Brussels Hello Hostel Reviews

Rue de l'Armistice 1, Brussels, Belgium

Really enjoyed our stay :)

• 24th Jul 2015

Friendly staff, really good wifi, free drink at the bar during the evening of arrival and a breakfast buffet. Really close to the subway station, and is a short journey from the centre of Brussels. We stayed in another building compared to the main hostel, but it was a short walk across the road. Clean sheets ad bedding were given to us, the only bad thing was the shower was full of hair and the light flickered on and off.

• 22nd Jul 2015

Nice place, good atmosphere, if a little quiet. I personally met a bunch of nice people. The staff is very friendly. The location is not very central, but still very nice, next to one of the most impressive buildings in the city (I never learned the name). You can reach the center on foot, or on the subway which is only a minute away.

Great set up and value for money! My only criticism is thats it's a bit far to the city centre.

Security was good, bathrooms were clean & the water was hot enough, rooms were clean, breakfast was good except there was no coffee! The staff were friendly, the bar was nice, but maybe there could be group activities to meet other people, everyone kind of stayed to themselves. It was a bit of a walk to the city centre, but the metro was there. The free walking tour was great.

Very poor breakfast

• 17th Jul 2015

So easy to find, helps you get the hand of the metro system really quick in Brussels, helpful staff, reasonable bar prices, the bed sheets were clean and cute, nice patio, make sure you're up early for breakfast because the food does run out a bit! Security good and kitchen good, wifi worked fine! Would definitely be back!

1st teh area is not very safe although the hostel is it, second the room and bathroom were nice but the bed liens and blankets were so smell

this hostel suprised me a lot! I really enjoyed staying there and the location is super awesome, becuase you'll stay near to the famous Bazilika Sacré-Coeur and station is just 5 minutes walking. The price is really great, because room was nice, bathroom as well and with breakfast included. Really recommend it!

While the staff was friendly and the pizza delicious, the location wasn't up to par. We did get a private room, which was a lovely surprise and the beer available was delicious! Just be sure to check your Brussels stops and make sure they are nearby!

Soooooooo hot in the rooms perhaps invest in fans so people can sleep

It was a pretty basic hostel I would say. No air conditioning in the rooms so we had to keep the window open and the terrace was quite loud. The showers never gave hot water and they were weak. Breakfast was basic but good! I was in Brussels for two nights so the hostel worked well for me because it it 30 seconds from the nearest metro.

Stayed here because it was close to a music festival. Not very close to the city center but easily accessible by metro. The door to the courtyard of my room didn't lock so anyone could walk in. Breakfast was good enough, bar was nice with decent prices.

This is actually a really good, well run hostel. It's location is excellent and is very easy to find. It's very conveniently located right near the Simonis end line (terminus) metro station. Once you exit the station, it's just a few steps from a huge white Godiva Chocolate factory. There are lockers available and the staff are quite friendly and helpful. There are also two computers available that you can use for free.

excellent! !

Exceptional hostel. Only possible concern is the poor quality of the showers, but nothing serious. Loved my stay and will definitely be back again.

• 22nd Jun 2015

Absolutely loved this place!!

Nice size and place just further away from the city center than I was hoping.

It's a little bit far away from the city center but the subway is one block away. I stayed in the female dorm, that is in a different building that the main building, and I think is actually only females dorms there, so that was nice and safe. The only bad thing, is that there is no lift, so I had to carry my suitcase 3 floors up, through a very narrow staircase. The breakfast is very simple, it can use an improvement there! The staff was very nice and the answer every one of your questions!

Really not cool to hold the refrigerator hostage (and therefore our food). So not only we couldn't have breakfast before leaving, we couldn't take our food with us.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4