Brussels Hello Hostel Reviews

Rue de l'Armistice 1, Brussels, Belgium

This is actually a really good, well run hostel. It's location is excellent and is very easy to find. It's very conveniently located right near the Simonis end line (terminus) metro station. Once you exit the station, it's just a few steps from a huge white Godiva Chocolate factory. There are lockers available and the staff are quite friendly and helpful. There are also two computers available that you can use for free.

excellent! !

Exceptional hostel. Only possible concern is the poor quality of the showers, but nothing serious. Loved my stay and will definitely be back again.

• 22nd Jun 2015

Absolutely loved this place!!

Nice size and place just further away from the city center than I was hoping.

It's a little bit far away from the city center but the subway is one block away. I stayed in the female dorm, that is in a different building that the main building, and I think is actually only females dorms there, so that was nice and safe. The only bad thing, is that there is no lift, so I had to carry my suitcase 3 floors up, through a very narrow staircase. The breakfast is very simple, it can use an improvement there! The staff was very nice and the answer every one of your questions!

Really not cool to hold the refrigerator hostage (and therefore our food). So not only we couldn't have breakfast before leaving, we couldn't take our food with us.

The beds were comfortable, very close to the metro system, but a little too far to walk to the city center. Really nice rooms, and clean bathrooms :-)

• 14th Jun 2015

Not really in the middle of the center, but really easy to find if you follow the directions. Very close to the Simonis metrostation, just few m away, so it is not a problem to find it in the middle of the night.

Decent rooms, clean, spacious, nice patio with a bbq too and there's supermarket at the end of the road. Staff are helpful, it's well located with the metro literally metres away from the hostel. The main building is better than the other 'girls' building I assume, a lot cleaner we were in the other building on our last night. The only downfall is no wifi in the rooms but the rest was decent I'd stay again

Good value for money, the staff are nice & helpful, the location is ok as it is close to a metro station but it is not in the centre. Breakfast was good, my room was clean & nice, no real issues with this hostel.

Location was okay. But really close to the metro so that's good. Stayed in the girls dorm so it was a little further but not that much. The showers weren't that good. Most of the water ran down the wall.

All girls room are down the street away from the main hostel so keep that in mind. Good location near the metro. Staff had good advice where to go. Found the atmosphere lacked the social aspect. Although there is a bar there is nothing to promote people in the hostel getting together. Overall ok. Breakfast was decent in the morning.

Would've been nice to have lockers in the rooms, but you can't get everything. Nice and clean. I was in the 'other' building, and it seemed to be all females which was comforting security-wise. They have computers you can use and will print off travels docs if you need it. Wifi didn't make it to the rooms, but was good in the common areas. Basic breakfast. Metro is right there. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Awful room. It was so loud all the time, the walls were paper thin. The staff was extremly unhelpful and hard to find. They even gave an extra key to a random stranger who let herself into our room in the middle of our stay. Luckily we were in the room. The showers were the worst I have ever had to use and the area of town is a quite sketchy to walk through. Very slow wifi and the map they gave us didnt even have the street the hostel was on on it making to awful to try and get around

Our stay here was okay, but probably wouldn't stay there again. We didn't sleep well as the mattresses were so thin (I could actually feel the metal bars of the bed pressing through). There were no big lockers in the dorm, only small ones downstairs and there was no curtain in our room. However, the breakfast was quite nice and there are enough bathrooms and showers to go round and there is a bar area where you can get cheap pizza! I think it would be a nice hostel if they just refurbished it.

Everything was so great. Thank you so much.

I was in the building on the opposite street- it was nice, but very old. It's not in the best part of town, and kind of far from things. Didn't feel incredibly safe walking around as a solo female traveler. I loved the atmosphere though- everyone was very friendly and their bar/common area is an amazing way to meet people. Go to Delirium Bar if you come to Brussels, definitely something you won't want to miss.

Great location, cleanliness, security qnd friendly staff may make this hostel the best all over Europe. The staff treat the guests as the owner of the place. The place is always quiet although you have a big time at the bar during dinner. The kitchen is super clean with 3 stoves, microwave, toaster, fridge and plenty of dishes and spoon. Hello hostel will be the start of any of my travels inEurope in the near future.

It is quiet out of the city. I spent there one night, so for one night it was really good. The breakfast was okay. The staff was a little bit weird. I was standing in the door 2-3 minutes to get in the hostel. The room was really clean. The bar was okay either.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4