is the worst hostel I have stayed in during my time in Europe.

5.7

I was supposed to stay at this hostel for 4 days but left early: 1. It's far from the city center/ anything fun to do. A metro ticket =2.40 each way so factor that in (it doesn't come to as cheap as it sounds). 2. The mattress was so thin I could feel the beams below me. My sheets were torn. The pillow was stained and lumpy. 3. The hostel was empty and cold except for a bunch of older men. 4. The showers were basically cold and just one jet of water. 5. The staff was definitely not friendly.

• Mexico, Couple, 25-30
15th Jan 2017

Acceptable hostel, the water in the showers was warm, not cold not hot. The staff is excellent!! I think the hostel isnt in a good location but the subway is just beside so, isnt a big problem.

15th Jan 2017

Great security, although I missed the lockers in the room. Not every bed (at least the room I stayed in) has a plug. Helpful staff. Very cheap food for dinner in the bar. Simple breakfast with cereal and bread with butter/jam. It is a bit away from the center and not walking distance (45 min). Overall, I would stay again because it is cheap and good enough

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
11th Jan 2017

Our stay was short. The breakfast fell short of my expectations from other hostels. It wasn't bad just very few options. Shower is on a timer of about 40 seconds so you have to constantly restart it. Staff was helpful.

• England, Female, 25-30
10th Jan 2017

I was in a mixed room with 6 beds. It was really clean. The two guys I shared with we're cool very quiet. The room was clean and warm, but my bed sheets were ripped. I didn't really care much as they were really clean. They have a bar, coffee machine, wifi (only works in the common room) Clean bathroom and showers, however, the showers are really annoying you have to push them continuously. Breakfast is toast, cereal, coffee, tea and orange juice. Is a 40min walk from the centre

29th Dec 2016

Bathrooms could be more clean. Beds were very noisy!

28th Dec 2016
7.4

Bad shower! Good location (near by a metro station). Nice bar and common area!