Brussels Hello Hostel Reviews

Rue de l'Armistice 1, Brussels, Belgium

Had a pleasant stay! Would recomend it.

• 4th Feb 2016
  • Austria

The rooms and the bathroom was clean but when we took the breakfast the dishes were dirty.

Nothing special, the location isn't great, however it is very easy to get into the main areas. Everything is pretty average otherwise.

Perfect for me. Not as noisy as some hostels, very clean, very friendly staff, and I enjoyed the breakfast too :)

The bedrooms were really nice. However the bathrooms were a little eh. The smell was overwhelming. But the staff was excellent!

• 23rd Jan 2016

It is not a comfortable hostal. We found other appartment with same price but much more comfortable and private.

• 22nd Jan 2016
  • Mexico

Worst experience of satying in a hostel ... this is my first and last time staying here ... m rooms are really dirty, location is little bit far away , also they should seperate people into rooms that who likes party and who came here for resting

Great location once you figure out how to use the metro, although the walk from the station is refreshing. Hostel staff were really friendly, the bar was cool and our private double room was very cosy. Free breakfast added great value for money, would definitely recommend and stay again!

The hostel was very cool, amazing atmosphere, facilities and people staying there. The breakfast was really good and the staff was was even able to speak several languages that helps a lot. However, I need to say that the wifi was not working in all the places correctly and the place to leave the cases was not really safe, sometimes I was wondering and worried about my luggage. Anyway, I recommend this hostel.

• 8th Jan 2016
  • Spain

I lost my towel and the manager just up and GAVE ME A NEW ONE. That was awesome. Lovely place, very comfortable and looks good, too.

• 6th Jan 2016

You literally get what you paid in this hostel, it is really far from downtown (there's a metro station really close but you can't go anywhere by foot),clerk girl didn't speak english well.The neighborhood is really creepy & there's nothing close to get something to eat. The hostel is really dark, romms are small and dark, barhrooms are really dirty and I couldn't get hot water in any shower. Breakfast is free but they're not explicit with the schedule and the man who was cleaning was very rude.

I know it was NYE but still too expensive The private room was very small, only a bunk was there and a little table. That's all on for a private double room. Note for couples ;) The breakfast was ok, juice, milk, toast, jam, corn flakes and it was refilled all the time. The bar is big. Wifi works great Showers were good.. Just about the price, and I didn't feel the "hostel atmosphere"

Please do something about the bathrooms, they stink and the showers don't work properly.

very nice!

The female dorm was in a seperat buildning and it was a few hundred meters away, that didn't feel good. I didn't feel safe to go outside when it was dark due to the neighborhood. My main problem the wall sockets, there were only two of them in a room for four. I use my phone for a lot of things when I travel and I want to charged it during the night. If the hostel will invest in a few multiple socket, that would be great. Otherwise, the breakfast was ok and the hostel was near a metro station.

Quality is stuck inbetween the hostels of paris and amsterdam

• 25th Dec 2015
  • Turkey

It was great to stay there, very nice counter, clean rooms, nice people. I want to go there again

The maitenance staff works in the night/morning, creating noise. At least for me, hearing that noises, was difficult to sleep

• 21st Dec 2015

Nice hostel, good facilities, quite far from city centre though

Everything was really great! But the older gentleman who was in charge of breakfast was quite crabby!

• 19th Dec 2015